We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

2 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'm open minded, people have seen all 3. 

I reckon Nessie was a very large eel or something though. 

At least you're civil in your argument 👍

I don't believe that Aliens have visited earth, I don't believe in any God, it boils down to the same for me, belief, there are as many "first hand accounts" and what people see as "proof" about religions deities as there are about aliens and Bigfoot and ghosts.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

At least you're civil in your argument 👍

I don't believe that Aliens have visited earth, I don't believe in any God, it boils down to the same for me, belief, there are as many "first hand accounts" and what people see as "proof" about religions deities as there are about aliens and Bigfoot and ghosts.

what we know is, UFO's/ UAP's are real, they outmaneuver anything we have and have been doing so for years. 

What we don't know is who is in control of them. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

what we know is, UFO's/ UAP's are real, they outmaneuver anything we have and have been doing so for years. 

What we don't know is who is in control of them. 

Fair enough.

Greedy Jambo

Somebody on here must know the guys who claimed to have been abducted on the A70 lanark road. 

What reason would they have to come out with such a tale? only to be ridiculed and called crazy.  

It's not like they've made money from it, nobody has heard a peep from them in years. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

All over the Anon nonsense in 2016!

Podesta, Podesta blah blah blah

Who was?

48 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It just shows you how much attention you pay to this thread and how much actual research you've done on the subject!

You spend too much time ridiculing everyone, which is part of the reason that people in the know have been scared to come forward over the past 60 years. 

Research?  Watching videos is not research.  

And I don't ridicule everyone.  I wasn't even ridiculing you, just presuming that surely you must be taking the piss.  You said two things there that are simply not true and not backed by any evidence whatsoever.  You've never seen a first hand account - you've seen videos of people that you deem to be "reliable witnesses" telling you about the so-called first hand accounts of others.  What videos and photos?  The ones where the clever aliens activated the Blurry Soft-focus Force Field just in time for the camera shutter to click?

You know that thing where they say "it's not rocket science"?  Well sorry, but it is, and a lot more science besides. 

You can make all the stuff up you like, but you can't wish it into existence.  That's not research - it's fantasy.

I am sure that the universe is way too big to only hold one planet with "intelligent" life on it, but I've never seen any evidence of other intelligent life so I don't go around claiming that it exists.  Likewise, I know enough about science to know just how unlikely it would be that any alien intelligence has ever made its way within light years of this part of the universe, which is why I'm quite certain that it hasn't.  Those are not incompatible beliefs, and they are both supported by the available evidence.  Evidence to demonstrate any scientific phenomenon - including the presence of aliens - has to reach a well-defined and well-known scientific standard.  YouTube videos do not come anywhere near reaching that standard.

17 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/Space_jesus.jpg

Jesus and his Space Jews be coming for you unbelievers.

We need more unbelievers imo.......

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

All over the Anon nonsense in 2016!

Podesta, Podesta blah blah blah

Ah yes, I recall.  I think I saw it back in 2016 and blanked it out to protect my logic circuits.  What a mess. :eek: 

Greedy Jambo
12 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Research?  Watching videos is not research.  

And I don't ridicule everyone.  I wasn't even ridiculing you, just presuming that surely you must be taking the piss.  You said two things there that are simply not true and not backed by any evidence whatsoever.  You've never seen a first hand account - you've seen videos of people that you deem to be "reliable witnesses" telling you about the so-called first hand accounts of others.  What videos and photos?  The ones where the clever aliens activated the Blurry Soft-focus Force Field just in time for the camera shutter to click?

You know that thing where they say "it's not rocket science"?  Well sorry, but it is, and a lot more science besides. 

You can make all the stuff up you like, but you can't wish it into existence.  That's not research - it's fantasy.

I am sure that the universe is way too big to only hold one planet with "intelligent" life on it, but I've never seen any evidence of other intelligent life so I don't go around claiming that it exists.  Likewise, I know enough about science to know just how unlikely it would be that any alien intelligence has ever made its way within light years of this part of the universe, which is why I'm quite certain that it hasn't.  Those are not incompatible beliefs, and they are both supported by the available evidence.  Evidence to demonstrate any scientific phenomenon - including the presence of aliens - has to reach a well-defined and well-known scientific standard.  YouTube videos do not come anywhere near reaching that standard.

You're sure that the universe is way too big? how come? have you seen it with your own eyes? have you travelled there?

il Duce McTarkin
42 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

We need more unbelievers imo.......

You're for it, heathen.

spaceman-jesus.jpg

22 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You're sure that the universe is way too big? how come? have you seen it with your own eyes? have you travelled there?

Now, now.  You probably thought that sounded clever in your head, but it makes you look like you want to be ridiculed, TBF.  I'm assuming you do realise that the universe is quite a big place.

Fewer videos, more books.  That's the key to doing your own research.

1 minute ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

He must've recently upgraded his weaponry.

tumblr_m9l6onzgp91rb8rxyo1_1280-1-1.jpg

Wait a second.  Is that a Starbucks takeaway coffee?

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Wait a second.  Is that a Starbucks takeaway coffee?

Hell yeah.

If an open topped flying saucer adorned with WW2 German military insignia is good enough for the King of the Space Jews, then so is a Sturbucks latte.

Edited by il Duce McTarkin

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

Ah yes, I recall.  I think I saw it back in 2016 and blanked it out to protect my logic circuits.  What a mess. :eek: 

b72lCol.gif

7 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Hell yeah.

If an open topped flying saucer adorned with WW2 German military insignia is good enough for the King of the Space Jews, then so is a Sturbucks latte.

mug,travel,x1000,center-pad,1000x1000,f8

il Duce McTarkin
32 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

We've all had bosses like that.

You never did take me up on that chief henchman job offer. 

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

He must've recently upgraded his weaponry.

tumblr_m9l6onzgp91rb8rxyo1_1280-1-1.jpg

I actually feel annoyed at you pairvo c#£Ts.

Leave Jesus alone.

It's horrible seeing him like that.

1 hour ago, Ked said:

Leave Jesus alone.

raw&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=eb3f07405f37143a1ac01

Unknown user
5 hours ago, Ked said:

Leave Jesus alone.

He's having the time of His life!

il Duce McTarkin
6 hours ago, Ked said:

Leave Jesus alone.

5eb8350216d8cbc1c08c705b87a676c9.jpg?w=4

Settle doon, buddy. Jesus is one of the good guys.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

I'm confused, is Buddha away to give Him a space gobble? Has He just defeated Buddha in open combat, carrying his head around as a trophy?

Or a little column A, little column B?

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm confused, is Buddha away to give Him a space gobble? Has He just defeated Buddha in open combat, carrying his head around as a trophy?

Column B.

17 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

You never did take me up on that chief henchman job offer. 

A kind offer Guv' but I'm a Don, not a Cappo.

Screenshot_20230830-153202~2.png

il Duce McTarkin
13 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

A kind offer Guv' but I'm a Don, not a Cappo.

Screenshot_20230830-153202~2.png

:sadrobbo:

You say that now, Dawn, and I respect that you're your own man, but I still think you're making a big mistake.

The opportunity to move up a few divisions doesn't come around every day.

4 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

:sadrobbo:

You say that now, Dawn, and I respect that you're your own man, but I still think you're making a big mistake.

The opportunity to move up a few divisions doesn't come around every day.

A great wee edit there Guv' 😂👍

maroonlegions

Ufology is dead because it's not longer a mystery , UFO's are legit they are real, the US senate congress hearing on UAPs this year   has acknowledged it and that is about as close to disclosure as we will get from the  US Government or any other nations government.

Now as long as UFO's stay in the sky and remain out of reach they are just that UFO's and they are really not that interesting , now the moment one lands and some Aliens walk out on Camera then everything will change .

and thats the next step , Contact , UFO's are real FACT , Now the next step is Contact.That is IF some are off world intelligences. Time will tell.

Greedy Jambo

The problem is, unless an alien comes down and lazers a greggs sausage roll from a wains hand, nobody is bovvered. 

The other side of society have spent too many years reading books to give up on them. 

15 hours ago, Smithee said:

15 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Column B.

Buddha Is A Bollox - the working title of Richard Dawkins' next book, AFAIK. :whistling: 

37 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

UFOs are real

UFOs are real!

UFOs are real!

UFOs are real!

UFOs are real!

UFOs are real!

AGREE WITH ME, OR I'LL SCWEAM AND SCWEAM AND SCWEAM!

Yeah, whatevs.  :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The problem is, unless an alien comes down and lazers a greggs sausage roll from a wains hand, nobody is bovvered. 

The other side of society have spent too many years reading books to give up on them. 

Yeah, you're right.  **** learning, it's for wusses and clever people, AMIRITE?  :laugh: 

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Yeah, you're right.  **** learning, it's for wusses and clever people, AMIRITE?  :laugh: 

How old are your books? you need to move on. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

A great wee edit there Guv' 😂👍

There's always room for improvement,dawn. 👍

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

There's a good chap.:rofl: 

Awww, you're such a good boy, with your dog-eared books from the 60's. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

2ckz6i.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=b7db7d150ddc00

...says the guy who thought it was clever to make a joke about the universe being a big place.  :rofl:  

3 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

There's always room for improvement,dawn. 👍

As Mrs Dawnrazor never gets tired telling me😞

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

...says the guy who thought it was clever to make a joke about the universe being a big place.  :rofl:  

Where's your 1st hand proof though?

59 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Ufology is dead because it's not longer a mystery , UFO's are legit they are real, the US senate congress hearing on UAPs this year   has acknowledged it and that is about as close to disclosure as we will get from the  US Government or any other nations government.

Now as long as UFO's stay in the sky and remain out of reach they are just that UFO's and they are really not that interesting , now the moment one lands and some Aliens walk out on Camera then everything will change .

and thats the next step , Contact , UFO's are real FACT , Now the next step is Contact.That is IF some are off world intelligences. Time will tell.

Nobody has denied that UFO's are real.  They're unidentified flying objects. 

Not all flying objects have been identified so, by definition, some are unidentified.  It's the people who claim to know what the unidentified objects are who need to up their game.  Those people have been constantly asked to provide proof of their claims, and have consistently failed to do so.

You say that time will tell.  OK maybe.  How long have we been waiting already?  Since the 1940s or so.  I don't know about you, but I don't have that much time left.

3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Nobody has denied that UFO's are real.  They're unidentified flying objects. 

Not all flying objects have been identified so, by definition, some are unidentified.  It's the people who claim to know what the unidentified objects are who need to up their game.  Those people have been constantly asked to provide proof of their claims, and have consistently failed to do so.

You say that time will tell.  OK maybe.  How long have we been waiting already?  Since the 1940s or so.  I don't know about you, but I don't have that much time left.

👍👏

17 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

He is even if he is left wing.

That's a bad look he's got in that photo though.