• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Unknown user

• Ulysses

• WorldChampions1902

1 hour ago, Ulysses said:

Poor Maple Leaf.

Waiting for an answer that's never coming.

disappointed-head-shake-gif-8.gif&f=1&no

It's the Age of Enlightenment.

I've been waiting an age for enlightenment.

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions

Definitely a coverup if the worker's story is legit. As the article says, pics were released very quickly after the Chinese spy balloon was shot down, so they cannot be balloons. Multiple flip-flops on their explanation, and then "nothing to see here folks".

It is obviously something they believed the public would panic about. or they did something mighty stupid up there. sounds similar to how they changed the initial Roswell report. 

I thought it was shady as hell when they started saying that they had shot down the objects but it was "too hard" to recover them,or it would take too long so it isn't worth looking for them..:interehjrling:

That sounded like an excuse to not tell anyone what they actually shot down.

Declassified  files  on UAP  encounters at US nuclear  military bases show malfunctions and interferences when  UAPs show up??

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pentagon REFUSES to release footage of three UFOs shot down over Alaska by US fighter jets sidewinder missiles - despite admitting that images of the wreckage exist
The Pentagon has admitted to DailyMail.com that it has images or video of 'UFOs' shot down over North America – but says they're still classified.

A Defense Department spokesman said they have footage of the three unidentified objects shot out the sky by US fighter jets using sidewinder missiles last month.

But the videos are classified and there are no plans to change that, the spokesman said.

'I can tell you that there is not currently any images or video footage that we can release,' the Pentagon press officer told DailyMail.com.

'The imagery remains classified, and I have not received any information as to the potential timeline on a change in classification.'

Edited by maroonlegions

il Duce McTarkin

There's a poster on this forum who's brain cell is very much alone. No maybe about it.

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions

The Galileo Project;

Professor Avi Loeb, Harvard University, said he will be scouring the ocean floor near Papua New Guinea to find out whether the object that crashed into the ocean a decade ago was a rock or an extraterrestrial probe.

As part of the expedition, astrophysicist Avi Loeb, who “definitely” believes extraterrestrials exist, will scour the floor of the southwestern Pacific Ocean for what he believes may be an alien spacecraft.

“The material of it is tougher than iron, based on the data, so the question is whether it’s just an unusual rock or perhaps a spacecraft from another civilisation,” he told Channel Seven’s Sunrise on Monday.

“I received $1.5 million last month to go ahead with this expedition,” he said.

Loeb’s fascination with the topic was driven by the discovery of Oumuamua — Hawaiian for “messenger sent from the distant past” — a football-field-sized, cigar-shaped object that zipped through the solar system in 2017.

In a controversial 2019 paper, Loeb speculated that Oumuamua’s unusual trajectory and shape suggested it was neither a comet nor an asteroid, but possibly an alien probe.

“So that’s what brought me into this,” he said.

Loeb and his student wrote a paper about their discovery, but were instructed not to publish it because they used classified government data for their research.

But in April, the US government “confirmed our conclusion in an official letter and said that 99.999 per cent they agree with our assessment”.

“They also released the light curve of the explosion of this object, which revealed that it had material strength tougher than iron, and it was tougher than all the other space rocks that the US government identified over the past decade, about 272 of them,” he said.

Make way, SETI (aka the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence). There’s a new game in town, which might be called SETA (the Search for Extraterrestrial Artifacts), though it’s officially known as the Galileo Project.

SETI began in 1960 and has, in the intervening six decades, been almost exclusively limited to the search for radio and laser signals from potential alien civilizations.

The Galileo Project, which was launched this month with a July 26 press announcement, will instead embark on a systematic search of the skies above Earth and outer space for artificial objects of extraterrestrial origin — possible space probes, active sensors, or long-defunct “astro-archaeological artifacts.”

Serendipity played a role in the start of this venture, according to Harvard astronomer Avi Loeb, who heads the Galileo Project. In early July, Loeb told Discover, “an administrator in Harvard’s Astronomy Department told me they’d just received $200,000 for my research fund, which someone had donated without even telling me.”

A day or so later, Loeb was able to contact the generous individual (whom he didn’t know beforehand), and after their conversation he was given even more money. Since then, other individuals have sent money to support this research effort, no strings attached. In a couple of weeks, Loeb accumulated $1.75 million. “They basically told me: ‘Here is the money. Do with it whatever you think is right,’” he said. “In all my decades in academia, that kind of thing never happens.”

So we have outside sources funding or part funding such projects. Its not all about if a government can afford it.

For what its worth scientists have been working with the US Whitehouse for some time now.

Source;

President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology

Also….

Source: Avi Loeb nominated to presidential advisory council

Unknown user
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

The Galileo Project;

Professor Avi Loeb, Harvard University, said he will be scouring the ocean floor near Papua New Guinea to find out whether the object that crashed into the ocean a decade ago was a rock or an extraterrestrial probe.

As part of the expedition, astrophysicist Avi Loeb, who “definitely” believes extraterrestrials exist, will scour the floor of the southwestern Pacific Ocean for what he believes may be an alien spacecraft.

“The material of it is tougher than iron, based on the data, so the question is whether it’s just an unusual rock or perhaps a spacecraft from another civilisation,” he told Channel Seven’s Sunrise on Monday.

Loeb’s fascination with the topic was driven by the discovery of Oumuamua — Hawaiian for “messenger sent from the distant past” — a football-field-sized, cigar-shaped object that zipped through the solar system in 2017.

In a controversial 2019 paper, Loeb speculated that Oumuamua’s unusual trajectory and shape suggested it was neither a comet nor an asteroid, but possibly an alien probe.

Loeb and his student wrote a paper about their discovery, but were instructed not to publish it because they used classified government data for their research.

But in April, the US government “confirmed our conclusion in an official letter and said that 99.999 per cent they agree with our assessment”.

“They also released the light curve of the explosion of this object, which revealed that it had material strength tougher than iron, and it was tougher than all the other space rocks that the US government identified over the past decade, about 272 of them,” he said.

Make way, SETI (aka the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence). There’s a new game in town, which might be called SETA (the Search for Extraterrestrial Artifacts), though it’s officially known as the Galileo Project.

SETI began in 1960 and has, in the intervening six decades, been almost exclusively limited to the search for radio and laser signals from potential alien civilizations.

The Galileo Project, which was launched this month with a July 26 press announcement, will instead embark on a systematic search of the skies above Earth and outer space for artificial objects of extraterrestrial origin — possible space probes, active sensors, or long-defunct “astro-archaeological artifacts.”

Serendipity played a role in the start of this venture, according to Harvard astronomer Avi Loeb, who heads the Galileo Project. In early July, Loeb told Discover, “an administrator in Harvard’s Astronomy Department told me they’d just received $200,000 for my research fund, which someone had donated without even telling me.”

A day or so later, Loeb was able to contact the generous individual (whom he didn’t know beforehand), and after their conversation he was given even more money. Since then, other individuals have sent money to support this research effort, no strings attached. In a couple of weeks, Loeb accumulated $1.75 million. “They basically told me: ‘Here is the money. Do with it whatever you think is right,’” he said. “In all my decades in academia, that kind of thing never happens.”

So we have outside sources funding or part funding such projects. Its not all about if a government can afford it.

For what its worth scientists have been working with the US Whitehouse for some time now.

Source;

Also….

I'll save you the worry. It was an unusual rock.

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

The Galileo Project;

Source;

Also….

You should really put a credit on who wrote the articles that you cut and paste, it’s clearly not your writing. 

3 hours ago, Tazio said:

You should really put a credit on who wrote the articles that you cut and paste, it’s clearly not your writing. 

To be fair, he always puts/links the source at the bottom. Isnt that kind of the same?

jack D and coke

Could be some military craft but awful close to this plane. 
At least for once it’s not a blurry mess filmed on a nokia 3310. 

On 20/04/2023 at 12:39, jack D and coke said:

Could be some military craft but awful close to this plane. 
At least for once it’s not a blurry mess filmed on a nokia 3310. 

:rofl: All hail the 'travelled in balloon that flew away' people. :pray:

On 21/04/2023 at 12:41, Greedy Jambo said:

It looks very similar to whatever this is, when you slow it down. 

50A90CA6-1064-4C6C-84B9-73B180F4C959.jpeg

Or this?

71t+2qD4FfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

WorldChampions1902
13 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJmE1ddk/I dunno about you, but I wouldn't buy that balloon.

I see that Caz Clarke is taking on the U.K. Establishment, including pursuing the Police for ‘contempt’.. Her numerous FOI requests have already shown up the Defence Department as a bunch of liars (quelle surprise!). She’s on a crusade to get Disclosure. Good luck to her.

WorldChampions1902

James Fox’s  latest on Brazils Roswell. More death threats to credible witnesses. Alien recovered by the authorities, corroborated by multiple witnesses. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJ963xA4/

Not just your average Joe saying that aliens have visited us.

Hardly unequivocal proof. Some small department is looking into collating information about sightings does not equate to alien visitation.

I need something tangible otherwise I still cannot comprehend how aliens who can either endure travelling for centuries at sub-luminal speed / manage faster than light speed yet technologically weak enough to either be shot down by our relatively primitive weapons or crash land and get whisked off for dissection.

This just isn't credible. 

WorldChampions1902
11 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I need something tangible otherwise still cannot comprehend how aliens who can either endure travelling for centuries at sub-luminal speed / manage faster than light speed yet technologically weak enough to either be shot down by our relatively primitive weapons or crash land and get whisked off for dissection.

This just isn't credible. 

Ben Rich, who headed up Lockheed Martin's Skunk Works is on record as saying that Einsteins Relativity Theory Equations are flawed and that top US scientists had corrected them, which now enabled interstellar travel. Something that was discovered decades ago. So Rich is either a lying fantasist in charge of one of the most important contributors to US defence/space research or he’s telling the truth. If it’s the latter, then we have worked out how to travel faster than the speed of light and interstellar travel is possible. 18 months after Rich made that statement, he died of cancer.

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Ben Rich, who headed up Lockheed Martin's Skunk Works is on record as saying that Einsteins Relativity Theory Equations are flawed and that top US scientists had corrected them, which now enabled interstellar travel. Something that was discovered decades ago. So Rich is either a lying fantasist in charge of one of the most important contributors to US defence/space research or he’s telling the truth. If it’s the latter, then we have worked out how to travel faster than the speed of light and interstellar travel is possible. 18 months after Rich made that statement, he died of cancer.

Einstein was wrong and we can travel faster than light?

Literally the most revolutionary, ground-shaking claim I think I’ve ever heard in my life. 

What, at least 3-4 nobel prizes in there and probably a reworking of half of physics?

Incidentally, that statement attributed to Rich was only ever reported by a third party so its hardly on record or of any meaningful veracity. 

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

Einstein was wrong and we can travel faster than light?

Literally the most revolutionary, ground-shaking claim I think I’ve ever heard in my life. 

What, at least 3-4 nobel prizes in there and probably a reworking of half of physics?

Incidentally, that statement attributed to Rich was only ever reported by a third party so its hardly on record or of any meaningful veracity. 

Theoretically warp speed 😜

Greedy Jambo

I actually got the best grade possible for the practical part of my physics exam, no idea how. 

WorldChampions1902

Dr. Garry Nolan, a Professor at Stanford University who has been working on Top Secret research projects for the CIA and other US government agencies for many years, sharing some mind-blowing revelations a couple of weeks ago. QUOTE, “100% Aliens Have Already Arrived”. UNQUOTE.

Aliens arrived a long time ago... and they're still here. Dr. Garry Nolan of the Stanford University School of Medicine joined Alex Klokus to discuss his extensive research on the history of UFOs and signs of extraterrestrial life on earth. Dr. Nolan lays out the overwhelming evidence that aliens have been here for a long time, what technology is likely being used, the U.S. governments role in facilitating information and how we can use alien technology to expand the reaches of human consciousness.

What about historical things on our own planet?

They show either a species not human or humans advanced from us.

The pyramid type sites world wide.

New discovered structural wonders with precision architecture. 

The narrative we have been taught is fraying at the seems.

Greedy Jambo

It's possible that the Egyptians found the pyramids, and the drawings you see in them are basically the sort of stuff kids today spray paint on bus stops. 

That's probably a bad way of putting it😂 but you know what i mean. 

Long lost advanced civilizations. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's possible that the Egyptians found the pyramids, and the drawings you see in them are basically the sort of stuff kids today spray paint on bus stops. 

There's so many possibilities. 

No one knows .

There's structures and other clues to something advanced .

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Mate.

Even if you got the president of scientific minds to give credence to aliens.

He'd be discredited. 

I've seen credible journalists ruined because they go against the mainstream .Proper journalists that all of a sudden have lost it,worked for a discredited news channel etc.

Some proved to be right decades later(even that's delivered as some kind of "look we get the truth".

So basically you've no chance with the alien chat.

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Ked said:

There's so many possibilities. 

No one knows .

There's structures and other clues to something advanced .

Apparently our best engineers still couldn't build them today, if that's true, then it wasn't the Egyptians. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Apparently are best engineers still couldn't build them today, if that's true, then it wasn't the Egyptians. 

There's not a hope in hell even with our machines to build to the exaltation of those structures.

And it's not just Egyptian structures.

They're situated in mathematical alignment. 

Amazing stuff.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Ked said:

There's not a hope in hell even with our machines to build to the exaltation of those structures.

And it's not just Egyptian structures.

They're situated in mathematical alignment. 

Amazing stuff.

Yeah, and as you say, they're not just in Egypt, I've even seen photo's of similar structures in Antartica, although there's no way of me proving they're real. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yeah, and as you say, they're not just in Egypt, I've even seen photo's of similar structures in Antartica, although there's no way of me proving they're real. 

South America is littered with them.

All have string connection.

And many built different times and not the dates previously thought.

It's an absolutely mind opening subject.

The questions raised are fundamental and rips up loads of what we thought we knew.

It's not too say aliens but we are not the most advanced life to inhabit this planet.

History is beginning to reveal that.

Unknown user
47 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

That's probably a bad way of putting it😂 but you know what i mean. 

Long lost advanced civilizations. 

I love to wonder about the tens of thousands of years of prehistory myself, but the Egyptians built the pyramids. The evolution of the pyramid is very interesting, there's a couple of documentaries on YouTube.

34 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Apparently our best engineers still couldn't build them today, if that's true, then it wasn't the Egyptians. 

It's not true, they could, but it's not worth the effort and expense.

When I think about it, it's quite funny that we always assume an ancient civilisation was wise and knowledgeable, when our generation and every one before us, had our heads filled with fanciful bollocks about who and what we are, and our place in the universe.

Unknown user

We're germs on a rock.

The chances of other germs from another rock finding us during our short germlife are so small it's not really worth considering tbh.