Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

32 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

In my time hes the only manager Hibs fans have/can mock.

Sorry mate................ but Cathro is etched in the horror section of my memory banks for ever, next to spiders and sharp needles

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

GorgieFifeLife

If he survives this Budge is a laughing stock.  I haven't seen so much abuse directed towards a manager for a long time.  I don't agree with the abuse during the games as we are here to support the team but can understand it.  There is no way back from here.

2 minutes ago, pablo said:

Wonder if the OP will have the balls to elaborate on what he does in football and who he works for? Can't be the SFA, surely not. 

paints lines

I'd love to know why anyone would defend Levein. Should have been sacked in May 2018 then finished 6th again and now struggles against 3rd and 4th tier teams

Just now, campbell said:

The tears are extra salty tonight. Top of the group, no major injuries and loads of minutes in the legs for the whole squads in what is effectively pre season games! 

Levein in! 

The teams we've played are also in their preseason if we're looking at these games are pointless.

2 draws and a scraped win against a championship, a league one and a league two side. Really not good enough.

Haringshairband
3 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

We won the group and even if we had lost today, which we did not would have gone through as one of best 2nd place teams.

Folk have to remember the smaller teams love a challenge with the bigger teams, so they are harder to wear down.

:lolderwood: we should be blowing these are teams away. Embarrassing stuff this week.

9 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

“Not bomb proof” Spring 2019.  

“If things aren’t going well Craig will be the first to knock my door...” Summer 2016. 

East Fife 1 - Hearts 1 (East Fife win on pens) Summer 2019. 

I expect Budge will be receiving a knock on the door tonight...........

*mods feel free to merge with any the other many threads of a similar nature. 

Or you could have just posted this on the other threads rather than wanting to get a little bit of the limelight! You do realise we have qualified, surely that’s the objective in these early (pre season) league cup games 

3 minutes ago, pablo said:

Wonder if the OP will have the balls to elaborate on what he does in football and who he works for? Can't be the SFA, surely not. 

Works in football yet always on the beg for tickets for games.

cant have very good contacts that’s for sure.

I suspect the quote about being first to knock on my door when things aren't going well to be widely used in the press over the next few weeks. 

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Works in football yet always on the beg for tickets for games.

cant have very good contacts that’s for sure.

🤭

Enzo Chiefo
4 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

We won the group and even if we had lost today, which we did not would have gone through as one of best 2nd place teams.

Folk have to remember the smaller teams love a challenge with the bigger teams, so they are harder to wear down.

Like Peterhead? Lots of pant wetting after that result. Today was arguably worse and 5 scud at Livvy was absolutely definitely worse.

Just now, E6 Inc said:

The teams we've played are also in their preseason if we're looking at these games are pointless.

2 draws and a scraped win against a championship, a league one and a league two side. Really not good enough.

Chance for them to take a scalp, they will be fired up for it, no matter what you say the players won’t be 100% on it! We finished top we move on! 

Scott980612

Do the right thing Craig. 

Resign tonight.  

I really wanted it to work , I hoped you would have got your winners medal last year in the cup final , and forever be looked upon as a hearts legend. Many will look at you as a hearts legend who seen you play , but we have a toxic atmosphere now and won’t go until there is change. 

It’s Arsenal & Arsene Wenger.  

Please go.

2 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Prediction

He ain't going anywhere. 

Sadly you are probably correct.

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Prediction

He ain't going anywhere. 

Hard to see him going at this stage of the season. 

Should have binned months ago. 

Tynecastlesmychurch
Just now, busby1985 said:

Sadly. 

Its actually depressing. I'm really not looking forward to another year mediocrity and to just barely scrape into the top 6. 

gashauskis9
4 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Prediction

He ain't going anywhere. 

This.  It’s his baw.

The ***** is a loser and is holding this club back. 

Budge needs to do what is necessary. 

Phil Dunphy
5 minutes ago, campbell said:

The tears are extra salty tonight. Top of the group, no major injuries and loads of minutes in the legs for the whole squads in what is effectively pre season games! 

Levein in! 

This, folks, is the most obvious Hibs ***** you’ll find on Kickback for a long time. 

You know Levein has lost it when he makes it known he’s happy with the strikers at the club.

Truth is, it should be classed as a full blown emergency. Just let it sink in, a team as big as Hearts, are going in to a new season, with no recognised goal threat.

He’s had more than enough time to sort this. I’m actually embarrassed he persists in players like Steven MacLean playing for Heart of Midlothian.

Fall on your sword Levein, you will be doing yourself and the fans a big favour.

13 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Why is Ann Budge happy to let our loyal fans suffer. By not acting on the management of our 

club she is harming all the good work that has gone on off the pitch.

She is damaging her legacy certainly. She does seem to have a blind spot as far as Levein in concerned. Last season there was again no criticism for a poor season, using the camouflage of a cup final due to the easiest draw ever. Her denial that Levein was bombproof was laughable, and confirmed what everyone believes

6 minutes ago, campbell said:

Levein in! 

Hibs *******. GTF.

Bungalow Bill

No improvement on last season which is unacceptable. Levein thanks for your efforts but please go. 

siegementality
37 minutes ago, sadj said:

So have I and I know some very , very , very highly respected people in the game who have a different opinion. 

Medals out on the table then. What’s your credentials?

Levein happy with the strikers so don’t need laff, Cummings Shankland etc

washington early days

uche struggling badly

maclean past it

keena needs a loan spell

wighton awful

Top the group undefeated what more can you ask for one our strikers too score 😂😂🙈🙈

Edited by Finny1981

1 minute ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Its actually depressing. I'm really not looking forward to another year mediocrity and to just barely scrape into the top 6. 

Feel the same. Not remotely looking forward to the start of the league season. Hasn't been enjoyable for some time. 

Nothing to say on this anymore. If we don't qualify for europe this season he needs to go back upstairs.

Edit: A striker that can life the fans, like Lafferty is needed. I'm not saying Lafferty, just a striker that can gee things up a bit. 

Although I think Lafferty might be worth taking on trial or whatever to gauge his attitude/ headspace

Edited by OTT

3 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

I am talking about the people on here who will accept no criticism of Levein and his boot room, no matter the result, performance or poor signing. They are always quick with a smart and insulting comment (drama queen, wetting pants etc) and an excuse. The amount of excuses that have been used in the last couple of seasons is unbelievable. These people are the Levein gang.

I know mate.

Was having a peace pipe tae masel 

😄

One thing I know for certain, if that had been Lennon or Gerrard, their feet wouldn't touch the ground.  They take abject failure seriously.

Always wanted the man (Levein) to succeed like most on here. 

It's now blatantly obvious to me and all those who's eyes are not painted on that he needs to step down. All this ****E about it being a close season run of matches just doesn't cut it especially seeing that we have been absolute pony since December. Excuse followed by excuse backed up be a squad that has not got the quality or depth and all sanctioned by him.

Please save face and do one. 

Chances of this happening = zilchhhhhhh

Gonna be a long Season.... 

FTh

Just now, jake said:

I know mate.

Was having a peace pipe tae masel 

😄

Fair enough pal, we’re all Hearts fans and want the best for our club

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

This, folks, is the most obvious Hibs ***** you’ll find on Kickback for a long time. 

Absolutely reeks mate :rofl:

If by some miracle he’s NOT a Hibby, then he ******* well should be.

Beat me to it.

ZvonimirBoban

Tin hat on but I like Levein. Let’s be honest today only looks bad because of the ridiculous bonus point rule. He’s on the cusp of something great and is a proper hearts man. We need real hearts men back at the club. Fulton and B Brown for starters. 

Just now, siegementality said:

Medals out on the table then. What’s your credentials?

There are some on here who know and they will confirm but I will not ever get into who , where what , when or family connections other than acknowledging they are there. Iv been like that since the first Kickback was around. I may in years gone by have mentioned a team or two my dad or grandad were with but thats it. Its not relevant to any discussions and I don’t use it to say i am better or more knowledgable or more connected than anyone else. As I said CC is not someone I usually challenge as he does work in footie and is usually ok. However I know that post is not accurate

Hahaha hahahaha love it, standard kickback response, I think I’ve had about 3 interactions with you the whole time I’ve been on kickback, I say something you don’t like and I’m a hibs fan, excellent. You believe what you want, I’m merely just winding up some middle aged men who are raging

26 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Why is Ann Budge happy to let our loyal fans suffer. By not acting on the management of our 

club she is harming all the good work that has gone on off the pitch.

She seems to be more interested in moving her seat so she dosen't have to hear Hearts fans thoughts at games than dealing with the actual real problem.

Get it sorted.

Edited by Gambo

Just now, suds66 said:

Beat me to it.

I’ve never spoken to you once in this so you’ve based your decision on absolutely nothing at all, thanks for the laughs though 

Phil Dunphy
Just now, iantjambo said:

He doesn’t strike me as being the most intelligent of gentlemen, but I’m surprised at someone being so quick to let the mask slip. 

Amateur. 

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Nothing to say on this anymore. If we don't qualify for europe this season he needs to go back upstairs.

Edit: A striker that can life the fans, like Lafferty is needed. I'm not saying Lafferty, just a striker that can gee things up a bit. 

Although I think Lafferty might be worth taking on trial or whatever to gauge his attitude/ headspace

Lafferty isn’t even on the table. He won’t be at hearts. Unless something major changes. That’s from Lafferty, indirectly I may add. 

2 minutes ago, ZvonimirBoban said:

Tin hat on but I like Levein. Let’s be honest today only looks bad because of the ridiculous bonus point rule. He’s on the cusp of something great and is a proper hearts man. We need real hearts men back at the club. Fulton and B Brown for starters. 

Dunno Phil Dunphy...think this one just about wins the most obvious Hibs troll prize.

Edited by Deviskan

Phil Dunphy
Just now, campbell said:

Hahaha hahahaha love it, standard kickback response, I think I’ve had about 3 interactions with you the whole time I’ve been on kickback, I say something you don’t like and I’m a hibs fan, excellent. You believe what you want, I’m merely just winding up some middle aged men who are raging

It’s cute you remember me, because I’ve absolutely no recollection of ever interacting with you before. 

Trolling is against the rules mate. And a bit sad, to be honest. 

Done many great things.

But, the set up with “the autonomous” Mr Levein after the cathro catastrophe reeks of nepotism and shows she doesn’t understand how to run the football side of things. 

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Again never spoken to you on this any you make an assumption cause you don’t like something I said, this is priceless. You’ve got me I’m a massive hibs fan who sits and comment on jamboskickback 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic