• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

First game back since not renewing my season ticket. Spoke about apathy, not caring etc.

Lasted 45 mins and realised I had wasted money on something I actually don’t care about any longer.

Cheerio Levein you ***** !!

It’s ok guys. We are only 12 points off of 3rd. When all our players come back next season we will kick on! 

Jambo 4 Ever
27 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

really six months with out a home win  is just really unbelievable that nothing is getting done about this management team  how much longer have we to put up with this  brand of shit football  ?

do we need to get relegated  before we get a change in management I 

I know we have a lot of injured players but with  the pool of players we have we should still be doing better than what we are NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What game was that, which we won?

Levein isnt going anywhere until his contract ends. Hearts are pathetic, spineless, feckless and embarrassing. The players now need to take the brunt as they clearly have zero pride or integrity. These are gimme's folks, its easier to accept these facts than every week again fight amongst ourselves.

The worst staff I have seen in over 30 years, players & management. How they can walk about and look any Jambo in the eye I can not understand. 

I will physically be back at Tynie when he is no longer part of 1st team affairs and his god awful staff and hopefully players with no backbone are away, which wont be until the summer unfortunately. 

Just how much more damage is Budge going to allow this Imposter of a Football Manager??

Time for him, his coaches, Scouts and Medical Team to get out of our club!!

1 minute ago, Markymark said:

First game back since not renewing my season ticket. Spoke about apathy, not caring etc.

Lasted 45 mins and realised I had wasted money on something I actually don’t care about any longer.

Cheerio Levein you ***** !!

I didnt renew matey & every spinless performance vindicates my decision. 

Arthur Morgan

Relegation form FOR NEARLY A YEAR! It's completely unacceptable. He doesn't have a game plan, we just make it up as we go along, no shape to the team, no desire and the players say they are behind him?! Start with a useless back 3 again, play two midfielders up top with 2 albeit not very good strikers on the bench! Then he realised at half time it's not working and changes once again to a back 4? Is Levein insane because what he's doing right now is literally the definition of it! 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, Haringshairband said:

Just swore live on radio. He's absolutely raging with the players.

What did he say ? 

chester copperpot
19 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Absolute certain I could have picked a better starting 11 and way to play than what l saw start the fame today. 

Mate, I have given you a hard time on here and for that, I apologise.

Seems like you had more vision than I did.

When I saw that line up today (Whelan, Damour, Irving all DM's) I was embarrassed.

Said so on the match day thread. I soooooo wanted to be proved wrong though!

1 minute ago, Haringshairband said:

Well I’m absolutely raging at us playing an ineffective back 3 again, and playing no strikers. 

Maroon Sailor

Says he can understand our frustration because we can't do anything about it.

Looks like we have something in common with him

If you have problems with injuries in the defence then you have to give the opposition something to think about at the other end, not just stick bodies in at the back and hope they can hold firm for 90mins. We just seem a bit clueless, like the players don't really know what they are doing...

If your main strikers are injured then that is the time for young players to get a chance, not the time for congesting the midfield and boring the fans to death by stifling the game...

Time for Levein to step upstairs again, whether that means bringing someone new in or cutting the chains on one of our current coaches and giving him the responsibility to try to get us turned around, I don't know...

1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

What did he say ? 

To paraphrase, he threw the players under the bus and took no responsibility for our form. It all the players fault. Oh, and he’s not going anywhere.

And it will all be better when our injured players come back.

Edited by amadjambo

Haringshairband
Just now, annushorribilis III said:

What did he say ? 

That some players don't have the balls and he's been try it to be nice. It's not been ****ing good enough.

I enjoyed that interview. He sounds angry and very upset And normally that sort of interview provokes a reaction in players..........normally.......

....but I dont think it will.

That's great to know that he understands our frustration again and again and again. 

Makes us feel so much better about the situation. 

To the heavy handed Budge loving Mods on here, before you start throwing warnings about, maybe read the post. I never called him an arsehole. I said she thinks he is. 

Captain Canada

He'll turn it around after the international break though, nothing to see here. 

In all seriousness, this can't be allowed to continue for even one more game. We are in serious trouble now in the league and won't beat Rangers playing like this. 

Back to Scotland formation today 4 6 0. Why wasn’t keena or even Maclean given a chance? Just shows we should have signed big Laff or someone else as knew at the time we had injuries 

Arthur Morgan

Cathro who we all know wasn't suitable to be a manager got sacked for less than this! This clown is even worse! 

2 minutes ago, kaptainkevman said:

We need the wee man back from Caley to sort out this mess!!!

I have always love JR and to be fair I would not load this shit on to him... unless of course he really thought he could work with those players to turn it around. But again no it would be a poison chalice for him , I would hate to see him too become a figure of derision because of the failings of CL .

annushorribilis III
3 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

To paraphrase, he threw the players under the bus and took no responsibility for our form. It all the players fault. Oh, and he’s not going anywhere.

Ta.

Rocky jamboa

He's not going anywhere this season. Safest job in world football. 

If he had any feelings for Hearts, he'd hold his hands up, accept it's not working and resign. 

His boring, negative tactics, bizarre team selection and constant tinkering with the team is killing the club. 

Gordon Ramsay
8 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Oh Craigy 😂

Shut up and leave you absolute loser. 

5 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

There surely can't be a SINGLE poster on here still backing Levein.

Yep, JamboAl has posters of Levein on his bedroom wall..........thinks he's amazing  😃

6 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

When I saw that line up today (Whelan, Damour, Irving all DM's) I was embarrassed.

Mate it’s no bother to me. 

I have said numerous times I call it as I see it and before that game today there is no way anyone can tell me that team could win the match. 

Now there is a team is staff and coaches that have somehow came up with that team and thought we could win???? 

It’s absolutely bonkers and needs to be sorted 👍🏻👍🏻

3fingersreid
7 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Add to the 3 DM’s no recognised striker and this despite him persevering with McLean for the last 3 weeks, I decided that my fellow Hearts fans sitting beside me would enjoy a quiet Saturday afternoon . 

11 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Levein isnt going anywhere until his contract ends. Hearts are pathetic, spineless, feckless and embarrassing. The players now need to take the brunt as they clearly have zero pride or integrity. These are gimme's folks, its easier to accept these facts than every week again fight amongst ourselves.

The worst staff I have seen in over 30 years, players & management. How they can walk about and look any Jambo in the eye I can not understand. 

I will physically be back at Tynie when he is no longer part of 1st team affairs and his god awful staff and hopefully players with no backbone are away, which wont be until the summer unfortunately. 

Well said. 

8 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

If you have problems with injuries in the defence then you have to give the opposition something to think about at the other end, not just stick bodies in at the back and hope they can hold firm for 90mins. We just seem a bit clueless, like the players don't really know what they are doing...

If your main strikers are injured then that is the time for young players to get a chance, not the time for congesting the midfield and boring the fans to death by stifling the game...

Time for Levein to step upstairs again, whether that means bringing someone new in or cutting the chains on one of our current coaches and giving him the responsibility to try to get us turned around, I don't know...

Stepping back upstairs.

:cornette:

30 minutes ago, kila said:

He will be here for another 4 games... he will get his semi at Hampden

But I can't see him turning anything around, things are well and truly ****ed injuries or not

😂😃😂🤣 4 games😂🤣😂🤣

Look at every Levein topic or post going back 2-3 years with people predicting a number of games he will get, yet here he is...

He is going nowhere....deal with it! When his contract finishes it wont be renewed as a Manager. End of. 

Btw this makes me 😣😦🙁😕😔😟 to avoid any doubt im content with this pathetic mindset by AB....

9 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

He’s a disgrace.  

I feel sorry for Clare. Midweek we are being told he needs the and on his side as he is a good player. EPL quality, physically. 

So he plays him up front and then shifts him to the right wing when we have a striker and right winger on the bench. 

His “management” is laughable. 

2 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Mate it’s no bother to me. 

I have said numerous times I call it as I see it and before that game today there is no way anyone can tell me that team could win the match. 

Now there is a team is staff and coaches that have somehow came up with that team and thought we could win???? 

It’s absolutely bonkers and needs to be sorted 👍🏻👍🏻

Yip, I have actually agreed with a lot of your recent posts while folk are ripping into you. 

Some people can't take it but in the main you have got it pretty spot on. 

3fingersreid

Clearly it’s not as the people in charge still back him , I’m ****ed if I know why but they do 

If the clueless imposter of a manager  stays we will be playing championship football next season

Edited by j1964m

21 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Be interesting to see what the kiosks are taking at halftime etc because the last couple of home games it has looked quiet as **** in the Main Stand (though not sure if the club take in any of that money?)

I doubt we run them ( I may be wrong). We rent them out, I would imagine.

Good if someone could clarify.

Just now, Paulp74 said:

He's not going anywhere this season. Safest job in world football. 

If he had any feelings for Hearts, he'd hold his hands up, accept it's not working and resign. 

His boring, negative tactics, bizarre team selection and constant tinkering with the team is killing the club. 

I am not wanting to get into a fight but that is shite on a lot of it. No manager in the position CL is in would resign that is just a lots of crap saying that. It is because he loves the club he is trying to make it work... and it is not BUT resign... you are talking shite. Mangers very rarely resign... unless they are off to another club. No what normally happens is that the main man takes them aside and politely says your are leaving... time for AB to step up to the plate the buck stops with her.

12 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

I take it he's referring to the players that he signed, in some cases to long term contracts.

But it isn't just about today.  I'm assuming he blames the players for the performances of the last 12 months?

rudi must stay
54 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

We are genuinely heading for serious relegation trouble

I think we have guys that will get us out of trouble. But we're not hurting the league's top sides any time soon

39 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Seems to me he seems to mention after every defeat that we are just about to turn that corner.

Well mate, you have got us on a ****ing roundabout. 

We have a top 4 side with an absolute dinosaur of a manager who is so arrogant he can't even see it. 

I have not been a knee jerk reaction (well there was that one time!) However I dont see why we need to argue and fight each other now. The time for him to go is now. No one can defend him now. If Ann doesn't act now, then the fans will continue to turn. I could have us playing better than that, I swear I am being serious too.

June 2020 before he goes matey....

57 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Go and go now. You said you could turn it round but you can’t. **** off 

I'll second that!

Selkirkhmfc1874

Best of it is when robbie and cathro were managers he sat up in directors box sending notes down like he had all the answers 

5 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Yip, I have actually agreed with a lot of your recent posts while folk are ripping into you. 

Some people can't take it but in the main you have got it pretty spot on. 

We all want to win matches. 

Its obvious to the vast majority today that team wasn’t going to win. 

We need change and we need it now

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic