Naismith - aims for return against Rangers ( updated )

Bauld

Special Agent Dale Cooper
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Your post was far more attention seeking than anything Daza has posted.

Nah, on a par.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Inch Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

‘bout the same, I’d say

Heartsofgold
10 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Sorry folks, battery died, I had intended on posting a few minutes after my first comment ?

Anyway, I was only trying to get my head round Daza talking more sh*t, this time about bonuses and wages.

Apologies if I gave anyone bad feelings about the Naismith deal but as I’ve been saying for about 2 months now, the deal is done and will be announced when they need to announce it. 

I’m going to hunt you down and murder your cat??. My bloody heart is going like a bloody train. 

Just now, Heartsofgold said:

I’m going to hunt you down and murder your cat??. My bloody heart is going like a bloody train. 

:rofl:

23 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

It was indeed - and not good for my old ticker. 

It should have been ten
27 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

This 

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

67F5F68F-0642-4FF1-8076-CADC231530B1.png

22CD52FD-9CFF-46BA-92FB-88F9B3381EF9.jpeg

7A6920C5-95A5-4E8C-AF60-23C6139D0300.jpeg

BD07C97B-0226-4024-9370-6DD89597B9FD.jpeg

You should have added a picture of a clown at the end!

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

Sorry folks, battery died, I had intended on posting a few minutes after my first comment ?

Anyway, I was only trying to get my head round Daza talking more sh*t, this time about bonuses and wages.

Apologies if I gave anyone bad feelings about the Naismith deal but as I’ve been saying for about 2 months now, the deal is done and will be announced when they need to announce it. 

How does that constitute big news just in. A post by Daza!!

Think your posts are normally pretty sound but that is attention seeking if I ever saw it. Absolutely pointless. 

hmfc_liam06
1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

In my view that is worthy of a thread ban.

Some have been banned for less :lol:

Enzo Chiefo

If he signs great, if not we move on. Revolving next seaaon around him, after this season's injuries , is not advisable . 

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

If he signs great, if not we move on. Revolving next seaaon around him, after this season's injuries , is not advisable . 

Totally agree enzo about everything revolving around Naisy. Levein needs to sort this out. 

2 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Wow, you need help. LoveNgoo is back folks. Surely getting banned for the part in bold. What a roaster 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Levein would have us finishing bottom 6 without Naismith. It's crucial he signs.

Enzo Chiefo
4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Levein would have us finishing bottom 6 without Naismith. It's crucial he signs.

That's how it appears.  Perhaps he will sign and that's fine but, if not and certainly in Djoum's case, Jim McLean would have had them pinned up against a wall by now. 

27 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Who says we are?

3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That's how it appears.  Perhaps he will sign and that's fine but, if not and certainly in Djoum's case, Jim McLean would have had them pinned up against a wall by now. 

Dead relevant.

So saying that vanacek was ‘rubbish’ was shite

player management but physical violence against players is how it should be done?

Remind me to be notified every time you post, you’re a “one to watch”!

Do you have blogs? Podcasts?

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Who says we aren't?

If you read the papers of interviews with levein - instead of just being riddled and dripping with hatred - you will have seen Levein say we need not to be so reliant on naismith next season

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Jammy T said:

I asked first.

Just now, Jammy T said:

I asked first.

Judging by the summer fawn fest on here about whether he signs or not, and the fact his absence last term is used to excuse our poor season, I think the case is closed. 

Judging by the summer fawn fest on here about whether he signs or not, and the fact his absence last term is used to excuse our poor season, I think the case is closed. 

Oooh. Which one of us is Levein?

Its a fan’s forum not the Hearts Boardroom FFS.

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Oh, when this happens you'll feel really silly. 

Surely he'll feel really clever?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
15 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

If you read the papers of interviews with levein - instead of just being riddled and dripping with hatred - you will have seen Levein say we need not to be so reliant on naismith next season

Where is the evidence we needn't rely on Naismith? Levein apparently said he didn't  know what to do last season at an AGM when we were struggling. If he continues the trend of signing players who can't score we're no different from last season. Still plenty time to go but excuse me if I don't hang on his every word. 

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

:Aye:

Enzo Chiefo
30 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Oooh. Which one of us is Levein?

Its a fan’s forum not the Hearts Boardroom FFS.

Hearts Boardroom?? ?. That's packed with heavyweight football people right enough.  Better defer to the mood of the fans tbh

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Hearts Boardroom?? ?. That's packed with heavyweight football people right enough.  Better defer to the mood of the fans tbh

Like most Boardrooms?  Or just Hearts?

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Like most Boardrooms?  Or just Hearts?

Like Hearts.  We're badly missing a COE, a football person

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

Like Hearts.  We're badly missing a COE, a football person

Dodging the question.

Is it just Hearts? 

What's a COE?

Apart from CL, it's a long time since we had a football person in the Boardroom. 

Was Bobby Parker the last one?

LoveNgoo making an absolute arse of himself again :lol:

Remember that time you weren't man enough to apologise to Daza after Naismith signed and you were caught being a slaver yet again? 

Enzo Chiefo
4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Dodging the question.

Is it just Hearts? 

What's a COE?

Apart from CL, it's a long time since we had a football person in the Boardroom. 

Was Bobby Parker the last one?

Wtf you talking about?

Q. Like most boardrooms or just Hearts.

A. Like Hearts. 

Questioned answered with brevity.

Goodnight.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Anyone bored shitless with this payment thing? Just announce a pre-contract if the deal is done, otherwise the deal isn't completed.

LoveNgoo incidentally. :cornette:

Inch Hearts
53 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Wtf you talking about?

A. Like Hearts. 

Goodnight.

Mate, how can you still be biting/getting wound up by the jokers questions? :lol: 

23 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Anyone bored shitless with this payment thing? Just announce a pre-contract if the deal is done, otherwise the deal isn't completed.

LoveNgoo incidentally. :cornette:

I have absolutely no idea how it works but my understanding of it is, if Naismith is holding out for the payment from the pfa or whoever it is who dishes the cash out, perhaps an important part of that is that in order to qualify you have to have been out of contract with no guarantee of a contract elsewhere , as opposed to just waiting it out to get that payment 

purely speculation on my part 

StevenNaismith

A few folk getting their knickers in a twist. The facts are that the vast majority of our first team players have bonuses in their contracts, the ones who don’t are the younger lads like Cochrane, Brandon, Godinho etc. And there’s several first team players on more than £3k a week, mind you we’ve lost two players recently who were in that bracket (Sammon and Martin)

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Wtf you talking about?

A. Like Hearts. 

Goodnight.

Night night wee boy.

1 hour ago, BM1874 said:

I have absolutely no idea how it works but my understanding of it is, if Naismith is holding out for the payment from the pfa or whoever it is who dishes the cash out, perhaps an important part of that is that in order to qualify you have to have been out of contract with no guarantee of a contract elsewhere , as opposed to just waiting it out to get that payment 

purely speculation on my part 

Correct - like a redundancy payment.

Its like some severance payments only remain live whilst unemployed and why people like Butcher / McCoist didn’t take on work for the duration of their payments..

Mr Elwood P

Correct - like a redundancy payment.

Its like some severance payments only remain live whilst unemployed and why people like Butcher / McCoist didn’t take on work for the duration of their payments..

Completely different.

1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

A few folk getting their knickers in a twist. The facts are that the vast majority of our first team players have bonuses in their contracts, the ones who don’t are the younger lads like Cochrane, Brandon, Godinho etc. And there’s several first team players on more than £3k a week, mind you we’ve lost two players recently who were in that bracket (Sammon and Martin)

Now you really are taking the biscuit. Wow. 

Mr Elwood P

Thanks for clarifying 

The Naismith scenario is one extra payment (13th month). This is a protection for unemployed players, more aimed at those on far less lucrative deals. The others mentioned were having their contact paid up until it was perfected. If they had signed a contract with a new club they would no longer be entitled to those payments. This is what is commonly referred to as ‘gardening leave’.

1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

Now you really are taking the biscuit. Wow. 

Come on Daz, I've already been assured that Martin was on 12k a month. :rofl: 

Generic Username

Five years of LobeNgoo under various guises pretending to be in the know. Let's relive the classic;

Unknown user
4 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

I'll need some time to get my head round this post.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 hours ago, Meestah Sahmon said:

Five years of LobeNgoo under various guises pretending to be in the know. Let's relive the classic;

:jjyay:

3 hours ago, Meestah Sahmon said:

Looking forward to his next reincarnation. Adds to the debate etc... ?