• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

andythejambo

First time in many a long year, that I've not stayed for the last home game lap of appreciation. Assuming that the dribble of fans who remained, were there to vent their feelings. Surely the board must be aware that all is not well.

BOBTHEBRUCE

I can't remember the last time we wanted rid of a manager so badly. 

It's become unhealthy. 

I wish Ann would release a statement on where we stand and her plans for next season. 

The rest of the Board are fully responsible. Should have been booted ages ago. 

The fans probably haven't been this deflated going into a cup final since 86.

12 minutes ago, Barack said:

Plenty of other threads mitch.

Your attention-seeking is worse than the football on show.??

He is spot on! You could cut the fans frustration and anger with a knife today!

The drop in season ticket sales will be the only factor that will get Anne Budge to make a decision on Craig Leveins future 

Just now, neilnunb said:

The rest of the Board are fully responsible. Should have been booted ages ago. 

The fans probably haven't been this deflated going into a cup final since 86.

The problem is that Budge was daft enough to put Levein on that Board!!!

Jambof3tornado

Should have walked after the embarrassment of losing 5 at livvy.

In fact he shouldnt have been allowed to walk,he should have been sacked.

14 minutes ago, Barack said:

Why not address the real issue? 

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I suspect they are all the one poster under many names :thumbsup:

You’re probably right as the same shite is spouted.

2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

The drop in season ticket sales will be the only factor that will get Anne Budge to make a decision on Craig Leveins future 

But the Hearts supporters will watch their team thru thick and thin, so I doubt very much that there'll be a significant drop in ticket sales for Anne to act. 

1 minute ago, Barack said:

On other threads, they get addressed just fine.

So is he not allowed to submit a post of his own irrespective? 

4 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Thing is, it shouldn’t take the indication of dropping sales to tell her what’s wrong. 

7 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

First time in many a long year, that I've not stayed for the last home game lap of appreciation. Assuming that the dribble of fans who remained, were there to vent their feelings. Surely the board must be aware that all is not well.

I decided to stay behind to see what happened. Levein got a few boos when he came out but nothing major. 

The whole thing was pretty tragic. Barely a few hundred people stayed, the players looked embrassed going back out. Smattering of lukewarm applause and that was it. 

Edited by JH-HMFC

Play like that today and celtic will take 5 of us.  My heart says we can do it but realistically we need a miracle

Jambo-Jimbo
32 minutes ago, siegementality said:

26 points from the last 26 league games. How anybody can defend him is beyond me.

And it's a hell of a good job that we picked up 25 pts from our first 10 games, otherwise we could have easily been in a relegation dog-fight.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Barack said:

He can post as many tedious threads as he wishes. 

Merely pointing out to him. But mitch likes the attention. 

Hopefully he's receiving it at the Merchie. Sounds terrifying.

When you say "receiving"...

6 minutes ago, dustybin said:

But the Hearts supporters will watch their team thru thick and thin, so I doubt very much that there'll be a significant drop in ticket sales for Anne to act. 

Then Craig Levein has the job for life

Captain Price
21 minutes ago, jambonian said:

No even interested in that

:cornette:

21 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I'm that angry I could crush a grape. Come up the Merchie Hearts club and see want real anger is.

Don't worry the lager will be back on soon ☺

Class of 75

What gets me is if Levein was a failure with Scotland and supposedly had the best players the country could provide at his disposal, what makes Budge think he will be a success at Hearts? The only way this situation will improve is for him to be shown the door. 

old school tie

Levein should be attending to his allotment while listening to the archers on the wireless.

Stephane Grappelli
26 minutes ago, Barack said:

People are allowed to have different opinions from you.  It's not automatically "trolling" or attention seeking.

Agentjambo

Nothing is going to change.levein will be manager next season, we will sign average players in summer and we will be dire again next season. 

20 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

I can't remember the last time we wanted rid of a manager so badly. 

It's become unhealthy. 

I wish Ann would release a statement on where we stand and her plans for next season. 

Cathro?

4 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

People are allowed to have different opinions from you.  It's not automatically "trolling" or attention seeking.

Seriously there is about 47000 threads on the same thing. Any other thread gets turned to waaaah i hate Levein , waaaah i want him out etc. All @Barack said was there is other threads for posting rather than requiring another to satisy his own personal attention requirements. Not exactly a difficult concept to understand.

however that said...Im sure I read Back of the Wheatfield rules apply so....hiyas everyone...hiyas...

Budge did indeed save the club but her mismanagement is alienating the support and is in danger of tearing the heart out of the club! When else in our history, and there has been some dark times have people been apparently unable to get motivated by a Scottish Cup Final.

1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

Cathro?

No no no , that was Levein they wanted binned they just got the name wrong. Don’t use facts to push your incorrect assertion it was Cathro

Pathetic manager. absolutely living in the dark ages. Doesn't even show any passion anymore. If he was a player we'd call him a passenger. We can and must have better

Just now, munro9 said:

Budge did indeed save the club but her mismanagement is alienating the support and is in danger of tearing the heart out of the club! When else in our history, and there has been some dark times have people been apparently unable to get motivated by a Scottish Cup Final.

I’d say 76 , 86 and 2012 cause the hobos on here would be telling us that its a lost cause we had had a shit season and they were better than us...

Hampden Demolition

Hearts need to announce that he is going at the end of the season to give the supporters a lift before the final.

BOBTHEBRUCE
3 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Cathro?

Cathro was emptied fairly quickly though, 

I think it's the fact that this is dragging on and Levein has been there throughout the Cathro saga as well. 

2 minutes ago, BOBTHEBRUCE said:

Cathro was emptied fairly quickly though, 

I think it's the fact that this is dragging on and Levein has been there throughout the Cathro saga as well. 

Could be a reason for that... just leave them to their madness not worth another night of waaa my side is right waaa my side is right waaaa you are in the middle so you are wrong... #pish

13 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

What gets me is if Levein was a failure with Scotland and supposedly had the best players the country could provide at his disposal, what makes Budge think he will be a success at Hearts? The only way this situation will improve is for him to be shown the door. 

Everyone fails with Scotland, to be fair. 

AlphonseCapone
27 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

He is spot on! You could cut the fans frustration and anger with a knife today!

Was even worse around me, just apathy. 

7 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

Hearts need to announce that he is going at the end of the season to give the supporters a lift before the final.

In football has there ever been an instance where a manager was sacked and the ‘new manager effect’ inspired a team to victory in a final? ?

Edited by Debut 4

I actually have to go back as far as 1976 to feel as apprehensive about a Hearts side going into a Cup Final. We keep shooting ourselves in the foot. Game after game this season we have been the architects of our own failure to win games. 

Levein and Co have got little time left to get this sorted out. 

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Was even worse around me, just apathy. 

That’s more worrying !

BOBTHEBRUCE
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Could be a reason for that... just leave them to their madness not worth another night of waaa my side is right waaa my side is right waaaa you are in the middle so you are wrong... #pish

It's all a bit tiring now. 

We'll have to wait until the season is over and the cup final is done, then we can see what's happening, if anything. 

Tonight is a night for a good curry and a few beers. 

Finlay James
11 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

As ridiculous as that sounds, I keep refreshing Twitter in the hope that an exclusive 'Levein has quit' appears.  I just can't wait for the final whistle to blow on this season now.

Times up Craig. Ann needs to act. If we by some miracle win the cup final he should still go aswell leave on a high. But this season after October has been nothing short of abysmal. Thanks Craig but please just leave.

Stephane Grappelli
22 minutes ago, Barack said:

It is in Mitch's case.??

Either that, or he has acute amnesia. Terrible to suffer from that.

I would comment but I can't remember what I was talking about.

Stephane Grappelli
20 minutes ago, sadj said:

Seriously there is about 47000 threads on the same thing. Any other thread gets turned to waaaah i hate Levein , waaaah i want him out etc. All @Barack said was there is other threads for posting rather than requiring another to satisy his own personal attention requirements. Not exactly a difficult concept to understand.

however that said...Im sure I read Back of the Wheatfield rules apply so....hiyas everyone...hiyas...

What rules would they be?

innerjambo
2 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

What rules would they be?

That you can only say good things about the manager,  coaches and players. Those are the rules and everyone must abide by them.

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Looking forward to him ****ing up the final

Really? Wow.

8 minutes ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

I would comment but I can't remember what I was talking about.

I read what you said about five minutes ago and came back on to help you out.

Guess what?  I've only gone and forgotten what you said. :sad: 

Are you in the Merchie?

Stephane Grappelli
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

I read what you said about five minutes ago and came back on to help you out.

Guess what?  I've only gone and forgotten what you said. :sad: 

Are you in the Merchie?

?

Not far from there but at home. Downing Lemsip, watching Series 2 of Line of Duty and shaking uncontrollably.  I'm not well.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren pinned and unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic