Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

Just now, Boy Daniel said:

I’m deflated now. I’m away to crack open a bottle of Red to drown my sorrows! 🍷

😊

Enjoy! That reminds me that I have some Rioja needing drunk, and I'm just the man to do it. :cheers:

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

😂. That’s funny because I know people have had Covid19 and had both PCR and LFT done that confirmed they had it. Must be some sham if they work. 

What happened to the flu last year?

Just now, milky_26 said:

surely a white would be more appropriate as you are upset with red just now

I thought of that but Red no a bad wee Jambo. 

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

You're the one making claims and accusations, but you either can't or won't back up your claims.

No, you're the one believing the claims from the politicians. Where's your own thinking?

1 minute ago, Gordon Zola said:

What happened to the flu last year?

Never got a chance because of the precautions we were taking. Plus a lot more people were give the flu vaccine. 

2 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

Nah, try and work it out yourself.

Aw mate, you fluffed your one big line.

It's DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

That's literally all you had to remember.

Where's your own thinking?

As laymen and women (stuff this gender crap) you rely on the scientists and medical professionals to guide your thinking and not some crackpot theories from unknown idiots who post made up rubbish in the hope people fall for them. 

Nucky Thompson

No, you're the one believing the claims from the politicians. Where's your own thinking?

When did this meeting between Xi Jinping, Putin, Biden, Boris etc take place to deceive the World's population

As laymen and women (stuff this gender crap) you rely on the scientists and medical professionals to guide your thinking and not some crackpot theories from unknown idiots who post made up rubbish in the hope people fall for them. 

Name some scientists then

1 minute ago, Beni said:

Aw mate, you fluffed your one big line.

It's DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

That's literally all you had to remember.

nah mate, i don't toe the party line

What I believe or don't believe is completely immaterial, as I'm not the one making claims that the whole thing is a deception.

So for the third time of asking, where is your evidence to back up your claims.

Nucky Thompson

So why didnt we take the same precautions the years before when people were dying of flu? Or do flu lives not matter? 60000 average a year dying in the uk i believe? And if the flu vaccine worked why was everyone still dying every year?

So you want everything shut down every Winter to deal with Flu :whistling:

So why didnt we take the same precautions the years before when people were dying of flu? Or do flu lives not matter? 60000 average a year dying in the uk i believe? And if the flu vaccine worked why was everyone still dying every year?

We all should take necessary precautions where health is concerned. 
Regarding flu vaccines you have just exposed your ignorance about vaccines. It was to be expected though. 

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

When did this meeting between Xi Jinping, Putin, Biden, Boris etc take place to deceive the World's population

You're very naive

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

What I believe or don't believe is completely immaterial, as I'm not the one making claims that the whole thing is a deception.

You're believing the claims and then parroting them

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

There is none it’s all made up rubbish peddled buy crackpots like Pierce Corbyn 

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

We all should take necessary precautions where health is concerned. 
Regarding flu vaccines you have just exposed your ignorance about vaccines. It was to be expected though. 

Whaty was to be expected? Why were 60000 dying of flu, even with the vaccines? and why didnt we wear masks and stay indoors evry year to protect them?

Just now, Gordon Zola said:

You're believing the claims and then parroting them

For the fourth time of asking, where is your evidence that the whole thing is a deception.

There is none it’s all made up rubbish peddled buy crackpots like Pierce Corbyn 

Aye and you listen to Piers Morgan

Just now, Jambo-Jimbo said:

For the fourth time of asking, where is your evidence that the whole thing is a deception.

Where is your evidence its not? 

Your ignorance about how vaccines work. 
This Covid19 outbreak has been declared a pandemic and it therefore requires a different approach specifically because of its origins and unknown effect on humans. 
The ultimate out come will be much like the Spanish flu. Oh and masks were worn when that was running rampant. 

You know what the new 'strain' is called? Omicron is believe, thats an anagram of 'moronic'. Go figure einstein.

:kirklol:

Yes, the Greek letter omicron is an anagram of moronic.

Please say you're not so thick that you think that's pertinent!

Back in the real world, 61 of 600 passengers from South Africa tested positive when they arrived in Amsterdam. It's not known yet how many if any have Omicron, but given that South Africa have only been having daily cases in the hundreds that seems like a very high proportion of inflected people.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/passengers-south-africa-face-wait-covid-19-testing-amsterdam-2021-11-26/

4 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

:D

Person 1: The aliens have a base on the moon run by Elvis Presley/

Person 2: Ha ha. Show me the evidence.

Person 1: No! You show me the evidence that there isn't.

:rofl:

Just now, Gordon Zola said:

Pandemic my arse

WHO declared it. You on the other hand have no such power to declare anything.

Your areas is a pandemic and your getting it handed to you on a plate this evening.

12 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

Ah, finally one of your games I can actually enjoy.

Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Marie Curie.

Did I get them right?

11 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

nah mate, i don't toe the party line

Exactly, you've done a thorough investigation of worldwide PCR testing and have come to the conclusion that the meme about the inventor and the made up quote is right.

Keep fighting the good fight.

25 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

😂. That’s funny because I know people have had Covid19 and had both PCR and LFT done that confirmed they had it. Must be some sham if they work. 

I got a positive PCR test three weeks ago, coincimentally, the same day I started getting these so-called Covid symptoms. Which I still have now. Just shows you the lengths they’ll go to to try and prove that their sham tests work. Open your eyes people!1!!1

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yes, the Greek letter omicron is an anagram of moronic.

Please say you're not so thick that you think that's pertinent!

another poster posted the exact same thing yesterday

:levein_interesting:

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Ah, finally one of your games I can actually enjoy.

Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Marie Curie.

Did I get them right?

That will be lost on him. You would be as well naming Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa Laa and Po

8 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

I have asked you 4 times if you can back up you claims that the whole thing is a deception, and 4 times you have failed to answer the question and instead have tried to get me to play your game of changing the subject......not going to work, I'm afraid.

For the fifth time of asking can you provide evidence that the whole thing is a deception.

Here is your chance to educate and teach us sheep to what is really going on, come on, don't be shy now, the floor is all yours.

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

another poster posted the exact same thing yesterday

:levein_interesting:

I'd like one of these guys to actually post their sources. Not actual sources, I'm not unrealistic, but the places they go to get programmed on a regular basis. Where are these cauldrons of radge that bubble and seethe with barely literate superiority? Facebook? Telegram?

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'd like one of these guys to actually post their sources. Not actual sources, I'm not unrealistic, but the places they go to get programmed on a regular basis. Where are these cauldrons of radge that bubble and seethe with barely literate superiority? Facebook? Telegram?

i was just meaning the anagram bit, that seems to be what they have been told to think by whatever anti-vaxxer/conspiracy website they visit regularly

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i was just meaning the anagram bit, that seems to be what they have been told to think by whatever anti-vaxxer/conspiracy website they visit regularly

Yeah I get you, I'd love to see them at work

49 minutes ago, Beni said:

Ooft.

There's a new and predictable  variant of conspiracy theorist on the thread. 

Ohmychronic 👍🏻

36 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

Bruce Banner 👍🏻

Sturgeon asking everyone to act as if Omicron is all ready here and continue to wear our tartan hankies.

Edited by Rocco_Jambo

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Rocco_Jambo said:

Sturgeon asking everyone to act as if Omicron is all ready here and continue to wear our tartan hankies.

Quite right. 

4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Very true

Heaven forbid that somebody might have to sit in a bar or restaurant wondering whether or not one of the unvaxxed is in their midst simply because we started vaccinating vulnerable Africans.

I’m not sure I’d be able to properly appreciate my Beef Bourignon in those circumstances.

Nucky Thompson
11 minutes ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

Heaven forbid that somebody might have to sit in a bar or restaurant wondering whether or not one of the unvaxxed is in their midst simply because we started vaccinating vulnerable Africans.

I’m not sure I’d be able to properly appreciate my Beef Bourignon in those circumstances.

I've never heard of one person who has given a shit if someone next to them is vaccinated or not 

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've never heard of one person who has given a shit if someone next to them is vaccinated or not 

That's great.

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Rocco_Jambo said:

That's great.

Has anyone pulled you up in a bar etc asking if you've had the vaccine?

I walk into rammed places as a vaccinated person and it never crosses my mind who else is or who isn't.

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic