Tommy Robinson

DB-14

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Well how is it up to you who does and who doesn't wear a Hearts strip, or be seen with one of our banners?

TR is clearly trolling us.  Clearly.

Nobody can stop anyone wearing a strip, or photoshopping himself onto Ronnie Corbetts body. Robinson just doing what he’s good at, craving attention and to hell with whoever it causes harm to. He’s certainly a troll in all aspects.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nobody can stop anyone wearing a strip, or photoshopping himself onto Ronnie Corbetts body. Robinson just doing what he’s good at, craving attention and to hell with whoever it causes harm to. He’s certainly a troll in all aspects.

:spoton:

If he gave a shit about the club, he'd stay away and stop leeching publicity.

He doesn't go on about his own club Luton this much.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:lol:

It's a decent troll to be fair.

Loving the photoshopped Corbett.

GL967570.jpg

It wasn’t him that created it. It’s from a spoof twitter page made by a sad Hibs fan. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
8 hours ago, Deviskan said:

As a man of the world...would you agree people shouting racist chants and doing Nazi salutes is abhorrent?

If so, and with that in mind...please tell us all about the time when Tommy Robinson condemned his followers for doing Nazi salutes or shouting racist chants at his appearances/rallies (since, in your own words...Tommy is a man of principle and confronting evil)?

Just one single instance of Tommy Robinson condemning that will do please?

What Tommy Robinson is doing...is manipulating a terrible/abhorrent situation (Islamic Grooming Gangs - who are also racists themselves as well as paedophiles) to gather support towards his ideology...sucking in people like yourself, who might not be overtly/outwardly racist themselves (but will gradually buy into his viewpoint).

Also, still waiting for an actual response about Nick Griffin...rather than a toys out the pram deflection tactic?

5 hours ago, Deviskan said:

This from man that believes some of the opinions of Nick Griffin, leader of the completely not racist BNP were correct...!

Just to confirm i8...you would hold the gate open for a Hearts fan that was bigoted against Catholics (when we're playing Celtic)?

Guessing you didn't pop him back on ignore then? 

Governor Tarkin
16 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

It wasn’t him that created it. It’s from a spoof twitter page made by a sad Hibs fan. 

I know :lol:

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Tommy boy  can go feck himself.

Horrible race hating shite sturring plank.

Name ONE time he has openly or privately  CONDEMNED anyone of his followers for Nazi salutes , racist tweets  on social media  , in fact any acts  that are  directly  or indirectly  RACIST, or HATE SPEECH ??? 

Condemned antonyms. Top antonyms for condemned (opposite of condemned) are cleared, acquitted and absolved.

Tommy Robinson is not remotely Racist, the real far right despise him. He left the EDL because of them, but most on here have him as Nazi and Fascist, it’s laughable, it’s just mud slinging.

He has no hatred for Muslims, when will the penny drop it’s not Racism, it’s to do with the Islamic Ideology, a religion which for some strange reason, always seems to be above criticism. 

A religion that will punish by death, anyone who insults Mohamed, ( even a cartoon drawing ) throwing gays of high buildings, allowing beating your wife, Mohamed in his fifties marries a 6 year old child, etc, thats serious stuff.

Politicians are terrified of it, very few are brave enough to call it out, Robinson does, and he may well have to pay for it with his life.

He is speaking out against the real nut job racists in this clip, by the way, his best mate is a black guy he grew up with in Luton!!

13 minutes ago, jockmac said:

Tommy Robinson is not remotely Racist, the real far right despise him. He left the EDL because of them, but most on here have him as Nazi and Fascist, it’s laughable, it’s just mud slinging.

He also has a rap sheet longer than Eminem.

Judges have explained how he jeopardised the same trials he rages about.

He also regularly supports a guy who terrorises the parents of murdered school-kids.

His ex-assistant revealed how he essentially monetises outrage and despair.

Thoughts on these?

Governor Tarkin
11 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Can’t be racist, his best mate is black... 

:rofl:

Correct. Means nothing.

I've got mates of all kinds of colours and creeds from all over the shop and I hate the lot of them.

7 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

He also has a rap sheet longer than Eminem.

Judges have explained how he jeopardised the same trials he rages about.

He also regularly supports a guy who terrorises the parents of murdered school-kids.

His ex-assistant revealed how he essentially monetises outrage and despair.

Thoughts on these?

Would that be the contempt trial they couldn’t make stick and had to drop because the establishment had nothing on him.

The one where he read out the accused names straight from the BBC website, whilst making sure he didn’t say anything incriminating. It was all in the public domain.

Be honest it was a political arrest and they thought they had him, it backfired spectacularly, and the Judge was clueless what to do, he just kicked the can further down the road. Believe you me if he did really break this law, he would still be in jail now.

13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Correct. Means nothing.

I've got mates of all kinds of colours and creeds from all over the shop and I hate the lot of them.

Kinda what I mean. Kinda...

...a bit disco

‘Why the Evening News is reporting on Tommy Robinson and Hearts’

Some people will question why we put an attention-seeking shyster like Tommy Robinson on our front page today.

Why give a platform to a man who peddles hate and thrives on publicity?

It is a fair question. If we felt that ignoring him meant that Robinson - a convicted criminal with no connection to our city or Hearts of Midlothian - would go away, then you would never hear his name or see his picture in our pages. But that is simply not the case.

Robinson has more than 100,000 followers on Instagram including a very small, but vocal element among the Hearts support. The sad truth is that he has no trouble in this social media age spreading his rotten creed and many are willing to listen. Simply ignore it, and experience suggests the far right quietly builds support.

Hearts of Midlothian is a proud club with a great history in which hate has no part. The club has been a shining light across the UK and abroad for the way in which its fans have saved it from oblivion and are together building a brighter future. It has had more than its share of hangers on over the years desperate to bask in its reflected glory. There is no place at Hearts for a hate-monger like this. And everyone who loves the club needs to be ready to say so.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/opinion/why-the-evening-news-is-reporting-on-tommy-robinson-and-hearts-1-4832661

Craig Gordons Gloves
On 16/11/2018 at 13:49, Mark M said:

I'm definitely against the Rainbow laces campaign when it comes with the assumption that biological males should participate in sport. Especially if it means we are meant to uncritically accept male cage fighters beating women up or male cyclists winning female World Championships. And this is part of a larger 'don't questions our happy inclusive rainbows' culture  that results in male rapists in female prisons.

I also don't accept everything is actually progressive just because it uses the language of progressivism. Today for example two leading members of the Khmer  Rouge were convicted of genocide. As part of their defence they pleaded that they were fighting for 'social justice.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3452925/Top-Khmer-Rouge-leader-tells-court-fought-social-justice.html

Forgot about this on Friday so apologies for the late response.  I have some admiration for your equating the rainbow laces campaign with male cage fighters beating up women or male rapists in female prisons.  It's a campaign to make sport inclusive for everyone regardless of sexuality.  If you read the purpose and mission of the campaign you'll see there is no mention of trying to make sports gender neutral but instead make the sports environment one where everyone can feel a part of it - rather than hearing "you effin poof" being shouted from the stands or indeed on the pitch.  Your ability to stretch an argument is quite something. 

...a bit disco
6 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Can whoever wrote that please get our ****ing club name right. :mad:

Aynon Amos apparently.

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Aynon Amos apparently.

Silly ***** needs to get Eddy Torr to have a look at his work before publishing next time.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Silly ***** needs to get Eddy Torr to have a look at his work before publishing next time.

Nah.

You can't let a fud like Bajillions ('member him?) loose on a Hearts related article.

18 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

All good for Colm Inches though.

1 hour ago, jockmac said:

He has no hatred for Muslims, when will the penny drop it’s not Racism, it’s to do with the Islamic Ideology, a religion which for some strange reason, always seems to be above criticism. 

A religion that will punish by death, anyone who insults Mohamed, ( even a cartoon drawing ) throwing gays of high buildings, allowing beating your wife, Mohamed in his fifties marries a 6 year old child, etc, thats serious stuff.

Politicians are terrified of it, very few are brave enough to call it out, Robinson does, and he may well have to pay for it with his life.

He is speaking out against the real nut job racists in this clip, by the way, his best mate is a black guy he grew up with in Luton!!

Good post.

I think his haters will start liking him. I can see him on next years 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'.

Would that be the contempt trial they couldn’t make stick and had to drop because the establishment had nothing on him.

The one where he read out the accused names straight from the BBC website, whilst making sure he didn’t say anything incriminating. It was all in the public domain.

Be honest it was a political arrest and they thought they had him, it backfired spectacularly, and the Judge was clueless what to do, he just kicked the can further down the road. Believe you me if he did really break this law, he would still be in jail now.

Are you just going to cherry pick that one part of my post and ignore the rest?

My answer from earlier on the matter:

The BBC reported facts, names, ages, etc, things that are not opinionable. Robinson took this and went FURTHER calling them paedophiles, rapists, etc, which is contempt as that essentially shows a final deciding opinion from him towards the outcome. That is contempt.

Newspapers are not allowed to express such views. Given he had x-amount of followers (more than some general papers circulation) he was taken as a serious (haha) journalist.

No matter how guilty you evidently are, papers cannot mention you as the convict before you are convicted. I always wondered why newspapers referred to Dylann Roof as the "suspected gunman" when he openly admitted he wished he'd killed more. That is why.

Also:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

Tommy Robinson is played by an actor who’s sole intention is to con stupid people.

It’s  the stupid people who fall for the con trick that I feel sorry for. Life must be really difficult when you’re a massive fud or just thick as ****.

Edited by Mysterion

The contempt trial that's to be re run? Could be. 

Could also be that time he was jailed for assault. Or those convictions for drug offences. Or maybe the ones for public order offences. 

Of course, it could feasibly be the jail time he did for mortgage fraud, or maybe the time he did for illegally entering the US on someone else's passport after his rap sheet prevented him getting a visa.

Poor honest Tommy, can't catch a break :(

Edited by Smithee

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Life must be really difficult when you’re a massive fud or just thick as ****.

Wrong, mate. :(

I find life pretty easy and I'm regularly informed by intelligent folk who's opinion I trust that I'm both a massive fud and as thick as ****. 

39 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Are you just going to cherry pick that one part of my post and ignore the rest?

My answer from earlier on the matter:

The BBC reported facts, names, ages, etc, things that are not opinionable. Robinson took this and went FURTHER calling them paedophiles, rapists, etc, which is contempt as that essentially shows a final deciding opinion from him towards the outcome. That is contempt.

Newspapers are not allowed to express such views. Given he had x-amount of followers (more than some general papers circulation) he was taken as a serious (haha) journalist.

No matter how guilty you evidently are, papers cannot mention you as the convict before you are convicted. I always wondered why newspapers referred to Dylann Roof as the "suspected gunman" when he openly admitted he wished he'd killed more. That is why.

Also:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

Oh my, the Independent, they’re not bias at all.

You telling lies or have you just read the lies.

At no time did he go FURTHER and start calling them paedophiles and rapists. I have watched his upload from his phone outside the court. Even the Police got it wrong, they arrested him for breach of the peace!!

The case is dead now because they know they’ve got nothing of substance on him, think about it, if he really did it, he would be behind bars now, instead of the embarrassing reversal from the courts.

His lawyers would rip that evidence to shreads and the courts and Judge know it.

Any normal guys looking in, just reading posts, do your homework, find out the truth, listen to Tommy Robinson from a reliable source, his web site, his You Tube etc. then make your mind up.

Stay away from MSM sources like the Independent and numerous other left wing agenda driven channels and especially high posting leftie loonies on here who think their opinion is the only one that counts and whatever they say goes. ??

1 minute ago, jockmac said:

At no time did he go FURTHER and start calling them paedophiles and rapists. I have watched his upload from his phone outside the court. Even the Police got it wrong, they arrested him for breach of the peace!!

The case is dead now because they know they’ve got nothing of substance on him, think about it, if he really did it, he would be behind bars now, instead of the embarrassing reversal from the courts.

His lawyers would rip that evidence to shreads and the courts and Judge know it.

Any normal guys looking in, just reading posts, do your homework, find out the truth, listen to Tommy Robinson from a reliable source, his web site, his You Tube etc. then make your mind up.

Stay away from MSM sources like the Independent and numerous other left wing agenda driven channels and especially high posting leftie loonies on here who think their opinion is the only one that counts and whatever they say goes. ??

"Don't look at biased sources like the Independent for a viewpoint of TR, look at non-biased sources like his own website."

The case isn't dead, it's been given to the attorney general.

It's not uncommon for someone to be arrested for one crime and later charged with another as more evidence comes to light.

He pleaded guilty at said trial in the first place.

Bridge of Djoum
6 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Can’t be racist, his best mate is black... 

Same argument as, ''He can't be a rapist, he's married''.

Bridge of Djoum
4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Wrong, mate. :(

I find life pretty easy and I'm regularly informed by intelligent folk who's opinion I trust that I'm both a massive fud and as thick as ****. 

I like you.

On 19/11/2018 at 22:54, jake said:

Stupidity in a nutshell

Aye jake. You stick to WTC7 and moon landings. 

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

ri Alban will welcome him regardless.

Is that right. Unlike you I'll leave it to the courts. 

5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I think his haters will start liking him. I can see him on next years 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'.

Hanging from a tree, now wouldn’t that be ironic. 

Geoff the Mince
5 hours ago, jockmac said:

Sorry pal , sticking up for Robinson as if he's some enlightend chap is absolute shite . . You keep topping up his bank balance while he laughs at the mugs and clowns who idolise him . Watch any vide of his followers , badly dressed , toorhless , drunk thickos . I pity them .

1 hour ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Sorry pal , sticking up for Robinson as if he's some enlightend chap is absolute shite . . You keep topping up his bank balance while he laughs at the mugs and clowns who idolise him . Watch any vide of his followers , badly dressed , toorhless , drunk thickos . I pity them .

Not one person on here (I don't think) are sticking up for his followers. We have seen some of the videos I am sure and we know what 'those followers' are about. However he has many 'supporters' and to tar them all with this brush is not right.  Many 'normal' Joe Schmoes' support him from all walks of life from all over the globe (even the Islamic world). You seem to be judging TR on these followers but not his many hundreds (if not millions) of decent supporters all over the world. Why not actually watch TR videos instead of being obsessed with his skinhead following and watching their videos all day. Open your mind because the worse set of followers are those that follow opinion instead of growing and cultivating their own.

Geoff the Mince
15 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not one person on here (I don't think) are sticking up for his followers. We have seen some of the videos I am sure and we know what 'those followers' are about. However he has many 'supporters' and to tar them all with this brush is not right.  Many 'normal' Joe Schmoes' support him from all walks of life from all over the globe (even the Islamic world). You seem to be judging TR on these followers but not his many hundreds (if not millions) of decent supporters all over the world. Why not actually watch TR videos instead of being obsessed with his skinhead following and watching their videos all day. Open your mind because the worse set of followers are those that follow opinion instead of growing and cultivating their own.

I've known about Robinson for about 10 yrs , 9/11 7/7 bombers Anjem Choudrays group all with links to Luton i get that . But his street movement is the dreggs of society , post any EDL video or better still an SDL video . They support Trump who once again backs the Saudis who have spread Wahabbists and Salafists throughout the world . Hes got **** all to do with Hearts ! 

36 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I've known about Robinson for about 10 yrs , 9/11 7/7 bombers Anjem Choudrays group all with links to Luton i get that . But his street movement is the dreggs of society , post any EDL video or better still an SDL video . They support Trump who once again backs the Saudis who have spread Wahabbists and Salafists throughout the world . Hes got **** all to do with Hearts ! 

I support Trump, I agree with a lot of TR has to say, I am right wing, I am pro UK, pro Brexit, anti-mass-immigration, anti-religion, a lifetime Tory and Margaret Thatcher is my political soul mate - don't let that short circuit your mind

:gok:

p.s I am not attending any KKK Raleys and don't go 'queer' bashing or abuse ethnic minorities. 

Edited by i8hibsh

The Mighty Thor

Having trawled through this car crash of a thread I'm more enlightened now as to intelligence levels of sections of our society than before. 

Yaxley-Lennon and his followers can go **** themselves. 

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

Having trawled through this car crash of a thread I'm more enlightened now as to intelligence levels of sections of our society than before. 

c5ihAxe.jpg

Geoff the Mince
44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I support Trump, I agree with a lot of TR has to say, I am right wing, I am pro UK, pro Brexit, anti-mass-immigration, anti-religion, a lifetime Tory and Margaret Thatcher is my political soul mate - don't let that short circuit your mind

:gok:

p.s I am not attending any KKK Raleys and don't go 'queer' bashing or abuse ethnic minorities. 

I've no political allegience , i dislike the far right and far left with equal measure . I agree with your recent views on facebook and peoples need to be accepted with fake seethe .but  I think Lee Rigby flags and Tommy Robinson being used by a bunch of thickos is wrong and in bad taste . 

32 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Nailed it Thor.

Incredible how people fall for the contrick.

10 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I've no political allegience , i dislike the far right and far left with equal measure . I agree with your recent views on facebook and peoples need to be accepted with fake seethe .but  I think Lee Rigby flags and Tommy Robinson being used by a bunch of thickos is wrong and in bad taste . 

I hate the far left and far right also.  I would plonk myself right of centre but certainly on the right.

I also agree with no political shit at Tynie, course I do.  With the risk of sounding childish I can’t help thinking that the Lee Rigby banner (although I fully respect the sentiment but has no place at football) is just to counter Celtic’s nonsense, has it made an appearance before or after?  Celtic do it so clubs counter.

1 hour ago, hatters1 said:

An interesting read, thanks. Looks like the ****ing morons in our support are determined to drag us down to the same sort of reputation by getting involved with this clown. Still, perhaps it will kickstart a similar movement to that which Luton now enjoy.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Pasquale for King
On 20/11/2018 at 07:54, Sarah O said:

Nice. I'd Chuck a few quid in for printing something like that. 

I don't have Twitter though.

Hopefully a Facebook page will follow. Hearts against Hate.

AE471DDD-2028-416E-8005-8F2CE35E0884.png

24A8D2C3-5DCB-4516-A87B-93F2FB37E626.png

This thread is proof that Hearts are not for "for everyone".  

A bit like when the Scottish Nationalists shout about how 'inclusive' they are but tell anyone who is a proud Brit to GTF.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This thread is proof that Hearts are not for "for everyone".  

A bit like when the Scottish Nationalists shout about how 'inclusive' they are but tell anyone who is a proud Brit to GTF.

More obtuse twaddle from the master.

2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

More obtuse twaddle from the master.

Well we can't say we are for everyone when we are not.  Everyone means, well................everyone.  "Everyone" does not have caveats.

No human being or company, football team anything or anybody is for "everyone".

Edited by i8hibsh

• davemclaren locked this topic