Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, jake said:

Have you frequented any pubs pre or post match lately?

Because you would be more likely to get abuse sticking up for Levein.

I don't especially want in Levein in charge anymore but he is so I still want him to win every single game from now on!

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

46 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

A heavy defeat on Sunday, allied to the protests, will see him out the door next week

🤞🤞🤞🤞🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Really? Quality. By quality I mean nuts. After the game, OK. But before one of the top games on the card. Mental.

No it's not,its the fans like you ,Apathy,feckin Apathy that is killing our club.As boring as our manager,the fans protesting want the best for HMFC,everyone of us there on the plaza  has had enough if his crap.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

I don't especially want in Levein in charge anymore but he is so I still want him to win every single game from now on!

Of course .

We all do.

Cant just keep saying that though buddy.

This run he is on is plain shit and he should have been sacked months ago.

He would if another manager produced the insipid losing streak he has as manager would have sacked them.

That he hasn't been sacked or left leaves little choice for those who are sick fed up.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

No it's not,its the fans like you ,Apathy,feckin Apathy that is killing our club.As boring as our manager,the fans protesting want the best for HMFC,everyone of us there on the plaza  has had enough if his crap.

As I say, have a top time celebrating a defeat to Rangers if that's what happens. Does that mean if we beat Rangers you will actually feel down? The conflicting emotions must be exhausting.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Leveins Battalion

As I say, have a top time celebrating a defeat to Rangers if that's what happens.

Strange strange guy.We are NOT interested in 1 game,its the long term future of Hearts,are you thick?

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Strange strange guy.We are NOT interested in 1 game,its the long term future of Hearts,are you thick?

I'm genuinely trying to understand the mindset and am giving you the benefit of the doubt you're not a troll but mean what you're posting.

The reality is if she didn't sack him after a Killie defeat Budge will not sack Levein after a defeat from the country's best and most inform team. It's the wrong game to protest.

Long term we are in a very good place. Levein will be gone end of season at latest. I'm guessing xmas as I don't see him turning things around much as I want him to. he'll hand over a very decent squad with (hopefully) some truly mental injury problems behind us and a very good spine to handover to the next victim.  Folk acting like Levein is manager forever really need to step back. We want any manger to ideally take over a team that has beaten Rangers recently not one that has been gubbed by them.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Leveins Battalion

I'm genuinely trying to understand the mindset and am giving you the benefit of the doubt you're not a troll but mean what you're posting.

The reality is if she didn't sack him after a Killie defeat Budge will not sack Levein after a defeat from the country's best and most inform team. It's the wrong game to protest.

She will if the level of unrest reaches a point that is untenable,we could of been playing Whitehill Welfare on Sunday and there would still be a protest,Heart of Midlothian supporters have had enough of Craig Levein!!!pure and simple,no way back,the game is up!

Every game is the right game to protest. Keep your 'ifs' because they never happen. We get beat easily on Sunday, protest or no protest because we are shite and Levein has managed one league win in 7 months.

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

As I say, have a top time celebrating a defeat to Rangers if that's what happens. Does that mean if we beat Rangers you will actually feel down? The conflicting emotions must be exhausting.

I don't think you get it. 

Most of us are at our wits end with the current coaching set up, the style of play, the tactics, the constant injuries etc etc. 

No Hearts fan will enjoy losing to Rangers, but we all expect a gubbing anyway.

6 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

To be fair to the guy, his sarcasm aside, a lot of hearts fans just want us to win every game. Regardless of whether it hastens the manager leaving.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

She will if the level of unrest reaches a point that is untenable,we could of been playing Whitehill Welfare on Sunday and there would still be a protest,Heart of Midlothian supporters have had enough of Craig Levein!!!pure and simple,no way back,the game is up!

She won't. I'm pretty sure she thinks - like a large silent majority - that we have some crazy amount of arseholes posing as Hearts fans these days. From the plane hirers to the graffiti merchants to the social media idiots to the folk trying to bring back the bad old days. She'll make her own considered decision. The way to force a decision is to not go and to withdraw all financial input into the club, if that's your thing. She knows full well how bad things are on the park without protests *before* a game. She just has a different view to your as to how to address it and she's in charge (thank goodness!)

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

I don't know why people are beating around the bush, it's maybe because they don't see the bigger picture and are scared of change (for some completely odd reason)

We'd all love us to pump Rangers on Sunday but the fact of the matter is, it will only keep him in a job and prolong the misery. 

I don't blame anybody that is hoping for a heavy defeat and him pumped out the door soon after. 

And let's face, a heavy defeat is on the cards anyway. 

I don’t think anyone said they hoped we would suffer a heavy defeat, someone just misread that the chances are we will get one and that it will hopefully be the end for him. 

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

She won't. I'm pretty sure she thinks - like a large silent majority - that we have some crazy amount of arseholes posing as Hearts fans these days. From the plane hirers to the graffiti merchants to the social media idiots to the folk trying to bring back the bad old days. She'll make her own considered decision. The way to force a decision is to not go and to withdraw all financial input into the club, if that's your thing. She knows full well how bad things are on the park without protests *before* a game. She just has a different view to your as to how to address it and she's in charge (thank goodness!)

hearts fans have always had all sorts of elements within them. As a hearts fan she should know this. It’s the constant slagging off of fellow hearts fans that is new to the digital age.

to go further, neither you or she decides who gets to be hearts fans, thank Christ.

Edited by GinRummy

21 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

I don't know why people are beating around the bush, it's maybe because they don't see the bigger picture and are scared of change (for some completely odd reason)

We'd all love us to pump Rangers on Sunday but the fact of the matter is, it will only keep him in a job and prolong the misery. 

I don't blame anybody that is hoping for a heavy defeat and him pumped out the door soon after. 

Exactly mate beating hibs just bought him more time honestly pissed off he's still here same boring crap spouted today at his press conference!!

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, jake said:

Have you frequented any pubs pre or post match lately?

Because you would be more likely to get abuse sticking up for Levein.

I can assure you most Hearts fans that frequent the Diggers want rid of him, no imaginary large silent majority conspiracy theorists in there.

Edited by Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I can assure you most Hearts fans that frequent the Diggers want rid of him, no imaginary large silent majority conspiracy theorists in there.

The silent majority became the touchy, snippy minority a long while ago.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

hearts fans have always had all sorts of elements within them. As a hearts fan she should know this. It’s the constant slagging off of fellow hearts fans that is new to the digital age.

to go further, neither you or she decides who gets to be hearts fans, thank Christ.

She does get to decide who gets in. I think that's at the root of all this unusually active anti-club stuff personally. 

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

A large silent minority?like the 36 fans who stayed behind to applaud the team off in the last game of last season?

She has had more than enough ti.e to make a "considered" decision. 

Unlike Hearts ,99.9%of other clubs know how to address things when they are as bad for so long.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That's different from wanting Rangers to win though right? I want rid of Levein (as manager) unless he beats Rangers then goes on a run in which case he can stay. Seems normal and considered to me.

She does get to decide who gets in. I think that's at the root of all this unusually active anti-club stuff personally. 

I get where you’re coming from but if Craig Levein was sacked tomorrow they’d become rebels without a cause again.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

A large silent minority?like the 36 fans who stayed behind to applaud the team off in the last game of last season?

She has had more than enough ti.e to make a "considered" decision. 

Unlike Hearts ,99.9%of other clubs know how to address things when they are as bad for so long.

I'm assuming in her consideration that - unlike you and others - she's giving Levein the benefit of the doubt over the fact he hasn't been able to pick anywhere near his first choice team for more than a game or two in a row for a year. Kind of like how Steve Clarke is getting the benefit of the doubt at Scotland right now. Or Ole at Man Utd.

That's what I would do anyhow if I had given someone lots of money to spend on something. I'd try to give them the opportunity to show what they can do with the stuff they bought.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I get where you’re coming from but if Craig Levein was sacked tomorrow they’d become rebels without a cause again.

yeah one good thing is with Levein gone, they'd have to find a new hobby.

Leveins Battalion

I'm assuming in her consideration that - unlike you and others - she's giving Levein the benefit of the doubt over the fact he hasn't been able to pick anywhere near his first choice team for more than a game or two in a row for a year. Kind of like how Steve Clarke is getting the benefit of the doubt at Scotland right now. Or Ole at Man Utd.

That's what I would do anyhow if I had given someone lots of money to spend on something. I'd try to give them the opportunity to show what they can do with the stuff they bought.

How about not signing 7 injury prone players?

15 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Anti club?

Please stop .

If Levein hadn't made a pig's ear of things there wouldn't be protests and such.

The people I think you refer to number several hundred at best.

So do me and others the courtesy of not painting us as those who wish the club harm for bigotry reasons.

Which is what you are meaning.

It's not only false but a wee bit offensive.

17 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Like enjoying watching Hearts again?

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The Ignore function is our friend RJ 👍🏽

Aye used it twice today 😄😄

Get a bit of peace now 👍

2 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Aye used it twice today 😄😄

Get a bit of peace now 👍

I think we will be hearing no more from the poster in question.  :thumbsup:

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

We might win all three.......

:phface:

:scenes:

And be in a lc final. 

:glorious:

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

😂😂😂😂😂

The root of this is pish poor football results and performances. 

It’s not complicated or even unusual. 

Anti hearts stuff if a complete nonsense and little more that bear over there stuff.

Well, maybe. Except it started when Neilson had us in 2nd/3rd.

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

:scenes:

And be in a lc final. 

:glorious:

Christ imagine if we won the LC with Craig Levein. "Nae Medals Levein Ends Hearts LC Hoodoo" is a headline I would love to read.

Won't happen obviously, but more fun imagining that than a humping off Rangers on Sunday surely?

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Nicely put tj I applaud 👏👏👏🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Christ imagine if we won the LC with Craig Levein. "Nae Medals Levein Ends Hearts LC Hoodoo" is a headline I would love to read.

Won't happen obviously, but more fun imagining that than a humping off Rangers on Sunday surely?

Get hibs in the final. 

They'd be folk saying we only won it because we never played celtic in the final. 

😭😭😭

Beating hibs in the final... 

Drooling+doesnt+mean+its+in+pain+or+have+problems+if+_792d30732edfaef8dc9d5314f1e96ad2.jpg

Edited by Smith's right boot

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Beat hibs in the fibal. 

They'd be g9lk saying we only win it because we never played celtic. 

😭😭😭

Drooling+doesnt+mean+its+in+pain+or+have+problems+if+_792d30732edfaef8dc9d5314f1e96ad2.jpg

Did you take a selfie whilst writing that?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, smiler said:

Did you take a selfie whilst writing that?

Feel free to save it as your screen saver. 

I'm not shy. 

👍

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Feel free to save it as your screen saver. 

I'm not shy. 

👍

At last, you've made a post that makes sense! Go you! 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, smiler said:

At last, you've made a post that makes sense! Go you! 

Tbf, until the edit it made less sense than normal. 😂

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You attending the protest?

I'm working so no. Otherwise,  possibly , although I'm on a Levein enforced boycott. Maybe if he signs Morelos it will be different?!

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Yeah, going to Tynecastle would me mine. What about you? 

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The Ignore function is our friend RJ 👍🏽

It doesn'r stop you from knowing what's going on.  Merely a defence mechanism to avoid justifying the shite you post.

2 hours ago, Robert Lazar said:

Aye you're the only one with that ability.

Well done.

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

I challenge you to go into Diggers on Sunday and say you want us to get gubbed by Rangers. Whether Levein goes or not a win against Rangers would be very good. Then you can protest the next game and he either goes after that (with 3 pts more) or he wins again....

I could do that. In fact, amongst my mates in there, I already have. I challenge you to go in and say "Levein must stay"

2 hours ago, rick witter said:

I don’t want us to lose of course but if we do hopefully this is the end of his time as manager. 

Exactly Rick.

12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'm working so no. Otherwise,  possibly , although I'm on a Levein enforced boycott. Maybe if he signs Morelos it will be different?!

Aye right.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

The silent majority became the touchy, snippy minority a long while ago.

:D

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I don't see that a heavy loss would be indicative of anything but the fact they're not just top of the league but comfortably the highest scoring team in it.

This unfortunately is the truth. 

Defeats to Motherwell and killie at home are results that given our form  could and maybe should see some action. 

A defeat v Rangers changes nothing, but we will go around in circles again on here. 

The fact he's not sacked now makes me think he's getting St Johnstone and livi. 

The Rangers game, if we win great, if we get beat it changes pump all. 

They've lost one game v celtic and scored eleven over two games v hibs and Aberdeen. 

It will not change a thing for CL. 

Can't see a scenario where after not getting sacked now, the rangers game is the deal breaker. 

It wouldn't make sense tbh. 

Getting beat of Killie at home to make it 2 points from 12 v rc, Hamilton, well would be the results that do it normally. They haven’t. 

Getting Beat of rangers changes nothing. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic