Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

If the club doesn’t act soon we are in real trouble of being in the relegation scrap.  

Something I thought was a ridic suggestion only a couple months ago but we are only getting worse.  The win against hibs was nice but nothing has changed.  Not won a home game since March in the league, absolutely pathetic. 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Just now, Barack said:

Guid result for Norwich, today.

Crackin' weekend on the cards for you.

🤣🖕

Their defence was shite last season. Not sure what they expected this season when they've not strengthened it.

Never mind, only Rangers up next for us. You know, with Levein's cracking record against them. 😐🤣

chester copperpot

Seems to me he seems to mention after every defeat that we are just about to turn that corner.

Well mate, you have got us on a ****ing roundabout. 

We have a top 4 side with an absolute dinosaur of a manager who is so arrogant he can't even see it. 

I have not been a knee jerk reaction (well there was that one time!) However I dont see why we need to argue and fight each other now. The time for him to go is now. No one can defend him now. If Ann doesn't act now, then the fans will continue to turn. I could have us playing better than that, I swear I am being serious too.

annushorribilis III
7 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

There’s still a long way to go this season, ample time for a new manager to turn it round. 

Craig Levein should resign now so we can all remember him in a positive light, for his last win - at Easter Road. He’s a great Hearts man,  he hates the Hibs and that’s what we should remember him for. But for the good of the team we urgently need to replace the entire coaching staff

He's way passed that now.  Relegation looming and AB needs to act. Of course, she won't because she & the board don't have the first clue what to do. 

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Rangers at home next.  Oh joy!

Time to sit in and frustrate them. Go one down early and continue to sit in and frustrate them. Then lose another and sit in and frustrate them. Then...

Just now, GinRummy said:

Time to sit in and frustrate them. Go one down early and continue to sit in and frustrate them. Then lose another and sit in and frustrate them. Then...

Sit in like we did today you mean?

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Seems to me he seems to mention after every defeat that we are just about to turn that corner.

We have a top 4 side with an absolute dinosaur of a manager who is so arrogant he can't even see it. 

I have not been a knee jerk reaction (well there was that one time!) However I dont see why we need to argue and fight each other now. The time for him to go is now. No one can defend him now. If Ann doesn't act now, then the fans will continue to turn. I could have us playing better than that, I swear I am being serious too.

Absolute certain I could have picked a better starting 11 and way to play than what l saw start the fame today. 

He will be here for another 4 games... he will get his semi at Hampden

But I can't see him turning anything around, things are well and truly ****ed injuries or not

wattie exploited

I dont think any other team is the P League has a worse record or a manager who would not be sacked by now I could be wrong on this but I dont think I am ? 

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Sit in like we did today you mean?

I don’t think we sat in today. We have found ways to lose games in all sorts of different ways lately.

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, annushorribilis III said:

He's way passed that now.  Relegation looming and AB needs to act. Of course, she won't because she & the board don't have the first clue what to do. 

Im only talking about his win at Easter Road. It’s a good note to end the career on, If he resigned now he would resign with that as his last win in football, end it now with a good memory. 

10 minutes ago, Hercules said:

He won’t. Mrs Doubtfire needs her cuddles. 

Get a grip. There's anger at our performances but no need for this crap. 

Jambo diehard

I'd been reluctant, up to a point about not wanting him gone, that's no longer the case, I don't dislike him I do feel he should do the right thing and leave, too many games over the last season or two have been beyond disappointing and he seems unable to change it up 

Problem is there is apathy in our support, no fans outside the ground calling for his head is an improvement on Motherwell so CL will take that as a plus. We are stuck with him for as long as we accept the worst run of results in our history.

There needs to be more protests. The supporters are going to have to take matters into their own hands.

The ongoing terrible results wont change anything. Levein is too stubborn to leave and Budge simply doesnt care about what happens on the pitch.

Edited by PnG

He’s not going. He won’t be sacked. He’ll see out his contract to the end of this season

and it won’t be renewed. Of course a relegation battle was not foreseen. 

We’ll end up 7th or 6th. 

2nd half the players tried but there is no real quality. Obv the injured players arguably have that. But the performance and Levein’s tactics in the first half were inexcusable. 

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Get a grip. There's anger at our performances but no need for this crap. 

I agree but It’s going to get much worse unfortunately. The fans anger will inevitably turn on the woman who can make the decision

3fingersreid

And yet there will be some who still think he’s the best man to take us forward . 

That starting formation with no recognised striker starting was up there with his 4-6-0 Scotland bollocks . 

apathy is now creeping in amongst the fans as we know he’s safe in his job 

If Levein had any decency he would take the decision out of Budge’s hands.

He should have gone after the Cup Final. He didn’t and we can now write off this season. 

He can can talk about success being just round the corner, and no doubt some will lap up that nonsense, but under Levein nothing will change. 

Beginning to think he is the most clueless manager I have ever come across. 

Every week i think what what has he done with respect to tactics player positions etc 

The man is a clown a very stubborn loser 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Sagan said:

It's absolutely baffling how he's still at our club. 

The next game is crucial Blah! Blah! Blah!.

Just now, GinRummy said:

I agree but It’s going to get much worse unfortunately. The fans anger will inevitably turn on the woman who can make the decision

Don’t think that’s that far away.  

Silence as she was announced on the park at HT with a fair few boos ringing out.  If she’s not going to act then it’s a problem. 

9 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Jam tomorrow

Winning is a habit

So is fekin losing

NaturalOrder74

Honestly though the armed Forces day was a treat, need more community events in my opinion **** winning at home it doesn’t matter 

5 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Absolute certain I could have picked a better starting 11 and way to play than what l saw start the fame today. 

It’s not just the picking of 11. There’s not much choice. 

Its the wrong mentality bred into the team , inferior players and system. 

Wheres the siege mentality gone?

Where’s the overwhelming fight against the odds in a maroon jersey? It’s totally gone under this management. 

Regular John

They’ll only listen when they see income revenues plummet, until then, just sit down and shut up you are scum and wrong.

2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

And yet there will be some who still think he’s the best man to take us forward . 

That starting formation with no recognised striker starting was up there with his 4-6-0 Scotland bollocks . 

apathy is now creeping in amongst the fans as we know he’s safe in his job 

Hardly a boo

More am away firra pint.

Times up regardless.

Anyone who wants to give Levein more time cares more about Levein or their own argument than they do about Hearts.

By the way the players need to grow a cock because 9 out the 11 looked like they had a wrap of base out there.

Weak as kittens.

To be absolutely honest I don't know how we can get out of this situation... in as much as I don't know who we could get to replace him. However I cannot understand why he has not been fired. Can anybody honestly say there is another club that would allow this sort of form to continue. The win against  Hibs and the cup result had a feel good effect BUT the truth is we have not changed that much have we? I also know we have mega injury problems but again ask the question would he make that much better a job of it with even a max strength team? I am becoming more convinced that CL has to go for the good of the club but I am worried that we will just replace him with one of the other coaches who clearly are just as bad as he is. 

2 minutes ago, Regular John said:

They’ll only listen when they see income revenues plummet, until then, just sit down and shut up you are scum and wrong.

Be interesting to see what the kiosks are taking at halftime etc because the last couple of home games it has looked quiet as **** in the Main Stand (though not sure if the club take in any of that money?)

wattie exploited
3 minutes ago, savage said:

There is no manager at any team anywhere in the world would keep their job with this form 

its such a bad set up at hearts that we cant get rid of him unless he decides to go but that aint going to happen any time soon and it is causing hearts fans to argue with each other about this !!!!!!!!!!

Captain Scarlett
27 minutes ago, PnG said:

Wait until all the injured players are back, let him have another full pre-season and i reckon we'll bounce straight back up from the championship first time of asking no bother. Hhgh

👏👏👏

3 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

The hatred people have for Clare is something I've never seen before. 

Because he has a heart of a mouse

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic