Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

Just now, JamboAl said:

Not any more than usual for a derby.

All derbies are one-off games when anything can happen so it's pointless getting too worked up.

If we win I'll not be going out and getting wasted nor will I throw myself off a bridge if we lose.

?❤️HHGH

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

23 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I'm calm enough.

You are the one with the gripe.

Sort yourself out.

Enjoy the game, mate.

Just in. Let’s do it !

Chuck Berry

Please spare us another season of Levein garbage, do not let him sign any more players, do not let him re-sign Djoum, for god sake just sack him.

1 minute ago, Chuck Berry said:

Please spare us another season of Levein garbage, do not let him sign any more players, do not let him re-sign Djoum, for god sake just sack him.

This all day long. Enough is enough. 

Get levein out after this game.  Started bright today then levein has a word at HT and we look like a completely different team. 

Hes such a terrible influence on the park, get him out now and give the final to Daly. 

the ship looks like it needs steadied again, we are in free fall,he has to go along with his coaches,we really need to get our next management appointment bang on

I actually hold Ann Budge responsible. Any other owner would have dumped such an incompetent clown months ago.

Don't care if she knows nothing about the footballing side, how the hell, as a fan, can she stand for this pish??

10 minutes or so of actually showing the effort and work rate required, in no way papers over the cavernous cracks.

Still not good enough, change still required.

4 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

10 minutes or so of actually showing the effort and work rate required, in no way papers over the cavernous cracks.

Still not good enough, change still required.

This in buckets.

10 minutes ago, jake said:

Anyone who wants Levein in charge next season doesnt like football.

Post of the Year!

Let’s get to the final then punt CL upstairs as a non exec director. Major reorganisation of training regime also needed.

rick witter
16 minutes ago, jake said:

Absolutely spot on. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Prof said:

Let’s get to the final then punt CL upstairs as a non exec director. Major reorganisation of training regime also needed.

If Levein goes I'd rather he left the club altogether.

22 minutes ago, jake said:

And/or most likely a hibs fan

Enzo Chiefo
15 minutes ago, Prof said:

Yes, I agree. Levein has signed about 25 players in 18 months and will finish his 2nd full season with us in 6th place yet again. It's simply not good enough. It was great to get a point late on today but the performance,  creativity wise, was poor and we"re still slow and ponderous for a lot of the time. Listening to Levein's interview pre match was an ordeal in itself and he does seem to be out of his depth. All his assorted coaches need cleared out too and a new manager appointed,  with the freedom to choose his own coaches.

Smash and grab, that's what that was. I was there and was delighted but let's not make this out to be something it's not. Our manager is far too slow to try and change games. He's not proactive and waits for things to happen, that rarely do. He's a hearts legend but his time is most certainly up. Hopefully he can leave with a SC winners medal.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, rick witter said:

Absolutely spot on. 

There you go. Back in your safety zone, snuggled in your warm blanket. 

rick witter
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

You never answered my question about Levein earlier. Is he the man to take the team to third or even 4th place in the league?? 

Getintaethem
13 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Levein outers seem less than pleased we got a good point today. 

More nonsense from you.  No Hearts fan wanted to lose today.  The simple fact is it was another shocking performance.  The football is chronic under Levien and we are consistently under performing.  

KyleLafferty

I will never hate Levein. I do want a change in the dugout. I just really want him to do something for us but it doesn’t seem to be! I don’t have any hard feelings towards him and it’s weird that some Hearts fans seriously dislike the man.

Edited by KyleLafferty
Spelling

7 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

I will never hate Levein. I do want a change in the dugout. I just really want him to do something for us but it doesn’t seem to be! I don’t have any hard feelings towards him and it’s weird that some Hearts fans seriously dislike the man.

I get you bridge .

I'm now where lafferty is.

It's just not happening and theres nothing else to say.

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, rick witter said:

You never answered my question about Levein earlier. Is he the man to take the team to third or even 4th place in the league?? 

4th? Possibly yes. Although I've never claimed he is the Messiah or indeed the man to take us to relative success. Relative success being a 3rd place every 3-4 years, and good, regular cup runs. The odd victory thrown in every few years. 

I'm confused as to why you're attempting your pish with me. My problem with you is the fact you say nothing positive about a club you claim to support. Maybe I just have the meaning of the word all wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

No Hearts fan wanted to lose today.  

That is either not true or this place is absolutely reeking of Hobo.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, jake said:

I get you bridge .

I'm now where lafferty is.

It's just not happening and theres nothing else to say.

It's essentially where I am too, and where I've been for a while. 

22 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I am delighted big Uche pished on their on their parade!!  Delighted!!!!!

But his goal and the last few minutes papered over the cracks of a horrendous disorganised performance for over 80 minutes.

Like others I now think even if we win the cup Levein should step down at the end of the season and we should go in a different direction. 

Five to One
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I am delighted big Uche pished on their on their parade!!  Delighted!!!!!

But his goal and the last few minutes papered over the cracks of a horrendous disorganised performance for over 80 minutes.

Highlights the importance of picking the right team and tactics. Nobody can tell

me that man for man Hibs have better players. 

Enzo Chiefo
25 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Are there any Levein Remainers left? Shows how far we've fallen that finishing 6th behind Hibs in 2 consecutive seasons, and getting a point at ER  is celebrated as a triumph. First time we've finished behind them in consecutive seasons for 25 years.

Just now, Five to One said:

Highlights the importance of picking the right team and tactics. Nobody can tell

me that man for man Hibs have better players. 

I agree - they were just better organised with better tactics. They will played the ball quicker and had better movement.

Saying that the didnae half shit themselves after such scored! ?

There's a reason so many Hibs fans on this forum pretend to be Hearts fans wanting Levein out - he's always capable of getting a result against them, no matter how we're playing.

Edited by Guest

merseyjambo
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

There's a reason so many Hibs fans on this forum pretend to be Hearts fans wanting Levein out - he's always capable of getting a result against them, no matter how we're playing.

I’d suggest the opposite. 

They know now we are completely crap under him and have finished above us for the last 2 seasons (can’t see us getting past them this season with our remaining fixtures).

Hearts fans want to finish above them every time. 

Results against them are important but I’d take 4 defeats against them to finish above them every single time.

7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Aye is that right! what happened in the last Derby at Tynie?

8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Are there any Levein Remainers left? Shows how far we've fallen that finishing 6th behind Hibs in 2 consecutive seasons, and getting a point at ER  is celebrated as a triumph. First time we've finished behind them in consecutive seasons for 25 years.

I think CL deserves another season.  I would rather be in a cup final  that finish above H1B5 in the league.

4 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

I’d suggest the opposite. 

They know now we are completely crap under him and have finished above us for the last 2 seasons (can’t see us getting past them this season with our remaining fixtures).

Hearts fans want to finish above them every time. 

Results against them are important but I’d take 4 defeats against them to finish above them every single time.

I wouldn’t

Haringshairband
40 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Pleased with the point, still think he needs to go. That was brutal watching for 70 minutes.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, McCrae said:

I think CL deserves another season.  I would rather be in a cup final  that finish above H1B5 in the league.

Unless they were 2nd! :laugh:

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

What a lot of pish.

merseyjambo
8 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I wouldn’t

So you’d rather win 4 games against them and finish bottom than finish above them.

Strange

7 minutes ago, McCrae said:

A cup final we have little to no chance of winning you mean, Levein's won nothing as a Manager and his negative style of play won't win us this one either.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic