Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Konrad von Carstein
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The 30,000 approx that have come to the UK via the channel this year seek asylum and are illegal as not come here with approved documentation.

Until you have approved documentation making your stay legal you are illegal.

... Never mind, so far off topic...

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

So what's been happening today then lads? Anything of interest ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

R (7).gif

What’s not been happening is a more relevant question.

Weve gone round the houses again and fishing with barbed bate

Just kidding. From what i see ; 

The " dangerous" variant discovered  a few weeks ago might not be so lethal as reported... Quelle surprise

It was discovered at the same time as the low uptake of the vaccine and the booster    Quelle surprise 

Rabb made an error this morning stating that 250 were in hospital with the new variant when it was only 10... Quelle  surprise

Elsie made a statement causing rancour and division yet again against our English neighbours when she had the begging bowl out to  our leaders down South .   Hasn't she heard of the saying " don't bite the hand that feeds".....not very smart is she ..and that's not a Quelle surprise

Finally the  lockdown/ restrictions /zealots / doomsters/ always glass half empties are very quiet on this thread...maybe a bit winded ..... ?  Quelle surprise...

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

A few hundred thousand people in the country going "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" that is about it.

R (5).jpg

Francis Albert
15 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

There's no vaccine to treat eating/drinking disorders. And if there was , I'm pretty sure a huge number of those affected would be more than happy to lose their "freedom"/ waive their "human rights" and take it. 

Is there a vaccine for (arguably) irrational fear of vaccination?

And of course there are many treatments for eating disorders and alcohol addiction. Most victims however don't take advantage of them. 

In a good news moment 

Pfizer claims its at-home Covid pill STILL beats Omicron and cuts risk of dying/hospitalization by up to 89% 

Nucky Thompson
17 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:gok:

It looks like the Treasury saved your pub trips from Sturgeon's wrath TRM :biggrin2:

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It looks like the Treasury saved your pub trips from Sturgeon's wrath TRM :biggrin2:

It’s much appreciated.

👍

Malinga the Swinga
23 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

In a good news moment 

Pfizer claims its at-home Covid pill STILL beats Omicron and cuts risk of dying/hospitalization by up to 89% 

Let's hope it's not a daily pill we need to take. Must be good news though, as together with vaccine, most if not all would be covered.

Now we just need to find out cost if this pill.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Seriously, when is enough going to be enough for some people?  The next variant? When?

It's already enough, there's literally no-one wanting more of this crap. But it's real and no stomping of our feet in annoyance will change that. We need vaccines out across the globe as that's the best chance of reducing favourable mutations. 

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

Strap yourselves in folks, this is life now. No number of vaccines, booster jags or social distancing will be enough to stop this happening every time there's a new mutation.

We'll get there. More vaccine rollout in poorer countries and development of better treatment for those  hit, as posted below has to eventually have an impact in trapping this ****er from spreading like it currently does. 

3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

In a good news moment 

Will be good news once it's licensed and available. That's next year tho. Not sure if it's being prescribed on an emergency basis just now?

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

None of my family can see our vaccination status online.

It was fine yesterday........

🤷‍♂️

Working for me Jonno. I mean I can't see your vaccine status (or can I?) but still showing the three vaccinations I've had.

Jeffros Furios
20 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

will lead to more scenes like this if people continue to not wear masks where they should do 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-leeds-59641767?

Record the twits and send it to  MI5 

Hopefully a few are executed in public ... bad people

highlandjambo3

How do you become “exempt” from wearing a mask?  I assume you need a doctors note or something/You have difficulty breathing with the likes of asthma or any other condition affecting breathing.  Can you just be paranoid about having your face covered?, is that a valid “exempt” condition?  Would a doctor refuse a note if they felt the exempt person was “at it”.  

I do believe there are loads of people “exempt” just because they don’t want to wear a mask and giving two fingers up to the rules.  Are exempt people supposed to have some sort exempt card on display………Sorry for all the questions but, I don’t see much exempt information floating about and, it would be difficult to police.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yes that is fine showing my 3 jabs but the one that shows the QR codes is not working. 

Mind you that only showed my 2 jabs and not my booster.

QR code showing and it was updated to 3 jabs at weekend. Get J4E to raise a complaint for you.

9 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

How do you become “exempt” from wearing a mask?  I assume you need a doctors note or something/You have difficulty breathing with the likes of asthma or any other condition affecting breathing.  Can you just be paranoid about having your face covered?, is that a valid “exempt” condition?  Would a doctor refuse a note if they felt the exempt person was “at it”.  

I do believe there are loads of people “exempt” just because they don’t want to wear a mask and giving two fingers up to the rules.  Are exempt people supposed to have some sort exempt card on display………Sorry for all the questions but, I don’t see much exempt information floating about and, it would be difficult to police.

They should have to get a letter to back it up

too many don’t wear them coz they don’t like authority 

Dennis Denuto
6 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

6 households coming to mine on Friday for pre-christmas drinks. Anyone actually listen to her?

OMG you are so cool, I bet you smoked at school too. 

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Oh good, we're back to people boasting about how much they are ignoring the advice.

Dunno like,  I was quite impressed.  Although I am a meek sheep.

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Oh good, we're back to people boasting about how much they are ignoring the advice.

To be fair it is not too different to those that boast about how good they are in following it.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

To be fair it is not too different to those that boast about how good they are in following it.

I must have missed those posts.

27 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

None of my family can see our vaccination status online.

It was fine yesterday........

🤷‍♂️

UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Exactly 

15 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Boasting is a bit daft, but think a lot of people are fed up with her advice and will probably go about the festive celebrations how they see fit. 

17 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

It’s guidance ! 

She’s a spent force . Proven today . Trying to save face with offering “ advice “ and “ guidelines “ knowing full well most people are doing what is best for their well being ! Judging by real world social media people are doing just that 👍

Fitzroy Pointon
25 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Even if wearing a mask bothered me, I would still rather wear one than those daft sunflower lanyards. 

Dennis Denuto
Just now, JamesM48 said:

She’s a spent force . Proven today . Trying to save face with offering “ advice “ and “ guidelines “ knowing full well most people are doing what is best for their well being ! Judging by real world social media people are doing just that 👍

“Real world social media” 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

****ing hilarious James. 

5 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Boasting is a bit daft, but think a lot of people are fed up with her advice and will probably go about the festive celebrations how they see fit. 

Just like last year, which panned out just great. Serious de ja vu here from last December.

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Just like last year, which panned out just great. Serious de ja vu here from last December.

Here's how this works

Um no following any o her shitey rules likesy, um having ma mates roond

Two months later

These restrikshuns are daeing ma heed in. Thur never endin. 

Amirite?

Edited by The Mighty Thor

3 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

****ing hilarious James. 

Not like this e

4 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

****ing hilarious James. 

Lol 😂 not like this echo chamber . Not a happy bunny today ? If so why no ? 

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

We didn’t have a world beating vaccination roll out last year ! Calm

doon 

27 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Grown men boasting about ignoring public health advice. The absolute state of it. 😁

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Here's how this works

Two months later

Amirite?

That’s the language the nats I’ve met usually converse in !” Likesy” 

7 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

It is merely advice after all so I wouldn't expect anything different in all honesty.

Not sure it's boasting though, it reads more to me as actively and vocally rejecting the advice...which they're entitled to do.

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

30,000 illegals enter the UK in 2021. All have NHS check ups and unlimited use to our public services.

A UK tax paying citizen happens to feel strongly  about the vaccine = die in the cold streets you piece of shit the NHS is overflowing!

:facepalm:

Some of the 30,000 will be school age. Silver lining and all that i8 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Judging by real world social media people are doing just that 👍

🤪🤪🤪

Just now, Taffin said:

It is merely advice after all so I wouldn't expect anything different in all honesty.

Not sure it's boasting though, it reads more to me as actively and vocally rejecting the advice...which they're entitled to do.

Oh they are raging . They need to be wrapped in cotton wool by mammy . They seem incapable of making their own personal health risk assessment and even worse denying  that choice to those who wish to . 

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Some of the 30,000 will be school age. Silver lining and all that i8 👍🏻

🤪🤪🤪

U got off the floor yet after your mammys wee speech earlier ? 

Edited by JamesM48

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh they are raging . They need to be wrapped in cotton wool by mammy . They seem incapable of making their own personal health risk assessment and even worse denying  that choice to those who wish to . 

I thought your stock response was I'm exempt?

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Here's how this works

Two months later

Amirite?

"It's never ending!!! "

Well, wear  a mask, get vaxxed then.

"Nevurrrr!!. I want ma freeedummmm!!!! "

Aye, OK,  then. 

Rinse & repeat. 

The Real Maroonblood
29 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

They should have to get a letter to back it up

too many don’t wear them coz they don’t like authority 

Fair comment.

Brighton Jambo
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Yes. 3 household limit for your group though.

Only guidance though; not laws so you can meet as many as you want.  I’ve just checked on my booking for the 27th and it’s still okay to attend even though I was honest we were more than three households. 

13 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Here's how this works

Two months later

Amirite?

Spot on. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic