Tommy Robinson

DB-14

2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I suspect the people who don't understand what racism is, are the ones claiming that Robinson is not racist.

He clearly is.

Based on assumption?  He may well be, I don't think he is.  Call me old fashioned but I need to see evidence before I believe something.  A distorted video of him shouting "Brevik" is hardly evidence.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Based on assumption?  He may well be, I don't think he is.  Call me old fashioned but I need to see evidence before I believe something.  A distorted video of him shouting "Brevik" is hardly evidence.

His association with the EDL, BNP, Pegida, FLA and now attempts to join farage's old crew  ( I suspect to mount a leadership challenge that would catapult him into mainstream politics)

Its either an incredibly poor choice of friends he has, or a pattern of treading the line in a similar matter to that of Anjem Choudray and the likes

ie- choose your words carefully and always have minions take the fall, but its obvious to all what you really are.

16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I’ve not done a survey but I certainly agree TR has some unsavoury racists who follow him but I know many ‘decent’ people who agree with a lot TR says.  He is winning popularity as he is shooting form the hip which is rare (look no further than JKB).  The ‘I’ word is one so many are desperate to discuss but it is a taboo subject.   Wanting to know who is moving in next door and where your hard earned taxes are going to – there is absolutely nothing racist about this.  Being against Islam is not racist, if it were then I am a racist.  Quite frankly anyone in favour of the teaching of Islam is someone I’d give a wide berth to.

I've not done a survey but I'd be confident that the vast majority of his supporters are unsavoury (kind way of putting it) 

Out of interest, you mention where taxes are going to - are you bothered about the amount of lazy folk that are white, probably non religious, born and raised in the UK, not trying to find work sponging off the state? 

Why do you think Nick Griffin by the way? Why did he fail where TR is doing so well? 

3 minutes ago, fast_blood said:

I've not done a survey but I'd be confident that the vast majority of his supporters are unsavoury (kind way of putting it) 

Out of interest, you mention where taxes are going to - are you bothered about the amount of lazy folk that are white, probably non religious, born and raised in the UK, not trying to find work sponging off the state? 

Why do you think Nick Griffin by the way? Why did he fail where TR is doing so well? 

Never given Griffin a second thought and have watched next to nothing on him.  Is he even still around?

I am against all spongers.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Never given Griffin a second thought and have watched next to nothing on him.  Is he even still around?

Oh really...interesting:

i8hibsh said:

Yes Griffin is racist

Yes the BNP are a racist organisation

Yes a lot of the stuff uttered from him and his party is unfounded, romantic and archaic

BUT

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this

I GAURANTEE if everyone on this thread is honest with themselves they will admit that there are a few things he says that you agree with

Am I right?

Forget about the fact that it is 'cool' to hate him and to shake your finger at everything he says, be true to yourself.

I don't like the BNP and I certainly don't vote for them, however I hate the sanctimonious halfwits who protested outside the BBC yesterday more.

We proudly live in a democracy. We have the right to vote for or against him. We do not have the right to silence him

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not seen him in the press recently to be honest. Just wondered if you had an opinion on him. 

2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Oh really...interesting:

i8hibsh said:

Yes Griffin is racist

Yes the BNP are a racist organisation

Yes a lot of the stuff uttered from him and his party is unfounded, romantic and archaic

BUT

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this

I GAURANTEE if everyone on this thread is honest with themselves they will admit that there are a few things he says that you agree with

Am I right?

Forget about the fact that it is 'cool' to hate him and to shake your finger at everything he says, be true to yourself.

I don't like the BNP and I certainly don't vote for them, however I hate the sanctimonious halfwits who protested outside the BBC yesterday more.

We proudly live in a democracy. We have the right to vote for or against him. We do not have the right to silence him

Listen lad, After what you said to me (both in private message and on here)I can tell you that I utterly despise you and have no interest in EVER talking to you.  For someone that said they were going to block me I find it bizarre you are wanting to engage in conversation now.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Listen lad, After what you said to me (both in private message and on here)I can tell you that I utterly despise you and have no interest in EVER talking to you.  For someone that said they were going to block me I find it bizarre you are wanting to engage in conversation now.

It's interesting that you defend Tommy Robinson and Nick Griffin...yet claim not to be a racist isn't it 'lad'?

Time to admit what you actually believe i8.

maroonlegions

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You want evidence on Mr Tommy boy, read this;

Robinson has gone from street protester to arguably the loudest anti-Islam voice in the UK. Here's how he got there;

Screen shots from his u-tube channel;

1526478604973-tommyYT.jpeg

To Mark, Robinson is an ideologue. His persona is the result of long-held personal grudges, mixed up with a need for acceptance (Mark recalls an event when he seemed close to tears at being misunderstood).

He also thinks Robinson's views are exacerbated by a "toxic mess of conspiracy theories", strengthened by his alliances with peers such as Infowars' Alex Jones. These networks help Robinson's ideas to spread all over the world, though Robinson himself cannot always follow.

During the years since his time in the EDL – the far-right street movement he founded – Robinson has rebranded himself repeatedly, and often clumsily. In October of 2013, a couple of months before he was jailed for mortgage fraud, he left the EDL with the support of the anti-extremism think-tank Quilliam. Then he abruptly gave up on anti-extremism with a short-lived stint heading up the UK branch of the European anti-Islam organisation Pegida. Then, towards the end of 2017, there was this mystifying turn as the goodwill ambassador of an unregistered arts charity.

Tell me ONE time he has condoned any far right movement with links to racist  over tones that have links to HIM??

Tell me ONE time he has distanced himself from know far right thugs who latch on to him??

Hi everyone.

Please refrain from personal comments, and stick with the topic of the thread.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

For what it's worth, I'd suggest that i8 appears to be a deeply troubled/angry man...and has been sucked in by propaganda from certain unsavoury characters, that utilise deceptive language to avoid being prosecuted for hate crimes...and in essence 'groom' people to their causes by not directly being racist (and lure people in that might not actually be racists themselves).

What makes literally no sense, is that i8 lives in Edinburgh, Scotland...hardly a place where there's a gigantic immigrant issue to be concerned about (like some of the places mentioned in this thread, Luton, Northern English working class towns like Bury etc)...so quite why he feels he needs to champion the anti-immigration cause is anyone's guess.

Well duh, but at the end of the day this forum isn't about keeping personal squabbles going, maybe it is time to Ignore right enough.

Just now, Smithee said:

Well duh, but at the end of the day this forum isn't about keeping personal squabbles going, maybe it is time to Ignore right enough.

Indeed...back on ignore he goes!

2 hours ago, Deviskan said:

Indeed...back on ignore he goes!

Aawww! I completely missed the whole thing. Can anyone PM me screenshots? Hate missing out on the good times. ?

2 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Aawww! I completely missed the whole thing. Can anyone PM me screenshots? Hate missing out on the good times. ?

Islam is the religion of peace, anyone who says otherwise is racist.

Tommy Robinson is the devil and racist scumbag.

Thats about it

3 minutes ago, yetiEH12 said:

Islam is the religion of peace, anyone who says otherwise is racist.

Tommy Robinson is the devil and racist scumbag.

Thats about it

I meant the PMs. ?

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I meant the PMs. ?

all you need to do is condemn TR and I8. Is that difficult for you?  maybe your racist?

11 minutes ago, yetiEH12 said:

all you need to do is condemn TR and I8. Is that difficult for you?  maybe your racist?

I don’t understand your reply...

21 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I don’t understand your reply...

no probs brother. best we both stay out this thread tbh. Its all political, religious bollocks. 

Just now, yetiEH12 said:

no probs brother. best we both stay out this thread tbh. Its all political, religious bollocks. 

Sorry man, I can’t promise that. I have a big problem with the club being associated with this shit. 

...a bit disco

A weird and sinister turn has been taken.

Possibly.

1 minute ago, Barack said:

PM'S FIR EVRYBOADY!!!!

PM Dawn would do a better job of running the country tbf.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

That's the way it goes...I guess...

Yeah. Gotta be movin’ up I suppose.

15 minutes ago, yetiEH12 said:

BIlly Davies thinks you’re getting your Tommys mixed up, brother. ✊?

Bridge of Djoum
56 minutes ago, yetiEH12 said:

Image result for funny reply gifs

6 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

You want evidence on Mr Tommy boy, read this;

Robinson has gone from street protester to arguably the loudest anti-Islam voice in the UK. Here's how he got there;

Screen shots from his u-tube channel;

1526478604973-tommyYT.jpeg

To Mark, Robinson is an ideologue. His persona is the result of long-held personal grudges, mixed up with a need for acceptance (Mark recalls an event when he seemed close to tears at being misunderstood).

He also thinks Robinson's views are exacerbated by a "toxic mess of conspiracy theories", strengthened by his alliances with peers such as Infowars' Alex Jones. These networks help Robinson's ideas to spread all over the world, though Robinson himself cannot always follow.

During the years since his time in the EDL – the far-right street movement he founded – Robinson has rebranded himself repeatedly, and often clumsily. In October of 2013, a couple of months before he was jailed for mortgage fraud, he left the EDL with the support of the anti-extremism think-tank Quilliam. Then he abruptly gave up on anti-extremism with a short-lived stint heading up the UK branch of the European anti-Islam organisation Pegida. Then, towards the end of 2017, there was this mystifying turn as the goodwill ambassador of an unregistered arts charity.

Tell me ONE time he has condoned any far right movement with links to racist  over tones that have links to HIM??

Tell me ONE time he has distanced himself from know far right thugs who latch on to him??

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I8.

Although I disagree with most of the things you post you at least engage with others while not being abusive.

Some of the cretins on here who regard themselves as progressive and bemoan a tiny minority of politicizing our club have an agenda that is never ending.

Never heard a peep of condemnation of racially motivated crimes against children.

Instead they rallied against posters like me who started threads about racist sexual predators who used their religion to absolve these crimes and racially targeted children.

Yet they infest these topics like the vanguard of good.

If they are now personal messaging you they are little shite bags.

I get nipped by your posts.

Keep it up

7 hours ago, fast_blood said:

Yeah .

Lazy white northern English on the dole voting brexit too thick to understand politics.

I remember Scottish and northern English all too well understanding politics.

Some right clueless bigots on here.

7 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I suspect the people who don't understand what racism is, are the ones claiming that Robinson is not racist.

He clearly is.

Are the Pakistani grooming gangs racist?

Is the Pakistani communities racist?

Tommy Robinson's kids Godfather is black. Tommy Robinson has black friends.  This destroys the narrative he's racist.  

maybe best going for bigoted against Islam rather than racist.

good luck defending Islam. 

Edited by yetiEH12

3 minutes ago, jake said:

I remember they wanted to burn Rushdie alive in 89 for writing a book. There was no talk of far right or extremism back then, just a load of hot heads burning effigies and books while engaging in mob violence in London and elsewhere.  Was my first inkling that this community 's ideology was intolerant, reactionary and dangerous. Undoubtedly proven true since.

Bridge of Djoum
10 minutes ago, yetiEH12 said:

Tommy Robinson's kids Godfather is black. Tommy Robinson has black friends.  This destroys the narrative he's racist.  

maybe best going for bigoted against Islam rather than racist.

good luck defending Islam. 

6 posts. All defending a vile little bigot.

You're best ignored.

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You're best ignored.

Look up the meaning of bigot.

Seems you are one.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, jake said:

Look up the meaning of bigot.

Seems you are one.

'Ignoring a bigot means I'm a bigot?

Kindly explain.

15 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You're best ignored.

Islam has huge problems. There are people trying to reform it but they face an uphill battle. They are the minority which is a shame.  Thats the reality.

Scotland has its own muslim council separate fro the British Muslim council.  The reason the they did that was because they viewed the British muslim council as extremist. They wanted a separate identity for Scottish Muslims. Which for many years worked ok. .  Unfortunately recently more extreme elements have taken over the Muslim council of Scotland. You can google these individuals. Its not good. 

i'd like to add., alot of the Scottish muslim community  stand apart from the extremist bollocks and they are good poeple who view themselves as Scottish & Muslim they are our friends .   but the people taking over the top positions are not good. 

Edited by yetiEH12

11 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I remember they wanted to burn Rushdie alive in 89 for writing a book. There was no talk of far right or extremism back then, just a load of hot heads burning effigies and books while engaging in mob violence in London and elsewhere.  Was my first inkling that this community 's ideology was intolerant, reactionary and dangerous. Undoubtedly proven true since.

I8 nips ma heid.

I posted a lot and started threads about racism and religious right wing fascism in this country.

Not a peep from the prolific posters who usually can't wait .

They are the ones who are motivated by skin colour.

As the authorities were when they chose to ignore the sexual enslavement of white children for over 30 years.

And they wonder why Robinson found a place.

Some poster questioned why I8 was so concerned with a problem that's mostly experienced in England yet cannot grasp that Robinsons experience led him and others to be resentful of a racially religious supremacist cult .

That by the way condoned the sexual exploitation of non believing white children.

6 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

'Ignoring a bigot means I'm a bigot?

Kindly explain.

Look up the meaning of  bigot.

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, jake said:

Look up the meaning of  bigot.

I'm aware of the meaning.

I guess that also makes you a bigot as you are intolerant of my opinion that he's best ignored.

You on the bleach the night?

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I'm aware of the meaning.

I guess that also makes you a bigot as you are intolerant of my opinion that he's best ignored.

You on the bleach the night?

Aye 2 for a pound at Asda.

I'm happy to read your opinion .

I'm happy you can express it.

I am not happy that you dismiss the groundswell of opinion that's allowed people like Robinson to thrive.

Have you not considered that because people like you place people on ignore just like the thousands of children have led to communities especially in no go areas for white people in the likes of Luton reaching out to the likes of the EDL.

That you refer to me drinking bleach shows me your agenda driven and have no real thoughts of your own.

Enjoy your self righteousness which is based on shite.

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, jake said:

https://news.sky.com/story/sex-abuse-gangs-view-white-girls-as-worthless-and-trash-10982586

A wee reminder of vile racism.

Did not see any contribution from those who hate racist violence condemn this with the same unwavering multi posting.

Pathetic

Why don't you start a thread about Asian grooming gangs. See what occurs.

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, jake said:

https://news.sky.com/story/sex-abuse-gangs-view-white-girls-as-worthless-and-trash-10982586

A wee reminder of vile racism.

Did not see any contribution from those who hate racist violence condemn this with the same unwavering multi posting.

Pathetic

Been plenty posts on this type of subject on here in the past.

Or does your 'crusade' blinker you to that kind of fact?

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, jake said:

Aye 2 for a pound at Asda.

I'm happy to read your opinion .

I'm happy you can express it.

I am not happy that you dismiss the groundswell of opinion that's allowed people like Robinson to thrive.

Have you not considered that because people like you place people on ignore just like the thousands of children have led to communities especially in no go areas for white people in the likes of Luton reaching out to the likes of the EDL.

That you refer to me drinking bleach shows me your agenda driven and have no real thoughts of your own.

Enjoy your self righteousness which is based on shite.

Image result for drugs are bad ok gif

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Why don't you start a thread about Asian grooming gangs. See what occurs.

Done it.

Got pretty much slated .

Still branded a racist by morons from paisley.

I am and have never been nor will never support racists.

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Been plenty posts on this type of subject on here in the past.

Or does your 'crusade' blinker you to that kind of fact?

Crusade.

Subtle.

And pish.

I stopped posting about it .

But the double standards annoy me.

Your minds made up about me a while ago.

And while you and others let loose on this character you were not so forthcoming about an endemic attitude amongst Pakistani communities.

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Image result for drugs are bad ok gif

Good solid arguments being made here.

Alky

Away with it druggy.

You have not offered anything else.

Is that it or am I on ignore as well.

Ok I give in Robinsons vile but let's just ignore why he got here.

Let's just do what everyone did and ignore the thousands of children .

Why?

Skin colour

Pasquale for King

I think there’s going to be a new group formed to fight against the fans of Robinson, talk of leafleting at the Rangers game. A guy with the twitter handle of Dalry Lama seems to be in the know if anyone else is interested.

C7745757-26EE-4CE1-80E3-8BA0F5FCD7BD.png

7 hours ago, jake said:

Yeah .

Lazy white northern English on the dole voting brexit too thick to understand politics.

I remember Scottish and northern English all too well understanding politics.

Some right clueless bigots on here.

No idea what you're on about mate. 

7 hours ago, jake said:

I don't know them personally, but some of the Pakistani people I know certainly are racist.

7 hours ago, jake said:

I8.

Although I disagree with most of the things you post you at least engage with others while not being abusive.

Some of the cretins on here who regard themselves as progressive and bemoan a tiny minority of politicizing our club have an agenda that is never ending.

Never heard a peep of condemnation of racially motivated crimes against children.

Instead they rallied against posters like me who started threads about racist sexual predators who used their religion to absolve these crimes and racially targeted children.

Yet they infest these topics like the vanguard of good.

If they are now personal messaging you they are little shite bags.

I get nipped by your posts.

Keep it up

Thanks Jake. I get called allsorts and it is water off a duck's back because I deserve most abuse. Getting called a "racist scumbag" is my breaking point. They may as well accuse me of being a sexual predaor it is so unfounded. Not cool. I PM'd him my name and said i'd like to meet him. Not for a "square go" geez I can barely walk my knees and back are so goosed but 1 minute in my company will lay all fears and accusations to rest. 

I may have zero respect for him but I respect the word "private" in private message. He posted our entire transcript with my personal details. It never lasted long thanks to the admin team and hopefully he wont on here either as that was a very uncool breaking of forum rules from him.

• davemclaren locked this topic