Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Vaccines have prevented immeasurable economic cost and difficulties in the delivery of healthcare,  thus saving literally millions more lives,  even beyond their primary purpose of preventing acute covid illness.

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Vaccines have prevented immeasurable economic cost and difficulties in the delivery of healthcare,  thus saving literally millions more lives,  even beyond their primary purpose of preventing acute covid illness.

Even Fauci isn't spouting this drivel anymore.

Felix Lighter
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

Aye it's pure ruined my life! We're all knocking about with Nazi identification numbers tattooed on our foreheads, and my chip doesn't sit right, I keep catching it on doorframes.

Load of rubbish, this saving countless lives malarkey!

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:Some people are so dumb. Thick as shit, to be more accurate.

3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

:cornette_dog:

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

You have till Monday to get your booster guys. Will you?

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Aye, I'm on a different timetable because of other stuff though 

I just wondered, I've had three and glad of them I'd say.

Nucky Thompson
47 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

You have till Monday to get your booster guys. Will you?

I'm up to date with Covid vaccines.

I'll now take it once a year along with the flu vaccine if it's still even necessary.

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'll now take it once a year along with the flu vaccine if it's still even necessary.

I've never had a flu jab, been offered one this year but I don't fell I need one, I'm pretty fit so don't feel at risk.

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Same here.

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I just wondered, I've had three and glad of them I'd say.

Same, my whole family caught it coming back from Malta, I'd HATE to have experienced that without my body being ready for it!

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've had covid that many times now I doubt that the latest booster could boost my imunity any further.

Never been ill with it yet, either.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Same, my whole family caught it coming back from Malta, I'd HATE to have experienced that without my body being ready for it!

1 minute ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

I've had covid that many times now I doubt that the latest booster could boost my imunity any further.

I've tested positive five times now and may have had it since I tested last, glad I had my jabs as I recon they'd have eased it.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Exactly.

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

I've never had a flu jab, been offered one this year but I don't fell I need one, I'm pretty fit so don't feel at risk.

I wouldn't bother if you're fit enough.

My Mrs got the double Covid and Flu jab in November. First time taking the flu one, but 2 days later she was goosed for 3 weeks with flu like symptoms.

It could be a coincidence, but she swears that she's not taking another vaccine again

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I wouldn't bother if you're fit enough.

My Mrs got the double Covid and Flu jab in November. First time taking the flu one, but 2 days later she was goosed for 3 weeks with flu like symptoms.

It could be a coincidence, but she swears that she's not taking another vaccine again

Other than a bit of a sore arm for a day or two after my covid jabs I had no ill effects, my wife was buckled for 3 or 4 days after her second one, I think we'd get another if it was advised.

Nucky Thompson
8 minutes ago, Dirk McTarkin said:

Same here. 

I don't know if it was the vaccine doing its job or I could've brushed it off naturally 

3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Same here. 

I don't know if it was the vaccine doing its job or I could've brushed it off naturally 

I was pretty ****ed by it the first time I had it, before my jabs, the nest time I had symptoms like a heavey cold but it left .e with a persistent cough for about 7 or 8 weeks, got it again and had light cold symptoms and it cleared up my cough, I had no symptoms at all the next twice, only knew I had it as I had to have a test to get a ticket for the rugby.

I was clobbered after my last jabs.  Grim.  I was barely affected at all the one time I was cov+. 

Will still be getting any further boosters.

I often wonder where these folks who try and highlight the side effects of the covid vaccine were when just about every single drug/medicine/vaccine was developed/discovered, because every single one of them carry the risk of side effects often fatal side effects, including all the drugs/medicines these people have ever taken in their own lifetime......yet it's only the covid vaccine they seem to have an issue with, I wonder why that is.

Nucky Thompson
8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I was pretty ****ed by it the first time I had it, before my jabs, the nest time I had symptoms like a heavey cold but it left .e with a persistent cough for about 7 or 8 weeks, got it again and had light cold symptoms and it cleared up my cough, I had no symptoms at all the next twice, only knew I had it as I had to have a test to get a ticket for the rugby.

Aye, I'm glad I got the vaccines.

I've had Covid twice that I know off, but wouldn't have known the 2nd time.

I only tested because everyone I was in Riga with had tested positive

5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I was clobbered after my last jabs.  Grim.  I was barely affected at all the one time I was cov+. 

Will still be getting any further boosters.

I haven't had any reactions to all 4 of my covid vaccines, sometimes I get a reaction to the flu vaccine, but not always.

Mrs JJ on the other hand had a bad reaction on her 4th covid vaccine, and she developed blood clots in both lungs back in September.

Despite having a severe reaction, she would still advise anybody who does not have a history of vaccine reactions to get any covid boosters as and when they are due. 

I would imagine seeing and treating unvaccinated people who were struggling to breathe, admit they had made the worse decision of their lives by not getting vaccinated, some had listened to so called 'doctors' on the internet spout all manner of shite about the covid vaccine, I suppose dealing with the consequences of believing what these so called 'doctors' say, kind of concentrates your opinion on such matters.

4 vaccine shots, and 2 doses of Covid.  Neither dose really bothered me - mild symptoms for 36 hours once, 48 hours once.  Due a 5th in the coming weeks, which I'll get.

7 hours ago, Victorian said:

7 hours ago, escobri said:

Even Fauci isn't spouting this drivel anymore.

tensionheadaches_1280-1080x675.jpg

9 hours ago, Masonic said:

dont know about that its about blood clots and still births and myocarditis and sudden deaths

its got around 20 medical professionals in it including embalmers doctors morgue workers etc

I was fine about taking the boosters, the original vaccines and my annual flu jab. But not now an embalmer has shed light on the damage they do presumably divining the truth from plugging up someone's arsehole. 

Can I remove the vaccines using magnets, worming tablets or anti-5G or something???

4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Aye, I'm glad I got the vaccines.

I've had Covid twice that I know off, but wouldn't have known the 2nd time.

I only tested because everyone I was in Riga with had tested positive

Funny but the only time I've had it was when I came back from Riga.

Felt shit and knew it wasn't just the week on the bevvy.

More or less like a bad cold though.

34 minutes ago, escobri said:

Which is what?

Stop skirting around the edges, man up, and say what you're getting at directly so we can all point and laugh at you.

Which part of this was a problem?

"Vaccines have prevented immeasurable economic cost and difficulties in the delivery of healthcare,  thus saving literally millions more lives,  even beyond their primary purpose of preventing acute covid illness."

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Which is what?

Stop skirting around the edges, man up, and say what you're getting at directly so we can all point and laugh at you.

"Vaccines have prevented immeasurable economic cost and difficulties in the delivery of healthcare,  thus saving literally millions more lives,  even beyond their primary purpose of preventing acute covid illness."

Man up 🤣 back of wheatfield at ht tomorrow 🥊

Just now, escobri said:

Man up 🤣 back of wheatfield at ht tomorrow 🥊

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Pointing out that fauci doesn't even spout crap like that doesn't mean it's a problem, everyone is entitled to an opinion 

23 minutes ago, escobri said:

Pointing out that fauci doesn't even spout crap like that doesn't mean it's a problem, everyone is entitled to an opinion 

"Drivel" I believe you called it.

What makes this drivel?

14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

"Drivel" I believe you called it.

What makes this drivel?

Because I believe it to be drivel, it’s pure conjecture on posters part.

28 minutes ago, escobri said:

Because I believe it to be drivel, it’s pure conjecture on posters part.

What I'm getting at though, is why? There's a whole lot of evidence to back up the statement you disagreed with, it simply isn't pure conjecture.

If you're trying to convince people that the establishment is wrong, and you're right, can you not at least say why without it being dragged out across half a page?

How are you expecting to convince anyone if you can't give any more than "Because I believe it"?

31 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What I'm getting at though, is why? There's a whole lot of evidence to back up the statement you disagreed with, it simply isn't pure conjecture.

If you're trying to convince people that the establishment is wrong, and you're right, can you not at least say why without it being dragged out across half a page?

How are you expecting to convince anyone if you can't give any more than "Because I believe it"?

Would love to see said evidence. This country is economically fecked due to the way these “free” vaccines were unnecessarily forced without informed consent on people who were never at risk, actually putting additional pressure on healthcare as the unmentionable vaccine victims require treatment and medicines maybe for the rest of their life’s. Paying people to stay in the house, aye that would have saved money aswell. Scaring people away from health facilities has meant people have died at home in record numbers and is one hell of a way to save healthcare costs, still at least we saw some cracking TikTok videos of some tidy and not so tidy nurses. 

5 minutes ago, escobri said:

Would love to see said evidence. This country is economically fecked due to the way these “free” vaccines were unnecessarily forced without informed consent on people who were never at risk, actually putting additional pressure on healthcare as the unmentionable vaccine victims require treatment and medicines maybe for the rest of their life’s. Paying people to stay in the house, aye that would have saved money aswell. Scaring people away from health facilities has meant people have died at home in record numbers and is one hell of a way to save healthcare costs, still at least we saw some cracking TikTok videos of some tidy and not so tidy nurses. 

That's not why the economy's ****ed, you're just making stuff up.

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

That's not why the economy's ****ed, you're just making stuff up.

Oh I forgot Brexit caused it, yadda yadda yadda.

The Terrace is dead, I've had a few and can't see a bursd thread in sight.

So what's the script with this Covid shite then?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 hours ago, escobri said:

come on mate how could paying folk to sit in the house have had an adverse affect on the economy 😡

5 hours ago, escobri said:

Stop squirming, you said this was drivel. Why? Without making stuff up.

"Vaccines have prevented immeasurable economic cost and difficulties in the delivery of healthcare, thus saving literally millions more lives, even beyond their primary purpose of preventing acute covid illness."

2 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

come on mate how could paying folk to sit in the house have had an adverse affect on the economy 😡

So you’re against the House of Lords? 👍

Anyone had mad insomnia and extreme brain fog with it? If so, anything that helped? I don't really want to go down the zopiclone route as last time I took one, slept for 18 hours and everyone thought I'd died :lol: but this is brutal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hancock ya little *****. He ignored advice to test patients going from hospital to care homes.Whitty wanted everyone tested. 

So much for throwing a protective ring around care homes.

Nucky Thompson
40 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Hancock ya little *****. He ignored advice to test patients going from hospital to care homes.Whitty wanted everyone tested. 

So much for throwing a protective ring around care homes.

I agree with you.

Happened up here as well

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I agree with you.

Happened up here as well

Ridiculous. People need to have their collar felt, no matter how high the chain goes. Idiots. 

Whitty was right and if they actually listened to him, we'd have coped better and faster.

Edited by ri Alban