Naismith - aims for return against Rangers ( updated )

Bauld

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Back to the arguing for me!

Sounds about right.  :wink: 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Inch Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Sounds about right.  :wink: 

Get it round you.

?

18 minutes ago, campbell said:

His contract has very much expired, if the rumours are true he’s waiting on an extra months payment then he will sign, I’m guessing he can still train with us as 14 days is quite a bit after pre season starts 

I don't think his contract expires until 30 June.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Seems to be the case.

Name in Home Country /
Full Name:
Steven John Naismith
Date of Birth: Sep 14, 1986
Place of Birth: Irvine  Scotland
Height: 1,78 m
Citizenship: Scotland  Scotland
Position: Forward - Second Striker
Foot: right
Player Agent: PMPR Excellence
Current club: Norwich City Norwich City
Contract until: 30.06.2019
Outfitter: adidas

Bridge of Djoum

As I understood it, his contract expires June 30th. If he signs or agrees to sign for another club before then he forfeits the additional payment from Norwich.

Campbell, if you're gonna ask for new info, then shout down those provide it, or make further incorrect claims yourself... Well intentioned i'm sure.

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Morph said:

Did he not already try that before with the SNP?

The boring back and forward with levein aside I actually quite like Mikey Stewart.  If the relationship wasn’t so sour he maybe could’ve had some sort of business role at hearts if he had wanted. 

I think he thought about it but left it.

I can see why people think that.  Levein is just as bad though. 

3 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Why not?  

Michael - could of, should of, would of - Stewart on the board of Heart of Midlothian Football Club:arghh:

I'm told the contract is on the desk dated the 2nd July and has already got the signatures required. 

2 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I'm told the contract is on the desk dated the 2nd July and has already got the signatures required. 

Hopefully that'll shut a few up on here...for a wee while at least.

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

I think he thought about it but left it.

I can see why people think that.  Levein is just as bad though. 

He didn't "left it".  It left him.  he lost out in the nomination to Michelle Thomson.

Are you and your Enzo buddy ever going to tell us about these clubs with heavyweight football people on the Board or has that tripe died a death now?

Inch Hearts
11 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

He didn't "left it".  It left him.  he lost out in the nomination to Michelle Thomson.

Are you and your Enzo buddy ever going to tell us about these clubs with heavyweight football people on the Board or has that tripe died a death now?

When did I once claim for any footballers being on clubs boards? Name once. 

Mikey put his support behind the lady that eventually won the chance to represent the national party for Edinburgh west.  Since he’s focussed on holyrood.  

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Michael - could of, should of, would of - Stewart on the board of Heart of Midlothian Football Club:arghh:

Like a current member he’s a former captain who loves the club. 

7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

When did I once claim for any footballers being on clubs boards? Name once. 

Mikey put his support behind the lady that eventually won the chance to represent the national party for Edinburgh west.  Since he’s focussed on holyrood.  

Your support for Enzo suggested you did but it's good to know now that you don't agree with his view and you just wanted to troll me.

As for your 2nd paragraph, I simply don't believe it.  He lost out in the nomination which left him with little choice but to back her.

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

I assume because he remains on loan to us that he can start pre-season like everyone else? 

Just now, Cygnet said:

I assume because he remains on loan to us that he can start pre-season like everyone else? 

Not sure but I would think it might still need Norwich's permission.

15 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Like a current member he’s a former captain who loves the club. 

He’s a former Hibs player who’s got an agenda against the club. 

He’s also not the sharpest tool in the box. 

Not an anti Daza post but I think JKB should be careful about allowing such info on here. Significant legal ramifications if it causes problems with other payments.

50 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Not sure but I would think it might still need Norwich's permission.

Would seem a bit churlish to refuse. 

CloustonHMFC
1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

The only reason Mikey put his support behind her was because it was a straight up choice between her and the Lib Dem’s. FWIW, that was my branch and he should have won the nomination. Internal politics meant he missed out. 

Inch Hearts
3 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Your support for Enzo suggested you did but it's good to know now that you don't agree with his view and you just wanted to troll me.

As for your 2nd paragraph, I simply don't believe it.  He lost out in the nomination which left him with little choice but to back her.

What are you on about trolling you ya rocket I didn’t give my opinion of such thing.  Don’t be getting stations above yourself pal. 

Inch Hearts
2 hours ago, clouston1992 said:

The only reason Mikey put his support behind her was because it was a straight up choice between her and the Lib Dem’s. FWIW, that was my branch and he should have won the nomination. Internal politics meant he missed out. 

Yeah that’s all spot on. 

Inch Hearts
3 hours ago, Rudolf said:

He’s no agenda about the club and speaks highly of hearts as he supports the club. 

Is Levein more intelligent and what are you basing this on? 

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Not an anti Daza post but I think JKB should be careful about allowing such info on here. Significant legal ramifications if it causes problems with other payments.

What are these significant legal ramifications? Barely enough facts on here to string together a decent rumour never mind enough to constitute any form of legal action.

Bazzas right boot
On 15/06/2019 at 17:22, StevenNaismith said:

Sorry folks, battery died, I had intended on posting a few minutes after my first comment ?

Anyway, I was only trying to get my head round Daza talking more sh*t, this time about bonuses and wages.

Apologies if I gave anyone bad feelings about the Naismith deal but as I’ve been saying for about 2 months now, the deal is done and will be announced when they need to announce it. 

This Naismith thread has went the same was as the first one. 

Complete shite. 

I'd be Suprised if there was a thread  about with as much nonsense content in  it on the entire world wide Web thingy. 

Bazzas right boot

The only thing the content on here will do is get folk carted of in a white straight jacket. 

Boris Johnson is more factual, truthful and logical than this thread. 

Yes, Norwich will take Naismith to court because a poster on JKB who claims ITK knowledge posted something that may or may not come true :D

19 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

What are you on about trolling you ya rocket I didn’t give my opinion of such thing.  Don’t be getting stations above yourself pal. 

Nurse!  Nurse!

3 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Also don’t remember Levein being stripped of the captaincy or grabbed by throat by a member of the coaching staff (allegedly).

CloustonHMFC
4 hours ago, Rudolf said:

For all his faults, one thing you can’t say about him is he’s stupid. He’s actually a very intelligent man.

He also has no agenda against the club although, admittedly, his agenda against Levein sometimes across like that. 

Edited by clouston1992

5 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

For all his faults, one thing you can’t say about him is he’s stupid. He’s actually a very intelligent man.

He also has no agenda against the club although, admittedly, his agenda against Levein sometimes across like that. 

Did he not recently pull a ‘Ewan Cameron’? “I supported Hearts growing up. Now I’m a supporter of Scottish Football”?

7 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

As I understood it, his contract expires June 30th. If he signs or agrees to sign for another club before then he forfeits the additional payment from Norwich.

Campbell, if you're gonna ask for new info, then shout down those provide it, or make further incorrect claims yourself... Well intentioned i'm sure.

I stand corrected on the exact dates of his contract my understanding was it expired on the 30th of May and he was waiting till the 30th of June for the extra payment! Can I just point out that I didn’t shout anyone down, my initial comment was at them ruining the thread, I then commented on what I had been told not shouting anyone down at all! However that doesn’t change the fact that people have yet again hijacked a thread to make themselves feel  like the big man and ruin it for others 

Edited by campbell

5 hours ago, Cygnet said:

I dont know for sure but because his contract is up with Norwich, SN will be allowed to train wherever he likes. Signing a contract would be another matter in relation to his “balloon payment” or whatever its called (IMO). 

Edited by Pans Jambo

Bridge of Djoum
48 minutes ago, campbell said:

I stand corrected on the exact dates of his contract my understanding was it expired on the 30th of May and he was waiting till the 30th of June for the extra payment! Can I just point out that I didn’t shout anyone down, my initial comment was at them ruining the thread, I then commented on what I had been told not shouting anyone down at all! However that doesn’t change the fact that people have yet again hijacked a thread to make themselves feel  like the big man and ruin it for others 

Fair enough, chief. 

Inch Hearts
2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Also don’t remember Levein being stripped of the captaincy or grabbed by throat by a member of the coaching staff (allegedly).

He did smash a player wearing our jersey on the pitch.  (Not alleged) 

22 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

He did smash a player wearing our jersey on the pitch.  (Not alleged) 

Yes, he did. Despite this, he was kept on and retained the captaincy. Quite telling that. Stewart had it stripped off him and given to Zaliukas, who led us to victory in the biggest game in our history, so a wise decision.

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Yes, he did. Despite this, he was kept on and retained the captaincy. Quite telling that. Stewart had it stripped off him and given to Zaliukas, who led us to victory in the biggest game in our history, so a wise decision.

Vlad made that decision when Mikey was out injured. 

Levein kept it because of the player he was.  Therefore in his time as player lamped a team mate and manager walked out on the club, I’m sure you had nothing but positive things to say about CL when he left and didn’t hold any grudges when linked to us afterwards and even as Scotland manager.  The vast majority of everyone I spoke to didn’t want him back ever again then proceeded to love him and forget about the past when he came back and now it’s at a stage that regardless of how underperforming the team has been the past few years he can do no wrong to some whereas Mikeys the devil for calling him out. Strange world at times. Of course my post for some will be swept under the comfort blanket and carpet as a “Levein hater” 

Edited by Inch Hearts

5 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Berra was out injured but still got the captaincy on his return.

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Jefferies made him captain. JJ sussed Stewart out very quickly. A good job too, for all of us. 

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Berra was out injured but still got the captaincy on his return.

Berra had a sell on value of millions. 

Inch Hearts

Jefferies made him captain. JJ sussed Stewart out very quickly. A good job too, for all of us. 

Romanov made him captain.  He told JJ to do so. 

1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

I'm not doubting you.  That means Romanov didn't want Stewart.

Just now, Inch Hearts said:

Nah. JJ saw right through Stewart, and realised very quickly he was the worst possible choice as Captain. He then gave it to the vice captain permanently. 

Inch Hearts
Just now, JamboAl said:

I'm not doubting you.  That means Romanov didn't want Stewart.

Vlad wanted Zali as captain and it wasn’t a bad choice tbh.  Stewart wasn’t a good captain but still got screwed over mid season. 

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Nah. JJ saw right through Stewart, and realised very quickly he was the worst possible choice as Captain. He then gave it to the vice captain permanently. 

Swap JJ for Romanov and I would agree.  Jim done as he was told.  

3 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Swap JJ for Romanov and I would agree.  Jim done as he was told.  

Jim saw Stewart’s behaviour first hand, as did his coaching team. He made the decision to strip the undesirable influence of the armband, and it just so happened the vice captain was the best choice for the job, both in reality, and in the club owner’s eyes.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Inch Hearts

Jim saw Stewart’s behaviour first hand, as did his coaching team. He made the decision to strip the undesirable influence of the armband, and it just so happened the vice captain was the best choice for the job, both in reality, and in the club owner’s eyes.

Sound mate. (In a non-sarcastic way) 

It should have been ten
13 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Football people tend not be particularly good at running businesses. Ask Willie Miller. ?

This 

Edited by It should have been ten

It should have been ten
12 hours ago, JamboAl said:

When people write shite they should not object to being asked to provide clarification.  Asking questions for a living can be quite profitable whereas forecasting who will be a successful Board member is very much a lottery especially when they are divisive characters.

It seems that when you get stuck for a constructive reply, you chose to attack the poster rather than the post.  That is often the sign of a defeated person.  I also think you have no need to mention JiH who has played no part in this issue.   Absolutely uncalled for!

:spoton:

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

This Naismith thread has went the same was as the first one. 

Complete shite. 

I'd be Suprised if there was a thread  about with as much nonsense content in  it on the entire world wide Web thingy. 

Tbf the ‘Levein must go’ thread had a fair amount of pish posted on it   :compute: