Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Are you implying that Enzo is lying?

I said "aye right".

Of course that means I believe him.  Who could think otherwise?

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

This unfortunately is the truth. 

Defeats to Motherwell and killie at home are results that given our form  could and maybe should see some action. 

A defeat v Rangers changes nothing, but we will go around in circles again on here. 

The fact he's not sacked now makes me think he's getting St Johnstone and livi. 

The Rangers game, if we win great, if we get beat it changes pump all. 

They've lost one game v celtic and scored eleven over two games v hibs and Aberdeen. 

It will not change a thing for CL. 

Can't see a scenario where after not getting sacked now, the rangers game is the deal breaker. 

It wouldn't make sense tbh. 

Getting beat of Killie at home to make it 2 points from 12 v rc, Hamilton, well would be the results that do it normally. They haven’t. 

Getting Beat of rangers changes nothing. 

I’m not so sure a heavy defeat wouldn’t lead to action by that I mean a 6+

However as bad as we are, I think we’ll keep the score down without looking like scoring ourselves.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I’m not so sure a heavy defeat wouldn’t lead to action by that I mean a 6+

However as bad as we are, I think we’ll keep the score down without looking like scoring ourselves.

Yea, a stupid score would indicate the players have jacked it. 

But a run of the Mill defeat won't change anything, folk are going to dissapointed and waste a lot of energy over the following week, if we get beat. 

A defeat to St Johnstone however.... 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I said "aye right".

Of course that means I believe him.  Who could think otherwise?

Aye right.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

I think we will be hearing no more from the poster in question.  :thumbsup:

Hope so Morgan. 👍👍

4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

A rare game where Levein's negative tactics might work. 

I hope we win whatever tactics are adopted.

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I hope we win whatever tactics are adopted.

Since My first Hearts game in 1965 I can’t think of a game where I wanted Hearts to lose. I must be doing this wrong. 

4 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Such a strange question,would I accept a heavy defeat from them to remove Levein?Of course I would,I'm I going to the game hoping and praying for a Hearts win?Absolutely. 

Why do the weirdos in our support not understand that those of us wanting rid of Levein actually care about the club and want it to succeed?

Nope. That can’t be right .....

They would rather have you down as some sort of hobo infiltrator or alternatively holding you as having some sort of hatred for CL as it suits their agenda much better when trying to debate any points because they ran out of any reasoned argument (A long long time ago) to suggest that keeping him in place is the best option for the club 

Delusion at its finest, but no wait, it’s the injuries. We just need the first team to come back together blah blah blah 😖

its never going to get better under this management team. 3 years is long enough to see that we just don’t have the consistency of performance on the park, and that we are set up only to combat the opposition strengths rather than send out the players to score more goals than the opposition 

The proof of the pudding for me was the SC final where we had a real go and not even got close to that level since then.

change is the only thing that will change us for the better 😕

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Since My first Hearts game in 1965 I can’t think of a game where I wanted Hearts to lose. I must be doing this wrong. 

Ditto!! Can't get my head around any hearts supporter wanting to lose any game 

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, GinRummy said:

The silent majority became the touchy, snippy minority a long while ago.

Indeed they did.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

😂😂😂😂😂

The root of this is pish poor football results and performances. 

It’s not complicated or even unusual. 

Anti hearts stuff if a complete nonsense and little more that bear over there stuff.

Well said, I’m quite happy that people who can’t behave or realise it’s 2019 have been banned.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

They would rather have you down as some sort of hobo infiltrator or alternatively holding you as having some sort of hatred for CL as it suits their agenda much better when trying to debate any points because they ran out of any reasoned argument (A long long time ago) to suggest that keeping him in place is the best option for the club 

Delusion at its finest, but no wait, it’s the injuries. We just need the first team to come back together blah blah blah 😖

its never going to get better under this management team. 3 years is long enough to see that we just don’t have the consistency of performance on the park, and that we are set up only to combat the opposition strengths rather than send out the players to score more goals than the opposition 

The proof of the pudding for me was the SC final where we had a real go and not even got close to that level since then.

Great post 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Aye used it twice today 😄😄

Get a bit of peace now 👍

It really annoys them that they’re being ignored too 😆🤪

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Except it didn’t. If it started then that would suggest its continuous issue it hasn’t been. 

We had Cathro as manager generally well received. He produces pish results fans get unhappy. 

CL appointed, vast majority underwhelmed but generally accepted.  He starts producing shit results fans get annoyed. The longer and the more shite results produced the more fans get upset. I don’t recall much annoyance at club when we were winning.

You keep wittering on about Neilson but the vast majority of fans were satisfied with him. To pretend anything else is a nonsense he chose to leave. Move on your so 2016, get over it.

As I say  this is about results, nothing more and nothing less. You continually choose to focus on a tiny minority and not the vast majority of fans. That’s poor on a number of levels. 

If we were winning do you think the vast majority of fans would be happy or busy organising protest about hearts? (That rhetorical so don’t need to answer)

One of the basic rules of football shit results equals unhappy fans. AB could do with remembering that.

Succinctly put 👍🏽.

9 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

As I say, have a top time celebrating a defeat to Rangers if that's what happens. Does that mean if we beat Rangers you will actually feel down? The conflicting emotions must be exhausting.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Scenario. Hibs are in a relegation battle at the end of the season. With nothing tangible to play for, Hearts face Hibs' only rivals for relegation. If we lose, Hibs go down. If we win, Hibs stay up by getting a result in their last game.

Deep in your gut, what is your preferred outcome?

pettigrewsstylist
6 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Defeats to Motherwell and killie at home are results that given our form  could and maybe should see some action. 

A defeat v Rangers changes nothing, but we will go around in circles again on here. 

They've lost one game v celtic and scored eleven over two games v hibs and Aberdeen. 

Can't see a scenario where after not getting sacked now, the rangers game is the deal breaker. 

Getting beat of Killie at home to make it 2 points from 12 v rc, Hamilton, well would be the results that do it normally. They haven’t. 

The manner of he defeat will count and how it looks external to club, i.e. players down tools, fans start fighting amongst themselves, large noisy protest.

It may force issue.

pettigrewsstylist
5 hours ago, JackLadd said:

A rare game where Levein's negative tactics might work. 

Was thinking the same. No need to attempt football or score. Its a free pass for mgmt. The support that once relished this fixture expects a heavy defeat and writes it off. The new standard, ala Wighton.

9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Rangers have still struggled in the away matches they have played this season. A few 1-0 wins. If we had a decent game plan we could of course give them a game. 

It will no doubt be over as a contest by half time as usual when we play them though as we will surrender possession and let them do what they want until they score. 

Standard Levein against Rangers!! 

8 hours ago, davemclaren said:

it’s just nutty to me people wanting us to lose. Got a few mates who have been hoping we get beat every game in the hope it will hasten CL’s departure. I get where they’re coming from but I just can’t ever wish for hearts to lose.

Just now, GinRummy said:

it’s just nutty to me people wanting us to lose. Got a few mates who have been hoping we get beat every game in the hope it will hasten CL’s departure. I get where they’re coming from but I just can’t ever wish for hearts to lose.

You don't have to want us to lose, we just lose anyway which is why fans want rid of the manager. What are we waiting for? Some magical fairy to come down and cast a spell on Levein that turns him from a miserable negative man in to some young vibrant tactical genius?

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It really annoys them that they’re being ignored too 😆🤪

Good 🤭

1 minute ago, RudiHMFC said:

You don't have to want us to lose, we just lose anyway which is why fans want rid of the manager. What are we waiting for? Some magical fairy to come down and cast a spell on Levein that turns him from a miserable negative man in to some young vibrant tactical genius?

Yeah, I know that but the conversation was about fans wanting us to lose so Levein leaves earlier.

As for CL, it’s beyond me why he is still in a job. The results are a complete disgrace and much of that is down to his shitty tactics.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah, I know that but the conversation was about fans wanting us to lose so Levein leaves earlier.

As for CL, it’s beyond me why he is still in a job. The results are a complete disgrace and much of that is down to his shitty tactics.

I wanted us to lose against Ross County when they got that penalty late on, would have been totally justified. I don't think he'll get the sack either way, there's something very uncomfortable about all of this and I think they'll continue on regardless of any protests, boycotts or just plain old getting pelters on match day. It's very much their club and the fans are just an annoyance that they need to feed some bullshit too every now and then so they continue to fund them.

Just now, RudiHMFC said:

I wanted us to lose against Ross County when they got that penalty late on, would have been totally justified. I don't think he'll get the sack either way, there's something very uncomfortable about all of this and I think they'll continue on regardless of any protests, boycotts or just plain old getting pelters on match day. It's very much their club and the fans are just an annoyance that they need to feed some bullshit too every now and then so they continue to fund them.

Yeah I absolutely get the logic in wanting us to lose, I just can’t bring myself to want it to happen.. The Ross County game probably was a particular low point. I couldn’t agree more regarding the fans being way down the list for the club. We are very much being taken for granted. The ‘genuine fans’ statement spoke volumes imo.

9 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

How do you manage to prove pudding?

annushorribilis III
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

How do you manage to prove pudding?

😂

The proof of the pudding...is in the eating. 

Obviously you didn't know that. 

south morocco
7 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Was thinking the same. No need to attempt football or score. Its a free pass for mgmt. The support that once relished this fixture expects a heavy defeat and writes it off. The new standard, ala Wighton.

This post for me epitomises everything that’s wrong with the club at the moment. Not a dig at the poster, just an observation of where we are.

2 hours ago, Spoleto said:

I don't believe any Hearts supporter would ever want us to lose heavily against either of the Old Firm.

I believe there have been warnings issued by mods on this very thread for claiming posters aren’t hearts fans. Sure he said it was against rules even to do it ‘cleverly’. 

I believe there have been warnings issued by mods on this very thread for claiming posters aren’t hearts fans. Sure he said it was against rules even to do it ‘cleverly’. 

Imagine wanting Hearts to get beat in any game. Strange behaviour.

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Imagine wanting Hearts to get beat in any game. Strange behaviour.

think it just reflects the apathy and disillusionment that’s around at the moment. Probably too edgy to catch on.

Having watched parts of Levein’s pre match press conference I personally think he sounds clueless.  It’s pretty worrying hearing him speak. If I didn’t know anything about football I’d have thought he was the manager of one of the worst teams going. No positivity, no clear plan, just bumbling along talking less sense than Ian Cathro. 

Edited by Ethan Hunt

think it just reflects the apathy and disillusionment that’s around at the moment. Probably too edgy to catch on.

Think it's pathetic myself. Support the team on the park

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Think it's pathetic myself. Support the team on the park

I can understand why you’d think that. As you’re probably aware some fans just see us losing games as a means to an end. I’d rather be proved wrong about the current management and win every game but I fear it’s just more of the same garbage ahead.

I heard earlier today that Levein has only beaten Rangers once in his managerial career. If true I’d be amazed if victory number two comes tomorrow.

Governor Tarkin
11 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well said, I’m quite happy that people who can’t behave or realise it’s 2019 have been banned.

I'm not.        :seething:

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I heard earlier today that Levein has only beaten Rangers once in his managerial career. If true I’d be amazed if victory number two comes tomorrow.

But its not mission impossible though

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

1 in 24 was the stat I think 

Jambof3tornado
14 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yea, a stupid score would indicate the players have jacked it. 

But a run of the Mill defeat won't change anything, folk are going to dissapointed and waste a lot of energy over the following week, if we get beat. 

A defeat to St Johnstone however.... 

How stupid a score is a stupid score? Once they go 3 in front, we could easily collapse and lose 6. We've lost heavily to much poorer sevco sides without any hint of a sacking.

To be honest tomorrow is a free hit for me with Levein. I expect nothing but would like a performance where we dont bend over to the old firm.

Governor Tarkin
8 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Scenario. Hibs are in a relegation battle at the end of the season. With nothing tangible to play for, Hearts face Hibs' only rivals for relegation. If we lose, Hibs go down. If we win, Hibs stay up by getting a result in their last game.

Deep in your gut, what is your preferred outcome?

Any PHM would expect Hearts to roll over.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

6 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

But its not mission impossible though

I’d be shaken and not stirred if we won though 😉

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

1 in 24 was the stat I think 

That’s shocking. A win for Hibs and an outright winner in the St Mirren v Saints game and we are second bottom. Second bottom!!

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic