Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

36 minutes ago, Costanza said:

I don't want to add any fuel to the fire but my wife works in the NHS and says it's an open secret that Covid, the vaccines and variants are all a scam.

No one can speak out though as it's covered by the Hippocritic oath.

Critical thinkers in the scientific field aren't covered by this but they've all been paid off with financial inducements and book deals to toe government lines.

If you Google it or look on Facebook, you'll find all this information readily available.

Google and Facebook haven't been coerced by the government thankfully, as they are independent organisations who only care about the truth.

Same guys who done 9/11

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Holy sh1t, I didn't think folk would think I was serious :rofl:

Facebook a bastion of truth telling was the clincher I thought.

Guess shows how batsh1t the real scamdemic anti vaxxers are.

The giveaway was the hipocratic oath not the official secrets act.

😄

3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Going by the MSN headlines, I take it that we're meant to be shiting ourselves?

I don't give a feck and will just be going around as normal

Yes man size nappies will now be given out free at vaccination centres it seems 

2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

They don’t and sadly they’ve never changed their scaremongering.

They really have been awful through this whole pandemic. Using words like " Horrific" are deliberately engineered to cause fear and alarm.  It seems to be working judging by some of the comments. 

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

I understand the frustration. In the majority we’ve all sacrificed quite a lot in the last 18 months. The mixed messages are wearing thin though. Do your bit, work from home, wear a mask etc but in the meantime let’s have a ginormous get together like Cop26 in Glasgow. At least they are banning some flights from that region. 

Agreed 

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

To be fair, they've stopped flights from SA today and not two months later like India.

The South Africans mustn't have a trade deal to offer. 

True . No much money coming from African really.

2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I would never want the media censored but with shite they come out with sometimes they should be.

Agreed

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

They are saying on the news that the current vaccines are not as effective against the new SA variant. 

Boosters on top of boosters required ? 🤔 

Ofcourse. Or its a ruse to get those pesky reslient " unvaccinated " get vaccinated.. It can be a clever ploy as people are panicking as far as i am aware and they will turn on " the unvaccinated" to blame. History just repeats itself really.

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

The vaccine and boosters don't work in some folk anyway. 

Exactly my thoughts anyway. And the same groups of people who died from covid at the beginning are the same dying now, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated so this new variant is not a threat to the vast majority of people. 

2 hours ago, Taffin said:

Totally agree.

They hardly know anything about it yet ffs. People are more malleable though in a state of fear. 

I buckled last year and didn't travel to see my parents at Christmas...largely due to my mum's flapping about getting stopped at the border etc. If any restrictions do come in this year I'll be paying the fines and seeing them anyway.

Agreed. I had a great Xmas last year but was " allowed " to travel to see family .  However i can guarantee most people will tell the Govt to gtf re any restrictions.  However I dont think they will happen. I wonder if they are tasting the waters with this new variant and seeing how people react. From my limited look on social media must people are just thinking its a crock of shit , They have read behind the headlines and arent unduly concerned. 

2 hours ago, thewiseone said:

The MSM is all bought and paid for and has all been part of the overall deception proliferated by most of the government's and endorsed by our own football club though it flies in the face of the true spirit of Hearts!

The real news, the dissecting of the " story" we have all been fed is challenging. To understand what's really going on you have to look underneath these. The guys at UK Colum do a great job at just that. 

When you start to understand the level of deception that is and continues to be demonstrated then it becomes easy to disassociate from what some would have us believe. 

It's a challenge for sure and for some like " Thor" it maybe beyond his cognitive processes. But 1 pm today there's only one place to be. Oh aye Thor just in case you were travelling down to watch it live, it's Plymouth not Portsmouth. But you being 150 miles of course isn't anything new. 

Compass for Thor! 

👍

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

They didn't say that at all. They said might or maybe, but they don't know and they won't know for a few weeks yet

Testing the waters probably. 

44 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Well played @Costanza 

you'll be eating like a king tonight with that catch 😂😂

I wasn't trying to troll , just satirise the ludicrious conspiracy stuff earlier in the thread.

Anyway I apologise for any distress caused.

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

😁

image-23-10-21-12-07-3.gif

In Holland I'm nice and direct, easy to understand. Here - rude!

Anyway please tell me you're not jumping in with that UK column pish

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

In Holland I'm nice and direct, easy to understand. Here - rude!

Anyway please tell me you're not jumping in with that UK column pish

No but people are allowed to get their news from any source they wish and believe what they want. It isnt a dictatorship yet.

Brilliant fishing by the master this morning.🤣😂🤣🤣😂 And all you guys seeing through it , well done fellas!

It's going to have to be some big fish story  to net you boys!

For a while now I was starting to think that the Jambokickback community have fallen for the " biggest of the lot".

Glad none of you have will have succumbed to rolling up the sleeve for that gene therapy experiment / booster stuff. 

Costanza's was better devised for sure! 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No but people are allowed to get their news from any source they wish and believe what they want. It isnt a dictatorship yet.

What are you talking about? Allowed? Who's dictating?

It's all about credibility, if you think that shite's as legitimate a source as any other, you're harming your own credibility.

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's all about credibility, if you think that shite's as legitimate a source as any other, you're harming your own credibility.

Im saying that people should be allowed to listen to what they want to . Irrespective ifs its a crock of shit. 

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

😂😂😂😂Credibility 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Im saying that people should be allowed to listen to what they want to . Irrespective ifs its a crock of shit. 

Of course, who's saying they aren't? Did you agree with the crock of shit with your thumbs up or not?

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Of course, who's saying they aren't? Did you agree with the crock of shit with your thumbs up or not?

Im agreeing that he has a right to listen to it 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

You're not making sense. You replied to his post with a thumbs up, was that meant to mean "Yeah you listen to whoever you want"? Seriously?

4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Going by the MSN headlines, I take it that we're meant to be shiting ourselves?

I don't give a feck and will just be going around as normal

Exactly where I'm at, NT. 🍺

Nucky Thompson
13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Dear lord 

He said 'may appear' 

People put in or take away words to suit their agendas.

If I wasn't vaccinated, I would probably go for it now

17 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

James just a heads up before posting you gonna run it passed Smithee. He's got something against people not toeing the party line. 

Think he's some sort of fact checker, maybe government official or perhaps on SAGE.  He's on something that's for sure! 

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

He said 'may appear' 

People put in or take away words to suit their agendas.

If I wasn't vaccinated, I would probably go for it now

Problem is people will not see the " may appear " bit. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, thewiseone said:

James just a heads up before posting you gonna run it passed Smithee. He's got something against people not toeing the party line. 

Think he's some sort of fact checker, maybe government official or perhaps on SAGE.  He's on something that's for sure! 

:conspiracy:

8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Exactly where I'm at, NT. 🍺

Same here. Its the weekend. 4 weeks to Xmas. Have a great weekend everyone. 

2 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

image-23-10-21-06-55-9.gif

"...variant may escape / evade / get around vaccines... ".

Two interpretations of the meaning meant by the person saying it :

1.  Variant may escape / evade / get around all vaccines in every instance.

2.  Variant may escape / evade / get around INDIVIDUAL vaccinations in an as yet unknown percentage,  whatever that may turn out to be.

See how different those two are?

Perhaps some people need to escape / evade / get around themselves for half an hour to have a rest.

Edited by Victorian

7 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Don't get excited weeone, he's backed off from actually agreeing with you!

25 minutes ago, Victorian said:

"...variant may escape / evade / get around vaccines... ".

Two interpretations of the meaning meant by the person saying it :

1.  Variant may escape / evade / get around all vaccines in every instance.

2.  Variant may escape / evade / get around INDIVIDUAL vaccinations in an as yet unknown percentage,  whatever that may turn out to be.

See how different those two are?

Perhaps some people need to escape / evade / get around themselves for half an hour to have a rest.

The variant could also be a weaker strain and not make people as ill or even ill at all.

Just had a quick watch of Javid’s statement and thought it struck a decent, balanced but cautionary tone. He also used it to again try and promote boosters which is understandable. It doesn’t help with people deliberately misquoting him for effect either way.

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Just had a quick watch of Javid’s statement and thought it struck a decent, balanced but cautionary tone. He also used it to again try and promote boosters which is understandable. It doesn’t help with people deliberately misquoting him for effect either way.

AYE BUT THE MUTANT STRAIN ISNAE INCLOODED WAE THE BOOSTER

29 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Don't get excited weeone, he's backed off from actually agreeing with you!

No I have agreed that he has a right to read . view or listen to any form of communication he wishes to and make his own inferences and interpretations from it , as we all do. 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Who's stopping them ? 

Dont you think this thread proves that people are allowed to be critical even if they are completely wrong. 

Most people are just getting on with their lives, respecting any restrictions such as face masks on buses and obtaining a VP so as to go to the football etc. 

Dont see what you are all getting so worked up about tbh. 

18 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The variant could also be a weaker strain and not make people as ill or even ill at all.

I think it said that in the " small print" of the statement.  

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Who's stopping them ? 

Dont you think this thread proves that people are allowed to be critical even if they are completely wrong. 

Most people are just getting on with their lives, respecting any restrictions such as face masks on buses and obtaining a VP so as to go to the football etc. 

Dont see what you are all getting so worked up about tbh. 

Im not getting " worked up" its others who seem to be getting worked up about one guy saying he was viewing " Column" uk or whatever it is called. I was only stating that he has a right to watch whatever he wants. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I think it said that in the " small print" of the statement.  

Should always read the small print - see Human Cent I-Pad episode of South Park :D

19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No I have agreed that he has a right to read . view or listen to any form of communication he wishes to and make his own inferences and interpretations from it , as we all do. 

Why are you arguing this point? No one's said otherwise. 

I'm allowed to have my say on his source and interpretations too am I not?

19 hours ago, Victorian said:

How long before some anti-vaxxer freak has a health episode and then blames it on the vaccine they haven't had?  

It will be due to all the particles in the air breathed out by vaccinated folk.

19 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Why are you arguing this point? No one's said otherwise. 

I'm allowed to have my say on his source and interpretations too am I not?

Ofcourse you are. 

9 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It will be due to all the particles in the air breathed out by vaccinated folk.

Oh absolutely.  I'm not even joking.  Somebody will claim the vaccine is transmitting from person to person in various forms.  Respiration.  Touch.  Osmosis.  Remote viewing.  The lot.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

It's almost as if there's already another variant in the UK running rampage...

There is.  It's called Delta Plus (AY 4.2) which is reported to be 10%-15% more transmissible than the original Delta variant.  It accounted for over 11% of new cases sequenced in the last reported period. 

From an ONS report.

The Delta sublineage AY.4.2 (VUI-21OCT-01) accounts for a slowly increasing proportion of cases in the UK. It accounts for 8.5% of Delta cases in the most recent complete week of sequencing (4 October 2021 to 10 October 2021). In more recent weeks, sequencing data are incomplete, however AY.4.2 accounts for 10.3% of Delta cases in the week 11 October 2021 to 17 October 2021 and 11.3% in the week 18 October 2021 to 24 October 2021

Cases of the VUI (Variant Under Investigation) Delta Plus have risen more than 7,000 in one week in the UK (UK Health Security Agency)

15 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Oh absolutely.  I'm not even joking.  Somebody will claim the vaccine is transmitting from person to person in various forms.  Respiration.  Touch.  Osmosis.  Remote viewing.  The lot.

That particular ship has long since sailed. 🤣

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/may/06/debunking-anti-vaccine-hoax-about-vaccine-shedding/

As someone once said:

No one ever went broke underestimating peoples' intelligence. 

59 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Should always read the small print - see Human Cent I-Pad episode of South Park :D

Oh no thanks . One of my exs loved  “ South Park “ and I had to see through it numerous times . Even went to see the film with him ( however it which wasn’t too bad actually ) 😂 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic