Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

That face makes me want to go out and buy a nuckleduster.

Better watch you’ll be called a man hater if you are criticising male politicians as apparently if you criticise Elsie your a woman hater ! Pathetic really . Guess it works both ways . 

440501E5-1674-4630-8154-D7E6D5354940.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59747689

Germany, Portugal and Finland are the latest countries to be struck by the wrath of Sturgeon's iron fist.

Who actually cares what other countries are doing ? I don’t . I care What is happening in Scotland and also to our English cousins / neighbours 

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oh aye she's absolutely ruined a good few of them on here. 

Rent free.

The same way Thatcher did, it's all good though.

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Who actually cares what other countries are doing ? I don’t . I care What is happening in Scotland and also to our English cousins / neighbours 

:bwcornette:

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It's awful what she's doing over there  :( 

10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59747689

Germany, Portugal and Finland are the latest countries to be struck by the wrath of Sturgeon's iron fist.

It's disappointing that Portugal is on that list as it suggests the theory from LSHTM isn't playing out. 

Either that or Portugal have overreacted too.

Edited by Taffin

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Better watch you’ll be called a man hater if you are criticising male politicians as apparently if you criticise Elsie your a woman hater ! Pathetic really . Guess it works both ways . 

440501E5-1674-4630-8154-D7E6D5354940.jpeg

It doesn't matter how many women you say you love.  If you say anything negative towards Nicola or Ann Budge you hate all women.  It is the JKB way.

Jacinda Ardern is the new JKB 'untouchable' too.

Malinga the Swinga
48 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Compare the SG freezing their pay for 13 years to the parasites at westminster

The stock answer of whataboutery. it is as predictable from you as Hibs bottling a big game.

Ex member of the SaS
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It doesn't matter how many women you say you love.  If you say anything negative towards Nicola or Ann Budge you hate all women.  It is the JKB way.

What's it called if you just hate everyone?

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The stock answer of whataboutery. it is as predictable from you as Hibs bottling a big game.

There is no whataboutery. The government have frozen their salaries for 13 years in Scotland, that is a fact. 

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

All True . They seem to love her too ! 

13 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

:bwcornette:

😂😂😂😂 Honestly think he must be trolling. Nobody could be so idiotic to argue with himself

14 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Oh Am I allowed to say I hated Thatcher ? Is that ok ? Is it ok cause she was a Tory ? It’s ok no need to answer . We know the answer 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, XB52 said:

There is no whataboutery. The government have frozen their salaries for 13 years in Scotland, that is a fact. 

They were comfortably off then, they're comfortably off now.

Seriously do you live and breath SNP. They are in pandemic and while cutting business to the core, they make sure that they're okay. 

It wouldn't matter if NS came in TV and admitted murder, you would still defend her. She can do no wrong in the eye of a true believer.

Personally, I believe all politicians in UK are a disgrace, have failed the country and put their own parties and pockets first.

Ex member of the SaS

Can anyone explain how the virus only come out after a certain time? Pubs having to close early means the virus only comes out after 10 pm?

Table service means the virus can't jump between tables?

When they bring out rules, people would be more inclined to obey if the rules made any sense. 100 indoors but only 500 in a stadium for example. Nonsense!

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:lol:

That her laughing as she sees the empty grounds she has ordered. 

It's funny right enough, I mean, laughing at football supporters.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Seriously do you live and breath SNP. They are in pandemic and while cutting business to the core, they make sure that they're okay. 

It wouldn't matter if NS came in TV and admitted murder, you would still defend her. She can do no wrong in the eye of a true believer.

Personally, I believe all politicians in UK are a disgrace, have failed the country and put their own parties and pockets first.

It’s a cult . She’s Jim Jones of Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 😎😂

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

No, they're not, governments have to be concerned with worse case scenarios.

Honestly, the nick of some of you, you're getting hysterical.

And this is how it happens, a handful of drama queens make so much noise they convince themselves that they're the majority. Remember when you lot loudly weren't getting the vaccine and neither was anyone you know?

You'll ruin your own Christmas

:greatpost:

Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Can anyone explain how the virus only come out after a certain time? Pubs having to close early means the virus only comes out after 10 pm?

Table service means the virus can't jump between tables?

When they bring out rules, people would be more inclined to obey if the rules made any sense. 100 indoors but only 500 in a stadium for example. Nonsense!

Pubs closing early = less time for people to be exposed to the virus if anyone in the pub unknowingly has it, and less time for people to get so drunk that social distancing goes out the window. 

Ex member of the SaS
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I have said for years there should be no parties, only those elected to do the very best for the majority of the people. No Tory Labour  SNP just vote for the person who you think will do the best over all for the majority.

Malinga the Swinga
56 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

E175FD8E-8CFF-47D5-90A4-E637A9433A81.jpeg

Aye, but whatabout Tories, whatabout 'insert name here'.

It's the defence of the stupid and deluded.

I see the wee clan are out in force this afternoon or, alternatively, one person has all their logins active.

As opposed to the Klan.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

:yas:

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Pubs closing early = less time for people to be exposed to the virus if anyone in the pub unknowingly has it, and less time for people to get so drunk that social distancing goes out the window. 

Seriously? Someone with the virus goes to the pub at opening time means they will infect people no matter when the pub shuts.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I have said for years there should be no parties, only those elected to do the very best for the majority of the people. No Tory Labour  SNP just vote for the person who you think will do the best over all for the majority.

Fair suggestion. Each mp to have their own opinion though, not sure some could cope.

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Aye but whatabout Ian Blackford

The Mighty Thor
22 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

aye there's pages of Thatcher rants on this thread. :tlj:

Seriously? Someone with the virus goes to the pub at opening time means they will infect people no matter when the pub shuts.

But they wouldn't infect as many as they would if it shut hours later.

No-one has a problem with a second job. Just don't earn your second wage during your first jobs hours. 2 jobs, 2 different sets of hours.

Edited by ri Alban

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

But they wouldn't infect as many as they would if it shut hours later.

Sorry but that makes no sense. The infected guy could go home a 8pm how would that mean the pub has to close at 10?

It's lucky your a Washington fan. It just about redeems you.

Washington Redwolves will be confirmed after the season ends.

:jambobanana:

Ex member of the SaS

I have no problem with MP ( MSP ) claiming expenses, IF they are true expense ie money spent doing their job being refunded. Claiming for duck houses is not an expenses claim.

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, Smithee said:

No, they're not, governments have to be concerned with worse case scenarios.

Honestly, the nick of some of you, you're getting hysterical.

And this is how it happens, a handful of drama queens make so much noise they convince themselves that they're the majority. Remember when you lot loudly weren't getting the vaccine and neither was anyone you know?

You'll ruin your own Christmas

Not only are we getting vaccine, we even have NS appearing at vaccine centre, doing the exact opposite of what she's telling us to do. Marvellous. A media free appearance captured by media where she was if no help. 

She won't spoil anyone's Christmas though, no-one but her most devoted followers will give her a second thought.

Have a good one yourself.

Sorry but that makes no sense. The infected guy could go home a 8pm how would that mean the pub has to close at 10?

What if the infected person didn't go home at 8pm? 

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

At least someone enjoys closed door games I guess...

I enjoy mentalists being mental. Probably all shout at the fecking moon. And I'm now on holiday for a couple of weeks . :robboyas:

Edited by ri Alban

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, Ray Gin said:

What if the infected person didn't go home at 8pm? 

Go on admit the rules doesn't make any sense, you know you want to.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )