Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Just who on earth will willingly test now ? 
triple jagged, no symptoms, negative PCR, negative LF, yet isolating for 10 bloody days.’

Nobody will bother testing now when she offers absolutely zero hope. Zero.  I’ll not be bothering that’s for sure. Like turkeys voting for Xmas 

and as above she can ram her indy2 up her backside.  It’s a firm ‘No’ from me.

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Like British Separatists that voted for Brexit? 
What court do you think has the power to deny Scotland a democratic referendum?  
Most of the country wouldn’t boycott it as the majority want one, and those that don’t know deep down they will

lose it.

This is where International law is decided. 
https://www.icj-cij.org/en

Eh The Supreme Court?

She's promised you your vote by the end of 2023, hasn't she? So we'll just have to wait and see. Are you feeling confident? 

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, pablo said:

Eh The Supreme Court?

She's promised you your vote by the end of 2023, hasn't she? So we'll just have to wait and see. Are you feeling confident? 

There will be no indy two the polls will blow that out of the water sooner rather than later.

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

triple jagged, no symptoms, negative PCR, negative LF, yet isolating for 10 bloody days.’

Nobody will bother testing now when she offers absolutely zero hope. Zero.  I’ll not be bothering that’s for sure. Like turkeys voting for Xmas 

Scotland has a Cabal as this pandemic is proving

If this is what an Indy Scotland looks like then - no ta

4 hours ago, frankblack said:

I would rather they run the response than Krankie and Drakeford who are trying to score cheap political points in the absence of the scientific data.

Spot on. Some people need to play the ball and not the man at times. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, pablo said:

Eh The Supreme Court?

Supreme Court doesn’t supersede The Hague. 
Confident of Independence yes, in Sturgeon and the SNP not so much.,

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Nope no sane person should be testing if they have zero symptoms at all . The impact is not worth it . 

Where is this “border” Nicola and Swinney speak of?

Thousands of young people are going to flock down south to enjoy the New Year, and quite right too, and there is not a damn thing anyone can do to stop them. 

9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

As has been said, the fear of isolating is much greater than the fear of Covid. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Where is this “border” Nicola and Swinney speak of?

Thousands of young people are going to flock down south to enjoy the New Year, and quite right too, and there is not a damn thing anyone can do to stop them. 

Are you sure about that?

Most of the youngsters i know are booked into the same clubs they already were, just can’t dance. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Supreme Court doesn’t supersede The Hague. 
Confident of Independence yes, in Sturgeon and the SNP not so much.,

Okay.....if we ever find ourselves in the situation where The Hague is overruling the Supreme Court on the future of Scotland......here's a wee thought.

Breaking up the UK would already have 100% support, the SNP wouldn't have to produce 500 page white papers trying to convince their fellow countrymen with made up bollocks and absolutely nobody would be caring what currency we'd be using.

31 minutes ago, pablo said:

:gok:

Separatists are no different to Conspiracy Theorists in many ways.

Not winning a majority in a regional local government will never be a mandate for splitting up a sovereign state.

So if holding an illegal referendum which most of the country would boycott is your preferred route go for it. 

Which Court is this that's going to rule in favour of breaking up the UK?

What a pile of pish. 😁

33 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

hospital numbers still stable ICU down on a week ago where is this massive increase in hospital numbers they keep going on about the lagging effect aye right what a lot of pish she can't help herself. i have supported SNP all my life i'm now struggling with this certainly won't be voting for independence like i did last time. Her biggest failure in my eyes was the tier system sham when Edinburgh should have moved to Tier two as the figures justified it but no because Glasgow would still be in Tier three she was worried about travel and wanted to protect the good citizens of Edinburgh that was the biggest failure on her part.

She’s a disgrace .

Lord Montpelier
14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Nope no sane person should be testing if they have zero symptoms at all . The impact is not worth it . 

Yeah I thought that. No point if no symptoms, otherwise you might end up with 10 days at the Supreme Leaders pleasure. With kids going back to school soon I refuse to put their education at further risk, so won't test unless unwell.

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

And we cross live to JKB.......

68625-funny-crying-baby-snot-bubble.jpg

Stockholm syndrome comes to

mind when I see you and your mates postings . Absolutely tragic really . 

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha cheers that’s made me lol 😂

Where have you been? He posts it every couple of days 

Just now, Lord Montpelier said:

Yeah I thought that. No point if no symptoms, otherwise you might end up with 10 days at the Supreme Leaders pleasure. With kids going back to school soon I refuse to put their education at further risk, so won't test unless unwell.

I only tested the last few days cause I had / have sore throat and stuffed noggin . Silly me thinking it’s covid it’s a cold clearly 

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

So true lol it’s lost it’s appeal like she has 😂

The Mighty Thor

There's been some pish spouted on this thread but today the amateur public health experts have taken it to another level. 

Oh and by the way some of y'all will need professional help as Sturgeon has annihilated your ability to think rationally. She's haunting your waking moments. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, pablo said:

Okay.....if we ever find ourselves in the situation where The Hague is overruling the Supreme Court on the future of Scotland......here's a wee thought.

Breaking up the UK would already have 100% support, the SNP wouldn't have to produce 500 page white papers trying to convince their fellow countrymen with made up bollocks and absolutely nobody would be caring what currency we'd be using.

That was seven years ago, all the lies from Better Together have been exposed and we also have Brexit plus BJ and his corrupt partying pals. The £37b deal for a failed test and trace and a covid death total that will end up near 200k should see them in front of some court. 
The not so United Kingdom and not so Great Britain is on its last legs. 

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Only when you and the boys step up your crying game.  

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

and we also have Brexit 

I think Brexit is going to have the opposite effect.

People won't take the chance of more carnage 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That was seven years ago, all the lies from Better Together have been exposed and we also have Brexit plus BJ and his corrupt partying pals. The £37b deal for a failed test and trace and a covid death total that will end up near 200k should see them in front of some court. 
The not so United Kingdom and not so Great Britain is on its last legs. 

You're wasting your time with that one, pal. He's got words like 'separatists' and 'regional cooncils' up his sleeve. 😃

5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I think we've yet to see the carnage that Brexit will bring and once we do people will jump at the first chance to leave the circus and rejoin normality. 

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

:levein_interesting:

He surely is just one big wum, nobody could make an arse of themselves so regularly without being deliberate 

31 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There's been some pish spouted on this thread but today the amateur public health experts have taken it to another level. 

Oh and by the way some of y'all will need professional help as Sturgeon has annihilated your ability to think rationally. She's haunting your waking moments. 

Enjoying going to Tynie tomorrow ..?  Oh wait....

23 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Thats exactly what will happen. No one apart from the mad cult members will vote for economic suicide just so we  can shout " freedum" even though we will be skint. 

10 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He surely is just one big wum, nobody could make an arse of themselves so regularly without being deliberate 

Oh go away. Out of all the beep beep on this you have the the honour of being the one i cant stand the  most. Its a long list but your by far at the top. However i still like to read your inane ramblings about the cult and Boris and then see you regularly rag dolled by the decent posters.  

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

You're wasting your time with that one, pal. He's got words like 'separatists' and 'regional cooncils' up his sleeve. 😃

Hahahahaha yeah finger on the pulse, like so many others on this wonderful thread. 

23 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He's a big plum. 

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Trying to save what’s left of my sanity and not look at this thread?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Omicron is proving that if you leave decisions solely in the hands of a small circle of medical people, we’d be locked down and restricted for the rest of our lives.

Quite clear now that ‘worst case scenario’ has been allowed to drive policy from the start, to the detriment of many other things 

Media, Quacks and Politicians are bereft of Logic, Reason, and Common Sense Theyre telling the non-jabbed to take the jabs because they work and save lives, then telling the jabbed to get a booster because the jabs dont work against a weaker strain which at best is a mild version of something that had a 99% survival rate anyway All the while telling everyone that the non-jabbed are putting the jabbed in danger by not getting the jabs that dont protect the jabbed. Cases are 3 times higher than the previous Xmas but we are testing 3 times more than before so obviously reported cases are going to be higher Good news though the booster jabs are potentially up to 75% effective against a mild illness that may be caused by Omicron lol

Well worth a listen ……
This now nonsensical feardemic is beyond the pale.

I’m no right wingnut (total opposite in fact) but Governments and Big Pharma are stoking this and continuing the pandemic without justification for nefarious means whether planned or coincidental.

I’m sure NS and the Scottish government think they are doing the right things but everyone seems to have lost their ability of critical analysis.

I am double jagged but will not be getting the booster.

If you’ve had COVID once you cannot catch it again.

Coercion and control is ultimately what this all about!  

Fxxx the SPFL
3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Media, Quacks and Politicians are bereft of Logic, Reason, and Common Sense Theyre telling the non-jabbed to take the jabs because they work and save lives, then telling the jabbed to get a booster because the jabs dont work against a weaker strain which at best is a mild version of something that had a 99% survival rate anyway All the while telling everyone that the non-jabbed are putting the jabbed in danger by not getting the jabs that dont protect the jabbed. Cases are 3 times higher than the previous Xmas but we are testing 3 times more than before so obviously reported cases are going to be higher Good news though the booster jabs are potentially up to 75% effective against a mild illness that may be caused by Omicron lol

That’s the crux of it 99% survival that should be the headline every night on news channel instead of trying to scare monger. South Africa have stopped all testing and that’s what we should be doing 

2 minutes ago, Clear few said:

If you’ve had COVID once you cannot catch it again.

Coercion and control is ultimately what this all about!  

It's crap like this that now keeps me mostly away from this thread, a completely incorrect "fact", washed down with an unhealthy dose of paranoia.

:jj_facepalm:

10 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Nail on the head, never mind the fact that the Vaccine is basically a massive unregulated drug trial that has caused the deaths of upwards of 47,000 people.

13 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

well said. 

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

It's crap like this that now keeps me mostly away from this thread, a completely incorrect "fact", washed down with an unhealthy dose of paranoia.

:jj_facepalm:

Ok bud do you tell me of your researched facts or do you just swallow everything from the MSM? 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )