• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Serge Pizzorno
2 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Levein is regarded as a bit of a joke within the confines of football (I work in football in case anyone else questions it)

I've held it together for months but can't hold it no more. Regardless of what happens today.

I dont care what we have done today tbh. If we ever want to move forward, we must do something else. Craig Levein is not and never will be!

Completely agree, I’ve been in the Levein camp since the beginning but this years changed it for me. Say what you want about being unbeaten in the group but that’s the least of our expectations. 

If you dont mind me asking, and if you can publicly say, what is your role?

3 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Levein is regarded as a bit of a joke within the confines of football (I work in football in case anyone else questions it)

I've held it together for months but can't hold it no more. Regardless of what happens today.

I dont care what we have done today tbh. If we ever want to move forward, we must do something else. Craig Levein is not and never will be!

And a fantastic job you do of selling the programmes CC

It's painful to see as the guy is hearts through and through but the longer this goes on he's going to go from being a club 'legend' so to speak to someone we want to easily forget.

Just wish he chucked the towel in after the final. 

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

It's painful to see as the guy is hearts through and through but the longer this goes on he's going to go from being a club 'legend' so to speak to someone we want to easily forget.

Just wish he chucked the towel in after the final. 

This is where I am. We need fresh ideas to move forward. 

I hate the personal abuse he gets but unfortunately he doesn’t look up to the job.

Just now, EH11 said:

OP has been places in the game. 

So have I and I know some very , very , very highly respected people in the game who have a different opinion. 

Tynecastlesmychurch

Im finally moving to the Levein out camp. Win lose or draw. Today's been another poor performance. Naismith is nothing but a plaster over the cracks. He'll no doubt improve us but we cant be relying on him to play every game. There are a lot of things I want to rant about. But as I see it theirs no point hes not going anywhere. 

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

In my time hes the only manager Hibs fans have/can mock.

I know he was easily forgettable but ermmm... Cathro 

8 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

(I work in football in case anyone else questions it)

Aye?

Why have you never mentioned it before, m8?

So much of a joke figure, respected international players often speak in glowing terms of him.

Joke of a thread. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
12 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

how embarrassing

not for the first time 

4 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Or maybe we will see the fruits of his labour this season by putting in a decent challenge and or lift a trophy? 

Do you want to reconsider that???

4 minutes ago, Whatever said:

So much of a joke figure, respected international players often speak in glowing terms of him.

Joke of a thread. 

Huge difference between being liked and respected and as I said earlier people I know in the game have immense respect for him

3 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

how embarrassing

not for the first time 

Rarely agree with you MMM but on this I do. 

What absolute struggle that was and the sad thing is, it was no surprise it was a struggle.

We have no midfield, strikers that couldn’t score in a brothel and are reliant on young kids in some positions.

We are going to be totally reliant on Naismith again this season. 

From the thread title I thought this was going to be another Croy station anecdote.

Saw the thread title and the name Chester Copperpot and assumed a field was required at short notice. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
22 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

How do they regard you?

1 minute ago, leginten said:

From the thread title I thought this was going to be another Croy station anecdote.

Just now, Smack said:

Saw the thread title and the name Chester Copperpot and assumed a field was required at short notice. 

🤣

Mr Elwood P
14 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Cathro? Rix? Stupid post.

Famous 1874

Has to go.

6 goals against Dundee United, Cowdenbeath, Stenhousemuir and East Fife. ****ing shambles.

It should have been ten
21 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

You’ll not find a Hearts fan that disagrees with you.

:orly?:

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Not forgetting the Russian pensioner when Valdas was on a sabbatical as well as the Korobochka/,Frail "dream team "

It should have been ten
22 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Why is he regarded as a bit of a joke? I thought he was a well respected manager.

He is! 

gowestjambo

Indefensible, he should have gone at the end of last season. This season to date he has reached a new low against lower division part time players.

This is not the man to take Hearts forward. He said recently he was satisfied with the Squad and our attacking options. He is a deluded fool, and must be replaced now!!

skinnybob72

Motherwell manager please. Knows the league and seems to know how to set up a team to score goals. 

25 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Look at me I’ve been in football, there’s a massive thread already about this why didn’t you post this on that..... aww cause you want to be billy big time! Moving on nothing to see here 

Better call Saul
3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

And some of vlads recruits 

Oops just been covered 

Edited by Ferris Bueller

It doesn’t take an in-the-know football insider to know Levein is a ****ing joke.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, PB21 said:

Wondered how long would take for another drama post cause we didn’t win! 

We haven't been winning very often for months though!

Just now, skinnybob72 said:

Motherwell manager please. Knows the league and seems to know how to set up a team to score goals. 

Good shout. 

Think we have all Had enough now,  stupidly bought another season ticket. I'll be seeking a refund if he hasn't been sacked by the morning 

queensferryjambo
14 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

How old are you? 

The Hibs fans absolutely mocked Rix, Locke, McGlinn, Cathro, Malofeyev, Korobochka and Csaba László and at times so did the Hearts fans.

It should have been ten
17 minutes ago, sadj said:

So have I and I know some very , very , very highly respected people in the game who have a different opinion. 

Same here, OP is clearly a troll 

Just now, kimosavi said:

Think we have all Had enough now,  stupidly bought another season ticket. I'll be seeking a refund if he hasn't been sacked by the morning 

Hahaha, meltdown of the highest order! 

1 minute ago, gowestjambo said:

Indefensible, he should have gone at the end of last season. This season to date he has reached a new low against lower division part time players.

This is not the man to take Hearts forward. He said recently he was satisfied with the Squad and our attacking options. He is a deluded fool, and must be replaced now!!

You are being very kind. 

He should have been sacked after the 5-0 at Livingston. 

Cant see Budge sacking him before Christmas, but you never know.  

Wonder if Naismith is having second thoughts?! 

Just now, campbell said:

Hahaha, meltdown of the highest order! 

Meltdown would be jumping off a bridge, a plane, setting fire to myself 

Now behave yourself 👍

It should have been ten
19 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

You’re obviously a young laddie/ lassie then 

Why is Ann Budge happy to let our loyal fans suffer. By not acting on the management of our 

club she is harming all the good work that has gone on off the pitch.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic