Tommy Robinson

DB-14

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

That's why I boo-ed the minutes silence for the head of the Catholic Church.

You're welcome, everyone.

:glorious:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

The non racist Laxely Lennon is planning a tour of Australia with the leader of the Proud boys organisation Gavin Mccinnes who created a video  called "10 things I hate about Jews'. 

The Proud boys and its leadership have been deemed an Extremist white nationalist group by the FBI,  The proud boys were noted by the FBI for overt misogyny, glorification of violence, islamaphobia and transphobia. 

Judge a guy by the company he keeps. 

Plans are you can buy a ticket for 995 Aussie dollars to attend a lunch with the two hate mongers/money making conmen . 

Seems Mccinnes has just resigned from the Proud boys today but our friends in Oz can still pay too see them two. 

It’s been cancelled due to lack of interest ?.

4 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

The non racist Laxely Lennon is planning a tour of Australia with the leader of the Proud boys organisation Gavin Mccinnes who created a video  called "10 things I hate about Jews'. 

The Proud boys and its leadership have been deemed an Extremist white nationalist group by the FBI,  The proud boys were noted by the FBI for overt misogyny, glorification of violence, islamaphobia and transphobia. 

Judge a guy by the company he keeps. 

Plans are you can buy a ticket for 995 Aussie dollars to attend a lunch with the two hate mongers/money making conmen . 

Seems Mccinnes has just resigned from the Proud boys today but our friends in Oz can still pay too see them two. 

See this is what I don't understand I thought the far right hated just Muslims and didn't mind Jews ??  They need to make their mind up who they hate ! Next they Will be that confused that will probably be at Celtic park with a " free Palestine " flag !! That's their logic ! For the record I'm anti Israel not anti Jews ! It's a disgusting regime committing genoicde of a people daily . 

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

See this is what I don't understand I thought the far right hated just Muslims and didn't mind Jews ??  They need to make their mind up who they hate ! Next they Will be that confused that will probably be at Celtic park with a " free Palestine " flag !! That's their logic ! For the record I'm anti Israel not anti Jews ! It's a disgusting regime committing genoicde of a people daily . 

Subjective but the Israelis will say the exact same thing.  I personally don't give too many shits about the middle East but if I am honest I would be on Isreal’s side.

Edited by i8hibsh

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

FFS, he does those "10 things he hates" about everyhting.  They are for comedic value.  Watch the video instead of just seeing a title and going into snowflake mode.

Frankie Boyle’s a comedian. This guy’s a racist. 

1 hour ago, Koolkeith said:

No he's not, but he is a giant ****.

He's a proud misogynist, he encourages and engages in political violence. His Proud Boys have been involved in several marches turned violent with him at the front, and he's expressed his disappointment that Trump supporters don't punch people enough. 

His cause is claimed to be "western values" above any race issues (although his values are nothing like mine), although to my mind he's just a plain old nasty ****.

For some reason being a nasty **** is fine to some these days, if you can justify why you're upset. 

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nice folk these Robinson fans.

Still think they believe in free speech etc?

2BC12C28-38A4-43EC-98ED-F5FB3679829E.jpeg

Is that real?

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Is that real?

No I made it up ?.

Yes it’s real, he joined in a Facebook post about leafletting before the next game. Then I opened that about an hour ago. I’ve blocked him and changed my privacy, bit late obviously. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

What kind of stupid name is rustler bill? 

Is he a cowboy? 

A fake one obviously, no pictures etc just a collage of Lennon quotes.  

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No I made it up ?.

Yes it’s real, he joined in a Facebook post about leafletting before the next game. Then I opened that about an hour ago. I’ve blocked him and changed my privacy, bit late obviously. 

? yourself

1 hour ago, Koolkeith said:

I think Frankie Boyle is vile. How come he can do paedo jokes though and come out clean at the end?

Governor Tarkin

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Bang out of order, PfK. 

I don't agree with you on political matters often but you're a smashing lad in real life (if you are who I think you are) and there's no need for any real life abuse (although I did block you on facebook ages ago because you were spamming up my feed with pish :lol: ).

Take it easy, mate. :thumbsup:

Edited by Governor Tarkin

On 21/11/2018 at 20:28, MacDonald Jardine said:

What isn't common sense is continually projecting the values of today's society on to them.

At a time when anti Catholic sentiment was rife it's entirely possible at least one member of the battalion had those views.

Similarly it's unlikely many were Scottish Nationalists. 

How times change. Not. 

22 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Is Pasquale's name history aussieh and ri Alban?

Away a gie yersel peace. Watch you don’t smash yer telly goose stepping. 

9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

It is a good point.  Should I wear a badge walking the street saying "against murder".  It is a given.

You should take yer 'Tommy, I'm your biggest fan' badge off for a wee wipe. It must be cover in slavers. 

Are you trying to get a wee meeting with your hero. You know Adolf is dead don't you. 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Bang out of order, PfK. 

I don't agree with you on political matters often but you're a smashing lad in real life (if you are who I think you are) and there's no need for any real life abuse (although I did block you on facebook ages ago because you were spamming up my feed with pish :lol: ).

Take it easy, mate. :thumbsup:

Cheers ??.

Pasquale for King
32 minutes ago, Smithee said:

? yourself

Apologies, just a bit pissed off that some faceless nobody has done this and you thinking I somehow managed to make up this picture of the message.

Appointed adviser to Gerard Batten on grooming gangs. Have to admit I didn't think UKIP would take the plunge and officially work with him, despite them going a bit further to the right under batten than they were under farage. 

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Apologies, just a bit pissed off that some faceless nobody has done this and you thinking I somehow managed to make up this picture of the message.

You didn't actually say it was a message you'd received so I just wanted to make sure what was going on before jumping in. For all I know it's something you've seen online that could have been faked, I certainly didn't imply you'd done it. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You didn't actually say it was a message you'd received so I just wanted to make sure what was going on before jumping in. For all I know it's something you've seen online that could have been faked, I certainly didn't imply you'd done it. 

Yeah you’re right I didn’t make that clear at all. Doesn’t appear to be a Jambo though from what I could gather on his profile. 

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, main said:

Appointed adviser to Gerard Batten on grooming gangs. Have to admit I didn't think UKIP would take the plunge and officially work with him, despite them going a bit further to the right under batten than they were under farage. 

No surprise there, seeing as how their hobbies align.

Anti Islamic and a fanboy of Geert Wilders.

3 hours ago, main said:

Well, when the Tories adopted most of UKIP's policies in order to woo their 5 million voters in the last General Election, the only place UKIP had left to go was even furher further to the right.

Edited by Cade

11 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Seen some unsavoury comments on twitter as well  They are obviously readying themselves to try and disrupt and intimidate any leafleting .

Usual facist bully boy tactics

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Faceless nobody's throwing around unfounded allegations and making threats appears to be par for the course on social media. You've indulged in some of that yourself earlier in the thread.

The Real Maroonblood
10 minutes ago, Boris said:

I see Farage is non plussed at Robinson's position with UKIP.  Speaks volumes!

What could possibly go wrong.

Governor Tarkin
13 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Watch you don’t smash yer telly goose stepping. 

Love a bit of goose stepping, me.

I draw the line at the jodhpurs though.

11 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:D

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, JyTees said:

Faceless nobody's throwing around unfounded allegations and making threats appears to be par for the course on social media. You've indulged in some of that yourself earlier in the thread.

I haven’t threatened anyone have I, I’m not sure where you see an unfounded allegation in this message I was sent. I practically identified myself in my posts on here which isn’t really allowed and some of them where deleted by the Mods. But thanks for the support anyway ??.

39 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I have to say I have no idea what he meant unless he is thinking I am going to be doing chuck Berry impressions.

21 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I wonder if Robinson has any loyalism points? ::troll::

He must have accumulated a few after recently spending time at her majesty's pleasure?

The mindset of a Scottish leftie:

Islam wants to kill Jews - no reaction.  A non muslim posts a comedy video called 'why I hate Jews' - major seethe with the usual accusations thrown in

Call everyone, anywhere and everywhere that is not a 'poc' a career threatening, reputation damaging "racist" if they see things differently but get annoyed when someone from the right calls them a harmless "snowflake"

Say they want inclusivity and unity whilst telling anyone who they disagree with they are not welcome

Support Scottish Nationalism but reject and dismiss all other forms of Nationalism as racist

Seethe over Donald Trump for doing something that all his predecessors had done or tried to do previously

Hate everything they disagree with but hate “hatred”

Call everyone they disagree with a “fascist” whilst trying to silence them and enforce their law

Tell the world how much they hate capitalism from their iphone via Facebook

Demand democracy and not fascism whilst trying to cancel out all democratic decisions they did not agree to

Tell how much they are for ‘the worker’ whilst wanting absolutely everyone to lose their job if they have views they disagree with

Brand everyone in Scotland who does not support Scottish Independence as “not Scottish” whilst telling everyone that anyone who lives in Scotland should be viewed as Scottish

:fonzie:

Edited by i8hibsh

13 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Islam wants to kill Jews - no reaction.  A non muslim posts a comedy video called 'why I hate Jews' - major seethe with the usual accusations thrown in

Call everyone, anywhere and everywhere that is not a 'poc' a career threatening, reputation damaging "racist" if they see things differently but get annoyed when someone from the right calls them a harmless "snowflake"

Say they want inclusivity and unity whilst telling anyone who they disagree with they are not welcome

Support Scottish Nationalism but reject and dismiss all other forms of Nationalism as racist

Seethe over Donald Trump for doing something that all his predecessors had done or tried to do previously

Call everyone they disagree with a “fascist” whilst trying to silence them and enforce their law

Demand democracy and not fascism whilst trying to cancel out all democratic decisions they did not agree to

Tell how much they are for ‘the worker’ whilst wanting absolutely everyone to lose their job if they have views they disagree with

Brand everyone in Scotland who does not support Scottish Independence as “not Scottish” whilst telling everyone that anyone who lives in Scotland should be viewed as Scottish

Pretty much............won't like hearing it though. 

23 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

FFS, he does those "10 things he hates" about everyhting.  They are for comedic value.  Watch the video instead of just seeing a title and going into snowflake mode.

15 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I think Frankie Boyle is vile. How come he can do paedo jokes though and come out clean at the end?

And yet, you're the guy who goes into full "snowflake mode" when confronted with a photograph of David Chapman at the Harry Benson photo exhibition a couple of years back.

I haven't heard any of Frankie Boyle's paedophile jokes, but I'll take your word for it that he does them and - let's face it - given his style of comedy, it'd be surprising if he didn't. Given that you apparently feel that such humour is "vile", does that also mean that all Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris and Michael Jackson jokes should be off-limits for fear of causing offence and upset to sensitive souls such as yourself?

If Frankie Boyle was a right-wing comedian, who frequently went on rants railing against Scottish Independence, would you think the same about him, or would it be more likely that you'd be posting in support of him and defending his right to be as non-PC and provocative as he wished? I wonder.

You certainly are a mass of contradictions, i8...   :kirk:

Edited by Auld Reekin'

2 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

And yet, you're the guy who goes into full "snowflake mode" when confronted with a photograph of David Chapman at the Harry Benson photo exhibition a couple of years back.

I haven't heard any of Frankie Boyle's paedophile jokes, but I'll take your word for it that he does them and - let's face it - given his style of comedy, it'd be surprising if he didn't. Given that you apparently feel that such humour is "vile", does that also mean that all Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris and Michael Jackson jokes should be off-limits for fear of causing offence and upset to sensitive souls such as yourself?

If Frankie Boyle was a right-wing comedian, who frequently went on rants railing against Scottish Independence, would you think the same about him, or would it be more likely that you'd be posting in support of him and defending his right to be as non-PC and provocative as he wished? I wonder.

You certainly are a mass of contradictions, i8...   :kirk:

Your a mass of 

I never said such humour is vile.  I said "Frankie Boyle is vile".  Me, if a joke aint sick I don't want to hear it.

17 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Inside the head of a Scottish righty:

tenor.gif?itemid=8949118

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I never said such humour is vile.  I said "Frankie Boyle is vile".  Me, if a joke aint sick I don't want to hear it.

So why is he vile then, if you don't consider him so because of his "paedo" or sick jokes?

...a bit disco
Just now, Auld Reekin' said:

So why is he vile then, if you don't consider him so because of his "paedo" or sick jokes?

Must be because he is a 'Leftie'.

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Must be because he is a 'Leftie'.

:arry:

You know you could just be right, er, I mean correct... that thought had never even occurred to me.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Auld Reekin' said:

:arry:

You know you could just be right, er, I mean correct... that thought had never even occurred to me.

:thumbsup:

• davemclaren locked this topic