Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

28 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Bollocks. My Xmas plans will not be changed. Neither will any of my family and others. We have a big doo and the SG can ram it up their jacksy regarding any restrictions or " guidelines" Most people are doing the same too. In regards to the vaccine i quite rightly questioned its efficacy and weighed up the risks and decided eventually to get it. We shall see in a couple of years whether i grow another arm or leg. 

It's not bollocks, you'll be ranting about it all Christmas, guaranteed.

And as for rightly questioning it's efficacy, bollocks, you stated hard and fast you weren't getting it. Just another in a long line of dramatic over reactions that you flipped on.

Just playing a role, my arse 

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Elsie doing a “ media free “ walkabout . Apart from her official photographer being there . Thought we were meant limiting as much contacts as possible 

Someone on the far left posting on social media advertising their 'good deed' shocker.

It really is all those ***** do.

I get that she is popular amongst her die hards but without any doubt, she is by far and away the most despised woman in the country.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Someone on the far left posting on social media advertising their 'good deed' shocker.

I get that she is popular amongst her die hards but without any doubt, she is by far and away the most despised woman in the country.

Sure she is. So much so, she was voted out. Wait a minute.

Edited by ri Alban

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Do you have people who will sit with you at Xmas?

Just now, Smithee said:

It's not bollocks, you'll be ranting about it all Christmas, guaranteed.

And as for rightly questioning it's efficacy, bollocks, you stated hard and fast you weren't getting it. Just another in a long line of dramatic over reactions that you flipped on.

Just playing a role, my arse 

Stop projecting your anger on me regarding restrictions etc . Project it to those who are making and passing them . But hey you can’t even bare to criticise Elsie . Oh I didn’t know you weren’t allowed to change one’s mind regarding things ? Really wow . I’ll be ranting about nothing over Xmas hardly any of my plans have been scumpered apart from the football . Now if cafes , restaurants and bars had been closed I might “ rant “ I’d rant even louder if gyms were closed but they aren’t . I’m more concerned on the impact on businesses which are closed or have restrictions which are impacting on their revenue as Elsie is keeping a tight reign on any monies she begged from end treasury . 

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

😂😂

Fxxx the SPFL
17 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Good news from Brian May and apparently he can do the fandango now 

thunderbolt of lightening as well 

Konrad von Carstein
11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What was the conversation we had earlier about you and hyperbole?

Far left bwahahaha! :lol:

misogyny

/mɪˈsɒdʒ(ə)ni/

Learn to pronounce

noun

dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

"she felt she was struggling against thinly disguised misogyny"

12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Stop projecting your anger on me regarding restrictions etc . Project it to those who are making and passing them . But hey you can’t even bare to criticise Elsie . Oh I didn’t know you weren’t allowed to change one’s mind regarding things ? Really wow . I’ll be ranting about nothing over Xmas hardly any of my plans have been scumpered apart from the football . Now if cafes , restaurants and bars had been closed I might “ rant “ I’d rant even louder if gyms were closed but they aren’t . I’m more concerned on the impact on businesses which are closed or have restrictions which are impacting on their revenue as Elsie is keeping a tight reign on any monies she begged from end treasury . 

I'm not angry at restrictions, who's projecting? 

Dennis Reynolds
19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Em, Janey Godley still lives here I'll have you know.

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

misogyny

/mɪˈsɒdʒ(ə)ni/

Learn to pronounce

noun

dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

"she felt she was struggling against thinly disguised misogyny"

Is that directed at someone in particular ? Seems rather odd to post it ? 

Ex member of the SaS
52 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

It uses the PHS data, it is just a handy place to display the information. If you had bothered to read any further on the site you would see

Total Coverage

This chart shows the total number of people in each age group who have had their first, second, and third/booster dose of the vaccine. You can select an age group to see more specific figures for it. 

The coverage figures are calculated using the NRS mid-2020 population estimates. As these estimates aren't completely accurate, and vaccine uptake has been so high, it has resulted in the coverage figures for some age groups going beyond 100%. The true figure for these age groups is likely somewhere in the high 90s. 

It is worth noting that most people in the 12-17 age range are not currently allowed to get a second dose.

A graph that isn't accurate is as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Dennis Denuto
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Fine don't go on the site, I don't care.

Do you have a site that shows how many people died from getting hit by a bus over the last five years? I am really worried about all the excess deaths caused by this over that last two years

Rupert Pupkin

Still sensationalism in the paper though.. Brian May Battles Covid.. He had congestion and a cough for two days FFS!

4 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Graphs with population figures can never be 100% accurate as the base data is constantly changing. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Just for a bit of balance they agreed a pay freeze last year plus

Scottish Government ministers have voluntarily followed a pay freeze since 2008/09

Unlike you to defend them! Poor darlings have only been earning big salaries for last 12 years. Then there is expenses, second jobs, media appearances and writing for various journals.

This isn't just SNP that are taking the piss, it's the whole lot of them. Professional parasites of highest order.

Then you have the faceless winders like Mundell who lacks bottle to stand himself, preferring to stay in the shadows, pulling the strings while earning a crumb or two. The equivalent of Dominic Cummings.

Dennis Denuto
Just now, Taffin said:

Graphs with population figures can never be 100% accurate as the base data is constantly changing. 

I think you are wasting your time as he used the phrase - hit by a bus - earlier on today.

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, Dennis Denuto said:

Do you have a site that shows how many people died from getting hit by a bus over the last five years? I am really worried about all the excess deaths caused by this over that last two years

This is the problem , no one is using fake figures to exaggerate the numbers of those hit by buses. The Government through the BBC are telling everyone people are dying from Covid when in fact they are not. They are maybe dying WITH it but there are very few who died from it,

Francis Albert
Just now, Dennis Denuto said:

In recent months only just over 50 per cent of excess deaths have been attributed to Covid. So a lot more people are dying and not all of them by any means is down to Covid. But no-one cares about them. And there are many more to come as the non-treatment of diseases and illnesses other than Covid continues.  And the others impacted in various ways by lock downs and restrictions.

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Unlike you to defend them! Poor darlings have only been earning big salaries for last 12 years. Then there is expenses, second jobs, media appearances and writing for various journals.

This isn't just SNP that are taking the piss, it's the whole lot of them. Professional parasites of highest order.

Then you have the faceless winders like Mundell who lacks bottle to stand himself, preferring to stay in the shadows, pulling the strings while earning a crumb or two. The equivalent of Dominic Cummings.

Compare the SG freezing their pay for 13 years to the parasites at westminster

chuck berrys hairline

Hmmm something fu*ky is up. My boys just came home from school with homework incase they don't return on the 6th. So looks like the schools are next!

Gtf Stasi Sturgeon ya bint actually hate you now

Dennis Denuto
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

This is the problem , no one is using fake figures to exaggerate the numbers of those hit by buses. The Government through the BBC are telling everyone people are dying from Covid when in fact they are not. They are maybe dying WITH it but there are very few who died from it,

There are different methods of reporting Covid deaths and they are used for different reasons.

The 28 day test is used because it can very quickly give us an indication on rising or falling death rates.

Excess deaths is used to report on the wether there are a large number of deaths that are out of the ordinary.

Death Certificate this is where it is mention on the DC as a contributory factor in the persons death in the opinion of the a medical professional who completed it, this is a more accurate figure of who has died from Covid but it takes more time to appear.

Two years in and you can't understand that is quite amazing to me.

8 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Someone asks a question. You answer it, end of story. Not in the wonderful world of jbk though. Don't like the answer, just ask another question 

Just now, chuck berrys hairline said:

Hmmm something fu*ky is up. My boys just came home from school with homework incase they don't return on the 6th. So looks like the schools are next!

😂😂😂😂

Dennis Denuto
4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

In recent months only just over 50 per cent of excess deaths have been attributed to Covid. So a lot more people are dying and not all of them by any means is down to Covid. But no-one cares about them. And there are many more to come as the non-treatment of diseases and illnesses other than Covid continues.  And the others impacted in various ways by lock downs and restrictions.

That is entirely you opinion and not based on fact or any information from actual people working in the NHS. It is a stance totally refuted by Chris Whitty the other day live with a commons committee, I forget which one. 

Are you saying he is lying to MPs?

8 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Compare the SG freezing their pay for 13 years to the parasites at westminster

E175FD8E-8CFF-47D5-90A4-E637A9433A81.jpeg

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Dennis Denuto said:

That is entirely you opinion and not based on fact or any information from actual people working in the NHS. It is a stance totally refuted by Chris Whitty the other day live with a commons committee, I forget which one. 

Are you saying he is lying to MPs?

If he said that delays in diagnosis and treatment of cancer and other diseases haven't  and won't result in premature deaths then yes. But I doubt he said that.

6 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Either that or it's just good pragmatic conservatism from the school who have planned ahead.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

:4_1_72:

Dennis Denuto
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

If he said that delays in diagnosis and treatment of cancer and other diseases haven't  and won't result in premature deaths then yes. But I doubt he said that.

Non-treatment, now delays in treatment??  We have moved beyond the phase of things having been shutdown on the NHS, I am really not sure what your point is?? Are you rehashing argument from March 2020? Is your point still Sweden?

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

E175FD8E-8CFF-47D5-90A4-E637A9433A81.jpeg

That face makes me want to go out and buy a knuckleduster.

Edited by i8hibsh

Lord Montpelier
3 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

He’s a vermin prick 

Leave him alone, he's just a simple crofter trying to make his way in life. 

Ex member of the SaS
25 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

There are different methods of reporting Covid deaths and they are used for different reasons.

The 28 day test is used because it can very quickly give us an indication on rising or falling death rates.

Excess deaths is used to report on the wether there are a large number of deaths that are out of the ordinary.

Death Certificate this is where it is mention on the DC as a contributory factor in the persons death in the opinion of the a medical professional who completed it, this is a more accurate figure of who has died from Covid but it takes more time to appear.

Two years in and you can't understand that is quite amazing to me.

Two years in and you still believe the utter BS they are spouting.

Francis Albert
8 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Non-treatment, now delays in treatment??  We have moved beyond the phase of things having been shutdown on the NHS, I am really not sure what your point is?? Are you rehashing argument from March 2020? Is your point still Sweden?

Non treatment and delays in treatment ... same outcomes. In fact they are the same thing of course when early diagnosis and treatment is critical. And if as we are told repeatedly that the NHS is under pressure due to Covid (and we are told that in every news bulletin) than it is a December 2021 issue.

Sweden incidentally has in the end not suffered worse than many countries which locked down early and hard but has not trashed its economy. Which has an impact on death rates.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )