Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

1 minute ago, ZvonimirBoban said:

Tin hat on but I like Levein. Let’s be honest today only looks bad because of the ridiculous bonus point rule. He’s on the cusp of something great . We need real hearts men back at the club. Fulton and B Brown for starters. 

Please enlighten us?

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

Dunno Phil Dunphy...think this one just about wins the most obvious Hibs troll prize.

Stunned I missed that one, tbh. 

The Cup Final was great but most of the time Levein has us longing for mediocre.

Go home Craig and stay there.

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

It’s cute you remember me, because I’ve absolutely no recollection of ever interacting with you before. 

Trolling is against the rules mate. And a bit sad, to be honest. 

So you have no idea who I am but have called me out as a hibs fan. Wow surely that is trolling if the highest order! I merely put my point across and people have lost their minds over it, that my friend is not trolling 

Levein should and will stay.  Got us to a cup final and semi final last season despite having a really bad year of injuries.

Unbeaten so far this season.

No way are Hearts going to sack him at this stage of the season. 

Because the best part of 13,000 people have bought season tickets and 8000 also continue to pledge to the FOH.

I said it before the cup final, that Craig should resign at the end of the season gracefully...and I stand by that.

We’re sleepwalking to becoming completely and utterly mediocre...the style of football hasn’t changed since the days of Robbie, slow ponderous shite.

Simple question, is it fun to watch Hearts play football?

2 minutes ago, campbell said:

I’ve never spoken to you once in this so you’ve based your decision on absolutely nothing at all, thanks for the laughs though 

Your the one telling the jokes on here!!!

Phil Dunphy
Just now, campbell said:

So you have no idea who I am but have called me out as a hibs fan. Wow surely that is trolling if the highest order! I merely put my point across and people have lost their minds over it, that my friend is not trolling 

Yup, because it’s obvious to anyone with eyes that you’re Hibs as ****. 

You’ve also said you’re trying to wind up middle aged Hearts fans. That’s trolling. 

You can either be a Hibs ***** or you can be a sad case. You can choose. 

8 minutes ago, campbell said:

Chance for them to take a scalp, they will be fired up for it, no matter what you say the players won’t be 100% on it! We finished top we move on! 

That's such a nothing excuse.

I cant see how Levein can turn this around. 

1 minute ago, suds66 said:

Your the one telling the jokes on here!!!

What cause my opinion doesn’t agree with yours 

Just now, E6 Inc said:

That's such a nothing excuse.

I cant see how Levein can turn this around. 

We will see in the league and the next round of the league cup which by the way we are in 

Ann, Craig and the leadership are perfect haven't you heard.

Why would the best owner and the best manager known to man look to make any change?!

1 minute ago, campbell said:

It seems a fair point to assume you wouldn't be trolling fans of the club you claim to support. 

This can all change if the fans do something about it. It seems most people are happy with the way things are. Its unbelievable.

siegementality
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

He's knowledgeable enough. 

Who decides that? You?

Robbo-Jambo
19 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

We won the group and even if we had lost today, which we did not would have gone through as one of best 2nd place teams.

Folk have to remember the smaller teams love a challenge with the bigger teams, so they are harder to wear down.

Are you actually being serious!!! 

3 minutes ago, campbell said:

You admitted yourself that you’re trolling :rofl:

18 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

We won the group and even if we had lost today, which we did not would have gone through as one of best 2nd place teams.

Folk have to remember the smaller teams love a challenge with the bigger teams, so they are harder to wear down.

Hip hip hooray big deal. More excuses from someone who will accept mismanagement of our team

57 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Levein is regarded as a bit of a joke within the confines of football (I work in football in case anyone else questions it)

I've held it together for months but can't hold it no more. Regardless of what happens today.

I dont care what we have done today tbh. If we ever want to move forward, we must do something else. Craig Levein is not and never will be!

I'm not saying this to defend his current time at our club because it is now indefensible - but what a shite, shite post. 

But I doubt CL gives a toss about who in football thinks bad things about him. Especially these ten a penny coaches littering our game and holding us back. 

CL has done more in Scottish football than 99% of people who enter into the game up here. 

Can all those who want change not use shite description of Levein.

I think all of us are concerned to say the least.

It's a testing time for Budge.

Now I know a lot want Levein gone now.

I would have liked to have seen change after the final.

Given Budge is likely to look longer term if things dont improve how long does he get?

Not your own wishes but your guess at Budges .

Just now, campbell said:

We will see in the league and the next round of the league cup which by the way we are in 

You'll not be there to see any of that. You'll be posing as a pensioner or a child and cheering on your favourites. 

9 minutes ago, campbell said:

Or you could have just posted this on the other threads rather than wanting to get a little bit of the limelight! You do realise we have qualified, surely that’s the objective in these early (pre season) league cup games 

Are you serious mate? We are Heart of Midlothian FFS.  We should be seeing these teams off with minimal difficulty. 

The fact that this kind of result was not a surprise to anyone who's watched us the last 8/9 months says it all. There are shite excuses being trotted out every week. I've never known anything like it in 36 years watching Hearts. Sure we've had bad results in the past but it was never acceptable to either the players, managers or fans. People dont seem to give a toss anymore. We've lost quite a bit dig and passion the last 3/4 years and loads of people don't seem to care. 

chuck berrys hairline

Keep chucking the £'s at her and she will be oblivious to how we really feel. She cares more about spreadsheets and if the + sign is growing then she's happy 🤷 and everything is hunky dory.......👀

16 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Works in football yet always on the beg for tickets for games.

cant have very good contacts that’s for sure.

:rofl:

Just now, Jodami said:

You'll not be there to see any of that. You'll be posing as a pensioner or a child and cheering on your favourites. 

Haha another one who’s been sucked in 

I said it on my other thread about the Stenhousemuir game, but the atmosphere at the club is Cathro’esq. every goal we concede, every point drop will see the same reaction we are seeing today. No player wants to play in that. 

19 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I’ll keep that in mind next time we play in Glasgow. 

😂

31 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Why is Ann Budge happy to let our loyal fans suffer. By not acting on the management of our 

club she is harming all the good work that has gone on off the pitch.

U OK HUN? XX

On the money Homme, terrible terrible post from a so called Hearts fan who works putting the goalposts out for a team in the west of Scotland.

Edited by Lfhearts

Phil Dunphy
Just now, campbell said:

No-one’s sucked in by you mate. 

You’d be less obvious if you’d chucked 7-0 in your username. 

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

You admitted yourself that you’re trolling :rofl:

I admitted nothing, I merely knew that my comment would mean people would lose their shit, however what I said was my opinion it’s not my fault people get upset about and start to throw around trolling and I’m a hibs fan, rather than have a coherent conversation

If people genuinely think the last few results are acceptable it’s really not worth debating. 

We we have been honking. Struggled to win a group against teams that are all much much worse than anyone else we will play in the league. 

Unless there is a change we will be bottom 6. Got a nice stadium though. 

Edited by HMFC86

17 minutes ago, campbell said:

Or you could have just posted this on the other threads rather than wanting to get a little bit of the limelight! You do realise we have qualified, surely that’s the objective in these early (pre season) league cup games 

Did you just ignore my edit to the mods?? I typed this and after it posted I seen about a million others like it, hence the edit. Thanks tho  

5 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Levein should and will stay.  Got us to a cup final and semi final last season despite having a really bad year of injuries.

Unbeaten so far this season.

No way are Hearts going to sack him at this stage of the season. 

The teams he played in the cups were Dunfermline, Motherwell, Livi, A Talbot, Partick Thistle and Inverness. Wasn’t exactly hard. 

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

No-one’s sucked in by you mate. 

You’d be less obvious if you’d chucked 7-0 in your username. 

Yesss!!! 

Just now, campbell said:

By you trolling your own fans? Is this what eunuch's get up to on a Saturday evening? 

gashauskis9
10 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Levein happy with the strikers so don’t need laff, Cummings Shankland etc

washington early days

uche struggling badly

maclean past it

keena needs a loan spell

wighton awful

Uche is living off last season.  Truth is he’s returned to pre season miles off the pace in terms of fitness and massively ineffective.  Vanacek was publicly humiliated for similar.

siegementality
9 minutes ago, sadj said:

There are some on here who know and they will confirm but I will not ever get into who , where what , when or family connections other than acknowledging they are there. Iv been like that since the first Kickback was around. I may in years gone by have mentioned a team or two my dad or grandad were with but thats it. Its not relevant to any discussions and I don’t use it to say i am better or more knowledgable or more connected than anyone else. As I said CC is not someone I usually challenge as he does work in footie and is usually ok. However I know that post is not accurate

It became relevant to the discussion when you said CC was wrong.

Ultimately why should I believe you over him? I know who he works for a what he does. You’ve just pulled a ‘been places, done things’.

Just now, Jodami said:

By you trolling your own fans? Is this what eunuch's get up to on a Saturday evening? 

Again no trolling, I put up my opinion and was called a hibs fan for doing so! I then stated I knew it would get that reaction from Middle aged men who would be raging over it and so far I’ve been correct that 

Libertarian
51 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

This is where I am. We need fresh ideas to move forward. 

I hate the personal abuse he gets but unfortunately he doesn’t look up to the job.

I am surprised he didn't go after the cup final. He was taken seriously ill last season and he just hasn't been the same since

4 minutes ago, campbell said:

Genuine question, do you think we've got better since last year?

Because in 2019 I think we've won a grand total 10 games, including draws again a league two side and getting beaten by bottom 6 prem teams. So unless you think we've improved since the end of the year we wont be doing anything in the league or the cups.

Dallas Green
9 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Is his record any better than cathro ?

Much better. If you even bothered to look.

6 minutes ago, campbell said:

What cause my opinion doesn’t agree with yours 

I like freedom of speech, I welcome it - I don't like hubz.

Robbo-Jambo
5 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Are you serious mate? We are Heart of Midlothian FFS.  We should be seeing these teams off with minimal difficulty. 

The fact that this kind of result was not a surprise to anyone who's watched us the last 8/9 months says it all. There are shite excuses being trotted out every week. I've never known anything like it in 36 years watching Hearts. Sure we've had bad results in the past but it was never acceptable to either the players, managers or fans. People dont seem to give a toss anymore. We've lost quite a bit dig and passion the last 3/4 years and loads of people don't seem to care. 

Nail on head. 

siegementality
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

If it makes you any less passive-aggressive...sure. 👍🏻

Ok snowflake ❄️ Apologies for asking a question that you found upsetting 😢

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic