• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

56 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Its been the same for most of Leveins spell as manager. When the pressure builds he seems to pull one out the bag. The facts remain though we’ve one 1 league match at home since March.

There will have to be a change with  Mulraney injured but my worry is that change as per previous week’s will involve a big reshuffle instead of just replacing Mulraney.

Good post. 

Today was great but also mega frustrating. The cup final, the cup game against Aberdeen, the last twenty minutes at Easter Road and the first 40 minutes today. When ever we play with a proper tempo and press high, we look a totally different side. Aggressive passing and aggression in the press, it suits us. Too often we only see this in tiny glimpses. No doubt come next weekend we will see a new formation and a different approach. Stick to what we are good at and today shouldn’t just be a flash in the pan. 

3 hours ago, jake said:

Who was celebrating after the game ?

Because I didnt see anyone do so.

Neither have I read a celebrating post.

Your post read like that of a hibee.

All of today’s posts read like we have turned a corner. When we haven’t. So far  7 points in nine games is garbage. Presumably you are one of these clowns who think anybody that criticises Hearts under Levein is a Hobo.

Gorgie Boys are in town.
22 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

It's almost like some people wanted us to lose today.

The fisherman returns.

29 minutes ago, Prof said:

All of today’s posts read like we have turned a corner. When we haven’t. So far  7 points in nine games is garbage. Presumably you are one of these clowns who think anybody that criticises Hearts under Levein is a Hobo.

Eh naw .

Just think your one going back over a while.

Not read one post from any poster who wants Levien gone who thinks that.

What I got fro the support today was relief.

And from the posters like me who want a change was praise.

Genuine jambos.

Keep trying I'm sure of my support and I may be a fek up but I'm a Hearts fek up.

Night night dont let your bitter hibs mind bite

3 hours ago, TheStig said:

I genuinely couldn't care who is in charge, **** neil Lennon could manage us and i wouldn't care as long as the team was putting up a fight. If Levein can get that level of performance and commitment out the team every week now I'd have no problem him staying on. However history will say that is a very big "IF".

History says it’s a no a very big fat NO 

39 minutes ago, Prof said:

Living in a fantasy world some people 

1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

It's almost like some people wanted us to lose today.

😴😴😴😴😴

2 hours ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

The fisherman returns.

What was your view today?

Do you think they did well or otherwise?

8 hours ago, Prof said:

Sitting equal 2nd bottom after 9 games is pathetic.  A draw at home is now a good result given we haven't won at Tynie since March. The empty seats today told their own story and the apathy that envelopes the club will only lift when that clown Levein is booted out the door.

20 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Sitting equal 2nd bottom after 9 games is pathetic.  A draw at home is now a good result given we haven't won at Tynie since March. The empty seats today told their own story and the apathy that envelopes the club will only lift when that clown Levein is booted out the door.

Agree

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

What did you think of the display yesterday?

Was there anything good/positive you can comment on?

3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Careful you’ll have some of the intellectually challenged posters calling you a Hibee.

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

I thought we were very good for first 20 minutes then reverted to sitting off them.

hitting aimless forward passes and inviting pressure.

second half I thought we were very poor and luckily so were they.

Big positive was we never lost.

3 minutes ago, Prof said:

Careful you’ll have some of the intellectually challenged posters calling you a Hibee.

Maybe, or maybe they'll just pretend they're professors.

5 minutes ago, Prof said:

Careful, you're in danger of posting on the subject.

15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Maybe, or maybe they'll just pretend they're professors.

Try and keep up, I’ve already demonstrated my right to the title.

Edited by Prof

2 minutes ago, Prof said:

Try and keep up, I’ve already demonstrated my right to the title.

Indeed, your Shite Spouter of the Year award was richly deserved.

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Just saw the highlights, as I was working. So based on that and various reports and comments, yes, of course there were positives from yesterday's display, particularly in the first half.  A point was more than most of us thought we would get. My comments are based on more than 2 years of poor and inconsistent displays, with the odd highlight in there, and Levein's inability to get the most out of the squad and the resources that he has. Consecutive 6th place finishes and a current 10th place, after nearly a full round of fixtures,  proves my point.

6 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

What did you think of the performance against a Rangers team that have been scoring for fun? I thought we played well and all deserved credit.

You can't even bring yourself to say the team you support played well.

kingantti1874

We have become like Aberdeen 15 years ago.. only up for the big games.. positively, shows they are still playing for him and that we do have the ability

17 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Two LC wins and we have a new Club Legend. 

After todays performance we know we can do it!

Och, away with you.

CL is already a club legend.

Just saw the highlights, as I was working. So based on that and various reports and comments, yes, of course there were positives from yesterday's display, particularly in the first half.  A point was more than most of us thought we would get. My comments are based on more than 2 years of poor and inconsistent displays, with the odd highlight in there, and Levein's inability to get the most out of the squad and the resources that he has. Consecutive 6th place finishes and a current 10th place, after nearly a full round of fixtures,  proves my point.

So if we had won 6-0 you would srill be posting this excrement?

The ‘odd’ highlight being the unbeaten league run at the start of last season when we were top until November? Or the three cup runs to at least two semis and a final? 

Have we beaten the wee team in the last two years? 

These are the measures of the team regularly used on here. Your disparaging of the above and classing it as ‘2 years of poor and inconsistent displays with the odd highlight’ just shows that regardless of how the team performs, regardless of results, you will only see it through negative, cynical eyes. 

If you can’t be accurate, if not fair, in your comments you really need to have word with yourself. Jeez you don’t even go to games and still you come on here deriding the club eg empty seats, performance etc. Give it a break. 

20 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We have become like Aberdeen 15 years ago.. only up for the big games.. positively, shows they are still playing for him and that we do have the ability

Believe it or not I had that very feeling ie only up for the big games, confirmed to me by a member of staff during the week and watched out for it yesterday. The particular player he mentioned played the role to perfection yesterday. Only wants to play in the big games so he can impress on tv and get a move. 

10 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

The ‘odd’ highlight being the unbeaten league run at the start of last season when we were top until November? Or the three cup runs to at least two semis and a final? 

These are the measures of the team regularly used on here. Your disparaging of the above and classing it as ‘2 years of poor and inconsistent displays with the odd highlight’ just shows that regardless of how the team performs, regardless of results, you will only see it through negative, cynical eyes. 

If you can’t be accurate, if not fair, in your comments you really need to have word with yourself. Jeez you don’t even go to games and still you come on here deriding the club eg empty seats, performance etc. Give it a break. 

He wasn't even at the game!

kingantti1874
41 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Believe it or not I had that very feeling ie only up for the big games, confirmed to me by a member of staff during the week and watched out for it yesterday. The particular player he mentioned played the role to perfection yesterday. Only wants to play in the big games so he can impress on tv and get a move. 

who is that? I’m guessing Uche given the players on show. 

3 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

If you just saw the highlights you didn't see ANYTHING like the real picture. 

As usual the Sportscene highlighting managed to focus mostly on Rangers and completely ignored a lot of Hearts good play.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

We've finished 6th 6th and are 10th. We got a fortutousdraw to the Scottish Cup final. 90% of the Levein era has been tedious or worse.  That's not negative, its reality. 

I'm pretty sure Michael Stewart posts on this thread. The puir soul was almost greetin', just like a few others on here.

53 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

who is that? I’m guessing Uche given the players on show. 

Got it in one 

Turned up with a ‘tight’ hammy on morning of Killie game. 

Edited by soonbe110

22 minutes ago, bistokid said:

We've finished 6th 6th and are 10th. We got a fortutousdraw to the Scottish Cup final. 90% of the Levein era has been tedious or worse.  That's not negative, its reality. 

Two league cup semis? 

Im not saying it’s been good enough. All I was pointing out was Enzo’s silly comments re only the ODD highlight in last two years. For three/four months last season we were bouncing along at top of league, we have been in three cup semi’s and one final, we have beaten the wee team a few times. Hardly what any sensible person would  categorise as the odd game. His comment was ridiculously inaccurate, false hyperbole. As usual. 

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Aahh hit a raw nerve I see...only in your deluded wee world can you formulate such an unadulterated response. 6th, 6th and 9th ARE FACTS.  

53 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Two league cup semis? 

Im not saying it’s been good enough. All I was pointing out was Enzo’s silly comments re only the ODD highlight in last two years. For three/four months last season we were bouncing along at top of league, we have been in three cup semi’s and one final, we have beaten the wee team a few times. Hardly what any sensible person would  categorise as the odd game. His comment was ridiculously inaccurate, false hyperbole. As usual. 

"Bouncing along at the top of the league" until we started playing the top 6 teams. The nonsense pedalled in defence of the clown we've got in charge is laughable. 

The Real Maroonblood
51 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Aahh hit a raw nerve I see...only in your deluded wee world can you formulate such an unadulterated response. 6th, 6th and 9th ARE FACTS.  

Those dammed facts are a nuisance.

20 hours ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

Your trolling is legendary. 

'Legendary' is not quite the word I would use.

Gorgie Boys are in town.
32 minutes ago, Morgan said:

'Legendary' is not quite the word I would use.

I have never seen such commitment to a character. Truely, one of the greatest trolls to have lived. The fact people still bite, even when we all know he is a troll, only proves his legendary status.

"Bouncing along at the top of the league" until we started playing the top 6 teams. The nonsense pedalled in defence of the clown we've got in charge is laughable. 

Indeed! 👍

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Are you now denying we were top of the league after beating  the best team in the country by a mile? 

Like I  said, all we ever get from you is inaccurate hyperbole. If you need that translated it’s bullshit in Scottish. 

Edited by soonbe110

32 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Indeed! 👍

Yeah, we only beat Celtic, Aberdeen and Killie in that run. Remind me where they finished in the league that season? 

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The facts you (want to) overlook are that we have been hampered by longish term injuries to our top players and were top of the league before they kicked in.

5 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Maybe a tongue in cheek comment from you there to get at Enzo, but there are fans out there who’d rather use a one-off result to back up the current management rather than look at the long term form that has us floundering in the bottom half.  

Yet these very fans accuse others of having short term vision instead of long term vision in respect of the greater journey of the club on the pitch???

You can’t blame fans for seeing yesterday as a one-off given our general form. A lot of teams will turn up at various points in the season and give the Old Firm a fright.

As Livingston did to Celtic recently. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 hours ago, JamboAl said:

:lol:

Did we win 6-0?

Bazzas right boot
20 hours ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

The fisherman returns.

These' here waters are bountiful  Tbf. 

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Are you now denying we were top of the league after beating  the best team in the country by a mile? 

Like I  said, all we ever get from you is inaccurate hyperbole. If you need that translated it’s bullshit in Scottish. 

No, I don't need it translated thanks. Doesn't fit with the JKB vernacular but anyway.....Last season we were top after 9 now we're 10th after 9...what's your point? The fact we have not won at home in the league since March, have finished 6th 2 years running and are presently 10th, is far more indicative of the job Levein is doing than that run of games last season , which was matched by Motherwel,  Aberdeen and Hibs at different points in the season. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic