Tommy Robinson

DB-14

6 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

So why is he vile then, if you don't consider him so because of his "paedo" or sick jokes?

I just get a very bad vibe of him.  He looks vile, I hate his accent and his is funny as throwing a powered up toaster into your bath.  I just do not like him - it happens in life.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• ri Alban

8 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Must be because he is a 'Leftie'.

I don't think lefties are vile.  I think far lefties (Antifa etc) are utterly vile though.  I have a lot of 'leftie' values.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I don't think lefties are vile.  I think far lefties (Antifa etc) are utterly vile though.  I have a lot of 'leftie' values.

:lol:

I'll take your word on it mate.

:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

:lol:

I'll take your word on it mate.

:thumbsup:

Sorry, I shout have stipulated, I have 'old school' leftie values.  None of this virtue signaling nonsense you get now.  Infact I was probably more centre, back in the day.  This new wave leftie you get now is pushing me more to the right every day.  Or at least as far as I will ever allow myself to go.

Edited by i8hibsh

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I just get a very bad vibe of him.  He looks vile, I hate his accent and his is funny as throwing a powered up toaster into your bath.  I just do not like him - it happens in life.

So this statement posted earlier was merely so much complete and utter - how can I put this politely and diplomatically - pish?

"..Frankie Boyle is vile. How come he can do paedo jokes though and come out clean at the end?"

Just now, Auld Reekin' said:

So this statement posted earlier was merely so much complete and utter - how can I put this politely and diplomatically - pish?

"..Frankie Boyle is vile. How come he can do paedo jokes though and come out clean at the end?"

What is pish about that?

Someene does a racist JOKE and he is a racist

Someone does a paedo joke and ................nothing

See the inblance?

Just now, i8hibsh said:

What is pish about that?

See the inblance?

Yes in your logic and brain frankly.

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What is pish about that?

See the inblance?

No, sorry, I don't see the "inblance" at all.

I'd be astounded if you have never cracked a joke to your mates in the pub on the topic of child-abuse / paedophilia (as mentioned earlier, Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, Michael Jackson, oh and Celtic Boys' Club, the list goes on) and got a resounding laugh from them all. Did that make you, and them, paedophiles?

Edited by Auld Reekin'

4 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

I'd be astounded if you have never cracked a joke to your mates in the pub on the topic of child-abuse / paedophilia (as mentioned earlier, Jimmy Savile, Rolf Harris, Michael Jackson, oh and Celtic Boys' Club, the list goes on) and got a resounding laugh from them all. Did that make you, and them, paedophiles?

Yes, I love sick jokes. The sicker the better.

The key is in the word "joke".

Regularly my friends and I wiill share sick jokes, memes etc.

We are neither racist or paedophiles.  Perhaps a tad sexist though but who isn't?

Edited by i8hibsh

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

So, once again, you have just contradicted yourself. Cool. As I've said, you're certainly a mass of 'em!

Governor Tarkin
36 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

You certainly are a mass of contradictions, i8...   :kirk:

As are most well-rounded members of any society.

It's a curse of the human condition.

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

As are most well-rounded members of any society.

It's a curse of the human condition.

As indeed they are! 

(Most manifest them rather less publicly and less often than i8 though...) 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

He must have accumulated a few after recently spending time at her majesty's pleasure?

“ he was in jail for leading 100 Luton fans into a fight”, “He chose his new name to honour a Luton hooligans of the same name”. 

Just the kind of guy we want to encourage to come to Tynecastle.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/tommy-robinson-s-previous-with-british-football-fans-1-4830528?_=1542295735192

https://rightsinfo.org/luton-town-fc-are-taking-a-stand-against-divisive-football-chants/

http://glasgowgospel.org/former-celtic-casual-calls-out-tommy-robinson-for-discussion-after-threats-towards-cousin/

I sincerely hope he doesn’t turn up next Sunday as it can only mean bad news for our club.

Edited by Pasquale for King

PhoenixHearts
16 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I think Frankie Boyle is vile. How come he can do paedo jokes though and come out clean at the end?

36 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You're all over the place bud.

PhoenixHearts
24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No, you are misreading.

Don't think I am. You're saying that you can make all the sick jokes you want because they are "just jokes" but a literal comedian who makes a living from telling jokes is subject to a completely different set of rules? 

15 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Don't think I am. You're saying that you can make all the sick jokes you want because they are "just jokes" but a literal comedian who makes a living from telling jokes is subject to a completely different set of rules? 

As I said.  You ARE misreading.

PhoenixHearts
25 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

No. Misunderstanding you, perhaps, but that may be because you've not properly articulated yourself. But based on the actual words you have written, which I've read and reread, you absolutely contradicted yourself. You asked why a comedian should get away clean after making sick jokes, then said that you can make sick jokes because they are just jokes. It's a double standard, and you wrote it.

Instead of just saying "Misreading", why don't you explain what it is exactly that I've misread.

haveyouheard 22
2 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Sadly all partys have sex cases among them and rarely is anything done about it.The Tory party are knee deep in deviants 

3 minutes ago, Boris said:

DsrvI8iWsAAD6bg.jpg

Now Boris, I'm sure if you had a mind to you find a post a picture of Asians in a similar aggressive pose, maybe with placards saying "burn British soldiers" or similar, go on, for the sake of balance, post one of them. 

Bridge of Djoum
41 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You do seem to be massively contradicting yourself TBF

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Now Boris, I'm sure if you had a mind to you find a post a picture of Asians in a similar aggressive pose, maybe with placards saying "burn British soldiers" or similar, go on, for the sake of balance, post one of them. 

See, I always wear my FP'S buttoned up. This chap and his ilk have ruined it for me.

I've already had to give up wearing my burka's.

These fanatics are killing my style.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We are neither racist or paedophiles.  Perhaps a tad sexist though but who isn't?

Friends, that's a cracker. 

...a bit disco
25 minutes ago, Boris said:

DsrvI8iWsAAD6bg.jpg

Mackenzie Crook's no' happy, is he?

Geoff the Mince

ANTIFA and anarchists are self loathing violent scumbags ! 

:oohmatron:

ToadKiller Dog

A few other advisory  appointments were made by UKippers today. 

Rolf Harris is to advise on Children's welfare . 

Jim Davidson on the environment and Roy chubby Brown will offer advice on equality issues. 

3 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Surely the difference is that i8 never claims moral superiority. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
53 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

See these Muslims coming over here taking our jobs as groomers.

Yaxley-lennon keeping them for his priest, perhaps? 

38 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Are you taking the piss?

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You do seem to be massively contradicting yourself TBF

But at least he's consistently contradictory with his contradictions.

I've had a go myself but it's a bit of a black art.?

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I've already had to give up wearing my burka's.

You're still a bloody attractive woman you know...

Jake_sm0.jpg

Governor Tarkin
Just now, BobbyJenkins said:

Are you right wing? Do you approve of Robinson? If so youre probably an arsehole.

:rofl:

If you disaprove of the bully boy tactics and warped ideologies of organisations like ANTIFA you must be a Tommy Robinson loving, right wing, arsehole.

Righto.

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

If you disaprove of the bully boy tactics and warped ideologies of organisations like ANTIFA you must be a Tommy Robinson loving, right wing, arsehole.

Righto.

Aye that’s it lolololol carry on you ignorant can’t ?. antifa ???anti ***** more like. 

Ps the majority of decent people are anti fascist...keep on wi your false equivalence you thick and misguided twat ?

Edited by BobbyJenkins

Geoff the Mince
13 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Are you right wing? Do you approve of Robinson? If so youre probably an arsehole.

My views on Robinson have already been posted on this thread ;  did you call me a right wing arsehole for criticizing Antifa ? 

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I haven’t threatened anyone have I, I’m not sure where you see an unfounded allegation in this message I was sent. I practically identified myself in my posts on here which isn’t really allowed and some of them where deleted by the Mods. But thanks for the support anyway ??.

Mate you were throwing insults about like confetti, unless you don't think calling strangers racists and fascists is insulting?

Just now, Geoff the Mince said:

My views on Robinson have already been posted on this thread ;  did you call me a right wing arsehole for criticizing Antifa ? 

Nuance you dafty, nuance.

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Aye, good one.   :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The mindset of a Scottish leftie:

Islam wants to kill Jews - no reaction.  A non muslim posts a comedy video called 'why I hate Jews' - major seethe with the usual accusations thrown in

Call everyone, anywhere and everywhere that is not a 'poc' a career threatening, reputation damaging "racist" if they see things differently but get annoyed when someone from the right calls them a harmless "snowflake"

Say they want inclusivity and unity whilst telling anyone who they disagree with they are not welcome

Support Scottish Nationalism but reject and dismiss all other forms of Nationalism as racist

Seethe over Donald Trump for doing something that all his predecessors had done or tried to do previously

Hate everything they disagree with but hate “hatred”

Call everyone they disagree with a “fascist” whilst trying to silence them and enforce their law

Tell the world how much they hate capitalism from their iphone via Facebook

Demand democracy and not fascism whilst trying to cancel out all democratic decisions they did not agree to

Tell how much they are for ‘the worker’ whilst wanting absolutely everyone to lose their job if they have views they disagree with

Brand everyone in Scotland who does not support Scottish Independence as “not Scottish” whilst telling everyone that anyone who lives in Scotland should be viewed as Scottish

:fonzie:

The mindset of the stupid Scottish idiot.

Defend Tommy Robinson and claim not to be defending Tommy Robinson.  Finally concede TR might be an "idiot" but not a bad guy.  

Act astonished when someone accuses TR of having said something bad on video.  Request 'evidence' that will cause you to "lose all respect for him".

Upon receiving said evidence, claim that it doesn't constitute evidence.

Claim that Frankie Boyle is vile and word it blatantly as an attack on his sick jokes.  Then claim you like sick jokes and the reason you think Boyle is "vile" is just because you don't like him.

Attack the average leftie in the above post as a sort of rabid but subtle supporter of Islam's apparent intentions to wipe out the jews and basically just being a group of scumbags full of hatred and hyprocrisy.  Then claim bizarrely to have nothing against the left and actually "to hold a lot of leftie values".  

Then clarify those comments as actually claiming to be an "old school" leftie who doesn't permanently have a bonfire on the go burning bras, money, the truth, and the other things the new left hate.  Claim to have been pushed further to the right from your original left-wing position 20 years back.  Then clarify that you were probably a centrist, actually.

Wont be able to mention 'the left' without making reference to something almost completely fabricated for your own benefit (ANTIFA,etc).

Support Donald Trump on the basis that other people don't like him and that other US presidents have done stuff.

Falsely equate Scottish Nationalists with lefties because you are an "old school leftie" who doesn't know the history of the Callaghan government and how it fell.

Try to be smart about capitalism and make a massive fail by choosing the Iphone, something that could never exist without (mainly US and Swedish) state subsidised technological developments being made.  And then bizarrely Facebook which came about via the US military funded and invented internet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/03/24/if-government-funded-the-technology-for-the-iphone-then-why-doesnt-government-have-a-slice-of-apple/

4 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

DM me your number now . Why wait ? 

RigidKindlyBergerpicard-small.gif

33 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Defend Tommy Robinson and claim not to be defending Tommy Robinson.  Finally concede TR might be an "idiot" but not a bad guy.  

Act astonished when someone accuses TR of having said something bad on video.  Request 'evidence' that will cause you to "lose all respect for him".

Claim that Frankie Boyle is vile and word it blatantly as an attack on his sick jokes.  Then claim you like sick jokes and the reason you think Boyle is "vile" is just because you don't like him.

Attack the average leftie in the above post as a sort of rabid but subtle supporter of Islam's apparent intentions to wipe out the jews and basically just being a group of scumbags full of hatred and hyprocrisy.  Then claim bizarrely to have nothing against the left and actually "to hold a lot of leftie values".  

Then clarify those comments as actually claiming to be an "old school" leftie who doesn't permanently have a bonfire on the go burning bras, money, the truth, and the other things the new left hate.  Claim to have been pushed further to the right from your original left-wing position 20 years back.  Then clarify that you were probably a centrist, actually.

Wont be able to mention 'the left' without making reference to something almost completely fabricated for your own benefit (ANTIFA,etc).

Support Donald Trump on the basis that other people don't like him and that other US presidents have done stuff.

Falsely equate Scottish Nationalists with lefties because you are an "old school leftie" who doesn't know the history of the Callaghan government and how it fell.

Try to be smart about capitalism and make a massive fail by choosing the Iphone, something that could never exist without (mainly US and Swedish) state subsidised technological developments being made.  And then bizarrely Facebook which came about via the US military funded and invented internet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/03/24/if-government-funded-the-technology-for-the-iphone-then-why-doesnt-government-have-a-slice-of-apple/

??

Spitonastranger
53 minutes ago, WageThief said:

He will not reply to this, he will deflect and come out with more guff.

• davemclaren locked this topic