Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

11 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

The hard of understanding think Paul Scholes is a good bet apparently.

Point out the post where someone said he was a good bet.  That means you saw all the Scholes posts and chose to ignore some to suit your wind up agenda.   Why would you get a buzz out of antagonizing your fellow hearts fans.  You've been at it for weeks.  Detailed answer you were asked for? 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

2 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Stiletto just called you organ, this is getting out of hand!!

:sadrobbo:

Actually Stiletto didn't, whoever he is.

12 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

"The sad thing is that decent posters get banned because of people like you"

I can spot the deliberate mistake with your comment. 

Can you?

I can't but what about the rest of the post?  A poster said someone like Scholes and you chose to ignore the rest of it.  What about the details a poster asked you for.  I never said you, I said posters like you like to antagonize other posters.  Details? 

I'm no longer going to respond to you because I think you get a buzz out of annoying fellow hearts fans and I'm not risking a ban because of you.  Bye honeyhips.  Before I go, what about the post that asked you for details? Are you deliberately ignoring him?

Edited by FruitJuice

annushorribilis III
20 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

"The sad thing is that decent posters get banned because of people like you"

I can spot the deliberate mistake with your comment. 

Can you?

The sooner Mods ban you the better. Sick of seeing the board spammed with your crap. 

10 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I can't but what about the rest of the post?  A poster said someone like Scholes and you chose to ignore the rest of it.  What about the details a poster asked you for.  I never said you, I said posters like you like to antagonize other posters.  Details? 

I'm no longer going to respond to you because I think you get a buzz out of annoying fellow hearts fans and I'm not risking a ban because of you.  Bye honeyhips.  Before I go, what about the post that asked you for details? Are you deliberately ignoring him?

"Bye honeyhips"

That's very strange behaviour if you don't mind me saying.

4 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

The sooner Mods ban you the better. Sick of seeing the board spammed with your crap. 

You say "crap". 

I say "an alternate viewpoint". It's a shame that some people can't seem to accept an alternate point of view without getting abusive.

annushorribilis III
Just now, Spoleto said:

You say "crap". 

I say "an alternate viewpoint". It's a shame that some people can't seem to accept an alternate point of view without getting abusive.

A relentless torrent of argumentative crap dressed up as debate. 

You should be banned. 

I dip in and out daily and there you are trolling away. 

I'll let you have the last word : I'm not going to indulge you. 

19 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Put him on ignore mate

That's what I had to do in the end. 🤭

1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

A relentless torrent of argumentative crap dressed up as debate. 

You should be banned. 

I dip in and out daily and there you are trolling away. 

I'll let you have the last word : I'm not going to indulge you. 

Hard to understand why he has not been banned tbh. 

I put him on ignore incase I got a ban and also to get away from his antagonising posts. 

15 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

"Bye honeyhips"

That's very strange behaviour if you don't mind me saying.

I know  its contagious...

17 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

This the other point  spams nearly every discussion.  A poster asked him for details and he ignored it.  I wonder why? 

annushorribilis III
5 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Put him on ignore mate

You're right, that's the simple answer but i was talking to two mates last night about this site. They no longer even look in and if I repeat one of the comments on here as to how my mate described Kickback I'll get banned for life. I'm not picking on any particular poster and I'm not starting a pile -on , in fact there's another two or three that ought to be silences making the place a much better environment.  It's like a school playground now. 

You say "crap". 

What about repying to the poster who asked you for details? Why are you ignoring that?  

35 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

It would appear, unfortunately, some fellow Hearts supporters on JKB do not think that helping the more downtrodden of us that are trying to scratch out an existence in the "Royal Burgh" of Peebles are deserving of a reply or any assistance whatsoever.

Sad times

Edited by 7628mm

10 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Put him on ignore mate

4 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

You're right, that's the simple answer but i was talking to two mates last night about this site. They no longer even look in and if I repeat one of the comments on here as to how my mate described Kickback I'll get banned for life. I'm not picking on any particular poster and I'm not starting a pile -on , in fact there's another two or three that ought to be silences making the place a much better environment.  It's like a school playground now. 

There are only one or two who are turning it into a playground.  Silence them and you have this place as a decent forum again. A handful of years ago at least the wind up merchants used to try and be funny.  It seems that this posters aim is solely to be an irritating imbecile.  Even those who run this site can see its keeping decent posters away.  

7 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

It would appear that unfortunately some fellow Hearts supporters on JKB do not think that helping the more downtrodden of us that are trying to scratch out an existence in the "Royal Burgh" of Peebles are deserving of a reply or any assistance whatsoever.

Sad times

I wonder why he is ignoring you?  He's seen your post and been back on but still nothing.  Very good question though...

annushorribilis III
Just now, FruitJuice said:

There are only one or two who are turning it into a playground.  Silence them and you have this place as a decent forum again. A handful of years ago at least the wind up merchants used to try and be funny.  It seems that this posters aim is solely to be an irritating imbecile.  Even those who run this site can see its keeping decent posters away.  

I agree,  it's a very small number.  I'm going to bow out at this point though. Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I wonder why he is ignoring you?  He's seen your post and been back on but still nothing.  Very good question though...

Anyone would think that the very mention of Peebles is treated as some form of joke on here. Weird but true.

8 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Do these 'one or two' happen to disagree with your viewpoint ?

Just now, luckydug said:

Do these 'one or two' happen to disagree with your viewpoint ?

Not bothered about that.  Glad posters do disagree or it would be rubbish.  That answer your question? 

11 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Not bothered about that.  Glad posters do disagree or it would be rubbish.  That answer your question? 

Not really !

I was just wondering what gave you the right to claim people were trolling just because they happened to disagree with you.

It seems that anyone who does not share the current groupthink on CL is deemed to be a troll by certain elements of JKB membership.

A wee bit respect for other people's views would not go amiss imo.

59 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

"Silence them and you have this place as a decent forum again"

Sounds like 1930's Germany.

"There are only one or two who are turning it into a playground", "It seems that this posters aim is solely to be an irritating imbecile".

If you don't mind me saying it seems like you just can't appreciate another posters point of view without becoming abusive.

Perhaps other posters aren't the problem here? Just an opinion.

34 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Not really !

I was just wondering what gave you the right to claim people were trolling just because they happened to disagree with you.

It seems that anyone who does not share the current groupthink on CL is deemed to be a troll by certain elements of JKB membership.

Indeed!

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

"Silence them and you have this place as a decent forum again"

Sounds like 1930's Germany.

"There are only one or two who are turning it into a playground", "It seems that this posters aim is solely to be an irritating imbecile".

If you don't mind me saying it seems like you just can't appreciate another posters point of view without becoming abusive.

Perhaps other posters aren't the problem here? Just an opinion.

Exactly!  

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, JamboAl said:

It's very disgusting.

Almost as bad as trawling over the same nonsense you spouted 2 and more years ago.

I wonder if it's anything to do with the fact that we had a decent game at the weekend and you would not wish to see the natives becomes a little happier.

It was a great and unexpected result, same tactics though but more application.

I was drawn back in because you believe we don’t have as big a playing budget as we do, even though it’s a fact that we do 😆🤷🏾‍♂️🤪.

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Levein is doing a grand job.

:rofl:

For players agents anyway 

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yeah, fair enough. 

But I've no issue with Maclean being 3rd or 4th choice, it's just shite that he's been used so much. 

Hughes was useful in some games. 

His experience would have helped others as well, so not overly excited about that either. 

You did miss Stockton tho..... 😭

He gives me Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome 😱🙈👿🤬.

8 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Seems like a marriage made in heaven.......... Stiletto and SRB.....

:gok:

Spoonfed way behind on the slaverings count .

The Old Tolbooth
17 hours ago, JamboAl said:

When a club rises from the ashes, as we did, you sign the players you can afford with the little money you have so it is inevitable that some/most will be shit.  You're competing in the basement market and slowly working up.

As we moved on we have signed better players and fewer duds.  Other financial obligations (new stand , academy set-up etc) are just about in the rear miror and this seson we have signed better quality (eg Washington, Halkett, Walker, Whelan}.  Hopefully that incremental build will continue.

Rangers were in a similar situation and they too have had to sign and discard numerous players,  It would be ridiculous to compare our signing numbers with those of established clubs like Hibs and Aberdeen

And yet, even when we were rebuilding, we still had the 5th biggest budget (now 4th) in Scottish football, your long post full of nonsense was a bit of a waste of time really, the problem is the fact that Budge employed Levein as her football man, who in turn wanted to experiment with our club, and now he's in charge and doing far too much himself and failing at it, we now have the 4th biggest budget in the league and we're 10th, and our form over the last year has been utterly diabolical, and yes we've had injuries, but so have other clubs, and when we had most of our injured players back earlier this year, results and performances didn't improve. You can keep spinning your defence of everything however you like, but quite frankly you're very much in a minority of the back slappers who still support each other, but the rest of your pals seem to be on this thread too. 

The Old Tolbooth
16 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The first season we came back into the top league we had the third biggest budget, the fourth the season after and ever since. Where is this bargain basement nonsense coming from, apart from you rather empty head. You’ve been shown the figures on May occasions yet just don’t accept it you’re wrong, again. The amount of times you’ve repeated these lies is unbelievable, are you related to Levein, Johnson or Trump?

15 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I do but you put this nonsense out time and time again, at no point were we in the bargain basement. We had the 2nd biggest playing budget in the Championship, guys like Ozturk/Alexander/Sow/El Hassinou/Zeefuik were not bargain basement signings. Djoum/Kitchen/Souttar/Duada/Juanma/Oshiniwa/Rossi/Augustyn were not bargain basement signings. Watt/Sammon/Johnson/Tzolis/Struna/Isma/Martin, Lafferty/Berra/Naismith too. We’ve had the 3rd biggest playing budget then the 4th in the top league. We’ve signed quality players, and some awful ones, and projects that haven’t worked out. We’ve signed more than a team of players every season since we exited administration, you’re started slowly and built it up doesn’t really stand up to any scrutiny. As for your snidey comments about an Uefa A licensed coach who also has qualifications in Sports Science, has worked for the club, has a unique insight into the club and game in general, more than you could ever dream of having, just because you don’t agree with a fellow Jambo is disgusting isn’t it?

Both posts absolutely bang on the money and shows JamboAl up for what he really is, and pretty much what I was alluding to above as well, I have my suspicions that JambaAl is a club plant who beats the drum, his incessant nonsense is is all rather dull and predictable. 

14 hours ago, JamboAl said:

It's very disgusting.

Almost as bad as trawling over the same nonsense you spouted 2 and more years ago.

I wonder if it's anything to do with the fact that we had a decent game at the weekend and you would not wish to see the natives becomes a little happier.

And now I'm CONVINCED you're a club plant, we haven't won a home game in the league for 7 months, and you're all of a sudden trying to beat the drum for happy clappers everywhere because we managed to take a point at home, Jesus wept :rofl: 

14 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Great work mate. Jesus, that is a honking list :rofl: would love Levein and his ‘recruitment department’ to explain that away.

That list absolutely blows away JamboAl and any of his "build up slowly" arguments, there's some absolute huddies on that list, a lot more huddies than quality for sure, makes me cringe just reading that and would be interesting to see the list of players for other clubs compared to that shite. 

Ex member of the SaS

IIRC it was me that started the list of crap players debate, so I will reply to those who think it's not too bad.

Levein as DoF and Manger is one and the same, he was in control during the Cathro period and as DoF he is responsible for signing players, IF he is such a fantastic manager would he not question signing huddies?

He also stated that he would only sign players of a similar standard OR better when he dumped the Championship winning team.

Not long joined the site and don't want a ban so won't name names ,however it's clear that certain posters are simply trolling and should be suspended or banned themselves.

You know who you are, so I will ask this : Name any team in Europe that has played as many players as Hearts have in the last four years?

You can refuse to answer as I won't see it anyway as you are now on ignore.

Debate is what makes the world go round and I will fight to ensure people have the right to a different viewpoint, however you don't debate and use insults and put down's.

Any TRUE Hearts fan only want what's best for the club, and it's clear from watching games and league position, Levein is bad for the club and has to go asap.

7 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

IIRC it was me that started the list of crap players debate, so I will reply to those who think it's not too bad.

Levein as DoF and Manger is one and the same, he was in control during the Cathro period and as DoF he is responsible for signing players, IF he is such a fantastic manager would he not question signing huddies?

He also stated that he would only sign players of a similar standard OR better when he dumped the Championship winning team.

Not long joined the site and don't want a ban so won't name names ,however it's clear that certain posters are simply trolling and should be suspended or banned themselves.

You know who you are, so I will ask this : Name any team in Europe that has played as many players as Hearts have in the last four years?

Debate is what makes the world go round and I will fight to ensure people have the right to a different viewpoint, however you don't debate and use insults and put down's.

Any TRUE Hearts fan only want what's best for the club, and it's clear from watching games and league position, Levein is bad for the club and has to go asap.

I would take out the sone posters should be banned bit.  I got a deserved warning for something similar.  You're new to the site and didn't realise.  

25 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Even some of the posters who have wanted Levein gone for some time have acknowledged that the list of players is not unreasonable. It contains a lot of youngsters, players who were brought in for a short term, for a specific job or players who were to go into the reserves in preparation for the future.

You are wrong, Levein as DoF and Manager are NOT one and the same.

Free speech seemingly doesn't rate highly as a priority for you when you accuse posters of being trolls just because you don't agree with their opinion. TRUE Hearts fans? By that you mean people who agree with your viewpoint.

Your decision "ignore" people that you disagree with seems a sensible option for you.

10 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Put him on ignore mate

Same here and it’s been wonderful on here ever since not having to look at his drivel 

13 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Same here and it’s been wonderful on here ever since not having to look at his drivel 

They do say that ignorance is bliss don't they?

2 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

And yet, even when we were rebuilding, we still had the 5th biggest budget (now 4th) in Scottish football, your long post full of nonsense was a bit of a waste of time really, the problem is the fact that Budge employed Levein as her football man, who in turn wanted to experiment with our club, and now he's in charge and doing far too much himself and failing at it, we now have the 4th biggest budget in the league and we're 10th, and our form over the last year has been utterly diabolical, and yes we've had injuries, but so have other clubs, and when we had most of our injured players back earlier this year, results and performances didn't improve. You can keep spinning your defence of everything however you like, but quite frankly you're very much in a minority of the back slappers who still support each other, but the rest of your pals seem to be on this thread too. 

So was Columbus when he claimed the world was round.

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

So was Columbus when he claimed the world was round.

😀 maybe not comaring apples with apples there Al.

The last two years signings.

Aaron Hickey

Ben Garuccio

Craig Halkett

Conor Washington

Bobby Burns -  Glenn Whelan  
        Callumn Morrison Loic Damour  
        Clevid Dikamona Joel Pereira  
        Colin Doyle Jamie Walker  
        Conor Shaughnessy Ryotaro Meshino  
        Craig Wighton Aidy White  
        David Vanecek    
        Jake Mulraney    
        Jimmy Dunne    
        Oliver Bozanic    
        Olly Lee    
        Peter Haring    
        Ryan Edwards    
        Sean Clare    

Steven MacLean

Uche

Zlamal

Not many bombscares there IMO.

Overall very positive I would say.

Edited by Spoleto
formatting

45 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

👍 It sure has. 😀

Aaron Hickey

Ben Garuccio

Craig Halkett

Conor Washington

Colin Doyle Jamie Walker  
        Craig Wighton Aidy White  
        David Vanecek    
        Jake Mulraney    
        Jimmy Dunne    
        Oliver Bozanic    
        Olly Lee    
        Peter Haring    
        Ryan Edwards    
        Sean Clare    

Steven MacLean

Uche

Zlamal

How many would you give a start to every week?

10 hours ago, luckydug said:

Not really !

Exactly. Anyone who just wants to support our club is rounded on by the CL out/mad Budge out brigade. Do think SP is trolling though

20 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Aaron Hickey

Ben Garuccio

Craig Halkett

Conor Washington

Colin Doyle Jamie Walker  
        Craig Wighton Aidy White  
        David Vanecek    
        Jake Mulraney    
        Jimmy Dunne    
        Oliver Bozanic    
        Olly Lee    
        Peter Haring    
        Ryan Edwards    
        Sean Clare    

Steven MacLean

Uche

Zlamal

Makes you wonder why we've been so gash for a year and haven't won a home game for 8 months.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

I'm another with him on ignore. 

4 hours ago, Iamborg said:

Spoonfed way behind on the slaverings count .

Not sure I can even begin to compete with Levein on that count though. He must be King of the Slaverings.

Just now, Spoleto said:

Aaron Hickey

Ben Garuccio

Craig Halkett

Conor Washington

Colin Doyle Jamie Walker  
        Craig Wighton Aidy White  
        David Vanecek    
        Jake Mulraney    
        Jimmy Dunne    
        Oliver Bozanic    
        Olly Lee    
        Peter Haring    
        Ryan Edwards    
        Sean Clare    

Steven MacLean

Uche

Zlamal

About half a dozen good signings there.  Shocking return.

21 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Makes you wonder why we've been so gash for a year and haven't won a home game for 8 months.

Does it make you wonder Nookie?

Here, I'll spell it out for you again ..

I

N

J

U

R

I

E

S

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic