We are not alone.... Maybe.

Greedy Jambo

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

That's not right, 99.21% is a lump of THC!

No matter how pure the extract is (maybe they reckon that's the 99% figure?), it has to be diluted by vape liquid, and as extracts don't mix directly they have to be pre treated with something like PEG 400.

The mixture really can't be much more than 40% extract I reckon, with the rest carrier and flavour.

I've been trying to make extracts again recently but it's just not satisfying enough to put so much green in and come out with such tiny amounts of rosin. Even if it is incredibly strong, it just feels like such a waste.

I've tried white spirit extract in the past, that was too easy to **** up time wise, the heat press method is my most recent attempt, I made a cool combination of t shirt press and vice.

I know deep down inside that I'll have to try making butane honey oil at some point, I suppose it's really the experimenting that I'm into.

I keep meaning to buy a couple of grams of shatter to make carts, I'll get round to it one day.

It's on a scientific industrial level around here, it's probably the best weed in the world. There are weed stores everywhere, it's like bookies in Scotland.  I was surprised at the effect of the vape cartridge, I have never tried vaping of any kind.

Funny little story. I was so naïve about vaping I had the cartridge 3 days I think it was, at least 2 and I was thinking man these cartridges never go down. This is great. But was less than enthused about the effect, I began thinking am I doing something wrong.

So I goes into the store where I got both the device and the cartridge and tells them that. Turns out you have to press the button a few times to turn the damn thing on, I had been just holding it down and puffing at nothing. I have been smoking weed for decades off an on and this is the best I have seen.

I was an instant convert to the vape. I got a $15 cartridge and a $5 cartridge to see the difference and it's largely the taste and for want of a better term the harshness. The $5 cartridge has the same effect, might not be so flavorful and might make you cough a little in comparison.

I think it might last a week if you were puffing it frequently throughout the day, which I don't typically just at night so it will last a while and be a lot cheaper than what I was spending on actual weed.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• unknownuser

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

unknownuser
5 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

It's on a scientific industrial level around here, it's probably the best weed in the world. There are weed stores everywhere, it's like bookies in Scotland.  I was surprised at the effect of the vape cartridge, I have never tried vaping of any kind.

Funny little story. I was so naïve about vaping I had the cartridge 3 days I think it was, at least 2 and I was thinking man these cartridges never go down. This is great. But was less than enthused about the effect, I began thinking am I doing something wrong.

So I goes into the store where I got both the device and the cartridge and tells them that. Turns out you have to press the button a few times to turn the damn thing on, I had been just holding it down and puffing at nothing. I have been smoking weed for decades off an on and this is the best I have seen.

I was an instant convert to the vape. I got a $15 cartridge and a $5 cartridge to see the difference and it's largely the taste and for want of a better term the harshness. The $5 cartridge has the same effect, might not be so flavorful and might make you cough a little in comparison.

I think it might last a week if you were puffing it frequently throughout the day, which I don't typically just at night so it will last a while and be a lot cheaper than what I was spending on actual weed.

I've just looked it up, they all seem to say they're made from 99% thc extract, not that they're 99% thc themselves.

As I say, they can't be, it needs more glycol than 1% to work in one of these carts.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

I've just looked it up, they all seem to say they're made from 99% thc extract, not that they're 99% thc themselves.

As I say, they can't be, it needs more glycol than 1% to work in one of these carts.

I couldn't say about the actual contents, only know what's on the packaging but it is more potent than a joint say and noticeably so. One difference is that I think smoking has an effect quicker, you can puff at the vape and wait a few minutes before the effect.

Doesn't smell, the wife doesn't smoke it but she doesn't mind me smoking it though not in the house. She wont know if I have a fly puff at this in the house. 😉

13 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It was a weather balloon, actually 

Travelling at that speed along a street? No chance.

unknownuser
13 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It was a weather balloon, actually 

Weather balloons have cameras?

il Duce McTarkin
On 09/06/2023 at 02:17, JFK-1 said:

Hell i'm frequently high reading these threads at night. Just recently switched from smoking weed to cannabis vape cartridges. Much more potent and for me at least a lot cheaper than weed.

I think I may have been wasteful with weed, and let's face it, it's unavoidable that a good whack of it is just going to literally go up in smoke uncaptured.

A cartridge like this one which I have right now will last weeks and costs $15.99 or £12.89 at current exchange rates.

More efficient and cost friendly and healthier. Incidentally the THC content of a typical good quality weed is around 25%, check out the THC content of the cartridge. There are $5 cartridges just as potent.

Purple Punch

Red Sky

Cartridge

Details

THC 99.21% 

19 hours ago, Smithee said:

That's not right, 99.21% is a lump of THC!

No matter how pure the extract is (maybe they reckon that's the 99% figure?), it has to be diluted by vape liquid, and as extracts don't mix directly they have to be pre treated with something like PEG 400.

The mixture really can't be much more than 40% extract I reckon, with the rest carrier and flavour.

I've been trying to make extracts again recently but it's just not satisfying enough to put so much green in and come out with such tiny amounts of rosin. Even if it is incredibly strong, it just feels like such a waste.

I've tried white spirit extract in the past, that was too easy to **** up time wise, the heat press method is my most recent attempt, I made a cool combination of t shirt press and vice.

I know deep down inside that I'll have to try making butane honey oil at some point, I suppose it's really the experimenting that I'm into.

I keep meaning to buy a couple of grams of shatter to make carts, I'll get round to it one day.

You two are going to end up like poor Zammo. :(

unknownuser
7 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

You two are going to end up like poor Zammo. :(

Aye, if you try a lungful of 99% thc

maroonlegions
On 06/06/2023 at 22:20, Ked said:

Wow.

How the fek do you ken that?

Right now the span life of humanity is questioned.

The timelines of history are now looking further back and human intelligence nay have superceded ours .

To dismiss the thoughts and beauty of life as just germs is as far from the truth as maroon legions you tube stuff.

And what u tube stuff would that be..

Seems no matter the credibility of high ranking military and government officials who come out its still lumped along with crazy , faked u tube shite..

Far from the truth , so just what is the truth???

It all boils down to credibility. Some do it for likes, some for attention, and some are the real deal. Trouble is, it’s hard to confirm claims to find truth. Not impossible, just hard.

Browsing youtube and I find this report today (June 5th, 2023).
I find it interesting that a news outlet reports this without jokes or typical facile comments.
I searched and could not find much about the whistleblower David Grusch.

Very interesting that these stories are headlining the mainstream news. However nothing supplants physical evidence, but good quality testimony from seemingly reliable people is very interesting… not the usual 'easy to dismiss' type of tinfoil hat wearing people. 

I will include the link to the YouTube clip below.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

From one of the most celebrated individual of the 21st century..

Hawking claims in a new documentary titled "Into the Universe With Stephen Hawking" that intelligent alien life forms almost certainly exist — but warns that communicating with them could be "too risky."

"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet," Hawking said. "I imagine they might exist in massive ships ... having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach.”
Hawking: Aliens may pose risks to Earth

another quote of his,

“If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans.” ― stephen hawking

unknownuser
8 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Hawking claims in a new documentary titled "Into the Universe With Stephen Hawking" that intelligent alien life forms almost certainly exist — but warns that communicating with them could be "too risky."

"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet," Hawking said. "I imagine they might exist in massive ships ... having used up all the resources from their home planet. Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonize whatever planets they can reach.”

another quote of his,

“If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans.” ― stephen hawking

"intelligent life might develop"

"I imagine they might"

"aliens would perhaps become nomads"

"if aliens ever visit us"

Well if Hawking imagines it might possibly could maybe ever happen, what proof do we need?? 😆

maroonlegions
12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

"intelligent life might develop"

"I imagine they might"

"aliens would perhaps become nomads"

"if aliens ever visit us"

Well if Hawking imagines it might possibly could maybe ever happen, what proof do we need?? 😆

And your opinion is to be taken over  Hawkins..:interehjrling:

Lets look at another very well respected astrophysicist..Michio Kaku.. We are not even in the same league as this man, including you.:greggy:

unknownuser
Just now, maroonlegions said:

Lets look at another very well respected astrophysicist..Michio Kaku.. We are not even in the same league as this man, including you.:greggy:

I agree with him though - all of that could possibly might maybe be!

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

While Hawkins might be pretty clued up with the old astrophysics, he knows exactly the same about aliens as you and I, namely, **** all.

6 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Actually, when it comes to aliens, Smithee is in exactly the same league as the very well respected astrophysicist..Michio Kaku, namely, they both know **** all.

unknownuser
1 minute ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

While Hawkins might be pretty clued up with the old astrophysics, he knows exactly the same about aliens as you and I, namely, **** all.

Actually, when it comes to aliens, Smithee is in exactly the same league as the very well respected astrophysicist..Michio Kaku, namely, they both know **** all.

Hey I maybe might possibly could imagine though

il Duce McTarkin
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Hey I maybe might possibly could imagine though

Never in doubt, Smithee. 👍

unknownuser
4 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Never in doubt, Smithee. 👍

Hiiigh hopes

I might possibly could maybe have

Hiiigh hopes

4 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

another quote of his,

Yet we are led to believe by these respected whistleblowers that they arrive here and promptly crash into the desert to be dissected by government scientists?

Seems a tad at odds with the ability to traverse unfathomable distances. 

18 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

He has lost his mind and the other is deid. I'll go with Smithee's opinion 👍

It seems that some people is Las Vegas saw a bright flash in the sky, then a 10-foot green being was seen in somebody's back garden. 

That was last month, and the police have closed the investigation already, which sounds a bit hasty to me.

unknownuser
1 minute ago, Cameronstheman said:

Unless it was dug shit

We should be UFO investigators. Just interview folk, replying "did they, aye?" and tutting 

WorldChampions1902
9 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

An interesting video, but like so much of this stuff, it talks about recent developments as if the topics they cover are all new revelations, which grates my gears. No reference for example to Lt. Col Corso’s reverse engineering revelations about Roswell from decades ago. As for his comment that in the US, the public “has control of the military”, so they should be forced to undertake disclosure…….:vrface:

henrysmithsgloves

Just let dog out and something caught my eye in the sky. It was a silver metallic object 😳 no sound,then the numbers 4 and 1 . Mystery solved 😃 must admit it spooked me...BTW floating off in bonny bridge direction 🤣🤣

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

On 11/06/2023 at 12:17, maroonlegions said:

And what u tube stuff would that be..

Seems no matter the credibility of high ranking military and government officials who come out its still lumped along with crazy , faked u tube shite..

Far from the truth , so just what is the truth???

It all boils down to credibility. Some do it for likes, some for attention, and some are the real deal. Trouble is, it’s hard to confirm claims to find truth. Not impossible, just hard.

Browsing youtube and I find this report today (June 5th, 2023).
I find it interesting that a news outlet reports this without jokes or typical facile comments.
I searched and could not find much about the whistleblower David Grusch.

Very interesting that these stories are headlining the mainstream news. However nothing supplants physical evidence, but good quality testimony from seemingly reliable people is very interesting… not the usual 'easy to dismiss' type of tinfoil hat wearing people. 

I will include the link to the YouTube clip below.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/space/ufo/we-are-not-alone-the-ufo-whistleblower-speaks/

Use VPN if not in the US, full interview

WorldChampions1902

Last week, Dr. Steven Greer trying yet again at a Washington DC Press Club Conference, to highlight the full extent of the Deep State, UAP’s and Alien Craft that has been hidden from us all for 80 years. Yet more testimony from impeccable military personnel that has been shared with the US Congress under oath. Fast forward to the 5 min mark and round to around 30 mins. Things look to be hotting up. 

IMG_9467.jpeg

IMG_9466.jpeg

If we accept this premise at face value that there a regular and numerous UFO incursions and crashes in our airspace, then it asks some difficult questions.

Can they go FTL? If so, how do we recognize this technology and why do they malfunction in our atmosphere considering the technical prowess needed to break a universal limit.

If they can't, just how near to us are they and what number of them are there? 

These craft cannot all crash in the US - and plenty governments are porous with this type of information. Some countries might not even have a sophisticated state and just share what they found. But we don't have anything tangible. 

Setting all that aside and accepting for discussion purposes that this is true, then we surely must be in communication with these race(s) of aliens, otherwise we would have assumed them to have hostile intent and would have pretty visible weaponry developed and militarization/exercises readied to fight any hostile intent. 

I've not seen evidence of that, just us continuing to use our resources to point weapons at each other. 

Edited by Gizmo

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

If we accept this premise at face value that there a regular and numerous UFO incursions and crashes in our airspace, then it asks some difficult questions.

Can they go FTL? If so, how do we recognize this technology and why do they malfunction in our atmosphere considering the technical prowess needed to break a universal limit.

If they can't, just how near to us are they and what number of them are there? 

These craft cannot all crash in the US - and plenty governments are porous with this type of information. Some countries might not even have a sophisticated state and just share what they found. But we don't have anything tangible. 

Setting all that aside and accepting for discussion purposes that this is true, then we surely must be in communication with these race(s) of aliens, otherwise we would surely have assumed them to have hostile intent and would have pretty visible weaponry developed and militarization/exercises readied to fight any hostile intent. 

I've not seen evidence of that, just us continuing to use our resources to point weapons at each other. 

Not wishing to appear a smart a**e, but can I respectfully suggest you watch the vid from 5-30 mins. There are some startling answers to some of your questions e.g. a massive base in Antarctica which (if true) houses a colossal laser-beam type weapon that can shoot down craft coming into earths atmosphere from space. The same base also tracks such craft allegedly. 

TBF your questions are perfectly valid and one’s I have asked myself loads of times over the years.

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Not wishing to appear a smart a**e, but can I respectfully suggest you watch the vid from 5-30 mins. There are some startling answers to some of your questions e.g. a massive base in Antarctica which (if true) houses a colossal laser-beam type weapon that can shoot down craft coming into earths atmosphere from space. The same base also tracks such craft allegedly. 

TBF your questions are perfectly valid and one’s I have asked myself loads of times over the years.

Man, a laser beam situated in Antarctica sounds like a full on conspiracy claim. Just about believable given the 300kw laser the US navy developed with Lockheed and was used to test shoot down a cruise missile but also, critically, not verifiable.  It's also a reworking of the old claim of a Nazi base there. Bu

If a weapon can track these craft - which if they are the ones seen defying physics with their atmospheric manoveurs, cannot be at all an easy task, and has the range to shoot them down over continental USA (which I doubt as the 300kw laser has a range of just 5 miles and once it is beyond the Rayleigh range, the inverse square law applies and it will rapidly lose coherence and power), there must be evidence to correlate these things falling out the sky ie it must be visible to amateurs who could get to crash sites first. 

There's just no way we have the capablity, imo, of creating this laser on Antarctica

I'm not using critical thinking to be a killjoy as I've long hoped for us to discover any sign of life off our planet and we have recently confirmed finding some of the building blocks necessary for life in our solar system: 

Ryugu_asteroid_uracil_B3
Enceladus_phosphorous 

and a working theory for the minimum molecular complexity for life which may aid our search, (15 molecules minimum which is higher than any inorganic substance):

assembly of life

Perhaps less exciting than actual visitation but still very promising. 

unknownuser

The deep state has a colossal laser beam for shooting down aliens in a massive, secret, Antarctica base.

Funny-Cute-Baby-Closeup-Smiley-Face-2.jp

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

😀😀😀😀please please tell me you are on the wind-up 

WorldChampions1902
7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

😀😀😀😀please please tell me you are on the wind-up 

I’m not sure what your motives are for such a question?

I have posted a video following evidence presented to the US Congress. In 2010, one of the witnesses alleges he was based at the South Pole at the Neutrino Observatory, which he states has a secret second purpose.

He opens by stating that he has provided all pertinent information and documentation to the Senate Intelligence Committee and AARO and was informed that all his information will be recorded and shared with Congress, “as it is that important”. It should be noted that lying to Congress attracts a 5 year prison sentence. Not to mention the loss of a well-paid career and pension etc. 

The whistleblower declared he had provided documentation that proves that the 5,160 DOM’s embedded in the ice, can transmit at 2,047 volts each, implying a multi-faceted directed weapons platform. He makes other startling revelations regarding communications.

So, no wind-up on my part. And if this whistleblower is on the wind-up, 5 years in the Pokey beckons.

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

If Congress isn't involved in the deep state, who exactly is?

A good example of deep state is for instance the CIA involvement in South Anerican politics.

unknownuser
3 minutes ago, Ked said:

A good example of deep state is for instance the CIA involvement in South Anerican politics.

So the cia are the deep state?

2 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I’m not sure what your motives are for such a question?

I have posted a video following evidence presented to the US Congress. In 2010, one of the witnesses alleges he was based at the South Pole at the Neutrino Observatory, which he states has a secret second purpose.

He opens by stating that he has provided all pertinent information and documentation to the Senate Intelligence Committee and AARO and was informed that all his information will be recorded and shared with Congress, “as it is that important”. It should be noted that lying to Congress attracts a 5 year prison sentence. Not to mention the loss of a well-paid career and pension etc. 

The whistleblower declared he had provided documentation that proves that the 5,160 DOM’s embedded in the ice, can transmit at 2,047 volts each, implying a multi-faceted directed weapons platform. He makes other startling revelations regarding communications.

So, no wind-up on my part. And if this whistleblower is on the wind-up, 5 years in the Pokey beckons.

You are obviously giving credence to this insanity so I'll leave you to it

unknownuser
9 minutes ago, Ked said:

Just looked it up, the CIA report to the director of national intelligence, and exist to provide information to the president and cabinet.

They can't be part of the deep state then, Trump was their boss and they reported what they do to him via the director.

Edited by Smithee

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

So the cia are the deep state?

Part of it yes.Thats not to say the other parts like the banking system are hidden.

When you think about the power held over decades and centuries its naive to think there's not such a thing.

Deep state is a description .

unknownuser
Just now, Ked said:

Part of it yes.Thats not to say the other parts like the banking system are hidden.

When you think about the power held over decades and centuries its naive to think there's not such a thing.

Deep state is a description .

Oh I absolutely believe there are powerful groups behind the world scenes, but I also think deep state is a very convenient bogeyman that doesn't actually make sense in the way it's used.

You mentioned the CIA, how can the president not know about their actions?

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Oh I absolutely believe there are powerful groups behind the world scenes, but I also think deep state is a very convenient bogeyman that doesn't actually make sense in the way it's used.

You mentioned the CIA, how can the president not know about their actions?

I don't know.

But I doubt any leader knows about every op.

Covert or not.

Who is it convenient for?

7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You are obviously giving credence to this insanity so I'll leave you to it

The thread moved away from "We are not Alone" a long time ago, and moved on to discussions about the possibility of alien visitors to earth.

Throughout this thread there have been numerous quotes from "credible" witnesses with apparently "impeccable credentials".  A high percentage of the people being quoted have been American.

There have also been voluminous copy-and-paste published articles, these too from apparently impeccable sources, some dating back to the 1950s.   Similarly, a high percentage of these articles have been by Americans.

It doesn't help the believers' case that America is action central when it comes to bullshit conspiracy theories about everything.  You name it ..... the moon landings, 9/11, Waco Texas, Sandy Hook, Amelia Earhart, lost elections, UAPs .... Americans have a conspiracy theory about it.

More than once on this thread, I've suggested that a single piece of irrefutable hard evidence would dispel all doubts, but no such evidence has ever been produced.  That's because there isn't any.

henrysmithsgloves
32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Just looked it up, the CIA report to the director of national intelligence, and exist to provide information to the president and cabinet.

They can't be part of the deep state then, Trump was their boss and they reported what they do to him via the director.

Look up bay of pigs in Cuba😳or air America in Vietnam 

Edited by henrysmithsgloves

unknownuser
9 minutes ago, Ked said:

I don't know.

But I doubt any leader knows about every op.

Covert or not.

Who is it convenient for?

It's the rallying call of the maga movement, the deep state is something trump and his supporters cite as the enemy. But they reported to him when he was president?