Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

1 minute ago, eyesandears said:

I think he must have been on active service at the same time as Spoleto

No, couldn’t have been.

You have to sign up then go ‘missing in action’ for 11 years.

Then, return just like Bobby Ewing did.  Minus the shower.

Leveins Battalion

Leveins post match interview will go something like "I know the fans are not happy,but no one is as angry as me,I still believe I can fix this,we have Naismith and Walker back next week and that makes me feel better.We just didn't compete today,I dont know if that was nerves because of the crowd but as I said you need balls to play at Tynecastle,no I don't think the protest was a distraction,I speak all the time with Ann,We will get better,in fact we'll get much better."

The End.

39 minutes ago, Morgan said:

No, couldn’t have been.

😊

41 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Leveins post match interview will go something like "I know the fans are not happy,but no one is as angry as me,I still believe I can fix this,we have Naismith and Walker back next week and that makes me feel better.We just didn't compete today,I dont know if that was nerves because of the crowd but as I said you need balls to play at Tynecastle,no I don't think the protest was a distraction,I speak all the time with Ann,We will get better,in fact we'll get much better."

The End.

He'll point to the spells in the match where we did compete, the bit where they take the foot off the pedal at 3-0.

1 minute ago, JamboSpur said:

Levein apparently decides on catering at Tynecastle these days 🤔

The head waiter, bar manager and 2 chefs are out for Sunday with hamstring injuries. If service is poor don’t worry it’ll get better soon!

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

The head waiter, bar manager and 2 chefs are out for Sunday with hamstring injuries. If service is poor don’t worry it’ll get better soon!

They were all already on the sick for months when they got the job.

Pasquale for King
9 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. His interfering is not something that is quoted much nor is the fact he has lied as this quote proves:

He said: "I just laughed when I saw those comments. There were never any notes passed, trust me. That's not true.

Now I am fairly positive I watched live on TV when this happened as did many many others.

Added to the number of duff players he has signed since promotion from the Championship, when he also stated he would only sign players of the same quality or better.

Never wanted him back at Hearts and have never subscribed to his legend status given by some. Ok he was a great player for us but after he stopped playing he has done nothing of note.

Exactly, Fox used to run down from the old stand to the dug our after 69 minutes and the subs were made, not to mention he went in to the dressing room when Cathro was there. He set it up that way so that he could interfere and wanted Daly to take over after Cathro. He even said himself that he couldn’t help himself from interfering. As I said that’s not what a DoF is supposed to do.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Rudy T said:

The chefs have a history of this, rushed back from having the flu far too soon.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Morgan said:

No, couldn’t have been.

Maybe in that bunker with the Dutch family expecting Armageddon 🤷🏾‍♂️?

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The End.

Absolutely, he will say he’s no idea why we started so slowly and have them their goals and couldn’t recover. Change formation at HT and create a chance or two and claim we will be better in the semi.

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Neilson is on record as saying there was no interference. Cathro too I think. In fact Neilson said he missed not having a DoF at MK and now has one at D Utd. But you bash on with yer conspiracy theories.

Go look up what conspiracy means oh great one, then go look up what a DoF does. It’s certainly not passing notes, going into the dressing room at HT either. Levein himself said he couldn’t help himself from interfering, I’ve shared the link before. Maybe he was lying again? You keep on kidding on you know everything and everyone else is a mug, no shock you worked for biased broadcasting *****.

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I think it was Pittodrie during a televised game the cameras picked up on a note being passed from CL to the dug out?

Indeed it was, then Levein was seem giving Cathro tips in the tunnel at HT as the dressing room wasn’t big enough. But he didn’t do that apparently. The photo in this link shows Daly and CL in the stand, not one person at a higher viewpoint. Daly now wears an earpiece to communicate with whoever is in the stand.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39316439

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I’m not that arsed mate your the one making a big deal out of it. For the record my issues are not with Levein the DoF it’s Levein the manager that’s the problem. Unlike many I’d take Neilson back tomorrow with CL back upstairs notes or notes. 

I wonder if there has been rumours of this going around, Neilson just signed an extension to 2022. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I’m not that arsed mate your the one making a big deal out of it. For the record my issues are not with Levein the DoF it’s Levein the manager that’s the problem. Unlike many I’d take Neilson back tomorrow with CL back upstairs notes or notes. 

I didn't mention notes, you did. I would also take Neilson back in a heartbeat.

9 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The End.

Excellent post. "That makes me feel better/good" is one of his favourite phrases along with "he's an uncomplicated lad/ doesn't give me any trouble"

9 hours ago, JamboSpur said:

Levein apparently decides on catering at Tynecastle these days 🤔

Heard he has the catering contract. 

I’m not fussed about the fact he may have been passing advice from the stand, just i’d rather he hadn’t as it was probably the wrong advice !

🤨

12 hours ago, Rudy T said:

I think it was Pittodrie during a televised game the cameras picked up on a note being passed from CL to the dug out?

I think in that game it was a situation where Levein was using Daly as a runner from the stand to issue verbal instructions to Cathro.  Then Cathro and MacPhee sent notes on to the park to the pointing pointless Perry Kitchen.  Thus Levein's denial of sending notes.

Nothing wrong with a spotter in the stand.  Just unfortunately Levein, Daly, Cathro, MacPhee and Kitchen were the people involved.

1 hour ago, Coco said:

I think in that game it was a situation where Levein was using Daly as a runner from the stand to issue verbal instructions to Cathro.  Then Cathro and MacPhee sent notes on to the park to the pointing pointless Perry Kitchen.  Thus Levein's denial of sending notes.

Nothing wrong with a spotter in the stand.  Just unfortunately Levein, Daly, Cathro, MacPhee and Kitchen were the people involved.

I think the most frustrating thing about the whole episode is that absolutely nothing changed on the pitch. It was still slow, turgid, garbage.

And was it not at Killie?

Forever Hearts
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

I think the most frustrating thing about the whole episode is that absolutely nothing changed on the pitch. It was still slow, turgid, garbage.

And was it not at Killie?

It was 100% Pittodrie. 

6 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

🤣You believed my weak BbC "joke"? Credit to Levein. He's caused a lot of unhinged people to go over the edge and completely lose their minds.

Personally I think it would be weird for someone with Levein's experience not to offer up tips and advice to a complete rookie. Same in any area of professional life. But maybe I'm just not an arrogant arsehole who thinks he knows everything? Next time I get some advice I'll make sure I dismiss the person as an interfering knobend and write multiple posts about it on an Internet forum.

The key person here is Neilson. Why are you more upset than him about this "interfering"? Shouldn't he be the upset one?

The weirdest part was that 'a complete rookie' with poor communication and no leadership skills and known to Levein was in the dug out in the first place.

annushorribilis III
6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I wonder if there has been rumours of this going around, Neilson just signed an extension to 2022. 

Exactly what I was thinking yesterday when I saw the strapline on Sky yesterday re his new contract.

1 minute ago, tolcross lad said:

The weirdest part was that 'a complete rookie' with poor communication and no leadership skills and known to Levein was in the dug out in the first place.

Something that became quite evident to the support not long after his arrival.

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, tolcross lad said:

Well said. Not only known to CL but by his own admission , someone who he wanted in at Hearts earlier. 

2 hours ago, SectionN said:

Heard he has the catering contract. 

Yes and he serves up shoit every match day

11 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The End.

Excellent post. 

Scaringly similar to his post match waffle and excuses. 

I think we all know it off by heart because it is the same one trundled out every time. 

It's no ma fault it seems to be crying out for him. 

Even with the injuries it's him putting out the silly team line ups and chronic formations and then his awful subs decisions. 

Anne Budge has done a lot for us I am the first to be grateful. 

In building up her empire outside football she was known not to suffer fools gladly and be ruthless with anyone who was not producing results that she wanted

What the **** has happened to these principles she had. 

Anybody who has the record that Levein has had this year would have been punted months ago by any club in world football who had any self respect. 

It is a nonsense and it's clear to see she has a massive blindspot for this man who is embarrassing her, the fans and himself through his own arrogance an ego. 

If he is so much in love with the club as he says he is he would have done the right thing by walking months ago. 

Levein, Robbo, Mckay and J C were my heroes watching that fantastic team who nearly won the double in the 85/86 season. 

It's a real shame that one of our greatest defenders has lost all respect from so many fans who watched him play all because of his own self importance. 

This view of course is all in my own opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Excellent post. 

I think we all know it off by heart because it is the same one trundled out every time. 

Even with the injuries it's him putting out the silly team line ups and chronic formations and then his awful subs decisions. 

In building up her empire outside football she was known not to suffer fools gladly and be ruthless with anyone who was not producing results that she wanted

Anybody who has the record that Levein has had this year would have been punted months ago by any club in world football who had any self respect. 

It is a nonsense and it's clear to see she has a massive blindspot for this man who is embarrassing her, the fans and himself through his own arrogance an ego. 

If he is so much in love with the club as he says he is he would have done the right thing by walking months ago. 

Levein, Robbo, Mckay and J C were my heroes watching that fantastic team who nearly won the double in the 85/86 season. 

It's a real shame that one of our greatest defenders has lost all respect from so many fans who watched him play all because of his own self importance. 

Well said.

56 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Excellent post. 

A lot of us feel the same. We watched him as a player and were gutted he had to retire so young. Although I’m sure he’d have been away to Tottenham had he not suffered the injury.

I do think he loves the club, and that’s the problem. He can’t let it go. It’s like a failing relationship, neither party can let go for fear of the future even though it’s clear the relationship is over. One party has to make the decision to let the other go and move on. In this case it’s not going to be Levein so the club (Ann) has to make the decision as painful as that might be to her.

3 hours ago, Coco said:

Ffs Coco man I’d erased Perry Kitchen from my memory... it’s all come flooding back, the pointing, that lighting turn of pace akin to a pint of semi skimmed and the one footed turn on a dustbin lid skill he possesses😀

Edited by Rudy T

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Ffs Coco man I’d erased Perry Kitchen from my memory... it’s all come flooding back, the pointing, that lighting turn of pace akin to a pint of semi skimmed and the one footed turn on a dustbin lid skill he possesses😀

Kitchen was Paul Scholes compared to Kenny Anderson. 

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Maybe in that bunker with the Dutch family expecting Armageddon 🤷🏾‍♂️?

I think you’ve cracked it, Pasquale.  :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

A lot of us feel the same. We watched him as a player and were gutted he had to retire so young. Although I’m sure he’d have been away to Tottenham had he not suffered the injury.

I do think he loves the club, and that’s the problem. He can’t let it go. It’s like a failing relationship, neither party can let go for fear of the future even though it’s clear the relationship is over. One party has to make the decision to let the other go and move on. In this case it’s not going to be Levein so the club (Ann) has to make the decision as painful as that might be to her.

Yip, agree if it wasn't for his knees the world would have been his oyster football wise. 

Kinda get were your coming from about his feelings for the club but he has almost tunnel vision as far as Hearts are concerned. 

It is no doubt a tricky situation for him  but I feel if it was taken out of his hands and Mrs B made the right decision he would look back in a few months with a clear mind and see quite easily why it was the right decision to be made. 

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Excellent post. 

Yep!  100% All Hearts fans have the same opinion, that seen them play.

21 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Exactly  c'mon Ann, times well and truelly up for Levein. 

9 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

He’ll be away if we get beat on Sunday.

No he won't. 

Will be in charge for the semi final. 

9 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Is that just a sweeping statement, an ITK statement, a ‘he’ll resign’ statement or a ‘he’ll get sacked’ statement?

Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

No he won't. 

That’s what I think too.

26 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

He's here for the season.

Rangers home, then Livi and St Johnstone away. We could easily lose all three and be three points adrift in bottom place. He Cannot survive that.

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Kitchen was Paul Scholes compared to Kenny Anderson. 

Oh aye torture! Who was the forward, played at Easter Road and touched the ball twice! Was pretty much injured the rest of time.

47 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

No he won't. 

...and the final, R-J. ;)

32 minutes ago, martoon said:

...and the final, R-J. ;)

You have started the weekend early!! 

😄😄

We can but hope for a miracle. 👍

14 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

You have started the weekend early!! 

😄😄

We can but hope for a miracle. 👍

It's just as well you're not giving the team talk.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic