• mitch41

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

😂😂😂

252E7EB0-FD3F-4F86-B2D1-D9FB3B7BB42E.jpeg

10 year contract ..

Ann Budge (mic drop) - exit stage left 

Edited by Mr Elwood P

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Shelley Kerr 😂 here the guy from Planet soccer may also fancy the gig .. maybe he should be on the list.. 

Meant to be a good coach total radge but and loves a glass of vino

18 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Nice to see an unsubstantiated rumor causing the usual mob to pish themselves and further talk down the club. 

and you talking up Levein for the last two years did us the world of good right enough...

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Shelley Kerr 😂 here the guy from Planet soccer may also fancy the gig .. maybe he should be on the list.. 

it’s silly season again 😂😂😂😂😂

kingantti1874

What is it with the mods  and merging threads ..

there’s a big difference between a thread talking about general odds and different candidates and a thread discussing specific views on the the early front runner.. 

Would have nothing against Shelley Kerr if she actually proved herself as a good manager but she had an absolute howler in the World Cup and hasn’t really achieved anything that suggests she’d be good enough for us. 

Maybe one day but she’s got a long way to go and it’d just be ticking a diversity box to make us look progressive rather than appointing the best candidate for the job. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, clark963 said:

Meant to be a good coach total radge but and loves a glass of vino

The women’s national team would lose to out u12’s 

women’s football is so different in terms of the challenges it presents that it may as well be a different sport.

Moyes has to be worth giving a hearing. When it comes to players Hearts tend not to go for what people on JKB want so the managers job may be a surprise to all.

10 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

But in saying that, we do need to be fairly speedy because we fecking need results 

You started talking to yourself now?

Joking apart, there is a saying

Be careful what you wish for

and some fans are crapping themselves now.

1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

Moyes has to be worth giving a hearing. When it comes to players Hearts tend not to go for what people on JKB want so the managers job may be a surprise to all.

Think he would even entertain us? He's a multi millionaire. Why bother?

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

The women’s national team would lose to out u12’s 

women’s football is so different in terms of the challenges it presents that it may as well be a different sport.

I think it would be a mental appointment. Imagine the meltdown if Shelly rocked up with the scarf above her head. 

Just now, jonesy said:

The graffiti levels would be off the scale. Still, at least we'd have two wimmin available to clean up! 😛

I think she should get her chance in the mens game eventually but not straight into the bear pit that is Tynecastle park. It would be carnage. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

To be honest I never gave his finances a seconds thought, he may crave a challenge, its a beautiful city. But yes we will probs go for a man who splits opinion and underwhelms! 

ToadKiller Dog
16 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

😂😂😂

I've a lot of time for her ,but it would mean going down the experimental cathro sort of road again ,high profile and pressure, we dont need that at this point .

A smaller less pressured club would be better for giving her a chance .

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Because he's a multi-millionaire.  It's not a normal job.  He can get a better paid elsewhere but he'll get no time and far less say (i suspect).  So why bother?

If he doesn't need money and entertains any job, it must be for something other than money.

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Likewise - I don't think we are a club that should be taking any risks at the moment.

I don't know anything about the women's game, so not trying to come across as wide. What has she achieved that would make her a viable candidate for top level management?

She has the women playing well but Scott Booth at Glasgow city is doing really well and he's not being mentioned. Shelly would need to go in at league one of Championship level before she'd be considered for an SPL team.

3 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

To be honest I never gave his finances a seconds thought, he may crave a challenge, its a beautiful city. But yes we will probs go for a man who splits opinion and underwhelms! 

I think if the option we go for underwhelms or splits opinion it is because of what is available to us. Celtic have a wage bill bigger than Ajax, they ended up with Lennon ...

2 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I've a lot of time for her ,but it would mean going down the experimental cathro sort of road again ,high profile and pressure, we dont need that at this point .

A smaller less pressured club would be better for giving her a chance .

Firstly just in case anyone thinks I’m championing her , I’m not .

Did she not have a spell at Stirling Albion or some similar team ?

Just now, 3fingersreid said:

Firstly just in case anyone thinks I’m championing her , I’m not .

Did she not have a spell at Stirling Albion or some similar team ?

Stirling Uni I think

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, WageThief said:

Because he's a multi-millionaire.  It's not a normal job.  He can get a better paid elsewhere but he'll get no time and far less say (i suspect).  So why bother?

If he doesn't need money and entertains any job, it must be for something other than money.

That's my take on it. 

He wouldn't be coming here for the money. Since he left Everton,  hes not really been wanted at any club that hes been at. 

Here, there would be folk chanting his name from the off. 

Cant see it happening, Robinson is more likely, but it would be a statement if intent appointment 

The big mover in the market this morning is Roy Keane, from nowhere into 9/2 second favourite. Anyone heard anything regarding this? Glenn Whelan connection? 

Edited by Jodami

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Who did she manage before the women's Scotland team (who, by all accounts, should have done a lot better at the Women's WC)?

She was tactically naive in the last game think it was against Argentina she won't get the job. She managed Stirling Uni

alwaysthereinspirit
34 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Would he not have to be successful at us for that to happen?

I want no manager coming to us as a stepping stone to them. Using Hearts as a way to get to any other team, in any other country is fine by me. Not either of those two. I hate them 

13 minutes ago, Jodami said:

The big mover in the market this morning is Roy Keane, from nowhere into 9/2 second favourite. Anyone heard anything regarding this? Glenn Whelan connection? 

:levein_interesting:

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

😂😂😂

Be worth it just for the protests and the" bring back Cl thread", but it's not going to happen.

I would take her as part of the wider coaching set up but not AM or head coach / manager.

It won't happen.

I can imagine one in particular posters reaction.

See the source image

Dusk_Till_Dawn
31 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You started talking to yourself now?

Joking apart, there is a saying

Be careful what you wish for

and some fans are crapping themselves now.

Ha ha, dream on. We’re worried because Levein has absolutely dropped us in the shit with his pathetic management.

”Be careful what you wish for.” That’s right people, we’ll be looking back to Levein’s run in 2019 and longing for the days when we couldn’t win a game.

As an aside, please tell me that you won’t be anywhere near the running of the club when FOH take control. I genuine fear the likes of you having anything to do with it.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Be worth it just for the protests and the" bring back Cl thread", but it's not going to happen.

I would take her as part of the wider coaching set up but not AM or head coach / manager.

It won't happen.

I can imagine one in particular posters reaction.

See the source image

I’ll say it again - look at her post World Cup meltdown. That should rule her out of consideration immediately.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂  fair comparison.. Alex Ferguson has however been a revolution at St Mirren and Aberdeen.. 

robinson has never been anywhere above average

He was sacked by St Mirren.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Interesting, it would make us uk if not European news for a spell, but I think he's a shite pundit and talks nonsense.

Unsure of his managerial or coaching record and style but I can imagine it from his playing style and punditry style.

Be a big name tho.

Get the tri colours out at Tynecastle for his welcome.

53 minutes ago, Cut The Crap said:

Can't believe how much credence is being given to an item on a clickbait news aggregator site.

:spoton:

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’ll say it again - look at her post World Cup meltdown. That should rule her out of consideration immediately.

If getting drunk and being a bam rules you out , we are ****ed.

Tynecastle would be empty

She should be ruled out because she hasn't enough experience for our head coach/ managers job.

If she has the right coaching badges, then I'd welcome her as part of the coaching team- no problem.

Edited by Smith's right boot

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Of the available candidates I’d go for neilson, Moyes or keane. If O’neill becomes available I’d go for him.

Those are the top 4 ambitious appointments. The rest of the candidates are just a bit meh.

Dont really want ex players in job, poor Robbo would potentially be in line to be sacked again if it don`t work out and he does not deserve that.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

She should be ruled out because she hasn't enough experience for our head coach/ managers job.

If she has the right coaching badges, then I'd welcome her as part of the coaching team- no problem.

Proof that she can’t take the heat.

15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Ha ha, dream on. We’re worried because Levein has absolutely dropped us in the shit with his pathetic management.

”Be careful what you wish for.” That’s right people, we’ll be looking back to Levein’s run in 2019 and longing for the days when we couldn’t win a game.

As an aside, please tell me that you won’t be anywhere near the running of the club when FOH take control. I genuine fear the likes of you having anything to do with it.

Nothing to do with our injury situation?

I won't be anywhere near the running of the club when FoH take control,. or anyone else.

Satisfied?

PS  I may have to reconsider this if I win the jackpot in tonight's lottery

3 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Dont really want ex players in job, poor Robbo would potentially be in line to be sacked again if it don`t work out and he does not deserve that.

This is always a worry for me. I hate how it’s ended for CL and I’d hate to see another old favourite go through this again.

Club legends are becoming a thing of the past anyway so in a couple of decades it won’t matter. Players don’t hang about anymore than 2-3 years to become legends these days.

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Here here

Roy Keane would be a terrible appointment. He’s done nothing when he had the chance to be a manager and I don’t think he has the nous or character to be a success. There’s more to the job than the ability to go red in the face and shout at people.

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Nothing to do with our injury situation?

I won't be anywhere near the running of the club when FoH take control,. or anyone else.

Satisfied?

PS  I may have to reconsider this if I win the jackpot in tonight's lottery

Even AB has seen through the injuries excuse now.

The squad was poorly put together, as I’ve already pointed out in fabulous detail to you previously so you need to let this go.

Better management of the footballing budget with more careful planning and scouting would have alleviated some of the current squad issues.

This is one of the main reasons why we’ve been so terrible and the blame lies firmly at the door of the man who made these decisions.

And now he’s deservingly lost his job.