Tommy Robinson

DB-14

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

This has nothing to do with you mate but since you mentioned Rochdale and I was mentioning a Muslim guy who’s name escaped me  yesterday but I’ve just seen him appear on Facebook. I’ve listened to him talking about the grooming gangs and he doesn’t miss and hit the wall. He obviously can though for obvious reasons. I’m sure I read somewhere that Nawaz was a former extremist himself when he was younger too. He speaks a lot of sense anytime I’ve listened to him. 

I also agree about people up here just not knowing what life is like in some English cities. 

50C3332C-7FF5-4AE9-A893-E2D2C908D47D.jpeg

I think you have a point, but to counter act-

savile_3585495k.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

54 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I think you have a point, but to counter act-

savile_3585495k.jpg

That was awful when Saville and his cousins, uncles, work mates and brothers in law all banded together sexually enslaved those poor girls wearing the hijab cos they had the uppity notion that they were pure and modest. The branding them with his initials and dousing them in petrol likewise. It was even worse in that he was simply copying scores of other bigoted white men who had done likewise to tens of thousands of Muslim girls over the past three decades

Can you imagine the state of our society or race relations if this was the case?

Just to give you a sense of the  scale of this, there are currently another 450 Brit Pakistani men under investigation in Rotherham beyond those already convicted. That's  near  1 in five of that entire Pakistani male population of the town.

The fact people have the nerve to get outraged and feel righteous about condemning Tommy Robinson in this context just shows what an utter cancer political correctness is. 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Mark M said:

That was awful when Saville and his cousins, uncles, work mates and brothers in law all banded together sexually enslaved those poor girls wearing the hijab cos they had the uppity notion that they were pure and modest. The branding them with his initials and dousing them in petrol likewise. It was even worse in that he was simply copying scores of other bigoted white men who had done likewise to tens of thousands of Muslim girls over the past three decades

Can you imagine the state of our society or race relations if this was the case?

Just to give you a sense of the  scale of this, there are currently another 450 Brit Pakistani men under investigation in Rotherham beyond those already convicted. That's  near  1 in five of that entire Pakistani male population of the town.

The fact people have the nerve to get outraged and feel righteous about condemning Tommy Robinson in this context just shows what an utter cancer political correctness is. 

As I said, time will tell. 

However, we are a football club. A Scottish football club. We are also an inclusive club. 

Left, right, faith, religion, nationality - I welcome all, players and fans. 

However, as a Scottish football club, an all inclusive club( Christian, Catholic, protistant, Black, White, mixed, not so abled, abled, female, male) anyone can watch us if they pay the price. 

But **** any ***** that trys to tie or associate our club with folk that don't like that. 

**** those folk more, allot more that endorse nazis, who ours, and my for fathers, grandparents fought, died and protected us against. 

**** off from our club. 

The statement from the battalion is all you need. 

**** off. 

**** off

Even they are embarrassed, Ffs imagine having to make a statement. **** off you horrible *****. 

2 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

However, we are a football club. A Scottish football club. We are also an inclusive club. 

However, as a Scottish football club, an all inclusive club( Christian, Catholic, protistant, Black, White, mixed, not so abled, abled, female, male) anyone can watch us if they pay the price. 

But **** any ***** that trys to tie or associate our club with folk that don't like that. 

**** those folk more, allot more that endorse nazis, who ours, and my for fathers, grandparents fought, died and protected us against. 

**** off from our club. 

**** off. 

**** off

Even they are embarrassed, Ffs imagine having to make a statement. **** off you horrible *****. 

We are totally inclusive as long as you do not have right wing views, a criminal record or were a bit naughty in your youth. Think only a few stands need open next game.

6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

There's a lot of Muslim areas in Scotland, but unlike you I don't become all paranoid and defensive when I'm walking about these areas. They're Scottish as far as I'm concerned. 

Paranoid?

Its real...........

jack D and coke
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

There's a lot of Muslim areas in Scotland, but unlike you I don't become all paranoid and defensive when I'm walking about these areas. They're Scottish as far as I'm concerned. 

Glasgow has a fair sized Muslim population but it’s nothing like places in England. Not even remotely close. 

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

**** off from our club. 

**** off. 

**** off

Yeah I’m in 100% agreement about keeping it away from Hearts. 

Think what you like but keep it miles away from the club. 

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Glasgow has a fair sized Muslim population but it’s nothing like places in England. Not even remotely close. 

Do u want to go from Govanhill to Milngavie.  Anyway I don't see your point, unless you think we should all be suspicious of Muslims. Well, I'm more suspicious of white people from other areas of the UK. Like TR and Boris Johnson. 

19 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Oh, and I don't gie a feck a oot England. 

There's about 200, 000 max Muslims in Scotland, compared with 5m Whites, I know which group must be more para. 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

There's about 200, 000 max Muslims in Scotland, compared with 5m Whites, I know which group must be more pa?

Edited by jack D and coke

MacDonald Jardine
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Just making a point. 

Not sure what the point is though. 

Tommy Robinson is a ***** but that doesn't excuse having a go at the English. 

18 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Not sure what the point is though. 

Tommy Robinson is a ***** but that doesn't excuse having a go at the English. 

I'm not, we can find boggiemen from all parts, if allowed. 

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

More para. 

Na was gonna say something but bailing on this thread it’s going nowhere. 

Governor Tarkin
8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

How do you feel about English areas in Scotland? 

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We are totally inclusive as long as you do not have right wing views, a criminal record or were a bit naughty in your youth. Think only a few stands need open next game.

:lol:

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

What's real, English Invasion? 

Any day now, and the sleeper cells will spring into action...?

Governor Tarkin
39 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Na was gonna say something but bailing on this thread it’s going nowhere. 

Gonnae no.

I don't agree with a lot of what you say but you provide a bit of balance to the debate.

If Robinson was a Hearts fan who just happened to have right wing ideals then you may have a point but he is coming here with the sole aim of recruiting young men and boosting his image. It would be an especially big win for him to do that in Scotland. 

Would be the same if a left left wing lunatic was up here, or a Muslim preacher of hate. 

You would (rightly imo) go bonkers if Sturgeon turned up to recruit and use Hearts to boost her profile, so it’s fair to be equally against Robinson doing the same. 

People with right-wing views are as entitled as anyone else to attend Tynecastle.

The club is equally entitled to expect them not to express their views if they are liable to offend. It's perfectly straightforward.

Why people see a football match as an appropriate vehicle to demonstrate their political viewpoints I have no idea. Okay, I do, but it still pisses me off that it happens.

Hmm. I don’t understand how his supporters can so wilfully ignore the ethnic and religious elements here. I seriously don’t. There’s many thousands of people up and down the UK who are sexually abusing children, teens and young adults, but he’s only interested in the Muslim men, and nobody thinks that’s even remotely weird? 

His issues aren’t with young people being abused, his issues are with Muslim men. The victims of abuse are simply a vehicle for his hate. He’s a little ****ing rat.

7 minutes ago, Boof said:

People with right-wing views are as entitled as anyone else to attend Tynecastle.

The club is equally entitled to expect them not to express their views if they are liable to offend. It's perfectly straightforward.

Why people see a football match as an appropriate vehicle to demonstrate their political viewpoints I have no idea. Okay, I do, but it still pisses me off that it happens.

Tribalism is most definately one of the best things about football and at the same time one of the worst.

1 minute ago, redm said:

Hmm. I don’t understand how his supporters can so wilfully ignore the ethnic and religious elements here. I seriously don’t. There’s many thousands of people up and down the UK who are sexually abusing children, teens and young adults, but he’s only interested in the Muslim men, and nobody thinks that’s even remotely weird? 

His issues aren’t with young people being abused, his issues are with Muslim men. The victims of abuse are simply a vehicle for his hate. He’s a little ****ing rat.

??

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

If Robinson was a Hearts fan who just happened to have right wing ideals then you may have a point but he is coming here with the sole aim of recruiting young men and boosting his image. It would be an especially big win for him to do that in Scotland. 

Would be the same if a left left wing lunatic was up here, or a Muslim preacher of hate. 

You would (rightly imo) go bonkers if Sturgeon turned up to recruit and use Hearts to boost her profile, so it’s fair to be equally against Robinson doing the same. 

Tbh I don't care if he does or not. I just don't see grounds for banning him. it would be banning someone on reputation and subjective opinion which to me is not fair or right. I'd never want Sturgeon banned just becase she is a vile ***** imo.

Edited by i8hibsh

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Tbh I don't care if he does or not. I just don't see grounds for banning him. it would be banning someone on reputation and subjective opinion which to me is not fair or right. I'd never want Sturgeon banned just becase she is a vile ***** imo.

No, I can’t see how he can be banned at this point but I find it hard to believe he will turn up and watch the game quietly. 

I also assume most of his movements  would be carefully watched by various authorities and he will slip up before he gets anywhere near the ground. But good publicity for him either way. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
11 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Are they all Scottish or just the ones that vote for independence? 

Drop your all inclusive shite on this thread you are a nasty piece of work that would have been emptied from here if your posts on some threads substituted the word Muslim for English. 

1 hour ago, redm said:

You genuinely believe that TR is in favour of child rape if it is white men doing the rape?

He is am anti-Islam and anti-mass immigration. These are his angles. Every activist on the planet since the dawn of time has had a particular angle. 

I am a big anti-bullyer in schools Do you expect me to go into all places of adult work as it is not just children. As if because my support against playground bullying means I support other forms of bullying.

34 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

No, I can’t see how he can be banned at this point but I find it hard to believe he will turn up and watch the game quietly. 

I also assume most of his movements  would be carefully watched by various authorities and he will slip up before he gets anywhere near the ground. But good publicity for him either way. 

If TR came to Tynie and causes trouble then ban him. Can't ban him on the assumption he will cause trouble. That is prejudice and surely we don't stand for that at Hearts.

This is all very similar to Milo being banned from certain college campuses ln America. All very bigoted.

Edited by i8hibsh

Stupid Sexy Flanders
23 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You genuinely believe that TR is in favour of child rape if it is white men doing the rape?

Honest to goodness. :lol:

Edited by Stupid Sexy Flanders

3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Any day now, and the sleeper cells will spring into action...?

Sleeper cells? You're all in full view. 

45 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Are they all Scottish or just the ones that vote for independence? 

Drop your all inclusive shite on this thread you are a nasty piece of work that would have been emptied from here if your posts on some threads substituted the word Muslim for English. 

High praise from someone like you. 

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

There's about 200, 000 max Muslims in Scotland, compared with 5m Whites, I know which group must be more para. 

Extremely thick comment Islam is a religion not a race. I've read a fair bit of this thread and to be honest there is a lot of nonsense being posted. 

1. Tommy Robinson is right to highlight the growing number of Muslim grooming gangs in the country and my reason for saying this is that unlike most peado's they prey on vunrable white girls where the other lowlife scum don't usually distinguish between race or religion.

2. The Muslim grooming gangs hide behind their faith telling themselves its okay to do their evil deeds because their prophet married a child.

But let's make things clear most Muslims are disgusted by their acts but are very very frightened to speak out because of the reprisals they face, the police are scared to speak out in case they are branded racist and the politicians just bother about votes.

I first got to know the Muslim community back in 1982 it was small and some of the racism they received in Scotland was unbelievable but this had fallen by up to 90% as people became more educated.

Unfortunately as the Muslim community grew especially in England the more radical form of Islam has grown dramatically and in some areas I was always made welcome I now won't go, this is now starting in certain areas in Glasgow but not to the same extent.

Is Islamiphobia on the rise, the answer is yes but we must speak out against radical Islam to try and help the normal law abiding muslims who want to integrate into our society.

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Far right wing views aren't inclusive. That is why they are far right. 

If his views were inclusive, we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

A wee bit naughty in his youth? Cast your mind back to a Griffiths debate we had. Don't think you thought that/ think that about him. 

3 hours ago, redm said:

:thumbsup:

However...

For many years, Hearts' approach to the sacrifice of McCrae's Battalion was exactly correct. Quiet, dignified, never ever turning it all into some awful points-scoring exercise.

In recent years, though, paralleling wider society's alarming US-style appropriation of the Great War for militaristic, tub-thumping reasons, Hearts have stopped behaving in such a dignified way. Instead, that sacrifice has been commercialised, apparently for the sole benefit of the club. When other fans - either of Hearts or other clubs - call attention to this, they have a point.

Such has been the extent of Hearts' behaviour in recent years, it should hardly come as some earth-shattering shock that far right racists, however relatively few, have attached themselves to the club. It's pretty much an inevitable consequence. If people are appalled by this (as most fully paid-up members of the human race hopefully are), the club should stop droning on and on about the war, and seeking to exploit what happened to those poor men at every turn.

12 minutes ago, ROCK LOBSTER said:

Extremely thick comment Islam is a religion not a race. I've read a fair bit of this thread and to be honest there is a lot of nonsense being posted. 

1. Tommy Robinson is right to highlight the growing number of Muslim grooming gangs in the country and my reason for saying this is that unlike most peado's they prey on vunrable white girls where the other lowlife scum don't usually distinguish between race or religion.

2. The Muslim grooming gangs hide behind their faith telling themselves its okay to do their evil deeds because their prophet married a child.

But let's make things clear most Muslims are disgusted by their acts but are very very frightened to speak out because of the reprisals they face, the police are scared to speak out in case they are branded racist and the politicians just bother about votes.

I first got to know the Muslim community back in 1982 it was small and some of the racism they received in Scotland was unbelievable but this had fallen by up to 90% as people became more educated.

Unfortunately as the Muslim community grew especially in England the more radical form of Islam has grown dramatically and in some areas I was always made welcome I now won't go, this is now starting in certain areas in Glasgow but not to the same extent.

Is Islamiphobia on the rise, the answer is yes but we must speak out against radical Islam to try and help the normal law abiding muslims who want to integrate into our society.

Yes I know it's not a race, neither are the English.

As for speaking. Of course we do, but there's a difference between speaking out and agenda driven hatred of Muslims. Let the authorities deal with this and then ordinary Muslims will be bold enough to point the finger at these unspeakable people. 

haveyouheard 22
8 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

As for speaking. Of course we do, but there's a difference between speaking out and agenda driven hatred of Muslims. Let the authorities deal with this and then ordinary Muslims will be bold enough to point the finger at these unspeakable people. 

That wont happen at all sadly  well imho 

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

As for speaking. Of course we do, but there's a difference between speaking out and agenda driven hatred of Muslims. Let the authorities deal with this and then ordinary Muslims will be bold enough to point the finger at these unspea

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

kable people. 

There lies the problem, people won't speak out because of political correctness, I don't agree with neo nazi rantings but if I speak out against muslim grooming gangs or child abuse in the Catholic church then I'm a racist and a bigot and this applies to the police, media and political parties.

• davemclaren locked this topic