Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You do know that most Flu is asymptomatic?

And most with flu just stay in bed and never made a song and dance about it. 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Seen lots of stuff today about a crisis actor called Henry Dyne who the BBC have interviewed as he lies on a hospital bed. I don't know if the guy is ill or not but it's covid related so thought I'd post it.

I thought you were better than that.

Straight out the school of 'Sandy Hook' conspiracy that one.

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Aye he looks like he's a death's door right enough.

Let’s get this straight. You think the Tories hired a ‘crisis actor’ to push boosters or some other nefarious plan, and their go-to source for that isn’t MI5 but Computacenter? 

And, not only that, you are able to diagnose his condition from a short video on Twitter? Think you missed your calling. 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Savage Vince said:

Clownshoes has just been asked by a reporter where he's been for the last 10 days. He replied by mumbling "in this country."

So, not in this country then. 😊

So Doris has been AWOL again 😂

I wonder who paid for this trip🤔

6 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

I thought you were better than that.

Straight out the school of 'Sandy Hook' conspiracy that one.

I don't know if the guy is an actor, attention seeker or genuinely ill. It does appear he's rather well known. I couldn't really care less as I have my own views.

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It would appear views are very different outside the JKB echo chamber.

53% of the Scottish people polled say they trust Nicola Sturgeon .

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/new-poll-reveals-scottish-tory-25785844?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

LOL

A total of 43 per cent of Scottish voters believe the SNP have been in power for too long – with even
12 per cent of the party’s own supporters agreeing.

When asked if they thought independence would arrive in the next five years, 41 per cent agreed.

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/new-poll-reveals-scottish-tory-25785844?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Fake news mate, the JKB experts have spoken 

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

A total of 43 per cent of Scottish voters believe the SNP have been in power for too long – with even

So the majority think they've not been in power long enough?

Nucky Thompson
9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I'm pretty sure it was a lot higher than 53% last year. So 47% now don't trust her and it's plummeting :glorious:

29 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Seen lots of stuff today about a crisis actor called Henry Dyne who the BBC have interviewed as he lies on a hospital bed. I don't know if the guy is ill or not but it's covid related so thought I'd post it.

He looks in better health than me. I'm going to hospital.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

who cares really. The bottom line is bring on Indy 2 . I cannot wait to see the seethe the next day of the vote as Itll be a big NO, Sturgeon et al out on their collective arses. The Indy dream dead for a real generation like 30 years and not a Govan Glasgow one of 5 years. 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

LOL

12 per cent of the party’s own supporters agreeing.

When asked if they thought independence would arrive in the next five years, 41 per cent agreed.

I thought you would like to see your hatred for NS is not shared by the majority. 

You appear to hate everything though.

This place is an echo chamber. The same minority opinions being put around by the same people time and time again. 

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Probably not as there will be a percentage of undecided. 

18 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Let’s get this straight. You think the Tories hired a ‘crisis actor’ to push boosters or some other nefarious plan, and their go-to source for that isn’t MI5 but Computacenter? 

And, not only that, you are able to diagnose his condition from a short video on Twitter? Think you missed your calling. 

😁

We need more Ron and less James on this thread, IMO. 😊

Just now, luckydug said:

I thought you would like to see your hatred for NS is not shared by the majority. 

This place is an echo chamber. The same minority opinions being put around by the same people time and time again. 

Just now, luckydug said:

No i only hate decks who try to control me and restrict my life and others I know. I like Jeremy Corbyn. :) 

1 minute ago, Savage Vince said:

😁

We need more Ron and less James on this thread, IMO. 😊

Who gives a deck about your opinion ? Your deluded. :) deranged in fact. 

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Probably not as there will be a percentage of undecided. 

Wasting your time Nucky. 

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

I don't think it's the minority of football fans that are pissed off with Sturgeon.

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

who cares really. The bottom line is bring on Indy 2 . I cannot wait to see the seethe the next day of the vote as Itll be a big NO, Sturgeon et al out on their collective arses. The Indy dream dead for a real generation like 30 years and not a Govan Glasgow one of 5 years. 

I can't believe you actually go about spouting this garbage in the real world. 

Is JKB some kind of therapy for you. 

Get all your hatred off your chest without the certainty of getting a silver medal. 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

:spoton:

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Get all your hatred off your chest without the certainty of getting a silver medal. 

LOL get a life eh. " hatred".  give me a break. Cause i cant stand Nippy and her party its suddenly hatred. You read the things your NATS    say bout Boris ? Now thats hate. 

11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm pretty sure it was a lot higher than 53% last year. So 47% now don't trust her and it's plummeting :glorious:

What an actual mess to get into. 😃

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Fair comment.

InternationalJambo
24 minutes ago, luckydug said:

‘Opinium surveyed 1328 Scottish adults between December 15 and December 22 for the Sunday Mail.’

I would imagine the ‘real’ percentage is a lot lower. 

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Fair comment.

away and sit in the pub and get your liquid lunch before adolf closing them doon 

image-23-10-21-07-01-3.gif

image-23-10-21-06-58-1.gif

image-23-10-21-12-13-5.gif

giphy (3).gif

5E789218-4A60-4A6F-8157-6F2689AB4751.jpeg.bb8b59d31e3ed76bfa00fbcdb5f35ff7.jpeg

2 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

‘Opinium surveyed 1328 Scottish adults between December 15 and December 22 for the Sunday Mail.’

Its hardly  a large poll really  but the Nats will take any crumb of comfort thrown at them

Nucky Thompson
30 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Reading that link again. 53% in Scotland trust her compared to Boris Johnson and Keir Starmer.

Puts a different slant on it. Not a lot of competition :lol:

Footballfirst
17 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

LOL get a life eh. " hatred".  give me a break. Cause i cant stand Nippy and her party its suddenly hatred. You read the things your NATS    say bout Boris ? Now thats hate. 

Well you have described her as "adolf" twice and "madam hitler" already this morning.  "Hatred" would seem an appropriate term in the context of the language you used.

Edited by Footballfirst

Tested positive for the second time on Christmas morning (Merry Christmas...)

Completely asymptomatic this time.. I'd been ignoring calls from the NHS as I've just been quarantining at home with family but today I thought I'd finally take the call. I was told it would be 25 minutes and it ended up being 40. What a complete and utter waste of time, resources and money. 90% of the questions could have been answered by looking at the passenger locator form and the other time was taken up with nonsense like these interactions:

NHS: I am going to read out a list of symptoms and I need you to answer yes or no

KP: Please can you put no for everything as I'm asymptomatic, in fact I feel the best I have done for months

NHS: No, please answer yes or no to the following questions as I need to check them all. Fever?

KP: No

NHS: Cough?

NHS: Runny nose?

KP: No, please can you put no for all of these?

NHS: I cannot do that. Please answer yes or no to the following symptoms. Have you sneezed recently?

KP: .......

Told them I'd been in Spain before the 23rd so if these answers were to help the UK public officials, it wouldn't help. I was then faced with more than 10 questions about all of my activity before the 23rd including "have you checked your social media profiles between the 17th of December and the 23rd of December to see if it is possible to track down where and who you were with in order to help us trace COVID?"

FORTY MINUTES.

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

And it's compared to Johnson and Starmer, not a straight 'do you trust Nicola Sturgeon'

16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I don't think it's the minority of football fans that are pissed off with Sturgeon.

As a club we will be delighted with the break. 

So we shouldn't be pissed off. 

Plenty people would have been apprehensive about attending matches at this time though. 

Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Its hardly  a large poll really  but the Nats will take any crumb of comfort thrown at them

It is large in the context of political polling where the polling sample is typically between 500 and 1000.

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Completely asymptomatic this time.. I'd been ignoring calls from the NHS as I've just been quarantining at home with family but today I thought I'd finally take the call. I was told it would be 25 minutes and it ended up being 40. What a complete and utter waste of time, resources and money. 90% of the questions could have been answered by looking at the passenger locator form and the other time was taken up with nonsense like these interactions:

NHS: I am going to read out a list of symptoms and I need you to answer yes or no

KP: Please can you put no for everything as I'm asymptomatic, in fact I feel the best I have done for months

NHS: No, please answer yes or no to the following questions as I need to check them all. Fever?

NHS: I cannot do that. Please answer yes or no to the following symptoms. Have you sneezed recently?

Told them I'd been in Spain before the 23rd so if these answers were to help the UK public officials, it wouldn't help. I was then faced with more than 10 questions about all of my activity before the 23rd including "have you checked your social media profiles between the 17th of December and the 23rd of December to see if it is possible to track down where and who you were with in order to help us trace COVID?"

FORTY MINUTES.

Fair play for persisting I would have just hung up

1 minute ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Fair play for persisting I would have just hung up

It was like picking a scab, I wanted to see how ridiculous it would get.

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Plenty people would have been apprehensive about attending matches at this time though. 

I don't think Robbie was.

I was pissed off sitting on the couch triple jabbed with the decision to attend the football taken out of my hands.

There would have been some apprehensive, but that would've been their choice

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

R (1).jpg

8 minutes ago, King prawn said:

FORTY MINUTES.

It's just punishment for catching the virus. Now (in the voice of a Roman centurion guard) don't do it again!

33 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You'll be waiting quite some time. No mandate, no appetite for it and no route other than hoping that a Section30 order is granted. 

InternationalJambo
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It is large in the context of political polling where the polling sample is typically between 500 and 1000.

As is the demographic, correct? 

Just now, pablo said:

You'll be waiting quite some time. No mandate, no appetite for it and no route other than hoping that a Section30 order is granted. 

LOL i know. Its delicious really. Ofcourse her fan base will say the longer the better as the 

" younger " voters will more than likely vote yet. Im not so sure about that. Itll be an interesting mud slinging pantomime anyway on the run up to it and even more delicious with the outcome. 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

LOL i know. Its delicious really. Ofcourse her fan base will say the longer the better as the 

" younger " voters will more than likely vote yet. Im not so sure about that. Itll be an interesting mud slinging pantomime anyway on the run up to it and even more delicious with the outcome. 

I'm now convinced you are a wum. 

Still if it gets you through the day crack on 👍

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )