• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• soonbe110

• Thomaso

• Adam_the_legend

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Laughable to think some believe DS is the cure to all our ills.

Same assistant coaches with the players every day means the same cliques will still exist.

Austin Macphee still there. The same players still disliking him.

Craig Levein still there being Anns eyes and ears as always

’If we start winning games no one will care’ - whilst this is true, we’re making that very difficult for ourselves with behaving how we have.

DS is on day one working with both hands tied behind his back.

This isn’t normal, it’s properly weird. Can only imagine the reaction had vlad behaved similarly......

Not to fussed about this tbh . Austin is clearly getting a shot at the SD role and Levein is doing exactly what Ann said until is contract expires . 

My worry is stil the footballing side of things . 

Imo Daly and Fox should be removed/demoted from the first team with Stendel allowed to bring in at least 1 assistant and maybe promoting  Kirk f we can't afford both . 

We need a total revamp with fresh input into the first team and this is all a bit t half baked . 

L

11 hours ago, The Merse said:

Pretty hideous that Levein is still being given a platform to have input into what goes on at Hearts.

The morons who defended him to the bitter death, despite it being obvious to all he had created a mess can pretend this is ok but it’s really not.

Not okay. Awkward at best. 

14 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

If Craig had any dignity at all then he’d leave the club. 

Craig ain't getting a gig in Scotland or England for the next few years. 

He will be hanging around till this all dies down in the hope he gets another role within the club. 

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I have.  He’s been involved in the recruitment of the only players in our squad who look up to it. 

Next.

Superb reply 

I for one don't trust the board, these conflicting decisions smack to me of self interest, and weak leadership.

On one hand she's gone out to get the best guy in, which is commendable but sugar coated her reasons for keeping the others that on a personal level I just don't believe.

She played a similar game at Levein's appointment as manager, sugar coating her reasons etc to appoint the best man available and many who voiced their discontentment were shouted down,

by those under her spell, accepting of her reasons.

In my eyes she lacks authenticity and could have prevented the already festering disunity among supporters by being upfront and honest even as is within her right, she decided to keep them on. In the cold light of day all she has done is side stepped her responsibility in taking the club forward and uniting the fans and placed this huge weight onto the shoulders of Daniel Stendel. 

Daniel who the Barnsley fans clearly loved was sacked by a board who from reading their forums aren't trusted by the majority of fans.

In HMFC's the board's  extensive array of spectacular own goals this may actually turn out to be their biggest, cos I'm guessing DS is going to deliver his side of the deal, it's going to get even hotter for the board when the inevitable rift widens. What a fantastic opportunity wasted, this alone has already dampened the enthusiasm generated by this exciting appointment.

It's not like the chiefs 

5 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Disgraceful stuff, 

Why would levein be kept on after he was the loser that has left us in the position we are in?  

Because Ann has a very close personal relationship with him.

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Because Ann has a very close personal relationship with him.

Well if they leak a tape I'm not wanting to see it.

49 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Some fans LOVE for CL is much stronger than the love for HMFC. 

STFY

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:
51 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Some fans LOVE for CL is much stronger than the love for HMFC. 

STFY

No idea what your trying to say here. 

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Well if they leak a tape I'm not wanting to see it.

Don’t go there Ron!

Just now, MacPhee said:

No idea what your trying to say here. 

Same as you were try to say from an alternative perspective 

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Same as you were try to say from an alternative perspective 

What i originally said does not really work with an alternative perspective,

I'm not full on FROTHING like all the totally mega outraged ones on here but this is weird isn't it. Sacked manager just refuses to leave and the failed caretaker is still going to be around doing... something. Meanwhile the new established manager comes in with none of his own staff and a huge weight of expectation. Doesn't seem right to me but if Stendel gets results it will be irrelevant. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

My dad died of cancer. He’d just retired.

MacPhee and Levein being at the club a little bit longer doesn’t really feel anything like that.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Oh **** up will you kickback🤦🏻‍♂️This is only in the interim before we can bring in stendels assistants.

Then you moaning negative *******s can find something else to bleat & moan about. (I do realise not everyone here but there’s a large number)

Tom Hardy’s Dug

The main thing I take from that interview in t eh Sun is that we are planning to be busy in the transfer market in January.

Thats the most important thing to me.

If in sacking Daly, Fox, MacPhee and Levein their pay offs took 2 or 3 players out of budget then I’m prepared to take a bigger picture view on this issue.

Surprised others aren’t really given everyone thinks we need some new players in.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Absolute Scenes
11 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Shit for brains Hearts fans howling at the moon because they can't read past a clickbait headline. Plus ca change.

If you were able to pick them up and shake these folks, it would sound like shaking a charity tin with a penny in it. Absolute drama queens. Levein is leaving at the end of the season as Budge already stated. 

Have an uneasy feeling about this arrangement. Sure there are financial implications for keeping CL/AM on the books till their contracts run out, but how much more would it have cost to have brought in Stendel’s assistant’s now & let these guys get on with the job of turning round things on the park?

John Gentleman

Could it be that she has a strategy mapped out? That is, no great upheavals (or no more than she can stomach) untils she hands over majority control in March?

FWIW (probably not much), I don't think she'll hang around too long afterwards despite what she's said. She's, what, 72 or thereabouts? At that age you really don't want to be dealing with all this shit, even if she's brought much of it on herself by her actions (or inactions).

If we can manage to finish the season mid-table, with Levein/MacPhee/hingers-oan all gone, I think she could retire gracefully with an intact legacy. Many of us helped save the club, but she was the singular saviour. 

Edited by John Gentleman

For those saying it’s just “odd jobs” or work with the youth teams, do you realise how bizarre that is?

Imagine the MD of a company doing an absolutely hideous job for a number of years, presiding over multiple failures. MD is sacked, but then hangs about doing coffee runs and menial admin work. 

What effect does that have on the work environment? The guy who until a month ago was reported into by all football employees is still in the building when it’s clear we need a complete change of direction. 

If we need to keep Fox on Daly onboard for the time being so we have some bodies to put cones out, etc. Fine. Levein having any “Sporting Director” duties, even in the short term, is ridiculous. 

And still, there is a really bad smell hanging about the place, as the 2 biggest imposters in football history refuse to leave the building!!

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, sac said:

Have an uneasy feeling about this arrangement. Sure there are financial implications for keeping CL/AM on the books till their contracts run out, but how much more would it have cost to have brought in Stendel’s assistant’s now & let these guys get on with the job of turning round things on the park?

Nobody has suggested that Stendels assistants cannot come in till AM and CL are off the books  

2 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Nobody has suggested that Stendels assistants cannot come in till AM and CL are off the books  

Then why are they not here now. If they are coming later, then why not give an indication. Just looking for some clarity. Not from you, but AB

3 minutes ago, sac said:

When CL was binned as Scotland boss it got very messy IIRC. He wanted his contract paid up in full and not spread out. That aside, AB has probably decided to take the easy route and let him wither on the vine. She's had a tough 3 years fighting on two fronts : the stadium and the football omnishmbles. 

2 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

And still, there is a really bad smell hanging about the place, as the 2 biggest imposters in football history refuse to leave the building!!

:facepalm:

And Bre------------------ath.

AM has a good reputation at many levels in football. AB has removed CL from any function  with the first team, he's being allowed to fade from the scene with dignity. She is doing that because she is a properly functioning human being and CL, whatever his recent failings, is a PHM with almost 40 years association with the club.  

24 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

What i originally said does not really work with an alternative perspective,

What you said doesn’t work either. We are all Hearts fans who love our Club - the fact that many of us want Levein out the Club does not change that.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

What you said doesn’t work either. We are all Hearts fans who love our Club - the fact that many of us want Levein out the Club does not change that.

Would you have Levein out the club tomorrow if it affected the budget and in turn our ability to sign players in January?

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

What i am trying to say is that we have just had some of the best news in a long time, yet certain fans cannot get themselves excited about this appointment because the fact Levein is still at the club overshadows it. 

19 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

If you were able to pick them up and shake these folks, it would sound like shaking a charity tin with a penny in it. Absolute drama queens. Levein is leaving at the end of the season as Budge already stated. 

The “moon howler” and “drama queen” nonsense was thrown around by you guys for months when Hearts fans on here expressed concern over where Levein was taking our team! 😏

12 hours ago, GingaNinja said:

Give it a rest ffs !! Maybe there's a very good reason for keeping Levein at Hearts have you ever thought about that ? I certainly don't feel betrayed you don't speak for me 👍🏼

There is no good reason to keep anyone who has harmed our club where we are a shambles of a team facing relegation. Levein is Ann’s golden boy and if it wasn’t for fan and sponsors pressure he would still be manager.

4 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

What i am trying to say is that we have just had some of the best news in a long time, yet certain fans cannot get themselves excited about this appointment because the fact Levein is still at the club overshadows it. 

I said when Levein was first appointed he would be a hugely divisive character at Hearts. To truly have a united Club and a fresh start with our new Manager IMO he needs to leave Tynecastle totally. Many feel the same as you will see on here.

Edited by Thomaso

12 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Better get your hard hat on Mitch! 

I know the sun is shinning here in Lanzarote I don’t want to get burnt just like I feel burnt by Ann Budge giving Levein a co sporting director role. What a joke but then again CL is Ann’s golden boy who can do no wrong.

9 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Would you have Levein out the club tomorrow if it affected the budget and in turn our ability to sign players in January?

I understand we do not have the money to buy out and terminate his contract as it would effect our cash resources for the January window.

If that is the case it would be better to put him on gardening leave out of Tynecastle and keep paying him until the end of his contract, thus removing his divisive presence from the Club.

Gorgie Boys are in town.

"I’ve got Craig looking at certain parts of the operation, largely youth, but a bit more than that."

Thats all you need to know. Ann is full of it. Craig is her man. The usual suspects on though giving it their usual.....nothing to see here. You honestly could make this shit up.

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I understand we do not have the money to buy out and terminate his contract as it would effect our cash resources for the January window.

If that is the case it would be better to put him on gardening leave out of Tynecastle and keep paying him until the end of his contract, thus removing his divisive presence from the Club.

With what he has been instructed to do for the remaining months of his contract, what you have described above is effectively what is happening. No influence at the club apart from some management of the youth set up.

I really don’t see what the problem is?

7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I said when Levein was first appointed he would be a hugely divisive character at Hearts. To truly have a united Club and a fresh start with our new Manager IMO he needs to leave Tynecastle totally. Many feel the same as you will see on here.

I agree he needs to leave Tynecastle i do, but i do understand we probably want funds to spend in January and if we get rid of CL,AM,JD,LF right now then we probably do not have any funds to let Stendel upgrade the team,

Stendel is obviously comfortable with the set up or he wouldnt have joined the club  

12 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

Indeed.

8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

There is no good reason to keep anyone who has harmed our club where we are a shambles of a team facing relegation. Levein is Ann’s golden boy and if it wasn’t for fan and sponsors pressure he would still be manager.

8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I said when Levein was first appointed he would be a hugely divisive character at Hearts. To a truly united Club and a fresh start with our new Manager IMO he needs to leave Tynecastle totally. Many feel the same as you will see on here.

4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I know the sun is shinning here in Lanzarote I don’t want to get burnt just like I feel burnt by Ann Budge giving Levein a co sporting director role. What a joke but then again CL is Ann’s golden boy who can do no wrong.

2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

More Budge Fudge.

The Ann Army keyboard thrashers gobbling it up as usual. Guffaw.:laugh2:

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

"I’ve got Craig looking at certain parts of the operation, largely youth, but a bit more than that."

Thats all you need to know. Ann is full of it. Craig is her man. The usual suspects on though giving it their usual.....nothing to see here. You honestly could make this shit up.

Revenge!!! Revenge!!! Give us Revenge...…..!

Adam_the_legend
12 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

That’s down to AB. Don’t blame the fans for getting frustrated when the guy who has presided over our current shambles still has a massive influence at the club. AB keeps making the same mistakes over and over again, mostly around her strange loyalty to levein. She will crack on as she wants. 

1 minute ago, Adam_the_legend said:

That’s down to AB. Don’t blame the fans for getting frustrated when the guy who has presided over our current shambles still has a massive influence at the club. AB keeps making the same mistakes over and over again, mostly around her strange loyalty to levein. She will crack on as she wants. 

What if she has promised Daniel money to spend in January and letting go CL, AM and any of the useless coaches influences how much he has to spend?