• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

57 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Gutted we never got papped, so I could be on here bashing away about how CL is shit, Hearts are shite  and Ann is shite if she doesnie sack him... Type post. 

Tragic. 

Usual drivel I expect from you. 

1 hour ago, jake said:

Celebrate?

Where ?

End of the game the reaction wasnt celebration but given what most of us expected it was pleasant.

Anyway I have always been suspicious of you.

A truly bizarre post. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Prof said:

Usual drivel I expect from you. 

You sound Gutted 

Just save all the pish you planned to post tonight on word and you can copy and paste when we get beat next time and have a wee party to yourself. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

You sound Gutted 

Just save all the pish you planned to post tonight on word and you can copy and paste when we get beat next time and have a wee party to yourself. 

I am gutted because surprisingly I expect us to win all games at home. Losing mentality seems to be all the vogue in JKB.

4 minutes ago, Prof said:

I am gutted because surprisingly I expect us to win all games at home. Losing mentality seems to be all the vogue in JKB.

Considering the current run of form you must admit today was a big improvement. 

19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You sound Gutted 

😂😂

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

The great news is, yesterday we were sitting in 11th place, and now we've shot up to 10th.

And are above Hibs again. 

The Hibbies will be bealin' won't they?

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

And are above Hibs again. 

The Hibbies will be bealin' won't they?

I certainly hope so, they're just as garbage as we are.

2 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I certainly hope so, they're just as garbage as we are.

Actually I think you'll find that they're worse than us,

1 minute ago, VALDOS' said:

I though the Derby might decide a managers fate, but now I think that might be the case against StJohnstone. 

When do Hibs play St Johnstone?

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

When do Hibs play St Johnstone?

No idea mate, but if StJohnstone don't win next weekend and Hearts likewise, that game will put massive pressure on one or the other. 

Never in doubt Levine knows more about football than most, if not all of his detractors. More performances like today's and improved results will facilitate a dignified departure at the end of the season. Meanwhile the search for his successor can go on quietly behind the scenes. Heard Robbo on the radio today, what a man. Would love him back at the club in some capacity, maybe dof.

11 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Actually I think you'll find that they're worse than us,

Yep, you could be right. How many points separate us in the table?

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

I though the Derby might decide a managers fate, but now I think that might be the case against StJohnstone. 

If St Johnstone beat us..... 

As it was after the Hibs game, this changes nothing for me. Some may see it as another "light at the end of the tunnel" moment, but CL is finished at HMFC and nothing will change that for me. It's gone on way too long now.

All roads lead to Gorgie

If the team showed that type of effort in all games we would win the majority and no one would be having a go at him. Up to CL and the team to show that every week now and then there is still a chance he can win the fans, like myself, around for the rest of this season anyway. 

2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

It's funny how 300 pages later and he's still here, not 5 or 6 but 300

Rangers/Sevco got to over 1,000 and to many think they are still here. Wonder if this one  will reach 1,000? 

Captain Canada

Today changes nothing. The Hibs and Motherwell wins weren't the catalyst for an upturn in our league form and I'm not sure today will be either. 

It was a heartening performance against a good team but we're still massively underperforming. 

I'd love to win the next three games but it remains to be seen if the players are as motivated against Livi and St. J 

Hopefully Walker will be back next week now Mulraney is injured. 

Edited by Captain Canada

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Think he has until May 

Here’s hoping, a draw every now and again deserves another year in the job

40 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

The great news is, yesterday we were sitting in 11th place, and now we've shot up to 10th.

That rate of progress will have us top by the break. Nice trend 

1 hour ago, Prof said:

A truly bizarre post. 

Who was celebrating after the game ?

Because I didnt see anyone do so.

Neither have I read a celebrating post.

Your post read like that of a hibee.

2 hours ago, rick witter said:

Great result and performance today. 

6 points from the next 2 matches please. 

Last time I said that we got 1point. 

This has been the issue with Levein.  Good result followed by a slow decline then pulls another half decent result out the bag.  Would not be surprised with a defeat next week.

5 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

This has been the issue with Levein.  Good result followed by a slow decline then pulls another half decent result out the bag.  Would not be surprised with a defeat next week.

Neither would I not in the slightest and then the shitefest  starts again. That’s why we need change in my opinion.   Only my opinion and it takes nothing away from a very good result today. 

Yeh I still have my concerns about next week.

I have no doubt he will change the formation or make some smart ass move and it will end in defeat.

I genuinely couldn't care who is in charge, **** neil Lennon could manage us and i wouldn't care as long as the team was putting up a fight. If Levein can get that level of performance and commitment out the team every week now I'd have no problem him staying on. However history will say that is a very big "IF".

Edited by TheStig

29 minutes ago, Rods said:

Yeh I still have my concerns about next week.

I have no doubt he will change the formation or make some smart ass move and it will end in defeat.

Its been the same for most of Leveins spell as manager. When the pressure builds he seems to pull one out the bag. The facts remain though we’ve one 1 league match at home since March.

There will have to be a change with  Mulraney injured but my worry is that change as per previous week’s will involve a big reshuffle instead of just replacing Mulraney.

Edited by Rudy T

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, scratchy said:

Never in doubt Levine knows more about football than most, if not all of his detractors. More performances like today's and improved results will facilitate a dignified departure at the end of the season. Meanwhile the search for his successor can go on quietly behind the scenes. Heard Robbo on the radio today, what a man. Would love him back at the club in some capacity, maybe dof.

Levein 

9 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Two LC wins and we have a new Club Legend. 

After todays performance we know we can do it!

Belt up man.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

That rate of progress will have us top by the break. Nice trend 

Never thought of that, brilliant news.

Gorgie Boys are in town.
17 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Two LC wins and we have a new Club Legend. 

After todays performance we know we can do it!

Your trolling is legendary. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic