Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Night Vlad, have a good one. The clique do have each others back but they're not all bad.

Wrong forum, mate. :lol:

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

5 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

So you don't even know what the question is and you want me to answer it?

Very odd!

You got the question now.

Posted it 15 mins ago did you swerve that as well.

There its again for you just in case you miss it again.

4 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

You got the question now.

Posted it 15 mins ago did you swerve that as well.

There its again for you just in case you miss it again.

Very childishly seems to be ignoring you mate.

Or maybe co-incidentally they both signed off at the same time ? shift over !

37 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I stopped reading after your first sentence which was rubbish.

No explanation why it was rubbish?  Killie beat us because they were the better side, not down to a sucker punch.  Why do you disagree with him? 

Allowayjambo1874
16 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Bottom line is this and I refer back to my original post which has caused this complete waste of everyone’s time. 

Spoleto has an opinion which is not well received on here. It’s his opinion and will be backed by some and not by others. How ever it’s his opinion and I defend (as I have here) his opinion.

The vociferous and gang mob mentality akin to bullying of his opinion will be defended.

My opinion of the Levein situation was never the crux of my posts as it has been raised once and is there if people wish to look for it.

Unfortunately it was for others and that is there for all to see.

Good night.

It really is not about mob mentality. Spoleto is constantly and consistently trolling, controversial posts and at times fairly provocative language in the hope of reaction. When someone reacts he tends to answer them, trying to wind up them up, not the point, until eventually something is said (like calling him a tit) at which point he gets very supercilious and attempts to belittle the person by  taking the moral high ground.  

That is the MO, look back at his posts that answers individuals. 

I have disagreed with people on here and it is easy to say lets agree to disagree and let it go but this guy can't, he pushes and pushes and pushes. Personally I actually like that people can have different views and in fact provided there is mutual respect I don't even mind fans of other clubs posting stuff on this forum, but this stuff is just destructive.

This is why I do not understand why it's allowed to continue.

2 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

It really is not about mob mentality. Spoleto is constantly and consistently trolling, controversial posts and at times fairly provocative language in the hope of reaction. When someone reacts he tends to answer them, trying to wind up them up, not the point, until eventually something is said (like calling him a tit) at which point he gets very supercilious and attempts to belittle the person by  taking the moral high ground.  

I have disagreed with people on here and it is easy to say lets agree to disagree and let it go but this guy can't, he pushes and pushes and pushes. Personally I actually like that people can have different views and in fact provided there is mutual respect I don't even mind fans of other clubs posting stuff on this forum, but this stuff is just destructive.

:greatpost:

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Fair comment.

1 hour ago, Spoleto said:

But it wouldn't get you the job would it. 

I guess you don't go for many jobs.

Not the sort of jobs you would be going for, no. I guess you work in the public sector and have a job for life. Probably why you relate so well to the current Hearts head coach. 

Forever Hearts

I really can't be bothered wading through so much drivel.

Time is precious.

Translated - I can't answer your question because I know you are right. 

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

So you are just arguing for the sake of it?

What a long winded way to say nothing tbh.

Yes, who knows where he will end up. We can agree on that.

Hardly, you’re the one arguing with folk about the guy when we don’t know how he would get on. Just pointing out one of your many mistakes and that he has scored against a top flight team 

.As for being long winded you would know.

Edited by Pasquale for King

16 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Anyone who thinks we deserved something against Kilmarnock clearly wasn't at the match.

Anyone who didn't think we deserved something against Kilmarnock didn't watch the match. Probably too bust whingeing and moaning.

33 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Translated as I don't know what the question is and neither did he.

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Anyone who didn't think we deserved something against Kilmarnock didn't watch the match. Probably too bust whingeing and moaning.

:shark:

52 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

It is absolutely about mob mentality. An angry and childish mob at that.

Not just with posters on here that have different viewpoints but with the club and the manager. 

AB has hit a raw nerve with a section of the support (and I'm not aiming that at you Alloway) and they hate her for it and want her out. That, fuelled with the unhappiness over league results and what is perceived to be the fault of CL has created an angry mob, still the minority but a noisy and not very nice minority.

I really can't be bothered wading through so much drivel.

Time is precious.

Even though you’ve spent countless hours trolling on this thread, & continuing to do so. Aye ok, must be a right pain typing during paper mache class.

• Moderators

Please focus on the actual topic rather than throwing insults at each other or several of you will be spending time in the Cooler. This applies to both sides of the great debate. 

M3

29 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

No been on this thread in donkeys, just popped by to see what the chat was. Saw this post. 

Thats plenty. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

No been on this thread in donkeys, just popped by to see what the chat was. Saw this post. 

Thats plenty. 

Save yourself, get out while you still can :unsure2:

There's not one there's hundreds of them.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Shhh,, the majority are meant to be fooled by the spin doctor merry go round. 

Another fortnight bought cheaply.

Maybe it’s the spin doctor that’s treating the players 🤔?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hardly, you’re the one arguing with folk about the guy when we don’t know how he would get on. Just pointing out one of your many mistakes and that he has scored against a top flight team 

.As for being long winded you would know.

I said he hadn't scored in the top flight. 

So you are on your arse there. He hasn't. No mistakes here, lad. 

No one is argueing about cup goals. 

You then went off on one.

Still don't know your point. 

What is it? 

11 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Jeez are you for real. 

I think you'll find that the majority of the hate speech, vitriol and disdain is coming from the Levein and Budge haters. Christ, just in the last couple of days on here CL has been referred to as a cancer, it has been suggested that physical violence is appropriate and that they are killing the club.

And you wonder why some people might take offence at that kind of behaviour?

And then you have those same "supporters" who are purported to love the club thinking up various ways of hurting the club and disrupting the team?

I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

You forgot to mention the suggestion of putting shit through Mrs Budge's letterbox.

Some Hearts fans are really letting themselves down at the moment.

I say that as someone who is in favour of change at the club.

These people are just as likely to chase away supporters as poor results.

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I said he hadn't scored in the top flight. 

So you are on your arse there. He hasn't. No mistakes here, lad. 

No one is argueing about cup goals. 

Still don't know your point. 

What is it? 

I’m on my arse, I said it in my first post ffs. He scored one goal from two chances against us, his team hardly created any chances. We did create chances and our more experienced and better paid forwards missed their opportunities. That would indicate that he could score in our league, probably more than our current strikeforce apart from Naismith. 

We won’t know though until he makes the move back up to this league. It’s all there in my posts, apologies if it wasn’t clear enough you.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m on my arse, I said it in my first post ffs. He scored one goal from two chances against us, his team hardly created any chances. We did create chances and our more experienced and better paid forwards missed their opportunities. That would indicate that he could score in our league, probably more than our current strikeforce apart from Naismith. 

We won’t know though until he makes the move back up to this league. It’s all there in my posts, apologies if it wasn’t clear enough you.

No one argued that. 

All I said was he hadn't scored a top flight goal. 

You've done it again. 

Shankland some kind of trigger for you? 

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

No one argued that. 

All I said was he hadn't scored a top flight goal. 

You've done it again. 

Shankland some kind of trigger for you? 

You insinuated he’s not good enough and that people shouldn’t be criticising the club for saying we should’ve signed him. 

Considering we signed Wighton instead, now there’s a trigger.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You insinuated he’s not good enough and that people shouldn’t be criticising the club for saying we should’ve signed him. 

Considering we signed Wighton instead, now there’s a trigger.

I can't remember what I said, quote me if you want. 

I did state the fact he hadn't scored a top flight goal and that he may have had no intetest in joining us. 

Folk not grasping there is more to a transfer than us simply wanting him. 

He isn't with us or any other top club in Scotland. 

Would I take a punt on him - yes. 

Will I go on about it 5 months later - no. 

I'm an adult, there is more to transfers then the public will know and he joined Dundee Utd, he chose to stay at championship level for a reason. 

Ask him why. 

As for you ranting at me and saying I made a mistake, nope. 

He's 24, and not scored a top flight goal. 

Not a great endorsement, but he may prove otherwise going forward. 

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

You forgot to mention the suggestion of putting shit through Mrs Budge's letterbox.

Some Hearts fans are really letting themselves down at the moment.

I say that as someone who is in favour of change at the club.

These people are just as likely to chase away supporters as poor results.

Agreed. There are ways to go about getting change, and there are ways NOT to go about it.

As you say some "fans" really letting themselves down, but more importantly they are letting the club down.

1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

Another bonus of getting rid of Levein will be the fact certain posters on here won’t be heard of again.

Just as well Levein isn't going anywhere.

Not for the time being anyway.

4 hours ago, merrymac said:

Very childishly seems to be ignoring you mate.

Or maybe co-incidentally they both signed off at the same time ? shift over !

😄 Aye probably. 

They seem very close saying night night at the same time. 🤔

Or maybe he is still working out his Souttar/ Levein answer. 😄

4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

👍👍

5 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Just as well Levein isn't going anywhere.

Not for the time being anyway.

Eventually got it, you are CL 😀

How's Souttar doing? 

Oops silly question. 

You still swerving round these corners. 

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I can't remember what I said, quote me if you want. 

I did state the fact he hadn't scored a top flight goal and that he may have had no intetest in joining us. 

Folk not grasping there is more to a transfer than us simply wanting him. 

He isn't with us or any other top club in Scotland. 

Would I take a punt on him - yes. 

Will I go on about it 5 months later - no. 

I'm an adult, there is more to transfers then the public will know and he joined Dundee Utd, he chose to stay at championship level for a reason. 

Ask him why. 

As for you ranting at me and saying I made a mistake, nope. 

He's 24, and not scored a top flight goal. 

Not a great endorsement, but he may prove otherwise going forward. 

I’m not ranting at all, you said that it was crazy that not signing him was being used against the club and CL. That’s what I disagreed with. We pretty much agree on Shankland as a player. I doubt if we create enough chances for a poacher anyway.

13 hours ago, Spoleto said:

I think we've been inconsistent for sure, but again that has to come down to injuries. Look back to the Killie game - we had the possession, we created enough chances to win it and we get a sucker punch from a header that should never have been allowed to happen.

Levein isn't tinkering - he's hardly ever been able to field the same team two games in a row. 

We have had games were we've played some decent stuff. I've lost count of the number of times we've lost or drawn games because of ridiculous individual errors - that's not down to Levein. 

Of course I'm not happy, nobody is, but I'm not going to wet my pants over it. If we have a few of our key players back and performances and results don't improve then that is the time to take action, not now. 

Apart from anything else what decent manager are we likely to attract at the moment? It would be a poisoned chalice. Do we dump CL only to replace him with like, or worse?

My hope is that CL and AB are working in the background to find a quality manager to come in at the end of the season - that's what I'd be working on if I was them and I'm confident that is what they are doing.

the Levein apologists favourite. We get relegated and you’ll still be coming out with this pish

Geoff Kilpatrick

As apathy spreads and the relegation fight continues, the Levein apologists will cinsole themselves that his staying in the role constitutes some sort of "victory". Weirdos.

The Real Maroonblood
9 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

Another bonus of getting rid of Levein will be the fact certain posters on here won’t be heard of again.

:laugh:

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m not ranting at all, you said that it was crazy that not signing him was being used against the club and CL. That’s what I disagreed with. We pretty much agree on Shankland as a player. I doubt if we create enough chances for a poacher anyway.

Levein should be replaced giving form and league position. 

Shankland signing for Utd is not a factor. 

Nothing to do with Levein going. 

Plenty of things to beat CL up with, some deservingly so. No need to make things up now. 

You can stand down now and use real things to forward your argument, it's not a year ago and you don't need to try too hard and make things up. 

The league table is your friend. 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

Funny, I thought that was a bonus for our bad form. 

Ann getting the ban numbers up, looking at fb- the uj mob aren't happy, and the fair weather fans are all being rooted out. 

Every cloud n' that. 

40 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Ann getting the ban numbers up, looking at fb- the uj mob aren't happy, and the fair weather fans are all being rooted out. 

Every cloud n' that. 

Don’t worry numbers will increase when the present incumbent gets his jotters

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Don’t worry numbers will increase when the present incumbent gets his jotters

Hopefully certain folk stay away. 

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Did the Levein fanboys want Cathro to keep his job after a similar horrendous run of results?

The Cathro thread has some folk suggesting we were a bit hasty in getting rid. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Every cloud n' that. 

I remember you went to the rugby instead of a Hearts game some time last season. 😂

6 hours ago, HMFC 86 said:

the Levein apologists favourite. We get relegated and you’ll still be coming out with this pish

There's not a snowball in hells chance of us getting relegated. Thanks for your input though, very well thought out.

9 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Eventually got it, you are CL 😀

How's Souttar doing? 

Oops silly question. 

You still swerving round these corners. 

Careful, I think your tinfoil hat is slipping.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I remember you went to the rugby instead of a Hearts game some time last season. 😂

Think the season before. 

I missed the rugby for the football last time. Italy. 

I remember because we got beat and Scotland won. 

I think it's 3-1 in the footballs favour. 

Even missed the time we beat Australia, we drew with Dundee at home. 😭

I go with family, hope that is OK by you. 

My St also went to my mates lass, so no loss of support or money 👍

Doing my bit to get the next generation along. 

Nice of you to keep tabs tho, not creepy at all. 

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Did the Levein fanboys want Cathro to keep his job after a similar horrendous run of results?

Did Cathro have the better part of his first team out injured for long spells?

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic