Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Boris said:

If so, then he is not only lying to us, but surely the Board too?

I really don't want to hate Levein, but apathy is slowly changing to animosity!

I think Ann Budge seems to believe it’s all bad luck and the injuries, he’s not necessarily lying to them but definitely misleading them. He lies to the press constantly, on a week to week basis. Whether he doesn’t listen, or ignores it, or gets bad advice from the medical department who knows.

I was told by someone who plays for the Hearts legends that the players don’t trust him, I wouldn't say they were giving their all for him would you? The longer he stays the more I dislike him.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, TheStig said:

If we have these players coming back, especially Haring and Naismith who haven't had much game time since last season, is he really going to throw them into a game v rangers? I doubt it, but who knows with his selections these days. Playing our best guys that aren't up to speed could be a fecking disaster, either picking up more niggles or just getting completely outplayed by fitter players. Saying that playing with a fully match fit 11 could also be a disaster, shite decision to have to make like.

He gets paid handsomely to do it, and rarely chooses the right option through the desperation of a man on his last legs.

There was a piece planted on the BBC the other day that Jamie Walker would also be back soon - looks like more bullshit.

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He gets paid handsomely to do it, and rarely chooses the right option through the desperation of a man on his last legs.

Very true, rather.

How the hell did i manage to spell that wrong 😂

Edited by TheStig

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think Ann Budge seems to believe it’s all bad luck and the injuries, he’s not necessarily lying to them but definitely misleading them. He lies to the press constantly, on a week to week basis. Whether he doesn’t listen, or ignores it, or gets bad advice from the medical department who knows.

I was told by someone who plays for the Hearts legends that the players don’t trust him, I wouldn't say they were giving their all for him would you? The longer he stays the more I dislike him.

If he hadn’t lost the dressing room before the weekend he lost it on Saturday evening.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

If he hadn’t lost the dressing room before the weekend he lost it on Saturday evening.

Indeed, and with a free scoring team he’s never beaten at Tynecastle up next that’s not good.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Very true, rather.

How the hell did i manage to spell that wrong 😂

😃

26 minutes ago, TheStig said:

If we have these players coming back, especially Haring and Naismith who haven't had much game time since last season, is he really going to throw them into a game v rangers? I doubt it, but who knows with his selections these days. Playing our best guys that aren't up to speed could be a fecking disaster, either picking up more niggles or just getting completely outplayed by fitter players. Saying that playing with a fully match fit 11 could also be a disaster, shite decision to have to make like.

I’ve said similar myself away from JKB.  We aren’t back til the 20th. There’s no way they’ll thrust them back in for that match. Even if he did, I doubt they’ll be up to speed, but in desperate times we may ask them to step up and give us something. 

Then, two of the toughest, physical away matches in 4 days prior to the semi. One on a synthetic pitch.  Both probably won’t be risked and will miss more vital match fitness build up.  There wouldn’t be as much pressure if we’d made a better start.

The level of character we are going to have to show over the next while is something probably not been asked of this team yet.

Groundhog Day on this thread again. 

Enjoy your whinging and whining guys.

Edited by Spoleto
spelling

25 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed, and with a free scoring team he’s never beaten at Tynecastle up next that’s not good.

Gives me the dread 

6 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

Well now that he's gone, this thread should improve.  Wish it was so easy to get rid of Levien.

I think he is Levein :lol:

Team Nat From To Record
G W D L Win %
Cowdenbeath Scotland 1997 2000 127 46 26 55 36.22
Hearts Scotland 2000 2004 170 74 41 55 43.53
Leicester City England 2004 2006 72 20 26 26 27.78
Raith Rovers Scotland 2006 2006 7 1 3 3 14.29
Dundee United Scotland 2006 2009 137 55 40 42 40.15
Scotland Scotland 2009 2012 24 10 5 9 41.67
Hearts Scotland 2017 present 103 42 26 35 40.78
Total 640 248 167 225 38.75

This Craig Levein? It's a good record eh?

The Real Maroonblood
28 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Okay Levein. 

34 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

There's something dodgy with someone who smirks at their fellow fans who are just unhappy at how our team are doing.  

14 minutes ago, Spoleto said:
Team Nat From To Record
G W D L Win %

Think it’s out of whack a bit like you 

5 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

There's something dodgy with someone who smirks at their fellow fans who are just unhappy at how our team are doing.  

No, there's something wrong with Hearts fans who don't support the team and club.

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

You get the drift though, don't you?

No because it doesn’t make sense, just like you.

2 hours ago, amadjambo said:

Question, which players was he referring to about losing their places?

i thought about this at the time and other than Irving, I’ve no idea who he’s talking about. Mulraney perhaps, but we don’t have another pacey winger at the club, so he’ll still be involved. Clare perhaps, but it begs the question, why does he get picked more often than not. And other than those 3 I’ve not got a clue who he could be talking about.

Great point. It can only be Clare. The fact Levein has not signed a proper wide man in 2 seasons is another nail in his coffin and why as you say Mulraney has to be involved at least on the bench. 

Levein was trying hard to deflect after the game on Saturday and his comments don’t add up. 

13 minutes ago, Spoleto said:
Team Nat From To Record
G W D L Win %

Aaah yes, the paradox of the bald man / the heap / the win ratio measure / the moody credit rating.

It's brilliant. 40.78% currently compared to Tommy McLean's paltry 37.2%.  We need to wait through another 10 games (assuming no victories) of Levein before he hits McLean levels and is no longer brilliant.  

A single victory or two should keep Levein brilliant, at least until about 115-120 games in charge when he may then become a bald man (or a heap of shit).  Or no longer rated by Moody's.

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Nah, work it out for yourself. It will do you good.

If you’re going to post stats at least try not making an arse of it then.

posting is as good as your management skills Craig.

5 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Great point. It can only be Clare. The fact Levein has not signed a proper wide man in 2 seasons is another nail in his coffin and why as you say Mulraney has to be involved at least on the bench. 

Levein was trying hard to deflect after the game on Saturday and his comments don’t add up. 

It is Clare, the player that Craig himself said was struggling with confidence.

great man management again from the man.

coatbridgejambo
4 hours ago, Meestah Sahmon said:

In a nutshell. Could have slipped off into the background and been left to keep a handle on the overall structure of the footballing "department" and most would probably have shrugged their shoulders and left him to it, let him enjoy farting about at the youth games and putting bets on in full Hearts training kit. 

Now the situation is so toxic that you'd want a restraining order put in place with his dismissal. If/when we get our arse felt next after the international break that's surely got to be it for anyone still clinging onto the belief he'll turn it around. 

If folk are still backing CL at this point,then I don't see a defeat to the rangers changing their mind 

12 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

If you’re going to post stats at least try not making an arse of it then.

posting is as good as your management skills Craig.

Surely you mean "Posting". 

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Grammar police out again.

That’s what they resort to when they have absolutely no other reasonable point to make unfortunately. 😀

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

That’s what they resort to when they have absolutely no other reasonable point to make unfortunately. 😀

Precisely Rick, but I’ll play along with him/her

Pasquale for King
54 minutes ago, Spoleto said:
Team Nat From To Record
G W D L Win %

Never beat Rangers at home. Like the Labour Party I prefer his earlier work. How about his record in the last 12 months you clueless happy clapping eejit?

Pasquale for King
Just now, innerjambo said:

He's a Hobo............don't feed the trolls!!

It’s difficult, I nearly got myself banned there. Onto ignore with the rest of them.

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

He's a Hobo............don't feed the trolls!!

He definitely ain’t a hearts fan that’s for sure.

as another poster said(Ron) throughout good and great times we’ve had following our team over the last 10 years he’s failed to post!! Now you think he’d post about pumping Hibs in a final and getting a CVA agreed and the club being saved.

then the foundation success but no posts.

But whilst we are at a very low point and a good number want shot of our manager(a manager Hibs fans love and are desperate to see us keep) he comes on telling us all how we should support our club.

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s difficult, I nearly got myself banned there. Onto ignore with the rest of them.

They got me banned from the boycott thread yesterday.

watch what you say to some.

48 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

No, there's something wrong with Hearts fans who don't support the team and club.

Do you seriously think that all those fans that want rid of Craig Levein don't support the Team and The Club?

This is the exact reason why they want rid of him because he is bringing the club we all love down and AB and people like you don't see it.

He has had plenty time to show what he can do and it just isn't working. So it;s time to live in the real world now Spoleto.

Leveins Battalion
20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Same.

40 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Precisely Rick, but I’ll play along with him/her

What's good for the goose ....

You really shouldn't start playing these silly games.

28 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

They got me banned from the boycott thread yesterday.

watch what you say to some.

Surely you got yourself banned? Do you not take responsibility for your actions?

FWIW I think reporting posts is a bit of a nonsense.

30 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Do you seriously think that all those fans that want rid of Craig Levein don't support the Team and The Club?

This is the exact reason why they want rid of him because he is bringing the club we all love down and AB and people like you don't see it.

He has had plenty time to show what he can do and it just isn't working. So it;s time to live in the real world now Spoleto.

There are ways of doing things wavy. Even if you were right and we'd be better off without him I still wouldn't entertain acts that negatively affect the club and the players.

Perhaps that's just me ,,,,, but I think not.

44 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Never beat Rangers at home. Like the Labour Party I prefer his earlier work. How about his record in the last 12 months you clueless happy clapping eejit?

The last 12 months hen we've had horrendous injuries?

37 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

He definitely ain’t a hearts fan that’s for sure.

as another poster said(Ron) throughout good and great times we’ve had following our team over the last 10 years he’s failed to post!! Now you think he’d post about pumping Hibs in a final and getting a CVA agreed and the club being saved.

then the foundation success but no posts.

But whilst we are at a very low point and a good number want shot of our manager(a manager Hibs fans love and are desperate to see us keep) he comes on telling us all how we should support our club.

That tells us everything we need to know about him right there!!

Leveins Battalion
24 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

That tells us everything we need to know about him right there!!

According to talk hearts he is a club plant 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Leveins Battalion

1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

Surely you got yourself banned? Do you not take responsibility for your actions?

FWIW I think reporting posts is a bit of a nonsense.

Glad you agree and yes I do take responsibility.

i see worse on here every day 

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

According to talk hearts he is a club plant 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the tip. Quite enjoyed reading an outside view of some of the posters on here and their possible motivations. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic