Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

niblick1874
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

How do you know what I say to people's faces? 

Anyway, enough of your cryptic pish that isn't anywhere near as clever as you think, and tell us all what you think about coronavirus. 

I do not come on here calling people a shitebag. I do that to their faces. I am not a coward. You on the other hand are.

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riddley Walker
Just now, niblick1874 said:

I do not come on here calling people a shitebag. I do that to their faces. I am not a coward. You on the other hand are.

It's possible to do it on here and in real life - it's not mutually exclusive, but I think you know that.

Thanks for confirming what I thought, by the way, and not answering the question. 

niblick1874
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

It's possible to do it on here and in real life - it's not mutually exclusive, but I think you know that.

Thanks for confirming what I thought, by the way, and not answering the question. 

Wrong. Doing it on here is cowardly.  

Riddley Walker
6 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Wrong. Doing it on here is cowardly.  

Must be about a tenner you've stuck in the dodgems tonight

Edited by Riddley Walker

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

Looks like Tynecastle will be limited to 2,000 fans (Level 0 from end June) when the League Cup starts in the 2nd week of July. 

England will be back to full Stadia by then, if Bojo's framework goes to plan

Footballfirst
8 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The contradiction for Scotland is that crowds of 12,000 are envisaged for Hampdump for the Euros in the middle of June.

niblick1874
7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

👍

Here's what I am trying to get at, which is not you.

I know two people that thought something was not quite right about it all but got the shot. I asked them what they thought was not right and they said that all the people that were telling them what to do were not good people but, and that was it. But. These are nice and clever people. I would like to know what your doubts were and how you were able to put them to one side. Do you think that even though those people are not good it's all to big for them to be lying about it. 

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’m not sure I fancy attending Tyne or any other shame where its about 1a 10th capacity or whatever.

I know it’s similar to the pubs only opened till 10pm last year and no music either , it was pathetic really 

Edited by JamesM48

Francis Albert
24 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I’m not sure I fancy attending Tyne or any other shame where its about 1a 10th capacity or whatever.

Agree. In some ways 2000 in a near 20000 capacity is worse than it being empty

Would remind me of Tynie in the late 60's and 70 s.

Edited by Francis Albert

The Real Maroonblood
42 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

:lol:

niblick1874
40 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Must be about a tenner you've stuck in the dodgems tonight

How much smaller than the thickness of a human hair is this what ever it is. Which of the masks, if any, will keep it out or in and if none of them, does that mean we are being lied to or are they just idiots. I know the answers. Do you.

Francis Albert
34 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

The contradiction for Scotland is that crowds of 12,000 are envisaged for Hampdump for the Euros in the middle of June.

The virus is clever ... It can distinguish between the Euros and Hampden and domestic games and Tynie.

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

OK thats good u have a date.  Shocked your dad hasnt though? Any further forward ?

Yes people have trusted the Govt by consenting to a vaccine into their bodies. it was said that this was the way out. What is BJ playing at ? he is getting well earned pelters for it which is good to see. 

I don't know, it was a ridiculous statement.  Glad you got your vaccination OK. You get a notification from Bill Gates when your 2nd one is due👍

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

How much smaller than the thickness of a human hair is this what ever it is. Which of the masks, if any, will keep it out or in and if none of them, does that mean we are being lied to or are they just idiots. I know the answers. Do you.

:cornette:

Still too scared to say what you actually mean. 

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

im interpretating it differently in the interview I saw

isn’t he getting in first saying infections and deaths will rise but he doesn’t see any reason to change the road map (sad as those rises will be)

probably realises that sone people have been so conditioned now that as the rises inevitably happen some/many will frantically start copying and pasting links and graphs and demanding lockdown again

what’s going to happen to that large group - some are going to have to start saying x-deaths are now pragmatically acceptable when they wouldn’t have previously - the ones who wanted zero covid what are they going to say now etc - some will have changed their views but some won’t - isn’t boris saying you’ll need to accept we’re not locking down again (just so you know) ?

Yes, may be a different message there MMM. I just listened to the short clip on the BBC.

niblick1874
8 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

The virus is clever ... It can distinguish between the Euros and Hampden and domestic games and Tynie.

And when we are standing up and sitting down

4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

:cornette:

Still too scared to say what you actually mean. 

You don't know. You can dress it up all you want. You don't know. Can you at least sing us a song

Edited by niblick1874

Nucky Thompson
38 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:lol:

I'll not be laughing if there's 52,000 at St James park and 100 miles up the A1 we're allowed 2,000 at Tynecastle

Footballfirst
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'll not be laughing if there's 52,000 at St James park and 100 miles up the A1 we're allowed 2,000 at Tynecastle

There is an "*" in the framework document that says "* Higher capacities can be agreed through local authority/Scottish Government"

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

2,000 to suffer.

Seymour M Hersh
57 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Agree. In some ways 2000 in a near 20000 capacity is worse than it being empty

Would remind me of Tynie in the late 60's and 70 s.

Perhaps but after playing in empty grounds  Liverpool's players really noticed the difference and enjoyed playing in front of only 4k fans in a 54k stadium before Christmas.  

Francis Albert
11 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Perhaps but after playing in empty grounds  Liverpool's players really noticed the difference and enjoyed playing in front of only 4k fans in a 54k stadium before Christmas.  

I was speaking more from a fans perspective than a players.

We are told no fans for the Scottish Cup Final due to Euro preparations at Hampden

Yet Wembley is hosting the play offs around the same time with fans allowed and the FA Cup Final on the 15th May...the play offs are 29th May onwards at Wembley

So why no fans at Hampden ?

Or move the final to allow fans to attend

Nothing to do with the government though I'm sure

Edited by CJGJ

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

and also when your drinking alcohol inside a boozer instead of a soft drink

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

“ I managed to swerve “ passed him ! Yes after agreeing with him I didn’t need my letter as I had Told him . What did u think I did ? Jump over railings , then get the jab a la James Bond ! Behave yourself eh . I’m not contradicting myself I was trying to add humour to my story . Maybe you just don’t get it . 

It says on the letter to bring it with you. Did you deliberately not take it or just forget?

7 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

As I understand it (please correct me if I’m wrong) the whole of Scotland is going to be placed in Tier 3, looking at Red’s figures, surely there are lots of areas that should be put into at least T2, some even T1 as the restrictions start to ease? Otherwise what is the point of the tier system that the SG designed if it’s not going to be utilised?

They seem to be making it up as they go along. And as other people have mentioned the hospitality sector seems to be taking the brunt. 

niblick1874
1 hour ago, kila said:

Go on then wise one, enlighten us all with your knowledge of what is really going on.

Just for shits and giggles I will give you your a starter for 10.

Did you see what I said about China and three people called Bush. See if you can't put what is going on all over the world to what I am going to show you.

It's not just Canada, it's world wide. 

What you are about to hear is fact. Those in Canada that are in the pocket of monsters have been found out and are known to Canadians, unless of course they believe the MSM. Do you.

There was not one mention about this in the MSM in Canada, anywhere. NOT ONE SECOND. They have been found out because of a brave man with a light gray marker instead of a black one. How about the rest of the world. Where is your brave man. 

I have said this before and I will say it again. Those that went through the second world war would see right through this and see it for what it is.

Dennis Reynolds
31 minutes ago, heartstastic said:

https://odysee.com/@januszkowalskii1979:e/The-Truth-about-Virus-Isolation---Dr-Sam-Bailey:1

Many many Independent scientists that are not tied to big pharma are saying the same thing. Now if what shes say is true, then what on earth is in the vaccines. The devil is in the details.

She's not a scientist.

She's an unemployed GP who is looking for attention for more internet clout. Otherwise known as a grifter. That video is an absolute shambles from someone who thinks they know more about a subject than they actually do.  

4 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Just for shits and giggles I will give you your a starter for 10.

Did you see what I said about China and three people called Bush. See if you can't put what is going on all over the world to what I am going to show you.

It's not just Canada, it's world wide. 

What you are about to hear is fact. Those in Canada that are in the pocket of monsters have been found out and are known to Canadians, unless of course they believe the MSM. Do you.

There was not one mention about this in the MSM in Canada, anywhere. NOT ONE SECOND. They have been found out because of a brave man with a light gray marker instead of a black one. How about the rest of the world. Where is your brave man. 

I have said this before and I will say it again. Those that went through the second world war would see right through this and see it for what it is.

So is this Jade Helm then? 

heartstastic
53 minutes ago, LMc said:

She's not a scientist.

She's an unemployed GP who is looking for attention for more internet clout. Otherwise known as a grifter. That video is an absolute shambles from someone who thinks they know more about a subject than they actually do.  

If you say so.....

Can you provide some evidence of a isolated purified sample of the virus?

Edited by heartstastic

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I don't know, it was a ridiculous statement.  Glad you got your vaccination OK. You get a notification from Bill Gates when your 2nd one is due👍

👍😂

niblick1874
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

So is this Jade Helm then? 

It's whatever you want it to be. Come back and tell us how it all worked out.  

scottishguy

Don't care people think if this all a scam, but in November I got covid and didn't feel i could ever feel so ill without dieing, got the vaccine on Monday, felt ok for 10 hours, had to leave work at 3am. Genuinely have never felt so ill, other half cuddled me and I told her not to let my hand go, I've never been so scared about dieing. Feeling OK now, but that scared the hell out of me.

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

I know the answers. Do you.

Is it the lizzard space jews from the pyramids again? 

8 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

And hopefully I'll be at hampden. :yas:

And Boris says at lot, then as usual says the opposite. 

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, heartstastic said:

Can you provide some evidence of a isolated purified sample of the virus?

Hang on, I've got one around here somewhere. 

5 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

It’s being reported in some media outlets that a quarter (23%) of registered COVID deaths, weren’t actually caused by COVID, They were people who had COVID when they died but it was not the cause of there death. 

The original source seems to be ONS data. 

Whilst it appears, according, to a number of different ‘sources’ that COVID data may be artificially high due to the criteria they use for recording etc. 

Is that not why we have two separate totals. Or is this part of the 7600/127000 numbers as well, Lordy? 

10 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

No idea only relaying the report but I didn’t think so. Albeit I could be completely wrong, maybe one of our stat monkeys could clarify.

That Dr Jones poser on GMB said you should look at the excess deaths over the last 5 years and compare. Not good reading. 

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

It’s being reported in some media outlets that a quarter (23%) of registered COVID deaths, weren’t actually caused by COVID, They were people who had COVID when they died but it was not the cause of there death. 

Whilst it appears, according, to a number of different ‘sources’ that COVID data may be artificially high due to the criteria they use for recording etc. 

I think that figure relates to last week only for deaths in England and Wales. Covid was mentioned on death certificates 400 times, but only 308 where it was deemed the underlying cause (77%). 

Just as you shouldn't take one day's covid figures as being representative of the current situation, you should be cautious of using one week's death registrations to illustrate a point.

ONS for England and Wales has reported up to week 13 in 2021.

Covid was mentioned on death register entries 55,849 times, but as the underlying cause for 49,064 of those (88%). 

Edited by Footballfirst

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Cheers.  Weirdly can’t even find the article I was reading this morning. 

Here's the figures from the NRS weekly report.

214913040_covidXX.thumb.JPG.79664e62d4b56ac061ccc898e028a261.JPG

3 hours ago, scottishguy said:

Don't care people think if this all a scam, but in November I got covid and didn't feel i could ever feel so ill without dieing, got the vaccine on Monday, felt ok for 10 hours, had to leave work at 3am. Genuinely have never felt so ill, other half cuddled me and I told her not to let my hand go, I've never been so scared about dieing. Feeling OK now, but that scared the hell out of me.

Strange cause I work with a couple of guys who have had Covid and after their jag they were ill for a couple of days. The others had no ill effects after their jag but they’ve never had Covid 

Wondering if you’ve had Covid then when you get your vaccine you have a bad reaction 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

12 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

It would be like being a Kilmarnock fan. 

Edited by Ray Gin

10 hours ago, heartstastic said:

https://odysee.com/@januszkowalskii1979:e/The-Truth-about-Virus-Isolation---Dr-Sam-Bailey:1

Many many Independent scientists that are not tied to big pharma are saying the same thing. Now if what shes say is true, then what on earth is in the vaccines. The devil is in the details.

Dr Bailey is well known for talking out of her arse. 

https://factcheck.afp.com/new-zealand-doctor-makes-misleading-claims-about-countrys-pcr-testing-regime-widely-shared-youtube

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, scottishguy said:

Hi sorry to hear you have been unwell.  I got the jab yesterday. I was fine until during the night and ive had a sore arm since then. its not major pain and controlable by drugs. What side effects did you have.? I am hoping that the only side effect i get.  

3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Interesting . Its old news though 

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

That Dr Jones poser on GMB said you should look at the excess deaths over the last 5 years and compare. Not good reading. 

U watch morning tv ????????? 

2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

You watch GMB :berra: I hope that’s for perv purposes. 

Yeah excess death is probably the most accurate picture for the damage Covid has done, albeit not all those deaths will not be COVID caused, you will have the consequences of lockdown baked in there from not seeking medical treatment etc. 

Not a pretty picture, however, people want to package the data. 

Bet me to it 

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Strange cause I work with a couple of guys who have had Covid and after their jag they were ill for a couple of days. The others had no ill effects after their jag but they’ve never had Covid 

Wondering if you’ve had Covid then when you get your vaccine you have a bad reaction 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Good question. 

OmiyaHearts
1 hour ago, theshed said:

All my mates have had their first Jab now, all 43/44 and everyone one of them were ill for a day after it. Most of them have had covid, one still suffering long covid as well.

But my Mum and Dad were fine and any older person I've spoken to said it was no prob, so maybe the younger you are the more ill you are the day after?

Mine is delayed due to registration issues with new GP but I should get jabbed in a week or two. Can only assume under 40's in Glasgow will be getting called up very soon. Good progress.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic