Naismith - aims for return against Rangers ( updated )

Bauld

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Inch Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

Robbo-Jambo
18 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Big news just in folks. Trying to get my head round it before I post it on this thread ?

One of his legs has fallen off.

21 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Big news just in folks. Trying to get my head round it before I post it on this thread ?

Your sisters your mother? 

Bazzas right boot
On 09/06/2019 at 17:46, dazajmbo said:

What I said was we don't really get involved in it, there are of course players on bonuses what I meant was there are very few on bonuses. I'd say about 10-15% of the players get performance bonuses. The rest don't have bonuses and it's something the club overall try not to get into on contracts.

Can see merit in this. 

Would be more attractive for a player to get a guaranteed amount rather than the possibility of a slightly higher amount but the team having to win. 

For a club our level to be as attractive as possible it would make sense. 

Team x £4k a week but 25% win bonus

Team y £4.5k a week no matter 

For a team like Hearts, option b might be more attractive. 

In this league For Celtic, option A. 

I'd guess there would be a collective bonus for team depending on the teams performance in the competitions as well. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Yeah, his knees have completely gone. They’re adding extra disabled access to get him up to Ann Budge’s office to sign his new 8 year deal. The delay is because they’ve forgotten to order the lifts. In the meantime the cost of lifts has soared globally so the project is 200% over budget. Scarf above wheelchair photo is imminent ...

Oh, when this happens you'll feel really silly. 

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Naismith signing for Hibs.

Goodbye, world!

Eh? ? where’s this coming from?! 

I'm fairly sure "StevenNaismith" used to post as LoveNgoo and TheExecutive, so I'm looking forward to hearing the big news.

So I can usually get my head round things in a few minutes. I got my head round our cup final defeat in about 30 minutes.

So I’d suggest our poster puts up or shuts up otherwise mods should be all over his ass.

Edited by Jammy T

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

So I can usually get my head round things in a few minutes. I got my head round our cup final defeat in about 30 minutes.

So I’d suggest our poster puts up or shuts up otherwise mods should be all over his ass.

This.

Mr Elwood P
19 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Oh, when this happens you'll feel really silly. 

On the contrary, I would feel ITK ...

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Heartsofgold
52 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

So you’re going from 100% signed to something like this post now??!?!?

get a grip and post what you have been told. We will then either tear into you or jump off the nearest bridge but enough of the attention seeking pish. 

Aw ffs. Not bad news on this? ?

Come on @StevenNaismith post what you’ve heard. The majority of us are Hearts fans and just want to know what it is. 

I get that that you might not want to, but then given what you initially posted you open yourself up to accusations of attention seeking if you don’t.

C’mon man, do the right thing. However bad it is we can take it. ?

1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

B08C25D1-7A9C-4FB8-8CAD-37E8E697C7AE.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Barack said:

Put your pants back on, Morph.

:lol:

NAISMITH SIGNING FOR EAST FIFE!

:sob:

Can't believe it.

Mods launch this Fifer mup jackoff.gif~c200

1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

Levein leaving....Naismith as player manager?

Clerry Jambo
3 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Sheep in for him 

They probably are but no danger he would head there imho 

2 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

I take you’ve thought about it and it’s not worth posting.

It should have been ten
5 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

They probably are but no danger he would head there imho 

Hope not ??

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

67F5F68F-0642-4FF1-8076-CADC231530B1.png

22CD52FD-9CFF-46BA-92FB-88F9B3381EF9.jpeg

7A6920C5-95A5-4E8C-AF60-23C6139D0300.jpeg

BD07C97B-0226-4024-9370-6DD89597B9FD.jpeg

Loved catchphrase! The Aberdeen link was mentioned before Naismith quotes seem to rule that out and he said wasn’t ready for coaching either. 

Captain America

Have seen the Aberdeen rumours on Twitter increasing over last few days but hopefully they nothing.

Twitter says Dons are interested. 

Find it hard to believe he'd be interested in the commute when his intention was to return home. If he'd entertain Aberdeen, why not down south still?

Don't think it changes a thing. 

I'm sure some of this infestation is due to the Zibby poll. People hate being laughed at and look for a means to respond. Pity there's no really effective filter mechanism.

Personally, I would eat my own excrement before I would post on their site.  It's good for a laugh once in a while but that's all.

When you've got a minimum of 81 years to wait for your next scottish cup victory you have to fill in the time somehow I suppose.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

When you've got a minimum of 81 years to wait for your next scottish cup victory you have to fill in the time somehow I suppose.

?? so true; so well put. 

StevenNaismith

Sorry folks, battery died, I had intended on posting a few minutes after my first comment ?

Anyway, I was only trying to get my head round Daza talking more sh*t, this time about bonuses and wages.

Apologies if I gave anyone bad feelings about the Naismith deal but as I’ve been saying for about 2 months now, the deal is done and will be announced when they need to announce it. 

1 minute ago, StevenNaismith said:

Sorry folks, battery died, I had intended on posting a few minutes after my first comment ?

Anyway, I was only trying to get my head round Daza talking more sh*t, this time about bonuses and wages.

Apologies if I gave anyone bad feelings about the Naismith deal but as I’ve been saying for about 2 months now, the deal is done and will be announced when they need to announce it. 

:rofl:FFS you certainly know how to get kickback going.

3 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

:rofl: 

Well played sir.

5 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Your post was far more attention seeking than anything Daza has posted.