Tommy Robinson

DB-14

MacDonald Jardine
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

That’s interesting. Why is it nonsense? My grandfather fought in the Second World War, and he used to tell me about his time there. He always said he was fighting for his family and home in Scotland. He felt more Scottish than British. 

Maybe but he'd be unique even then, and Scottish nationalism wasn't a thing at all at the time of the First World War.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

Just now, MacDonald Jardine said:

Maybe but he'd be unique even then, and Scottish nationalism wasn't a thing at all at the time of the First World War.

The party wasn’t, but a great many Scots felt more Scottish than British. These things were put to one side to fight for the Allies, but don’t kid yourself that everyone was a unionist. They had a shared cause that was of more importance though.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

A Facebook group? Oh well we are saved then. ? 

If you had bothered to read the thread you would know Sarah O had said she wasn’t on twitter, hence the Facebook page bit. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If you had bothered to read the thread you would know Sarah O had said she wasn’t on twitter, hence the Facebook page bit. 

Facebook and twitter? All we need is am Instagram for the Holy Trinity. None of which will do one thing tho. Nothing positive at least, it will however fuel those who support him I imagine and allow them to keep this and him relevant. 

The internet is not going to stop him nor those who follow him. A physical show of disgust at him may but not a few hundred people on a Facebook group. 

45 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Is that a guess? Utter, utter bollocks!

Pasquale for King
45 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Facebook and twitter? All we need is am Instagram for the Holy Trinity. None of which will do one thing tho. Nothing positive at least, it will however fuel those who support him I imagine and allow them to keep this and him relevant. 

The internet is not going to stop him nor those who follow him. A physical show of disgust at him may but not a few hundred people on a Facebook group. 

Wow you love to jump to conclusions, for your information there’s talk of leaf letting before the Rangers game if it can be organised In time. What have you got planned? Thanks for the support though. Now look who has aligned himself with you? Happy?

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

A Facebook group? Oh well we are saved then. ? 

A place like Google and Twiter where all the anti Capitalists can arrange to meet and discuss the evils of the West, Capitalists and Big corporation.

Pasquale for King
Just now, i8hibsh said:

A place like Google and Twiter where all the anti Capitalists can arrange to meet and discuss the evils of the West, Capitalists and Big corporation.

No just Tory/Brexiteer/Right wing fascists like you and your pals.

"Hearts against hate". Except Hibs, Rangers, Celtic, SFA, referees, pieman, millions of players and a whole bunch of other things.Can we sing "We ****ing hate Hibees" or "stand up if you hate Hibees" whilst holding "No hate" banners?

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Understand fascism please. Thanks.

Pasquale for King
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Understand fascism please. Thanks.

I understand it fine thanks, glad to see you’ve finally stopped arguing and accepted you’re a racist at last though. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

"Hearts against hate". Except Hibs, Rangers, Celtic, SFA, referees, pieman, millions of players and a whole bunch of other things.Can we sing "We ****ing hate Hibees" or "stand up if you hate Hibees" whilst holding "No hate" banners?

Not heard that for ages, just sectarian pish from the Fannie’s in the singing section. Millions of players ???.

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

i8 thats a stunning response ?

It’s only hate when the  leftist handwringers say so ?? 

15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not heard that for ages, just sectarian pish from the Fannie’s in the singing section. Millions of players ???.

Try to have one post wthout mentioning sectarianism, fascism or racism. It is really easy. You can do it man.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I understand it fine thanks, glad to see you’ve finally stopped arguing and accepted you’re a racist at last though. 

What a horrible accusation to make, I assume you can back that up with facts? 

28 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can you provide evidence of me being a "fascist" please?

Thanks.

Anyone who understands fascism will see the true fascism on this thread.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Try to have one post wthout mentioning sectarianism, fascism or racism. It is really easy. You can do it man.

Is that not what this thread is about ??

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

What a horrible accusation to make, I assume you can back that up with facts? 

If you had the thread you would have seen the evidence, he didn’t argue with the descriptions used apart from being a fascist. He believes in Britain First, he defends Robinson and Nick Griffin.

No answer about what you’re doing about Robinson and his pals?

This seemed to work for Luton.

http://flaf.org.uk/when-tommy-came-back-to-luton-town/

This entire thread is about demanding we suppress the opposition. You have to laugh at them shouting for banning orders and not giving TR a platform are shouting "fascist" at those who are not trying to suppress him.

:vrface:

Ban this, ban that, stop him saying that, stop them, ban them all, we only want our kind to rule.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

If you had the thread you would have seen the evidence, he didn’t argue with the descriptions used apart from being a fascist. 

No answer about what you’re doing about Robinson and his pals? This seemed to work for Luton.

And that proves I am a fascist how exactly?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

If you had the thread you would have seen the evidence, he didn’t argue with the descriptions used apart from being a fascist. 

No answer about what you’re doing about Robinson and his pals? This seemed to work for Luton.

I have read the thread, I see no evidence of him being a racist. 

As for what am I doing about Robinson, that would be nothing. It's not my place to decide who can and cannot attend football matches.  What exactly are you doing about it? 

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is that not what this thread is about ??

No, it is not. But I know you lefties need to earn your commission.  What is the going rate now, 4 social media 'likes' and 2 virtual 'backslaps" for every time you scream racist at someone?

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This entire thread is about demanding we suppress the opposition. You have to laugh at them shouting for banning orders and not giving TR a platform are shouting "fascist" at those who are not trying to suppress him.

Ban this, ban that, stop him saying that, stop them, ban them all, we only want our kind to rule.

Earlier you said you believed in Britain First, you want British people to be favoured over others. Is that not wanting your kind to rule?  I asked you earlier what Britain First meant and it’s the only post on this thread you’ve ignored.

25AD6E8B-6279-42EC-B634-8B05A7DA5B0B.png

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

And that proves I am a fascist how exactly?

"We wanted to show outsiders that we are a group of anti racist, anti fascist and anti hate casuals." 

That just like kicking **** out of people... 

It's OK tho, they kick **** out of white people as well. 

? 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I have read the thread, I see no evidence of him being a racist. 

As for what am I doing about Robinson, that would be nothing. It's not my place to decide who can and cannot attend football matches.  What exactly are you doing about it? 

It’s up there what I and others are going to try. He believes in Britain First, most racists don’t realise they are.

Earlier you said you believed in Britain First, you want British people to be favoured over others. Is that not wanting your kind to rule?  I asked you earlier what Britain First meant and it’s the only post on this thread you’ve ignored.

25AD6E8B-6279-42EC-B634-8B05A7DA5B0B.png

I want the British government to put British citizen's first at all times. Can you tell me some countries where this logic does not apply please? Thanks

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No, it is not. But I know you lefties need to earn your commission.  What is the going rate now, 4 social media 'likes' and 2 virtual 'backslaps" for every time you scream racist at someone?

I do it for free ??, not everything is about money you see.

Pasquale is in too deep now. Having a nightmare. He has not substantiated any ghastly claim. However, at least he is not being as nasty as certain other posters on this thread.

I never realised by saying I want Britain First means I am a card carrying party member of a party I have never been so remotely interested in to google before. I genuinely know nothing of them.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I want the British government to put British citizen's first at all times. Can you tell me some countries where this logic does not apply please? Thanks

Britain is not a country. 

We live in a country that welcomes all types of people from all over the world of the promise that they will all be treated equally, no special treatment for your rich tax dodging heroes. If someone comes to Scotland and earns a living here and are law abiding citizens do they not deserve to be treated the same.

Who decides who a British citizen is anyway, we all have ancestors  came here from elsewhere. Most countries don’t have policies that favour their own citizens overtly over others. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

He is linking me to the political party 'Britain First' why exactly?

Maybe because you said you believe in it, not a big step from the Tories is it. You seem to be talking to yourself, you ok Hun?

Britain is not a country. 

We live in a country that welcomes all types of people from all over the world of the promise that they will all be treated equally, no special treatment for your rich tax dodging heroes. If someone comes to Scotland and earns a living here and are law abiding citizens do they not deserve to be treated the same.

Who decides who a British citizen is anyway, we all have ancestors  came here from elsewhere. Most countries don’t have policies that favour their own citizens overtly over others. 

You just don't get it. If you are in Britain they are part of Britain. I don't mean closed doors ffs.

Maybe because you said you believe in it, not a big step from the Tories is it. You seem to be talking to yourself, you ok Hun?

:wow:

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Forgive me if I am wrong but you are not a big contributor of taxes no?

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Pasquale do you think the UK should have open borders?

I don’t believe the UK should exist.

At present the UK doesn’t have open borders, it’s not in the Schengen area and takes in extremely few refugees even though it helped create them. Scotland and its ageing population needs more taxpayers, so it’s let folk in or have more children.

Pasquale for King
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Forgive me if I am wrong but you are not a big contributor of taxes no?

Yes indeed I am, I was earning £30k a year offshore when your dead darling Thatcher was ousted.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Is Pasquale's name history aussieh and ri Alban?

You still talking to yourself? Only had one name on here, I’m not hiding from anyone.

I don’t believe the UK should exist.

At present the UK doesn’t have open borders, it’s nit in the Schengen area and takes in extremely few refugees even though it helped create them. Scotland and its ageing population needs more taxpayers, so it’s let folk in or have more children.

199 countries in the world, how many are taking their 'fair share'?

Pasquale for King
Just now, i8hibsh said:

199 countries in the world, how many are taking their 'fair share'?

Germany is really struggling with the millions they’ve taken in, thought you were a capitalist? 

Yes indeed I am, I was earning £30k a year offshore when your dead darling Thatcher was ousted.

So you were paying taxes 30 years ago? 

Germany is really struggling with the millions they’ve taken in, thought you were a capitalist? 

Eh?

Pasquale for King
Just now, i8hibsh said:

So you were paying taxes 30 years ago? 

No just earning more at 20 than you’ve ever earned, I’ve paid my way and still doing so.

• davemclaren locked this topic