Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Absolutely pointiess Thread. Let’s be honest the only way Ann Budge will take any notice is when people are temporarily stopping their FOH payments. Moaning on twitter and Kickback will not get rid of Craig Levein. He’s under absolutely no pressure at all. White noise on social media and a wee 30 second boo here and there. It’s a shambles. It’s time the fans forced the man out the club. Stop feeding money into a broken machine. Fix the machine then the money comes back. There is no other way Cos whilst I have a hole in My Arse Craig Levein will neither resign or be sacked without drastic action from the very people who pay his wages!!! 

Time to waken up 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Half time pie

Left the game feeling numb. Another wasted afternoon watching total rubbish. Will not bother my next few home games, as will a good few season ticked holders I sit beside, until fundamental changes are made with the management set up. Waste of space.

To be fair to those that actually go anymore i genuinely feel sorry for you i do not go any more and with this loser in charge i wont be back thats me and my 3 kids as well we will return once this mess is sorted out.

Leveins Battalion
6 hours ago, jayjay said:

Absolutely pointiess Thread. Let’s be honest the only way Ann Budge will take any notice is when people are temporarily stopping their FOH payments. Moaning on twitter and Kickback will not get rid of Craig Levein. He’s under absolutely no pressure at all. White noise on social media and a wee 30 second boo here and there. It’s a shambles. It’s time the fans forced the man out the club. Stop feeding money into a broken machine. Fix the machine then the money comes back. There is no other way Cos whilst I have a hole in My Arse Craig Levein will neither resign or be sacked without drastic action from the very people who pay his wages!!! 

Time to waken up 

Been saying this for a long time,action is required to remove him and his staff from.the club.

It's very much time to Save our Hearts.

Bought a season ticket again through blind faith 

Haven't stepped into tynecastle once this season and won't until he is gone 

Sadly it's going to take protests and demonstrations to force change at our club 

Ann has majorly damaged herself throughout these past 2 months. All her good work in 5 years flushed down the pan 

pettigrewsstylist
8 hours ago, hearts00 said:

He won’t be sacked. He is here to the end of the season where his contract won’t be renewed. I can only hope the board are getting it together right now to ensure we get the right man to take over for next season. 

Of course it was never foreseen that things would get so bad we’re dragged into a relegation battle. I am still going with the assumption that won’t be the case when we (if we ever) get players back from injury. 

Although i’m Mindful of the 98/99 season when we somehow managed to end up fighting for our lives with 6 games left. 

That means him blowing the biscuit tin in another transfer window. Im not up for that.

pettigrewsstylist
12 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Kilmarnock have won more at Tynecastle than us since March 

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

11 hours ago, Forza Cuore said:

Yep that's me. Not going to the semi final. Fuxk it.

Yep, I totally get that and you’re not alone there. I’m still going to head through in hope rather than expectation but I did end up cancelling a bus, which was provisionally booked, before money changed hands after some passengers decided ‘no thanks’ after yesterday. The thought of spending a good wedge of cash on tickets, transport, food and drink - only to be put through another non-performance (and let’s face it, Levein’s record against Rangers is honking) is pretty understandable. ☹️

If he played the players he had for today in their correct positions, (As we moved to in the second half) we would have won full stop. 
Hicky is a left back. Smith is a right back Berra, Dikamona are Center backs. Everyone knows what they are doing and comfortable (well maybe not Berra). Hicky and Smith would have bern able to get forward and help the wingers. They had one up front and nothing else so why  play three against him? Same about playing strikers in strikers positions. Total waste putting the best ball player up top. Involved loads more when he dropped back. 

its so obvious from the story. When we were forced into a sub early, we should have made the change (well we shouldn’t have set up like that in the first place. 
no excuses 100% on the manager. He must go for that. 

16 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

I didnt renew matey & every spinless performance vindicates my decision. 

The more I stay away the less I actually miss it. 

I’m now at a point even if levein does go then I’m not sure I can be arsed going back. 

Sat watching fans applaud pass, a poor sliding tackle. A soft as shit effort on goal thinking what a pathetic excuse of a club we’ve become. 

2 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

That means him blowing the biscuit tin in another transfer window. Im not up for that.

AB is digging a hole for herself.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, ford donald said:

AB is digging a hole for herself.

Let’s hope it’s deep enough because the size of his ego he’ll need one.

David McCaig
1 hour ago, Sid said:

If he played the players he had for today in their correct positions, (As we moved to in the second half) we would have won full stop. 
Hicky is a left back. Smith is a right back Berra, Dikamona are Center backs. Everyone knows what they are doing and comfortable (well maybe not Berra). Hicky and Smith would have bern able to get forward and help the wingers. They had one up front and nothing else so why  play three against him? Same about playing strikers in strikers positions. Total waste putting the best ball player up top. Involved loads more when he dropped back. 

its so obvious from the story. When we were forced into a sub early, we should have made the change (well we shouldn’t have set up like that in the first place. 
no excuses 100% on the manager. He must go for that. 

Over the last 4 matches we haven’t conceded a goal playing with a back 4, we have been losing 3 of the 4 games with a back 3 when we have switched to a back 4!!!

Leveins’s thinks a back 3 is better!!

The only modification Levein has made to the starting formation in 4 games is the decision to stop playing a striker!!!

11 hours ago, martoon said:

I attend with my nephew these days but I'm having to cajole him into going now. Worse still, I don't actually believe the shite I'm shovelling while I'm doing it. 

Not going to the semi. No point. Too much time, money and energy to witness the inevitable capitulation. 

Levein is an imposter. 

Agree with all of that - We are on a runaway train, yet the custodians of our club appear to be more than satisfied to allow this shambles to continue.

There are no corners on a rail track!

Damour.   A guy with zero sell on value, discarded by an English championship side.  He's reasonably neat and tidy but anything special?  Of course not.  Yet he's dished up a 4 year contract!

In year 9 of the Levein 'rebuilt' academy in 3 and a half seasons time he wasn't expecting us to produce a better midfielder than this journeyman bits and pieces player.  

1 hour ago, suds66 said:

Agree with all of that - We are on a runaway train, yet the custodians of our club appear to be more than satisfied to allow this shambles to continue.

There are no corners on a rail track!

Spoke to 4 mates yesterday. All not going to semi plus me. All season ticket holders

Gorgie Boys are in town.
1 hour ago, Markymark said:

The more I stay away the less I actually miss it. 

I’m now at a point even if levein does go then I’m not sure I can be arsed going back. 

Sat watching fans applaud pass, a poor sliding tackle. A soft as shit effort on goal thinking what a pathetic excuse of a club we’ve become. 

This is pretty much my feelings. 

5 minutes ago, Rods said:

His last game will be the semi final as there is no way we will win that 

He should be nowhere near the semi final.

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Agreed but I get the feeling that’s why he is hanging on or maybe that’s just wishful thinking from me.

Edited by Rods

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Very much agree. There is no hearts manager in my lifetime I’d feel less confident in going to Glasgow and getting a result. None.

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, Rods said:

His last game will be the semi final as there is no way we will win that 

got to agree with Michael Stewart, he's bullet proof. It's a bloody travesty that he's been allowed to cling on for as long as he has, complete and utter disgrace.

Clerry Jambo
9 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Spoke to 4 mates yesterday. All not going to semi plus me. All season ticket holders

I suspect we are going to have one of our poorest supports at Hampdump in a long time

2 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

All my Hearts supporting mates are feeling the same way.

Those that renewed have not stepped inside Tynecastle this season and won't be back until Levein and his accomplices are gone.

The way things are ar the moment, I would suggest it will be the poorest attended semifinal in the club's history.

Levein has sucked all the passion and enthusiasm out of the majority of our great supporters. Sad, just sad.

buzzbomb1958

Ann Budges reputation is slowly being eroded by this clown all her good work is being flushed down the pan ,she's fiddling while Rome burns ,I honestly think Levein has got himself into such a position within our club he's untouchable maybe threats to withdraw FOH contributions until he is gone may be the only way to make budge make the only decision open too her .Having not won a game in six months at home is incredulous His record is a stackable offence at any other club ,only at fortress Tynecastle  it's a ****ing reward scheme it's laughable

10 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

got to agree with Michael Stewart, he's bullet proof. It's a bloody travesty that he's been allowed to cling on for as long as he has, complete and utter disgrace.

#SJIWF

8 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Levein has sucked all the passion and enthusiasm out of the majority of our great supporters. Sad, just sad.

It is quite clear he has done the same to the players and the club as a whole.

This is the reason he must be removed as soon as possible.

Fozzyonthefence
12 hours ago, Morlich said:

Had enough.

Won't be back any time soon. 

Worst of all, I can't even feel upset any more.

I’m the same.  I was watching Soccer Saturday and more interested in the games I had on my coupon than whether or not we equalised.  Can’t see me being back any time soon, got better things to justify spending my money on.  

I think a new manager will have a tough job but it has to be done now and try to get on track for the Scottish Cup.  We can say we have a League Cup semi to look forward to but let’s be honest, that’s likely to be a humiliation.

I’ll not be back now until he goes. I’m not travelling a 100 mile round trip any more to watch his teams. 

Ill go to the semi for the day out with the lads but that’s it.

kilmarnock won more games at Tynecastle than us this year ffs

Ill continue with FOH until my last breath but I’m not watching any more of his awful team selections and tactics.

Leveins Battalion

At a time when we as a club should be going on an adventure we have become the laughing stock of Scottish Football.End it now.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

It is quite clear he has done the same to the players and the club as a whole.

This is the reason he must be removed as soon as possible.

Agree Gambo.

How long have you and like minded others being saying this for, months!

Every hour that passes with Levein still employed is gut wrenching.

What happens if we get to January, still floating around the bottom of the table and levein is still here?

Is he given more money to try and buy his way out the problem?

1 minute ago, Morph said:

What happens if we get to January, still floating around the bottom of the table and levein is still here?

Is he given more money to try and buy his way out the problem?

I have long sympathised with CL's injury plight but with players due back etc I would hope he will go voluntarily around mid-November if we are still hovering down there.  That gives someone new a chance to get bedded in to some extent before the Jan window.

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Coco said:

Damour.   A guy with zero sell on value, discarded by an English championship side.  He's reasonably neat and tidy but anything special?  Of course not.  Yet he's dished up a 4 year contract!

In year 9 of the Levein 'rebuilt' academy in 3 and a half seasons time he wasn't expecting us to produce a better midfielder than this journeyman bits and pieces player.  

Hard to disagree ref academy investment v return. Or Damour could be brilliant at SPFL standard,  if coached to modern day standards.

pettigrewsstylist
18 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

His last game should likely be his next game, a hammering at home from Sevco should end our suffering.

But, I may be wrong here, you seem to have accepted last years default position re cup 'progress'!

Our bread and butter is the league, the cups are just icing!

Problem is Rangers will do enough to get comfy and then relax due to Euro games etc. If we had just not conceded penalty, if Uche had managed whole 90 mins, if ref had given us 2 blatants etc etc.

pettigrewsstylist
12 hours ago, jayjay said:

Time to waken up 

You are wrong. No need to weaken the long term stability of club finances. Understand your frustration at AB responses. Protests will attract media attention and force issue.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

22 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I’m the same.  I was watching Soccer Saturday and more interested in the games I had on my coupon than whether or not we equalised.  Can’t see me being back any time soon, got better things to justify spending my money on.  

I think a new manager will have a tough job but it has to be done now and try to get on track for the Scottish Cup.  We can say we have a League Cup semi to look forward to but let’s be honest, that’s likely to be a humiliation.

I was at the game and began checking out my coupon. That's how awful we were and how disenchanted I've become. I even posted on the match day thread which I never do as all my concentration is usually on the pitch.

Like you, I'm now staying away until something is done. My wee nephew, who I attend with nowadays, is refusing to go back. He simply doesn't want to. Tragic that a lad of just 16 and a punter,  like me,  who's been going since the '70's, feel that way. 

Fecking tragic. 

pettigrewsstylist
32 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’ll not be back now until he goes. I’m not travelling a 100 mile round trip any more to watch his teams. 

Ill go to the semi for the day out with the lads but that’s it.

kilmarnock won more games at Tynecastle than us this year ffs

Ill continue with FOH until my last breath but I’m not watching any more of his awful team selections and tactics.

Hard to argue mate

Leveins Battalion

Our whole country sussed Levein out,surely Budge can stop taking the piss now and bin him.

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, martoon said:

I was at the game and began checking out my coupon. That's how awful we were and how disenchanted I've become. I even posted on the match day thread which I never do as all my concentration is usually on the pitch.

Like you, I'm now staying away until something is done. My wee nephew, who I attend with nowadays, is refusing to go back. He simply doesn't want to. Tragic that a lad of just 16 and a punter,  like me,  who's been going since the '70's, feel that way. 

Fecking tragic. 

I think the phrase is disengaged. Usually borne out of being ignored, repeatedly and consistently. Wonder if club considers you guys " genuine fans"

Seriously though, concerning times!

10 minutes ago, martoon said:

Fecking tragic. 

It is tragic. Since it became clear that the club was about to go down the tubes after Romanov, we have enjoyed a period of massive support and goodwill from the fans. I would say almost unprecedented. The fact that there are 8000-odd people putting extra cash into the club every month is almost unbelievable.

Yet in this period of solid foundations and financial security, we are almost at the stage of the club sticking two fingers up at the support. The goodwill and the legacy of the last six or seven years are being pissed up against the wall. It is a disgrace that people are being turned off going to Tynecastle and are talking about not going through to a semi-final because they’ve seen enough. An absolute disgrace.

Edited by leginten

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, leginten said:

It is tragic. Since it became clear that the club was about to go down the tubes after Romanov, we have enjoyed a period of massive support and goodwill from the support. I would say almost unprecedented. The fact that there are 8000-odd people putting extra cash into the club every month is almost unbelievable.

Yet in this period of solid foundations and financial security, we are almost at the stage of the club sticking two fingers up at the support. The goodwill and the legacy of the last six or seven years are being pissed up against the wall. It is a disgrace that people are being turned off going to Tynecastle and are talking about not going through to a semi-final because they’ve seen enough. An absolute disgrace.

I cant travel 9 hrs to watch my club being humiliated, trying to win a SF 0-0 , again. Players come out that tunnel totally beaten before KO. More face painting should see enough tickets sold.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

The opinion across the support in relation to CL is broadly very clear. And it's in no way knee jerk or reactionary. It's the result of chronically poor results. The fact Budge is sitting there doing nothing about it is an absolute ****ing disgrace. What else could we possibly do to get the point across to her? Can't emphasise enough the anger I feel towards this set up at the moment, emptied my pockets for the club along with many others and this is what we get back. Disgraceful. 

Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

I cant travel 9 hrs to watch my club being humiliated, trying to win a SF 0-0 , again. Players come out that tunnel totally beaten before KO.

I don’t blame you. The only reasons I’m going are firstly that the bus through is free for me and secondly that I’ll have lunch beforehand in the best company I know. The match is entirely secondary. 

13 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

If he does get the sack it will be made out that Craig has decided to leave for sure 

I am not sure AB has the stomach to do it though 

5 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

If he does get the sack it will be made out that Craig has decided to leave for sure 

I am not sure AB has the stomach to do it though 

If you want him to go does it matter how he goes - or do you specifically want blood on the carpet?

The oft used term is "by mutual agreement".

Edited by JamboAl

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic