Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Just now, kimosavi said:

Meltdown would be jumping off a bridge, a plane, setting fire to myself 

Now behave yourself 👍

I can’t take the end part serious from someone who’s demanding a refund for us finishing top of the league cup group 

you must have been close to doing one of the above when Cathro got us knocked out 

Edited by campbell

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Getintaethem

Find it hard to believe some on here still defend him.  Struggled through easy league cup group.  Not to mention defeats by Arbroath, Glenavon and Cambridge.

Needs to go before more damage is done

Sexton Hardcastle
2 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Same here, OP is clearly a troll 

Hey, he’s been holding onto this massive story for ages don’t you know.

Must have struggled to sleep at night.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Well, that's enough for me, thanks.

Not going to rant & rave about him all season, as there's no point. Especially on here. 

Given Levein & his staff(as they are equally culpable) a fair crack at it. I'm struggling to see the big picture.

We'll see what happens I suppose.

I'm sure the usual apologists will be along shortly to enlighten you!!!

4 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

He is! 

He’s a laughing stock of a manager these days. 

Captain Canada

That's more than enough now. The strikers and midfielders aren't good enough and he's had long enough to sort things out but clearly hasn't. 

1 minute ago, HMFC 86 said:

Where are the Levein gang now?

Probably in the space vacated by the levein out brigade when east fife scored their last pen 

Edited by campbell

It should have been ten
Just now, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Hey, he’s been holding onto this massive story for ages don’t you know.

Must have struggled to sleep at night.

Spot on bud. He’s done well to keep it in so long, can’t have been easy. 

Enzo Chiefo
6 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

Levein's record of signing quality Midfielders is extremely poor. Nothing wrong in asking why this has not been addressed by now. Should have been a priority imo.

AB should think twice before sanctioning any more signings by Levein. I'm sure she will have interrogated him about the signing of Vanacek and even SHE must doubt his ability to recruit effectively, especially given that 4 or 5 of last season's signings have already been binned or deemed surplus to requirements. 

Make the change now and let the new gaffer come in and work with the players he has. Any money left for signings should be available to the new manager.

The crowd are 100% right. We’re in the wrong hands !

one week till the season starts. No midfield. A child / or crock at left back and strikers who cannot score against amateur teams. And a near total reliance on one player “Naismith” who hasn’t kicked a ball for 8 months. 

At least we have the best cctv system money can buy...  and the women’s football is top drawer. 

Our priorities are wrong and we are in the wrong hands !

Its going to be a long season. 

It should have been ten
2 minutes ago, greggy123 said:

He’s a laughing stock of a manager these days. 

To some 

Edited by It should have been ten

Just wrote this in the match thread but I'll stick it here as it is more on topic.

On FB i have alot of DU fans and their chairman came out and said the fans will get a Q&A session and also get it reassured to them that their result against E.F is completely unacceptable.

Us? We are getting the piss took out of us. We have just smashed shirt sale records, we are all still pledging and giving the club 1.4m a year is it? And the product on the park is no better than part timers from Stenhousemuir - in fact, there was more fight and passion from them than us.

Frightening times. I dread to think what the first few away games have in store because they are hard ties even for the best teams.

“Not bomb proof” Spring 2019.  

“If things aren’t going well Craig will be the first to knock my door...” Summer 2016. 

East Fife 1 - Hearts 1 (East Fife win on pens) Summer 2019. 

I expect Budge will be receiving a knock on the door tonight...........

*mods feel free to merge with any the other many threads of a similar nature. 

Edited by busby1985

2 minutes ago, campbell said:

I can’t take the end part serious from someone who’s demanding a refund for us finishing top of the league cup group 

you must have been close to doing one of the above when Cathro got us knocked out 

FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Jesus wept. That's you on ignore 

Jesus wept 

5 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Same here, OP is clearly a troll 

CC has never been a poster Iv had any thought of challenging always been ok. However that opening post is awful. Glad im not the only one sticking my neck out saying iv been around the game too and know thats far from true. 

If it continues in this vein, and yes I agree it seems unlikely it won't, then he will go reasonably soon. Tynecastle will turn on him and then there's really no way back. A small point but there has been a lack of leadership shown at the club by not gently removing him at the end of last season. That is also concerning. 

2 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Where are the Levein gang now?

Supporting Hearts .

Let's not forget that's what we all do.

Just now, kimosavi said:

FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Jesus wept. That's you on ignore 

Jesus wept 

Hahaha are you 8 years old, your last 2/3 comments would suggest this 

33 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Levein is regarded as a bit of a joke within the confines of football (I work in football in case anyone else questions it)

I've held it together for months but can't hold it no more. Regardless of what happens today.

I dont care what we have done today tbh. If we ever want to move forward, we must do something else. Craig Levein is not and never will be!

Really, and what illustrious football visionaries are you working with?

People regarded as a joke generally don't get appointed as manager of the national team.

Levein's Hearts are just utterly pathetic in every way.

Struggle to score, stop playing when we do, run out of ideas, lose goals "from nothing". Toothless, clueless and soft-centred. Every ****ing game.

Winning the game by 4 goals should have been the aim today and that should have been achievable. On reality, nobody thought there was any chance of us doing that.

It's just an relentlessly joyless experience watching this team.

Phil Dunphy

**** going to Aberdeen after that. 

****ing dreadful, yet again. Get him to ****. 

Clerry Jambo

Poor OP, a guy that's managed his country "a joke" - aye ok

However as much as I like Levein his time is up as head coach

2 minutes ago, 1874Gorgie1874 said:

Where are all the clowns trying to defend him now? 

The usual suspects are floating about getting their wee gang together and double checking what each other us gonna say and who's gonna back up who if they face objecture 

TweedbankJambo

It's (not) funny, it's almost like having a government we'll never get to remove from power. 

1 minute ago, jambomjm74 said:

The crowd are 100% right. We’re in the wrong hands !

one week till the season starts. No midfield. A child / or crock at left back and strikers who cannot score against amateur teams. And a near total reliance on one player “Naismith” who hasn’t kicked a ball for 8 months. 

At least we have the best cctv system money can buy...  and the women’s football is top drawer. 

Our priorities are wrong and we are in the wrong hands !

Its going to be a long season. 

There’s a section of support who are sitting waiting on this mystical 90 minutes where we blossom, break from our cocoon into something much greater. 

Its as clear as daylight we severely lack. We rarely win games with plenty left in the tank, in fact, we rarely win these days.  We struggle to do the key things with any level of efficiency. 

The drive for the TEAM to succeed needs to start at the top and work its way down. Pressure needs applied. I don’t mean the financial backing, I mean rhetoric, meetings where the bosses put demands on the manager. I don’t think that exists. 

Robbo-Jambo

Easy cup run to the final last year and put on a decent performance. 

Apart from that since last Xmas we have been fecking abysmal with that clown in charge. 

The Vanacek signing just about sums up how clueless Levein is. 

Just go and take the hippy and the other 2 glaikit *******, with you

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Why is Ann Budge happy to let our loyal fans suffer. By not acting on the management of our 

club she is harming all the good work that has gone on off the pitch.

We won the group and even if we had lost today, which we did not would have gone through as one of best 2nd place teams.

Folk have to remember the smaller teams love a challenge with the bigger teams, so they are harder to wear down.

I do not agree with any of the OP BUT..... Honestly how long can any Hearts fan be expected to endure the absolute shite that is being delivered by this team and the management team that set them out to play?

Christophe Berra returned to hearts because Levein is such a joke figure. He loves a laugh apparently.

Steven Naismith has turned down a lucrative offer to play in the USA and taken a massive wage cut to play for the absolute renowned joke that is Levein. 

Don't talk utter shite.

Wonder if the OP will have the balls to elaborate on what he does in football and who he works for? Can't be the SFA, surely not. 

black stump

Yet another crap result and performance, things can only get better...

Or can they ?

Time for change, something isn't right at the club.

DuncansDoughnuts
5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

“Not bomb proof” Spring 2019.  

“If things aren’t going well Craig will be the first to knock my door...” Summer 2016. 

East Fife 1 - Hearts 1 (East Fife win on pens) Summer 2019. 

I expect Budge will be receiving a knock on the door tonight...........

Knock, knock

Who's there?

I said who's there

Look is there anybody there?

The tears are extra salty tonight. Top of the group, no major injuries and loads of minutes in the legs for the whole squads in what is effectively pre season games! 

Levein in! 

Edited by campbell

6 minutes ago, jake said:

Supporting Hearts .

Let's not forget that's what we all do.

I am talking about the people on here who will accept no criticism of Levein and his boot room, no matter the result, performance or poor signing. They are always quick with a smart and insulting comment (drama queen, wetting pants etc) and an excuse. The amount of excuses that have been used in the last couple of seasons is unbelievable. These people are the Levein gang.

Barack

That's up to them. I won't let this ruin my weekend. Never has after poor results. Never will. Nor am I angry about this. Resigned, I think is more appropriate.

As I say, I'm not going to get into anything with those who want him to stay. That's their prerogative. 

I'd like to be proven wrong.

I feel your pain. I think we all wanted proved wrong and wanted him to succeed.

The longer Levein is in charge the more damage he is going to inflict on our club.  

Edited by suds66
Spelling

I’m getting confused?  Is this a joint thread about Levein and holding in a Greyfriars Bobby?

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

We won the group and even if we had lost today, which we did not would have gone through as one of best 2nd place teams.

Folk have to remember the smaller teams love a challenge with the bigger teams, so they are harder to wear down.

I’ll keep that in mind next time we play in Glasgow. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic