Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maroon Sailor

The worse thing about this virus is that even when we go back to normal Professor Leach will still be all over the media.

BBC Reporting Glasgow:

Today a 5 year old boy sneezed in class - I am pleased to say we are now joined by Professor Leach.

Professor Leach what caused this boy to sneeze? 

Well it could be anything, flowers, pepper, we don't quite have enough data on it so it's very hard to say at this stage.

Edited by Maroon Sailor

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Was never staunch but actually hate them now

She won’t 

And yet you will still get her fan club in this supporting her even though she has taken away our football . Stockholm syndrome 

I really hope that Boris does that . He would easily get any change through Parliament with his majority 

37 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

LOL get a life eh. " hatred".  give me a break. Cause i cant stand Nippy and her party its suddenly hatred. You read the things your NATS    say bout Boris ? Now thats hate. 

:levein_interesting:

20 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Fair play for persisting I would have just hung up

daughter had the same 30-40 minutes of mind numbing unnecessary questions.  Put it this way I’ll not be answering the call if it ever should come my way.  They’ll be besides themselves cause I’m not on social media  

11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I'm now convinced you are a wum. 

Still if it gets you through the day crack on 👍

I would probably be insulted  if I knew what a “ wum” is ? Is it colloquial SNP slang ? I assume it’s something low brow

Edited by JamesM48

30 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Well you have described her as "adolf" twice and "madam hitler" already this morning.  "Hatred" would seem an appropriate term in the context of the language you used.

I don't think his lot take calling someone Hitler and Adolf in the same way as normal people do. 

1 minute ago, Savage Vince said:

I don't think his lot take calling someone Hitler and Adolf in the same way as normal people do. 

“ his lot “ how interesting 🤨 says the man who serves insults on this every day ! 

8 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The worse thing about this virus is that even when we go back to normal Professor Leach will still be all over the media.

BBC Reporting Glasgow:

Today a 5 year old boy sneezed in class - I am pleased to say we are now joined by Professor Leach.

Professor Leach what caused this boy to sneeze? 

Well it could be anything, flowers, pepper, we don't quite have enough data on it so it's very hard to say at this stage.

I think you could have squeezed in a few more of those Leach gags in there? 😃

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

:wtfvlad:

Your censorious ramblings / rebukes remind me of a parental figure telling “ us “ kids off when we dare to have any type of difference of opinion 

4E979741-4677-46CC-B5B2-5ED99F2A24D6.jpeg

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Your censorious ramblings / rebukes remind me of a parental figure telling “ us “ kids off when we dare to have any type of difference of opinion 

4E979741-4677-46CC-B5B2-5ED99F2A24D6.jpeg

Right.  

" restrictions" now called  " protections"....aye right hen. 

15,000 still at the predicted lower levels. 

SuperstarSteve
17 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

daughter had the same 30-40 minutes of mind numbing unnecessary questions.  Put it this way I’ll not be answering the call if it ever should come my way.  They’ll be besides themselves cause I’m not on social media  

My family and friends have been recently asking the NHS for the cycle threshold of their positive tests. If they can’t or refuse to provide it then no  questions are being answered and unless really sick then no isolating either. 

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

2 weeks more of shite.

that means months. 
I can’t actually listen to her anymore. She and her cronies are pathetic 

She loves being centre stage

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

2 weeks more of shite.

that means months. 

Pubs are still open.

👍🍺

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

2 weeks more of shite.

that means months. 

I know she's awful. That voice.  Yes now until 17th.  Lets see how her fan base view her if those   " protections" continue after that date and the footie is up the spout . Sad thing is they will still support it. No wonder it called a " cult".  Shes Jim Mc Jones really. 

Nucky Thompson
10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

" restrictions" now called  " protections"....aye right hen. 

15,000 still at the predicted lower levels. 

I'm not watching her on tv, but the online stats say that there will be some backlogged cases from Christmas added 

1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

She loves being centre stage

That's all its about . She has literally said nothing new really today. Its the same crap as last week apart from newer stats.  " there isn't a trade of of protecting health and the economy".  She clearly doesn't see any link there?  Imagine her and an Indy Scotland having the whole budget ? No change in the isolation days.  

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm not watching her on tv, but the online stats say that there will be some backlogged cases from Christmas added 

aye shes saying there might be more as per usual as clearly no happy that the case levels arent  off the scale  They aren't. 

1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

If you pop on a lateral flow are you under any obligation to go get a PCR is you just isolate for 10 days? 

that’s up to you ? 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, weegranty said:

Got my booster yesterday,arm is sore and feeling a little rundown today.

You’ll perk up tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, weegranty said:

Got my booster yesterday,arm is sore and feeling a little rundown today.

most people i know who have had their booster had a sore arm and felt rundown for a few days after

chuck berrys hairline

Why are shopping centres allowed to be open with no restructions while 1000s of people mix and hundreds eat whilst everyones huffing around. Stasi Sturgeon hasn't thought this through has she!

2 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

And the Oscar for best COVID Showboating goes to ........ Nicola Sturgeon.

Aye shes good at pretending . Ill give her that. 

She looks like she is standing in a booth in the " Candy bar" or somwhere like that... :) her broon jacket is clashing with it.  what a fashion faux pas.

Pasquale for King
55 minutes ago, pablo said:

You'll be waiting quite some time. No mandate, no appetite for it and no route other than hoping that a Section30 order is granted. 

No mandate, elected on one. 
No appetite, 20 polls on the trot say there is. 
No hope, just international law on self determination. 
Keep reading and believing the Right wing unionist MSM 👍🏽👏🏾🤦🏽

"money starts flowing"   translated as " more debt to be paid back by the tax payer"  ( it wont bother much of her fan base mind you. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

No mandate, elected on one. 
No appetite, 20 polls on the trot say there is. 
No hope, just international law on self determination. 
Keep reading and believing the Right wing unionist MSM 👍🏽👏🏾🤦🏽

:gok:

Separatists are no different to Conspiracy Theorists in many ways.

Not winning a majority in a regional local government will never be a mandate for splitting up a sovereign state.

So if holding an illegal referendum which most of the country would boycott is your preferred route go for it. 

Which Court is this that's going to rule in favour of breaking up the UK?

Fxxx the SPFL

hospital numbers still stable ICU down on a week ago where is this massive increase in hospital numbers they keep going on about the lagging effect aye right what a lot of pish she can't help herself. i have supported SNP all my life i'm now struggling with this certainly won't be voting for independence like i did last time. Her biggest failure in my eyes was the tier system sham when Edinburgh should have moved to Tier two as the figures justified it but no because Glasgow would still be in Tier three she was worried about travel and wanted to protect the good citizens of Edinburgh that was the biggest failure on her part.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, pablo said:

:gok:

Separatists are no different to Conspiracy Theorists in many ways.

Not winning a majority in a regional local government will never be a mandate for splitting up a sovereign state.

So if holding an illegal referendum which most of the country would boycott is your preferred route go for it. 

Which Court is this that's going to rule in favour of breaking up the UK?

Like British Separatists that voted for Brexit? 
What court do you think has the power to deny Scotland a democratic referendum?  
Most of the country wouldn’t boycott it as the majority want one, and those that don’t know deep down they will

lose it.

This is where International law is decided. 
https://www.icj-cij.org/en

Lord Montpelier

Is Ms Sturgeon calling them 'protections' now ?

Obviously her behavioural scientists have been in her ear telling her the word 'restrictions' isn't working and losing her votes. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Is Ms Sturgeon calling them 'protections' now ?

Obviously her behavioural scientists have been in her ear telling her the word 'restrictions' isn't working and losing her votes. 

Yep I pointed that out earlier . No one’s fooled . We don’t need “ protected “ by  Govt . We can protect ourselves . It’s her usual dependency type rhetoric 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )