Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

The Mighty Thor
13 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Imagine waking up to that 

He does. In fact he sees her when he shuts his eyes. She's in there absolutely rent free 24/7. 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He does. In fact he sees her when he shuts his eyes. She's in there absolutely rent free 24/7. 

Dream on............

ACA35D62-AEFB-4F5A-BEE0-AD9F194DE6E5.jpeg.abac285016c3b0148f1862978fc00a8a.jpeg

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

:gok:

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Like British Separatists that voted for Brexit? 
What court do you think has the power to deny Scotland a democratic referendum?  
Most of the country wouldn’t boycott it as the majority want one, and those that don’t know deep down they will

lose it.

This is where International law is decided. 
https://www.icj-cij.org/en

63.5% voted at the last Scottish election. The SNP and Greens combined got less than 50% of the vote, and at most 31% of the electorate voted for parties which support a referendum. This doesn't suggest to me that the majority want a referendum.    

6 minutes ago, Clear few said:

Nail on the head, never mind the fact that the Vaccine is basically a massive unregulated drug trial that has caused the deaths of upwards of 47,000 people.

Christ.

Another one. 😀

Without wanting to get involved.

You can catch covid more than once.

Your body will have built up immune responses to that.

Which makes it less likely to make you unwell.

The vaccine also provides this .

It's not a shield it's a sword.

Vaccination is a proven weapon .

On other matters like the government's handling both uk and the SG should not be confused with the medical science.

Vaccination is a good thing.

The Mighty Thor
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Dream on............

ACA35D62-AEFB-4F5A-BEE0-AD9F194DE6E5.jpeg.abac285016c3b0148f1862978fc00a8a.jpeg

You've posted thousands of times on this thread, the majority of them about Nicola Sturgeon. 

It's hilarious how she dominates your life. Every day dozens of posts which increase in irrationality as the day progresses and you're egged on by like minded individuals. 

It's like a real time Freudian case study. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You've posted thousands of times on this thread, the majority of them about Nicola Sturgeon. 

It's hilarious how she dominates your life. Every day dozens of posts which increase in irrationality as the day progresses and you're egged on by like minded individuals. 

:greatpost:

Konrad von Carstein

Sky news just reported that nearly a thousand people with C19 admitted to hospital overnight in England.

Tidal wave in action?

The Mighty Thor
Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Sky news just reported that nearly a thousand people with C19 admitted to hospital overnight in England.

Tidal wave in action?

Snuffles. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Tidal wave in action?

Mad Nicola oot.

Konrad von Carstein
5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

His posting style is that of a flip-flopping Tasmanian devil...also becoming more shrill and animated as time passes...

image.png.5f0624a634d96ba06c4d0dadd8188e7b.png

6 minutes ago, henryheart said:

63.5% voted at the last Scottish election. The SNP and Greens combined got less than 50% of the vote, and at most 31% of the electorate voted for parties which support a referendum. This doesn't suggest to me that the majority want a referendum.    

An inconvenient truth 

4 minutes ago, Ked said:

Without wanting to get involved.

You can catch covid more than once.

Your body will have built up immune responses to that.

Which makes it less likely to make you unwell.

The vaccine also provides this .

It's not a shield it's a sword.

Vaccination is a proven weapon .

On other matters like the government's handling both uk and the SG should not be confused with the medical science.

Vaccination is a good thing.

Yes one catch covid again but there have been no cases of anyone becoming seriously ill with it after a second infection . I read it somewhere but no doubt someone will contradict this. 

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Duh Ofcourse I am going to mention her. She is the leader of a devolved parliament and she and her party dictate the polices regarding covid so naturally I will be critical of her as it impacts on me and other Scots. So what's your excuse with Boris living in your head ? I've lost count the amount of postings where you mention him  > TOUCHE 

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Tidal wave in action?

BBC also reported that the majority being admitted are for unrelated illnesses and are then testing positive 

4 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Tidal wave in action?

admitted with covid or had it already and admitted for something else ?

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, **** the SPFL said:

BBC also reported that the majority being admitted are for unrelated illnesses and are then testing positive 

Sky did not report that...perhaps as it was "breaking" and full facts not collected 

His posting style is that of a flip-flopping Tasmanian devil...also becoming more shrill and animated as time passes...

image.png.5f0624a634d96ba06c4d0dadd8188e7b.png

267372977_1439808136417369_3569772850225048590_n.jpg

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Sky did not report that...perhaps as it was "breaking" and full facts not collected 

so why pass it on then ? fake news ? 

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Duh Ofcourse I am going to mention her. She is the leader of a devolved parliament and she and her party dictate the polices regarding covid so naturally I will be critical of her as it impacts on me and other Scots. So what's your excuse with Boris living in your head ? I've lost count the amount of postings where you mention him  > TOUCHE 

I keep reading about all these impacts on you?

What are they?

Where did chief mammy touch you?

30 minutes ago, Clear few said:

Well worth a listen ……
This now nonsensical feardemic is beyond the pale.

I’m no right wingnut (total opposite in fact) but Governments and Big Pharma are stoking this and continuing the pandemic without justification for nefarious means whether planned or coincidental.

I’m sure NS and the Scottish government think they are doing the right things but everyone seems to have lost their ability of critical analysis.

I am double jagged but will not be getting the booster.

If you’ve had COVID once you cannot catch it again.

Coercion and control is ultimately what this all about!  

I've caught it twice and I'm double vaccinated

InternationalJambo
10 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Tidal wave in action?

With not from.

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

so why pass it on then ? fake news ? 

Who the **** gave you editorial control of this thread you attention seeking muppet?

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It's not so much their reaction to the Prime Minister (who is a knob) It's the pouncing on any and all criticism of Nicola Sturgeon which is most telling. 

Comments like the rent-free-headspace one really speak to the accusations of the cultishness of those making it. It's as if someone was attacking a parent or sibling, not a just mere Politician.

Just now, King prawn said:

I've caught it twice and I'm double vaccinated

Or did you have Covid once then the flu (or vice versa?)

Both of which as Corona viruses give positive responses on Latflo and PCR tests.

Who the **** gave you editorial control of this thread you attention seeking muppet?

awe touchy touchy cause youve been rumbled...dearie me....

Just now, Clear few said:

Or did you have Covid once then the flu (or vice versa?)

Both of which as Corona viruses give positive responses on Latflo and PCR tests.

Had the flu as well for the first time in my life last month, ended up going to hospital and they tested me for Covid for which I was negative. Any other myths you've read on the internet?

2 minutes ago, pablo said:

It's not so much their reaction to the Prime Minister (who is a knob) It's the pouncing on any and all criticism of Nicola Sturgeon which is most telling. 

Comments like the rent-free-headspace one really speak to the accusations of the cultishness of those making it. It's as if someone was attacking a parent or sibling, not a just mere Politician.

It’s bizarre behaviour. I pity them 

2 minutes ago, pablo said:

Exactly hence the term " cult".

Just now, King prawn said:

Had the flu as well for the first time in my life last month, ended up going to hospital and they tested me for Covid for which I was negative. Any other myths you've read on the internet?

Ok try doing some research instead of making snide comments 

Just now, GBJambo said:

It’s bizarre behaviour. I pity them 

Maybe they didnt have enough parental love in their childhood....very Freudian really...or transactional analysis. 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, henryheart said:

So what about the other 36.5%? 
What percentage voted for Brexit? 
What percentage voted for the Tories at the last GE? 
The more time goes on the more people realise Independence is the only option, which is why there’s a power grab isn’t it? 

Just now, Clear few said:

Ok try doing some research instead of making snide comments 

:rofl: right you are chief.

It's all about controooooooool :conspiracy:

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

awe touchy touchy cause youve been rumbled...dearie me....

"rumbled" :lol:

I'm on the "A Place in the Sun" website giving my mind a treat and Sky news is on in the background...not touchy James, just baffled that you seem to have morphed into a complete wind up merchant despite being unable to keep a consistent train of thought in your head.

2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

"rumbled" :lol:

I'm on the "A Place in the Sun" website giving my mind a treat and Sky news is on in the background...not touchy James, just baffled that you seem to have morphed into a complete wind up merchant despite being unable to keep a consistent train of thought in your head.

No you posted a less than accurate posting. No shame in that. It happens to the best of all. Winding up people ? Does that mean im living in their heads then ? Rent free? 

R (7).gif

The Mighty Thor
Just now, JamesM48 said:

No you posted a less than accurate posting. No shame in that. It happens to the best of all. Winding up people ? Does that mean im living in their heads then ? Rent free? 

R (7).gif

You can barely live in your own head it would appear. 

SuperstarSteve
5 minutes ago, King prawn said:

That’s no a myth. My own doctor said exactly the same to me. Common cold/flu/covid are coronavirus and that’s what is being tested for on PCR coronavirus. 

Seymour M Hersh
16 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I keep reading about all these impacts on you?

What are they?

Where did chief mammy touch you?

You come over far more obsessed by her and in a particularly weird way. It's almost as if you are cc-ing her in on all your posts desperate for her to respond to you with her approval. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. 

3 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

That’s no a myth. My own doctor said exactly the same to me. Common cold/flu/covid are coronavirus and that’s what is being tested for on PCR coronavirus. 

Common colds do not cause positive PCR results.

3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You come over far more obsessed by her and in a particularly weird way. It's almost as if you are cc-ing her in on all your posts desperate for her to respond to you with her approval. Whatever floats your boat I suppose. 

maybe got a crush on her lol.... 

Footballfirst

A couple of snippets from today's UKHSA report.

S gene drop out (proxy for omicron) evident in 93% of cases in England.

40.3% of hospitalised cases in London were unvaccinated. London is currently the largest and most robust data set of the regions and reflects the importance of vaccine uptake.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )