Tommy Robinson

DB-14

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

No just earning more at 20 than you’ve ever earned, I’ve paid my way and still doing so.

But you know nothing of my finances.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

Pasquale for King
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Eh?

Germany has taken in millions of refugees and they’ve worked really hard and they country has prospered due to that. We couldn’t though because some ***** destroyed our industries

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

"Hearts against hate". Except Hibs, Rangers, Celtic, SFA, referees, pieman, millions of players and a whole bunch of other things.Can we sing "We ****ing hate Hibees" or "stand up if you hate Hibees" whilst holding "No hate" banners?

:cornette:

Aye that's totally what he means right enough.

Typical strawman nonsense from a typical TR fan.

47 minutes ago, jockmac said:

i8 thats a stunning response ?

It’s only hate when the  leftist handwringers say so ?? 

:rofl:

Aye we need to stamp out Rangersophobia and the bigotry against Chris Robinson, those poor persecuted minorities.

Stop embarrassing yourself on this thread.

Do you think Thatcher's government may have had a lot to do with you 'coining' it in 30 years ago on the rigs?

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

But you know nothing of my finances.

Not many millionaires drink in Bensons ?. But you thought it was ok to comment on mine eh?

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No just earning more at 20 than you’ve ever earned, I’ve paid my way and still doing so.

Okay then, I'm assuming you've got full access to i8s historical accounts?

Just now, peter_hmfc said:

Aye that's totally what he means right enough.

Typical strawman nonsense from a typical TR fan.

:rofl:

Aye we need to stamp out Rangersophobia and the bigotry against Chris Robinson, those poor persecuted minorities.

Stop embarrassing yourself on this thread.

I'm not a TR 'fan' peter I have told you this. I like listening to him and don't see the devil that others see.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Do you think Thatcher's government may have had a lot to do with you 'coining' it in 30 years ago on the rigs?

Not really, imagine how much richer the UK would’ve been if Britoil hadnt been scrapped in favour of foreign owned companies (Britain first remember) ?

Just now, i8hibsh said:

I'm not a TR 'fan' peter I have told you this. I like listening to him and don't see the devil that others see.

He's in it for the money, similarly to Katie Hopkins.

That is enough for me on its own. He asks his followers to financially support him, then spends the money on personalised car registration plates (etc).

Germany has taken in millions of refugees and they’ve worked really hard and they country has prospered due to that. We couldn’t though because some ***** destroyed our industries

But created one of the biggest financial sectors on the planet that a huge portion of us now work in.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, peter_hmfc said:

Okay then, I'm assuming you've got full access to i8s historical accounts?

No but he said I wasn’t a tax payer, just answering him. How many £30k a year guys drink in Bensons? He hasn’t disputed my assumptions.

Just now, peter_hmfc said:

He's in it for the money, similarly to Katie Hopkins.

That is enough for me on its own. He asks his followers to financially support him, then spends the money on personalised car registration plates (etc).

I'd never financially gift him money. Folk can spend as they see fit but I have better things to spend my dosh on.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I have read the thread, I see no evidence of him being a racist. 

As for what am I doing about Robinson, that would be nothing. It's not my place to decide who can and cannot attend football matches.  What exactly are you doing about it? 

See you there.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1435546453245730/?ti=ia

FE173CE0-D310-4AA0-966F-66335CC37B00.png

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

"Football for all" with the caveat of except anyone who the left deem as far right or those that the left think may be bad publicity.

Question - why is this saying (basically) all muslims welcome? Don't some muslins hold diabolical opinions and beliefs?

Edited by i8hibsh

20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Can't see closure. Apart from some serious (par for course) accusations and some proper personal abuse earlier it has settled now. A decent thread imo of topics that we should talk about but don't. I mean it is not exactly a work or dinner table cobversation.

You’re deluded i8, this isn’t a decent thread at all. In fact it’s about as far from being decent as you can possibly get. 

A thread about a bunch of ignorant teenagers being groomed by cavemen. Defended by an angry, hurt disillusioned halfwit on the Internet. Great stuff. 

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

They are so far up their own backsides they can't see the double standards.

As for I8, if he has posted anything racist I assume he'd be banned, if not how the hell can posters throw the word racist at him so freely and still be allowed to post. Seems strange and maybe something the people that run the show should either look at or explain.

It is clear that people (the ones who call me “halfwit” and “idiot” etc) just do not only understand the actual word but also the accusation.  I have met thousands upon thousands of people in my life.  Had many colleagues, interactions and brief encounters.  Not once have I been called “racist” .  I have a post count of 30,000 on here spanning almost 14 years on a forum almost (to their credit) professionally moderated.  I have had many stints in the JKB slammer and many a slap on the wrist for misdemeanors and some not so much misdemeanor.  If someone were to post even a sniff of racial content on this forum they would be banned faster than they could click “sign out”.  It is absolutely obscene that people can get away with throwing this accusation around so freely with not even a grain of evidence.  To use the word “half wit” is personal abuse but I am a big boy and I can take that with ease as I just come on and post some insightful content on a thread – no issue.  Being called a “racist” is whole different ball game.

Would you go up to a stranger in the street and shout “you are a paedophile” at them?   Of course bloody not, so why is this leftist craze so widespread?  Why are they so obsessed with getting in accusations with people.  These people go on every thread that has the potential to provoke the issue in hope of someone posting it.  They therefore seek racism. I hate racism and avoid it, I don’t ever wish to see it or hear it.  Truly bizarre behavious.

Don’t all religions? There’s over 1.5 billion Muslims and 50 Muslim countries, a small percentage are criminals.  Why does TR single them out? Far more paedos in the Catholic Church, ever protested about them?

Well yes, Hearts fans have been quite vocal about that when playing the catholic church's representative football team.

13 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Is it not just common sense? That the men who fought in MacCrae's were not ultra right wing Nationalists? 

Lovely idea but naïve in the extreme, as were your comments on another post about sectarianism existing mainly in the west coast. Irish people were still being cleared out of the city under the poor law at this time. The orange order was huge, the power of the church was massive, poverty was horrendous, violence and crime were extreme and the working class didn't even have a vote. Some men would have enlisted for "honourable" reasons such as fighting for king and country, but just as likely it would be to escape the poverty and hopelessness they faced at home (nobody knew the conditions they were going to face in the trenches) . Even those who fought for the king were likely to be anti Irish and anti catholic in their outlook. There is no doubting the bravery of many of these men, some may have been honourable in their motives in war and in their personal lives, but painting them in a false light is disingenuous and unhelpful.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Well yes, Hearts fans have been quite vocal about that when playing the catholic church's representative football team.

Singnig songs has far less impact than the media frenzy Robinson is desperate for. Why no proper protests outside Chapels? Is it coz they is white?

Just now, i8hibsh said:

I reckon the JKB threads alone in the past say 10 years have had threads on the subject going into the hundreds.

That's why I boo-ed the minutes silence for the head of the Catholic Church.

You're welcome, everyone.

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Singnig songs has far less impact than the media frenzy Robinson is desperate for. Why no proper protests outside Chapels? Is it coz they is white?

Our so-called sectarian attack on Neil Lennon had a huge media frenzy.

Job done imo

29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You’re still in the minority, less popular than the Poll tax years under MT. Will you be hypocritically contributing to the food bank collection? I can attack your political views and defend your right to them simultaneously ??.

Anyone that works when they can work (and I mean really can) and pays what they are due gets respect in my book.  My respect falls when people living in low income households decide to have a Brady bunch of kids knowing they can’t afford.  This is not right and imo is cheating the system.  They are basically putting new born babies and the next 18 years of their lives on the mastercard and the taxpayer is picking up the payments.

Bridge of Djoum
10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Now, no.

In 1990 yes.

Avg UK salary 27271. 

It's above average, (slightly) though.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I had to check this was the Steven Yaxley-Lennon thread just now it's veered so far off course.

Apologies. Hopefully this will get us back on topic ?.

0050D5AE-4FFF-41DA-98CA-A5312C20DAF9.png

D14C1816-F18B-4ED4-9E94-1A4FE396AC7A.png

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Apologies. Hopefully this will get us back on topic ?.

0050D5AE-4FFF-41DA-98CA-A5312C20DAF9.png

D14C1816-F18B-4ED4-9E94-1A4FE396AC7A.png

FFS, how can you use the word "united" then making it exclusive by saying only for working class people.

It is getting ridiculous now.

I'm going to start a group.  United Hearts fans together for inclusivity for right wing Brexit voters pro UK people above 6'5 and 20 stone, size 15 feet and brown shaved heads against racism and fascism.  I just want to be included

:sob:

Edited by i8hibsh

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

FFS, how can you use the word "united" then making it exclusive by saying only for working class people.

I'm going to start a group.  United Hearts fans together for inclusivity for right wing Brexit voters pro UK people above 6'5 and 20 stone, size 15 feet and brown shaved heads against racism and fascism.  I just want to be included

TBF is says to ''united working class'' rather than only for working class.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I didn’t make it. Size 15 feet, you know what they say about guys with big feet . . . . Big socks ?.

19 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

TBF is says to ''united working class'' rather than only for working class.

My point is why?   Why have a seperate group for working class? it is absurd.  When we go to Tynie we are one.  Isn't this what this entire thread is about at the end of the day?

• Moderators

Could you all get back on topic please? We’ll do a clean up on this thread. Way too much irrelevant, personal and off-topic content. 

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

My point is why?   Why have a seperate group for working class? it is absurd.  When we go to Tynie we are one.  Isn't this what this entire thread is about at the end of the day?

it is the point though , that Tommy does not want us to be one.

Unless that one is excluding Muslims.

And probably Black folk.

Keeping people like him, and his entourage away from Tynecastle allows us to be more inclusive and "one"

- a Hearts family.

can you not see how someone such as he being there would casue divisions in our fanbase?

THis thread beautifully demonstrates it.

He COULD have attended A Hearts game incognito anytime he wanted.

BUT he WANTS to stir the pot, advertise his presence in advance to cause as much aggro as he can- to attract the morons to his cause.

To use Hearts as a recruitment tool

Can't for the life of me understand why the badge has " working class " on it? Can't it just be hearts fans irrespective of class ? The " lads " and " lassies " are also cringeworthy !!! They need a new marketing person to totally revamp it or I'll give my free input " hearts supporters against racism " 

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Absolutely.

You don't even need to be on a particular side, it's just if you don't immediately align yourself to one particular side then you're labelled.

Not at all- I am right wing, no two ways about it.

I am NOT however a racist agitator headbanger

Admittedly some see all "right" as bad/Nazi's etc

but they are numpties TBH

Same as I can differentiate between Gordon Brown and Stalin

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Can't for the life of me understand why the badge has " working class " on it? Can't it just be hearts fans irrespective of class ? The " lads " and " lassies " are also cringeworthy !!! They need a new marketing person to totally revamp it or I'll give my free input " hearts supporters against racism " 

Find the whole thing a bit "celtic contrived"

surely Hearts fans it should be a given we are against such things

What next- Hearts fans against child abuse / FGM/ jay walking/ parking on the ziggy zag lines outside schools on Monday thru Friday?

14 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Not at all- I am right wing, no two ways about it.

I am NOT however a racist agitator headbanger

Admittedly some see all "right" as bad/Nazi's etc

but they are numpties TBH

Same as I can differentiate between Gordon Brown and Stalin

Plenty of those numpties on this thread, no racists as far as I can see.

Bridge of Djoum
31 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I've genuinely lost track of the purpose of this thread. 

27 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I've genuinely lost track of the purpose of this thread. 

Its main purpose it is wind up I8,

in that, at least, it has served its purpose.

Sadly, however it has allowed him to describe what he looks like ( for reasons beyond my fathoming)

and I now have the tale "where the wild things are" stuck in my brain

Anyone who wants to put the "rights" of this Yexley character over what is good for HMFC needs to have a good hard look at themselves.

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

it is the point though , that Tommy does not want us to be one.

Unless that one is excluding Muslims.

And probably Black folk.

Keeping people like him, and his entourage away from Tynecastle allows us to be more inclusive and "one"

- a Hearts family.

can you not see how someone such as he being there would casue divisions in our fanbase?

THis thread beautifully demonstrates it.

He COULD have attended A Hearts game incognito anytime he wanted.

BUT he WANTS to stir the pot, advertise his presence in advance to cause as much aggro as he can- to attract the morons to his cause.

To use Hearts as a recruitment tool

Muslims or Muslim paedophiles?

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Find the whole thing a bit "celtic contrived"

surely Hearts fans it should be a given we are against such things

What next- Hearts fans against child abuse / FGM/ jay walking/ parking on the ziggy zag lines outside schools on Monday thru Friday?

It is a good point.  Should I wear a badge walking the street saying "against murder".  It is a given.

PhoenixHearts
14 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

"Hearts against hate". Except Hibs, Rangers, Celtic, SFA, referees, pieman, millions of players and a whole bunch of other things.Can we sing "We ****ing hate Hibees" or "stand up if you hate Hibees" whilst holding "No hate" banners?

Ah, some willful ignorance? Straw men?. How very out of character for you...

I'll wager you know exactly what "Hearts Against Hate" means and it's probably just a catchy wee alliterative name and it's really not that broad a spectrum. Hate means prejudice based on race, religion, sexuality, gender or ability, not referees, piemen or hibs. Stop taking things over literal on purpose. 

It's really not a message anyone with pure intentions could find objectionable. Standing up to discrimination is a non partisan issue. You really do go out of your way to intentionally misunderstand things. It's astonishing.

PhoenixHearts
26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is a good point.  Should I wear a badge walking the street saying "against murder".  It is a given.

Ignoring your excessive example, I feel as though right now, yes, hearts fans should be making a point to publicly express they are opposed to discrimination and prejudice. Our club's identity is currently being dragged through the mud and despite their best efforts, tour public image and reputation is in danger of being associated with the wrong parts of society. Call it virtue signalling if you want, but I reckon it's exactly the outspoken stance our supporters need to take right now.

If being protective about your club's image and backing them up on the course they've set themselves is "celtic contrived", I don't really care. I'm glad we have people trying to right the ship.

ToadKiller Dog

The non racist Laxely Lennon is planning a tour of Australia with the leader of the Proud boys organisation Gavin Mccinnes who created a video  called "10 things I hate about Jews'. 

The Proud boys and its leadership have been deemed an Extremist white nationalist group by the FBI,  The proud boys were noted by the FBI for overt misogyny, glorification of violence, islamaphobia and transphobia. 

Judge a guy by the company he keeps. 

Plans are you can buy a ticket for 995 Aussie dollars to attend a lunch with the two hate mongers/money making conmen . 

Seems Mccinnes has just resigned from the Proud boys today but our friends in Oz can still pay too see them two. 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

7 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

The non racist Laxely Lennon is planning a tour of Australia with the leader of the Proud boys organisation Gavin Mccinnes who created a video  called "10 things I hate about Jews'. 

The Proud boys and its leadership have been deemed an Extremist white nationalist group by the FBI,  The proud boys were noted by the FBI for overt misogyny, glorification of violence, islamaphobia and transphobia. 

Plans are you can buy a ticket for 995 Aussie dollars to attend a lunch with the two hate mongers/money making conmen . 

Seems Mccinnes has just resigned from the Proud boys today but our friends in Oz can still pay too see them two. 

FFS, he does those "10 things he hates" about everyhting.  They are for comedic value.  Watch the video instead of just seeing a title and going into snowflake mode.

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

FFS, he does those "10 things he hates" about everyhting.  They are for comedic value.  Watch the video instead of just seeing a title and going into snowflake mode.

"Snowflake" 

Cringe

Just now, Sarah O said:

"Snowflake" 

Cringe

Yup, way worse than throwing the term "racist" around.

ToadKiller Dog
13 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Still using the snowflake haha how very right wing of you, I chuckle when called a snowflake. 

I've seen his video its nothing short of using humour as a cover for old style anti semitisim, rather like an old 70s comedian. 

Funny he eventually changed the title to 10 things I hate about Israel.. And edited it. 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

34 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Pfft only ten things?? 

4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Pfft only ten things?? 

Islam utterly despises Jews (DESPISES).  No action from the left.

Gavin McCinnes posts a joke video about "10 things I hate" (which os so clearly a piss take) and it is left wing meltdown.

Edited by i8hibsh

I like Jews in general, I like the way they live and they seem to always make a success of themselves.

And as a fact, so does Gavin McCinness.

Edited by i8hibsh

• davemclaren locked this topic