Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Come on, answer the question about Levein and Souttar

Answer what question about Levein and Souttar?

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

The one you replied to about five minutes ago

Just now, Spoleto said:

Childish.

Just knew you would come back with that, you always do.:jj_facepalm:

2 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Really? The DoF shouldn't be involved in recruiting the new manager?

How strange!

When Levein is correctly dismissed as manager, he should also be dismissed as D.o.F.

Why would a failed manager hang about like a bad smell over a new manager.

We are way past the stage where he can slip away back to D.o.F.

The one I have asked you 3 times about.

Still swerving away there.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

I included you when I said “small minded idiots”

Cap fits beautifully.

Now if you want to debate the points I made please do. If not go for a pint.

I was always under the impression that the small minded idiots were generally the first to start chucking the personal abuse about.

Now wind your neck back in or piss off and annoy someone else.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I was always under the impression that the small minded idiots were generally the first to start chucking the personal abuse about.

Now now. You wouldn't talk to Vader like that. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

When Levein is correctly dismissed as manager, he should also be dismissed as D.o.F.

Why would a failed manager hang about like a bad smell over a new manager.

We are way past the stage where he can slip away back to D.o.F.

Imagine Levein asking you to demonstrate that you’re good enough for the job.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Personal abuse? I think you have been accused of theft then produced stolen goods.

Just now, Spoleto said:

And the question was?

Read my earier posts about it to you.

Its not really hard.

Anyway off to the pub you are boring the **** off me now.

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Now now. You wouldn't talk to Vader like that. 

He's a pussycat compared to the turnips on here. :D

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Telling lies my help you.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

That's a great point. 

Been up for promotion myself and known that the decision maker across the table was a tit. 

3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Read my earier posts about it to you.

Its not really hard.

Anyway off to the pub you are boring the **** off me now.

I really can't be bothered wading through so much drivel.

Time is precious.

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

They would just have to say "put it this way, I'm s lot better than you". That would be enough to shut him up.

Just now, martoon said:

That's a great point. 

Been up for promotion myself and known that the decision maker across the table was a tit. 

It wasn't Robbo-Jambo was it?

28 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Thank you Vlad, I appreciate your support.

Unfortunately some people just aren't happy unless they're angry it seems.

If you check you will see that Vlad is the only one supporting you.

The rest of us are how should I say it, ermm are not.

Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

If you check you will see that Vlad is the only one supporting you.

The rest of us are how should I say it, ermm are not.

Actually no he's not. But you tell yourself that if it makes you feel better wee man!

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

He's a pussycat compared to the turnips on here. :D

Now about that  “chucking” personal abuse case you mentioned?

Might want to get a better lawyer or learn to engage brain before typing.

3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

They would just have to say "put it this way, I'm s lot better than you". That would be enough to shut him up.

But it wouldn't get you the job would it. 

I guess you don't go for many jobs.

Allowayjambo1874

4 hours ago, Spoleto said:

I think we've been inconsistent for sure, but again that has to come down to injuries. Look back to the Killie game - we had the possession, we created enough chances to win it and we get a sucker punch from a header that should never have been allowed to happen.

Levein isn't tinkering - he's hardly ever been able to field the same team two games in a row. 

We have had games were we've played some decent stuff. I've lost count of the number of times we've lost or drawn games because of ridiculous individual errors - that's not down to Levein. 

Of course I'm not happy, nobody is, but I'm not going to wet my pants over it. If we have a few of our key players back and performances and results don't improve then that is the time to take action, not now. 

Apart from anything else what decent manager are we likely to attract at the moment? It would be a poisoned chalice. Do we dump CL only to replace him with like, or worse?

My hope is that CL and AB are working in the background to find a quality manager to come in at the end of the season - that's what I'd be working on if I was them and I'm confident that is what they are doing.

Does anyone on here actually disagree with this well balanced post? This is not the post of a troll. 

This is the post post of a Hearts fan who is pissed off (like we all are) with the cards we have been dealt but is trying to see the positives. It’s neither pro or anti Craig Levein. It’s matter of fact.

I take note that only 1 person (I think) took the time to quote it and add concede its quality.

I disagree with the post totally.

We were not hit by a sucker punch v Kilmarnock they had the better possession, better chances and were better organised and set up far better than Hearts. Anyone who was at the game would find it difficult to disagree with that. The chances we created fell to defenders, not thorough particularly clever play but more through desperate crosses on a hit and hope basis. Throughout the match Killie constantly created better chances and looked more likely to score a second than we did to score our first. Seriously can anyone at the game deny it?

Tinkering: CL played no forwards and left 2 on the bench on Saturday so what is that about, both were fit and he fannyed about with the formation trying to be clever. He has history since the start. You want to discuss players going from not even in the squad one week to on the team sheet the next and vice versa? Ryan Edwards, Danny Amakwaa, Brandon, even Hickey, all came from nowhere and not even a hint of first team until they played. Nothing to do with injuries.

Agreed, individual errors have cost us. Who picks the team? Clare error v Motherwell, two pens v Aberdeen, CL talked about working on the defence, has it worked? Who does the buck stop with?

Poster saying phrases like wetting pants is not exactly the most intelligent phrase to use to in a debate is it, in fact I would argue it's provocative and looking for a reaction (i.e. trolling)? But others are the ones who are not debating eloquently? 

If Hearts sacked CL and advertised for a new manager I think the standard of applicants would surprise people, we will never know until it happens but we can't just say we shouldn't try, should we?

The final point about CL/AB looking for a new manager is total conjecture with absolutely no substance behind it. In fact you could just say it's made up. Given the AB statement recently I would be flabbergasted if Hearts were on the lookout for another manager.

Any good????

1 minute ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

I think we've been inconsistent for sure, but again that has to come down to injuries. Look back to the Killie game - we had the possession, we created enough chances to win it and we get a sucker punch from a header that should never have been allowed to happen.

Levein isn't tinkering - he's hardly ever been able to field the same team two games in a row. 

We have had games were we've played some decent stuff. I've lost count of the number of times we've lost or drawn games because of ridiculous individual errors - that's not down to Levein. 

Of course I'm not happy, nobody is, but I'm not going to wet my pants over it. If we have a few of our key players back and performances and results don't improve then that is the time to take action, not now. 

Apart from anything else what decent manager are we likely to attract at the moment? It would be a poisoned chalice. Do we dump CL only to replace him with like, or worse?

My hope is that CL and AB are working in the background to find a quality manager to come in at the end of the season - that's what I'd be working on if I was them and I'm confident that is what they are doing.

Does anyone on here actually disagree with this well balanced post? This is not the post of a troll. 

This is the post post of a Hearts fan who is pissed off (like we all are) with the cards we have been dealt but is trying to see the positives. It’s neither pro or anti Craig Levein. It’s matter of fact.

I take note that only 1 person (I think) took the time to quote it and add concede its quality.

We were not hit by a sucker punch v Kilmarnock they had the better possession, better chances and were better organised and set up far better than Hearts. Anyone who was at the game would find it difficult to disagree with that. The chances we created fell to defenders, not thorough particularly clever play but more through desperate crosses on a hit and hope basis. Throughout the match Killie constantly created better chances and looked more likely to score a second than we did to score our first. Seriously can anyone at the game deny it?

Tinkering: CL played no forwards and left 2 on the bench on Saturday so what is that about, both were fit and he fannyed about with the formation trying to be clever. He has history since the start. You want to discuss players going from not even in the squad one week to on the team sheet the next and vice versa? Ryan Edwards, Danny Amakwaa, Brandon, even Hickey, all came from nowhere and not even a hint of first team until they played. Nothing to do with injuries.

Agreed, individual errors have cost us. Who picks the team? Clare error v Motherwell, two pens v Aberdeen, CL talked about working on the defence, has it worked? Who does the buck stop with?

Poster saying phrases like wetting pants is not exactly the most intelligent phrase to use to in a debate is it, in fact I would argue it's provocative and looking for a reaction (i.e. trolling)? But others are the ones who are not debating eloquently? 

If Hearts sacked CL and advertised for a new manager I think the standard of applicants would surprise people, we will never know until it happens but we can't just say we shouldn't try, should we?

The final point about CL/AB looking for a new manager is total conjecture with absolutely no substance behind it. In fact you could just say it's made up. Given the AB statement recently I would be flabbergasted if Hearts were on the lookout for another manager.

Any good????

I stopped reading after your first sentence which was rubbish.

I really can't be bothered wading through so much drivel.

Time is precious.

It is all in the last wee while.

Another wee crappy body swerve. :greggy:

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

It wasn't Robbo-Jambo was it?

So so childish.   :laugh2:

Got the Spluto dictionary out now,

Thanks for the pre pub entertainment bud. :greggy:

Speak soon, hopefully about John Souttar.

It is all in the last wee while.

Another wee crappy body swerve. :greggy:

So so childish.   :laugh2:

Got the Spluto dictionary out now,

Thanks for the pre pub entertainment bud. :greggy:

Speak soon, hopefully about John Souttar.

Still don't know what the question was. 

Enjoy the pub ...... I actually thought you'd already been 🙂

7 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Actually no he's not. But you tell yourself that if it makes you feel better wee man!

Oh forgot about your alter egos supporting you as well.:laugh2:.

Six foot 3, btw my friend.

Allowayjambo1874
5 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I stopped reading after your first sentence which was rubbish.

Stay classy

Governor Tarkin

Oh forgot about your alter egos supporting you as well.:laugh2:.

Six foot 3, btw my friend.

I'd have said 6'4". :wub:

4 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Any good????

Good response and very sensible.

Pick up the points about being at the game - think your probably right.

Wants his posts read but calls everyone else's  rubbish and drivel.

Complains about abuse and dishes it out all the time.

Faux PHM alter ego - never in a million years.

Good post but wasting your typing skills.

No 1 Troll.

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Still don't know what the question was. 

Enjoy the pub ...... I actually thought you'd already been 🙂

Nope sober as a judge

All that will soon change.

Ok will bit,e the question was what did you make of how Levein came across discussing the Souttar injury/operation scenario.

Which you obviously knew was the question you were swerving like Lewis Hamilton on drugs.

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Nope sober as a judge

Ok will bit,e the question was what did you make of how Levein came across discussing the Souttar injury/operation scenario.

Which you obviously knew was the question you were swerving like Lewis Hamilton on drugs.

Not swerving at all. 

I don't know what Levein said and I don't know what you are alluding to that was wrong with it.

13 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Any good????

Excellent post sir :tt1:

Just now, Spoleto said:

Not swerving at all. 

I don't know what Levein said and I don't know what you are alluding to that was wrong with it.

Oh ffs I give up.

Do you not read any new Hearts news or do you live in a cellar

2 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

cheers dude, wasted effort.

Aye, on nomarks like him.

Just now, Barack said:

If everyone could wait just one minute, please

I'll be right back.

Have one for me:thumbsup:

Allowayjambo1874
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Ok...continue...

Screenshot_20191011-195534_Google.jpg

Genuine laugh out loud there mate.

Well played sir

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Steady.

You've just lost any argument that you mistakenly thought that you were going to win. 

I'm going to say the c word again - childish!

I'm not trying to win any arguments, Spoleto.

I prefer to let you and your chum here do it for me.

10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Didn’t even have to quote the initial post.

Now about that lawyer?

To whom was I being abusive in the post you quoted?

Bottom line is this and I refer back to my original post which has caused this complete waste of everyone’s time. 

Spoleto has an opinion which is not well received on here. It’s his opinion and will be backed by some and not by others. How ever it’s his opinion and I defend (as I have here) his opinion.

The vociferous and gang mob mentality akin to bullying of his opinion will be defended.

My opinion of the Levein situation was never the crux of my posts as it has been raised once and is there if people wish to look for it.

Unfortunately it was for others and that is there for all to see.

Good night.

12 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Ahahahahahahaha - I'm thinking 3 foot 6.

Get to use your CHILDISH word again !!!!

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Ok...continue...

Screenshot_20191011-195534_Google.jpg

Nice One :laugh2:

6 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

cheers dude, wasted effort.

You're right, it was a wasted effort. 

Shall I tell you why? 

Because you're making things up right from the start to support your own agenda.

Killie did not have better possession, they didn't have the better chances and the header was very avoidable and therefore was a sucker punch.

From there your post spiralled down even deeper.

Just my opinion mind.

7 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Oh ffs I give up.

Do you not read any new Hearts news or do you live in a cellar

So you don't even know what the question is and you want me to answer it?

Very odd!

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Bottom line is this and I refer back to my original post which has caused this complete waste of everyone’s time. 

Spoleto has an opinion which is not well received on here. It’s his opinion and will be backed by some and not by others. How ever it’s his opinion and I defend (as I have here) his opinion.

The vociferous and gang mob mentality akin to bullying of his opinion will be defended.

My opinion of the Levein situation was never the crux of my posts as it has been raised once and is there if people wish to look for it.

Unfortunately it was for others and that is there for all to see.

Good night.

Night Vlad, have a good one. The clique do have each others back but they're not all bad.

16 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Nope sober as a judge

There is the question 15 mins ago for you Spluto.

Just now, Spoleto said:

Night Vlad, have a good one. The clique do have each others back but they're not all bad.

Nighty night chaps.:lawson:

21 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Good response and very sensible.

Pick up the points about being at the game - think your probably right.

Wants his posts read but calls everyone else's  rubbish and drivel.

Complains about abuse and dishes it out all the time.

Faux PHM alter ego - never in a million years.

Good post but wasting your typing skills.

No 1 Troll.

This, this is what kickback was once all. About. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic