Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

13 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It would have taught him fortitude in the face of adversity. ;)

He might not have wanted to go back though.

I can't remember the last time he actually enjoyed going to Tynecastle, that includes me and the custodians of our great club carry on regardless.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

If she really believes in the project - and there probably is enough reasons to keep a lot of it intact, that doesn't mean she can't tweak it or make adjustments.

Move Craig over to the academy where he is clearly happier and get a fully independent coaching team installed who can motivate a reasonable squad of players. 

Hectormasson
13 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

post of the week. 👍

With levein there ,play offs beckon ,weve not got the know how ,or the players to break down teams ,,,and so.me pretty shit ones at that,

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, jake said:

Jam tomorrow honestly.

Big craig loves and bleeds the Hearts.

6 months isnae that long

Injuries an that ken .

It's an absolute disgrace the way hes allowed to continue this utter incompetence .

Perpetual loser " yip that's him ,,,," ladies & gentlemen ,I give you " craig levein," 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

47 minutes ago, Gambo said:

2 league wins in 20.

What a great job he is doing.

On the plus side, we are now only six points off fourth place.

1 hour ago, heartandsoul said:

As for the happy clappers...how any of them can defend Levein beggars belief.

Mate I am glad to say it appears even the happiest of happy clappers have now folded. I won't diss them now they have finally seen the light. Finally. Inadvertently CL and AB have in many ways united the support in a way they never imagined unfortunately.

AB must now act as CL is clearly not man enough to resign.

Not bragging but I’ve never booed Hearts or rubbished the team at a game  but I now feel we are back in the bad old days of the 70’s . 

SomethingAboutObua

Atmosphere was rubbish today, I’m not slagging fans for that, it just was rubbish. The match was tough to watch, even if we won that was painfully boring viewing and not worth the money. 

Fans are bored of the situation on and off the pitch, usually JKB’s got some sniff of a rumour about what’s going on but there’s been nothing about him potentially leaving or changes being made upstairs or in the training or the long term style of play. No mention about the club’s 5 year plan being looked into. 

We won’t be relegated, the squad aren’t that bad, they’re good enough to scrape out dull draws and necessary wins.  But maybe because of that it’ll be worse, no changes off the pitch and no changes on the pitch to make for more dire viewing for us in the stands for the rest of the season.

Maybe our fans will be inspired to stick around so as not to be as embarrassing as Killie’s fairweather-bandwagon bunch of fans. They’ve gone from half filling a quarter of the Roseburn to selling out their allocation of half the stand. Arses. Lucky board-investing-in-good-management arses. 

4 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Mate I am glad to say it appears even the happiest of happy clappers have now folded. I won't diss them now they have finally seen the light. Finally. Inadvertently CL and AB have in many ways united the support in a way they never imagined unfortunately.

AB must now act as CL is clearly not man enough to resign.

The happy clappers will be back on Monday saying everything will be fine if Levein is given more time.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Rannoch said:

That’s the ones who turn up to see us out sung ,out thought , and out fought , in a sterile Tynecastle week in week out. Who leave the match with their heads down, demoralised , drained of anger and the will to live. They keep quiet and pay their dues into the biggest fan ownership scheme in the UK but have zero influence.

A CEO and Manager who mirror each other’s arrogance , who’ve buttoned down the hatch and are now mired in failure. Justifying the inexcusable with each press release. 

How much bloody worse is this going to get?

So?  

Alternative is what???

I’ll tell you what it is.....

all the moaning barstewards on here, bitching off their tits week in week out, the good times v’s the bad times, how we could all be better managers, how we would all coach the team, how we would play players in positions better than we have seen them currently being play in, how our starting 11 would be different, how x manager/owner is or was so much better than y manager/owner....how we will be so much better next season etc...etc.....

But you know what, one thing that keeps us going...... it’s YOU, you are the consistent one, you are the one who will turn up and NEVER  let us down......

Check this out and show it to the younger ones.......

Today & yesterday......

F2CE2209-ADCF-4CB8-9BCA-590B6DB8C3DA.jpeg

C051F255-B921-473E-9AC8-BB86893414B0.jpeg

Edited by highlandjambo3
It will get worse.......and better

4 minutes ago, Prof said:

The happy clappers will be back on Monday saying everything will be fine if Levein is given more time.

God no!! Then again I doubt Ann herself is feeling as bad as most of us tonight. I expect she'll be getting on with her life as normal most likely unaffected by today's result.

I don't think anyone can make an arguement for hom staying now, thanks for the Hibs win and another cup semi but one win from the last 11 league games at home is simply not good enough.

There is no drive,no passion,no creativity and no leaders. Quite frankly we played exactly the game that Killie wanted today and made it very easy for them,no excuses anymore it's time for change 

18 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

So?  

Alternative is what???

I’ll tell you what it is.....

all the moaning barstewards on here, bitching off their tits week in week out, the good times v’s the bad times, how we could all be better managers, how we would all coach the team, how we would play players in positions better than we have seen them currently being play in, how our starting 11 would be different, how x manager/owner is or was so much better than y manager/owner....how we will be so much better next season etc...etc.....

But you know what, one thing that keeps us going...... it’s YOU, you are the consistent one, you are the one who will turn up and NEVER  let us down......

Check this out and show it to the younger ones.......

Today & yesterday......

F2CE2209-ADCF-4CB8-9BCA-590B6DB8C3DA.jpeg

C051F255-B921-473E-9AC8-BB86893414B0.jpeg

Great post highlandjambo.

Supporting Hearts just now is like going out with a lassie you just don't fancy anymore. What're you gonna do. Dump em for a better looking team?

We're stuck with em. 

54 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No point - Levein won’t lay a glove on Rangers!

What do you mean by that?

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Great post highlandjambo.

Forgot to add....yea CL & AB are big hearts fans......but not any bigger than me (or you)

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

2 league wins in 20.

What a great job he is doing.

wonder if they will do a dvd  if he gets to 22 in a row like we did against the hibs  run (joke )

31 minutes ago, Prof said:

Without a doubt....”give him the next 5 games and see where we are then”

8 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Forgot to add....yea CL & AB are big hearts fans......but not any bigger than me (or you)

Only Levein is a Raith fan. Always has been.

I still don't think Levein is a bad manager, you only have to look at his past record to see that.

BUT

he's got to have been the unluckiest with the injuries this squad has experienced. On top of that I think his heart scare has perhaps softened his "edge".

In saying that I would hate to see him step down to be replaced by a second rate Stephen Robinson / Tommy Wright type. Hearts deserve better than that. 

Perhaps it's time for Levein to step down and a caretaker manager come in for the remainder of the season, allowing the board to make a decent appointment.

Jambof3tornado
5 hours ago, McCrae said:

AB is showing a complete lack of leadership. 

Indeed. I was very keen on her remaining after she has been repaid. Now I want her gone ASAP!!

Thanks Ann but you have failed the biggest test of all.

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I still don't think Levein is a bad manager, you only have to look at his past record to see that.

BUT

he's got to have been the unluckiest with the injuries this squad has experienced. On top of that I think his heart scare has perhaps softened his "edge".

In saying that I would hate to see him step down to be replaced by a second rate Stephen Robinson / Tommy Wright type. Hearts deserve better than that. 

Perhaps it's time for Levein to step down and a caretaker manager come in for the remainder of the season, allowing the board to make a decent appointment.

You forgot to use the words ‘child’ or ‘children’.

What’s up?

In your 3 and a half hundred posts, you must have used them in at least 66% of them.

20 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

What do you mean by that?

What I mean for the hard of thinking is that Levein will set us up defensively and sit in.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What’s up?

In your 3 and a half hundred posts, you must have used them in at least 66% of them.

👍😂

Today was the worst set up team performance since back when mad Eddie had Robbie Neilson on the wing against Hibs under Romanov (I think Basara came on to replace Neilson) 

Now perhaps there’s similarities here more than you think.  Eddie was a former National coach with radge ideas probably the same as a Soviet Union boot room, he also got aggressive when questioned and blamed everyone but himself.  Not only that, Vlad seemed to trust him closely and wouldn’t hear a bad word said about him or his methods.

Craig Levein is the modern day Mad Eddie. 

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

👍😂

Boy’s a troll, Cruickie.  Plain and simple.

Appreciate your reply, btw. :thumbsup:

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 minutes ago, fila said:

He is doing a really really good job ...................

Making it easy for all the other bottom six teams for sure! 

wattie exploited
2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

So "6 months without a home win" is merged with this thread? 😂

thats what I was thinking wtf ?  

1 hour ago, suds66 said:

Didn't take my nephew today, not sure if by doing so would constitute some kind of child cruelty!!!

I attend with my nephew these days but I'm having to cajole him into going now. Worse still, I don't actually believe the shite I'm shovelling while I'm doing it. 

Not going to the semi. No point. Too much time, money and energy to witness the inevitable capitulation. 

Levein is an imposter. 

21 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What’s up?

Perhaps that's because a lot of "fans" behave like children? Stamping their feet, holding their breath and screaming till they get their way? 

Killie played with 1 up front today so we play with a back 3, with a top quality right back as the main central defender, with the best young left back in the country at right wing back, with the worst winger since Kevin twaddle as a left wing back,played a player devoid of any confidence and pumped high balls to Meshino

Abject is the only way to describe it

9 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

So "6 months without a home win" is merged with this thread? 😂

Club must have made their weekly call to JKB Towers*

*just kidding, Mods. You do a fine job policing us arseholes. 

1 minute ago, Bozi said:

Killie played with 1 up front today so we play with a back 3, with a top quality right back as the main central defender, with the best young left back in the country at right wing back, with the worst winger since Kevin twaddle as a left wing back,played a player devoid of any confidence and pumped high balls to Meshino

:rofl:

:facepalm:

Merge?

FFS

Just say it. He needs to go.

Budge is soft as shite. She needs to go. 

Bring back Heart of Midlothian Football Club. 

He won’t be sacked. He is here to the end of the season where his contract won’t be renewed. I can only hope the board are getting it together right now to ensure we get the right man to take over for next season. 

Of course it was never foreseen that things would get so bad we’re dragged into a relegation battle. I am still going with the assumption that won’t be the case when we (if we ever) get players back from injury. 

Although i’m Mindful of the 98/99 season when we somehow managed to end up fighting for our lives with 6 games left. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
28 minutes ago, Morlich said:

Had enough.

Won't be back any time soon. 

Worst of all, I can't even feel upset any more.

Pretty much where I'm at, couldn't care less what our results are. It's all irrelevant until Budge goes so we can finally punt Levein. Both of their legacies will be in the gutter. By letting him stay on she's only allowing him to harm his reputation even further.

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Can someone please confirm if CL actually takes training and works on tactics every day ?

When we have a big game coming up ( I.e. Hibs away recently and last seasons cup final ) we seem to have had at least a game plan. After seeing this today and many other games this season, it’s like we’ve not prepared and basically just hope for the best.

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, Bozi said:

The manager and his coaches thought that was a good idea 🤷🏾‍♂️

What is wrong with Budge and the rest of the board? can't they see that Levein is guiding us towards a relegation battle? this guy needs to be punted and fast, I sat there today watching the usual dismal display of football for which I am paying a considerable amount of money per season with no hope of improvement, also wondering what is going on with the amount of players going down with long term injuries, is it bad luck or are we signing injury prone crocks or is there something lacking in fitness training or on the physiotherapy side of things? anyway, I'm not looking forward to turning up at games any more, watching so-called lesser teams than us who are constantly bossing and outplaying us in games at Tynecastle.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic