Tommy Robinson

DB-14

2 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

The grounds have been set out on this thread multiple times. You may be able to recognise them as the posts you haven't properly engaged with.

Or if you like, from our unnaceptable conduct policy. I think TR's publicised actions and views are probably worth taking a firm stance against.

"The Club condemns and will not tolerate any form of violent, disorderly or discriminatory conduct and/or Unacceptable Conduct by any persons at matches at Tynecastle Park or at away football stadiums."

"Disorderly conduct includes conduct which stirs up or sustains, or is likely to stir up or sustain, hatred or ill will against or towards individuals or groups of people because of:

• Colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin Membership or presumed membership, of a religious group or of a social or cultural group with perceived affiliations
  • Sexual orientation
  • Transgender identity
  • Disability

There is absolutely no grounds to ban TR from Tynescastle.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What about his connections to hooliganism and leading 100-man football riot where he was given a "3 year ban from football"?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-14278957

Edited by peter_hmfc

9 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

What about his connections to hooliganism and leading 100-man football riot where he was given a "3 year ban from football"?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-14278957

Does he have a current banning order? If so then there are grounds. If he hasn't then I see no valid grounds.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What racist people do I promote?

Do you really not know? I think you do know though, eh? ?

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Screenshot_20181116-152451_Google.jpg

I think people actually think calling someone a racist is a perfectly harmless thing to do.

Just now, Barack said:

You two post what you like. Let us know how the PM's & meet-ups are coming along though.??

I have PM'd him. We can have a pint man to man and discuss.

3 minutes ago, Zerothehero said:

Do you really not know? I think you do know though, eh? ?

I have never promoted anyone I think is a racist. 

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Is gavin McInnes racist?

Just now, i8hibsh said:

There's the semantics again. Sneaky way with words. 

No one cares who you think is racist. If you've been paying attention, the vast majority of people think Tommy Robinson is racist because of his words, actions and associations. In general, most people find those behaviours abhorrent. 

Therefore when you promote him, whether or not you say racist things on Kickback, people are bound to think you might be a bit racist. Can you at least see why folk might be saying these nasty things about you?

Thinking about it, this is all so bloody sad. We've got jambos in here fighting among each other because of this shit being associated with our club. I've got close mates who are into this Tommy Robinson shite and I can barely talk to them about it in case they go off on a tirade about Donald Trump, George Soros and how libtards are trying to destroy Tommy's life.

And I didn't even want to get involved in all this pish but I can't help it. So I think I've said enough. Hopefully some reason will prevail and this shite will die down because I don't think I could be bothered with the football if this is what it turns into. 

21 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Comment on Robinson’s association with Gavin McInnes...is he another of your heroes?

Would be interested in a reply to this too.

12 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Wish we could ban the perma offended and hand wringers as well. 

By "perma offended hand wringers" do you mean people not wanting a known football hooligan and thug persistently convicted with assault to build an association with a club working hard to protect its reputation especially after numerous negative incidents recently?

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Does he have a current banning order? If so then there are grounds. If he hasn't then I see no valid grounds.

He's a known hooligan and thug whose reputation is that of criminal activity and abuse, do you want him bringing this reputation with him to Tynecastle and associating with the club?

13 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Still waiting...is Gavin McInnes a racist?

10 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Would be interested in a reply to this too.

By "perma offended hand wringers" do you mean people not wanting a known football hooligan and thug persistently convicted with assault to build an association with a club working hard to protect its reputation especially after numerous negative incidents recently?

He's a known hooligan and thug whose reputation is that of criminal activity and abuse, do you want him bringing this reputation with him to Tynecastle and associating with the club?

I wouldn't punish a man on his past. 

As for Gavin McCinness he is meh. I do watch a lot of rebel tv and I do find him funny at times as I don't take him too seriously. I disagree with a lot of his views but agree with a lot.

My top ones are

Hitchins

Paul Joseph Watson

Dinesh D'Souza

Pat Condell

Tucker

Edited by i8hibsh

Just now, i8hibsh said:

As for Gavin McCinness he is meh. I do watch a lot of rebel tv and I do find him funny at times as I don't take him too seriously. I disagree with a lot of his views but agree with a lot.

My top ones are

Hitchins

Paul Joseph Watson

Dinesh D'Souza

Pat Condell

Simple fecking question...IS GAVIN MCINNES A RACIST???

Just now, i8hibsh said:

No.

And there we have it...

You’re either a racist/racist sympathiser or completely and utterly thick/brainwashed by their pish...or you’re a troll.

Thanks for the confirmation.

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No.

Ben Shapiro?

Milo Yiannopoulos? 

Donald Trump? 

Adolf Hitler? 

Winston Churchill? 

Abu Hamza? 

Robert Magabe? 

Boris Johnson? 

Edited by ri Alban

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

My top ones are

Hitchins

Paul Joseph Watson

Dinesh D'Souza

Pat Condell

Tucker

His contempt of court cases were this year and last.

Gavin McInnes is a self-proclaimed proud thug who openly and persistently advocates beatings and murder. Does that not put you off him?

There's no defending Watson though, an outright deluded rodent, astounding hypocrite, downright liar, and worst of all works for that fat Sandy Hook denying reptile. There is no defending supporting Watson, I say this as a former fan *spew*.

ToadKiller Dog

Laxley Lemon clearly is a racist he constantly frames conflict in the UK as whites v Muslims. 

He refers to people looking Muslim, if Islam is a faith a religion and not a race then how the **** do you look muslim? 

When he was at the head of the EDL he threatened to use his foot soldiers to attack the Islamic community if another of our British citizens are hurt on British soil. 

He has tried to distance himself from some of these earlier comments. 

I would say that's just tactics as his front has matured but no getting away from how ridiculous his frog ribbet defence when caught chanting the name of the Norwegian facist mass murder . 

But you can judge a man from the company he keeps, he was happy having his photo taken with the mob on the football lads march in London who were chanting about murdering Diane Abbott. 

You can usualy tell a racist from these points 

Craves attention, gets angry when ignored. 

Plays the victim card. 

Plays the leftist facist hand wringing denying his right to free speech card when challenged . 

Endulgies in promoting myths and facts that don't stand up to real scrutiny and when confronted with real facts screams conspiracy . 

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

How do you ignore someone on this site?

Thought it would be from their profile page...but can’t see the option?

edit* worked it out

Edited by Deviskan

1 minute ago, Deviskan said:

How do you ignore someone on this site?

Thought it would be from their profile page...but can’t see the option?

Don't do that, this is more fun when you challenge people. 

Just now, ri Alban said:

No point...it’s fairly clear what his beliefs are, and I’d rather chew my own baws off than spend any further time engaging with someone that looks up to people with abhorrent views and ideologies.

57 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Maybe not ban per se but as Ann owns the club & ground I'm not sure if she needs to give a reason why she doesn't want someone from entering her property.

A simple I don't want him on my land/property would surffice, maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure that's the way it works.

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

And he has ticked all leftie boxes today and it is not even dinner time yet.

Made an accusation about someone being racist

Demanded banning

Wanting to block someone to create a safe space from big bad opinions.

18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

My top ones are

Hitchins

Paul Joseph Watson

Dinesh D'Souza

Pat Condell

Tucker

Jesus H Christ.

Christopher Hitchens and a load of utter, utter charlatans.

I can see why my Infowars reference didn't land with you.

Just now, Deviskan said:

No point...it’s fairly clear what his beliefs are, and I’d rather chew my own baws off than spend any further time engaging with someone that looks up to people with abhorrent views and ideologies.

I think he's more pished off with current affairs and has let this shite take him in. Hopefully we can help him realise this. 

Geoff the Mince
2 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

take a break , chew on yer baws ?

Bazzas right boot

By logic on here Hitler wasn't a racist or a xenophobic 

How could he be, he was Austrian. 

He just had ideas, his followers were the racists and xenophobs. 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

And he has ticked all leftie boxes today and it is not even dinner time yet.

Made an accusation about someone being racist

Demanded banning

Wanting to block someone to create a safe space from big bad opinions.

You calm doon anaw. You're digging a hole you don't want to be stuck doon. C'mon i8 these people you're allowing into your life are dangerous, with agendas of violence. 

9 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

My views are always clear. You are inventing views that do not and have never existed.

Many people on here have met me. Let them tell you if they have ever heard even a murmor of racism from me. 30k posts all have been approved by mods and I have never even had an infraction in years. I have a good job and I am respected. My work and colleagues do not think I am racist. My friends or family also do not think I am.

Some snowflake on JKB does. Do you think for one second you may be wrong?

Edited by i8hibsh

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

You calm doon anaw. You're digging a hole you don't want to be stuck doon. C'mon i8 these people you're allowing into your life are dangerous, with agendas of violence. 

Ffs they are not in my life.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Ffs they are not in my life.

You're reading their propaganda, Is that right? 

5 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

By logic on here Hitler wasn't a racist or a xenophobic 

How could he be, he was Austrian. 

He just had ideas, his followers were the racists and xenophobs. 

I think you will be hard pushed to find someone who actually argues Hitler's case. He was all those things and it is a non argument as not 1 person in 8 billion could or would argue to the contrary.

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Maybe not ban per se but as Ann owns the club & ground I'm not sure if she needs to give a reason why she doesn't want someone from entering her property.

A simple I don't want him on my land/property would surffice, maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure that's the way it works.

As Tynecastle is a licensed premises no reason has to be given to refuse entry to anyone.

15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No.

I must've picked you up wrong. I'm sure you said you read TR online. Apologies. 

12 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

As Tynecastle is a licensed premises no reason has to be given to refuse entry to anyone.

Cheers, thought as much. ?

Seeing as how I8 is at pains to state he isn’t a racist, is anyone brave enough to publicly admit they are? Could be a JKB first... 

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Seeing as how I8 is at pains to state he is t a racist, is anyone brave enough to publicly admit they are? Could be a JKB first... 

I think we have all laughed at a racist joke. Honesty is rare on here though.

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I must've picked you up wrong. I'm sure you said you read TR online. Apologies. 

I do. It is not propoganda though.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think we have all laughed at a racist joke. Honesty is rare on here though.

We’ve already established that you aren’t going to be that trailblazer, mate. Give someone else a crack at the whip. ?

3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

We’ve already established that you aren’t going to be that trailblazer, mate. Give someone else a crack at the whip. ?

I would hope there are no racists on here. However some people throw the accusation as soon as someone says they voted out the EU.  Some people just don't understand the real meaning.

Edited by i8hibsh

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Seeing as how I8 is at pains to state he isn’t a racist, is anyone brave enough to publicly admit they are? Could be a JKB first... 

By modern standards I probably am a bit, and I've admitted it on JKB before. I think it might even have been on one of your threads. It's not something I'm particularly proud of tbh but hey ho.

We need more openly racist racists IMO. ?

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

By modern standards I probably am a bit, and I've admitted it on JKB before. I think it might even have been on one of your threads. It's not something I'm particularly proud of tbh but hey ho.

Great honesty as always but you probably are not. People have changed the meaning to suit their agenda. Don't let them make you think that. 

I am deemed a racist because I talk about immigration a lot, I am against diversity hires and I voted out the EU. I also don't see Tommy Robinson the same as the left. **** me if that is a racist then we have no hope.

Race is simply not important to me. The left are  bleedin round the clock on it. Relentless 

9 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I would hope there are no racists on here. However some people throw the accusation as soon as someone says they voted out the EU.  Some people just don't understand the real meaning.

You’ve already been trolled to shreds man, attempting to get bites now is a forlorn quest. ? 

9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

See I actually have a bit of respect for someone who can state that. Can’t remember the exact thread where this happened, but it does ring a bell. Might have even been called “Are you racist?” :lol:

If someone mans up and openly states they are prejudiced in some way towards others, then it at least means you can have a proper debate about it. When someone just constantly hints and twists, then there’s no point.

Then there’s the third group, the ones who just don’t give a **** and exploit people’s prejudices in order to feather their own nests, like Robinson and farage.

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You’ve already been trolled to shreds man, attempting to get bites now is a forlorn quest. ? 

See I actually have a bit of respect for someone who can state that. Can’t remember the exact thread where this happened, but it does ring a bell. Might have even been called “Are you racist?” :lol:

If someone mans up and openly states they are prejudiced in some way towards others, then it at least means you can have a proper debate about it. When someone just constantly hints and twists, then there’s no point.

Then there’s the third group, the ones who just don’t give a **** and exploit people’s prejudices in order to feather their own nests, like Robinson and farage.

Prejudice is different. I have many. Just not racial prejudice.

• davemclaren locked this topic