Neil Lennon total embarrassment ( merged )

NB GIN

2 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

For the next derby at Tynecastle we should all come waving "resignation letters" in the air.

From which he’ll catch a bad cold and accuse us of infecting him.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Thomaso

• Victorian

• Selkirkhmfc1874

Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

From which he’ll catch a bad cold and accuse us of infecting him.

No doubt. 

Or accuse us of trying to inflict death by 17,000 cuts.

Ann Budge should contact Dumpster now and tell her that the popcorn teeth little weasel has lost the plot with his KKK comments and demand an apology to the Heart of Midlothian football club and it's supporters.

Hibs don't seem to be in any hurry to shut the creepy little gimp up. A coin was thrown, that should not have been, it hit the creepy little gimps jacket, he looked at it and an eternity later he decided to collapse like he had been shot. This after the creepy little gimp had been antagonising the Hearts support.

We know Lennon is not right in the head, but it is nothing to do with the Heart of Midlothian.

Get a statement out Hearts, it is turning into a free for all with the Glasgow press and news, Lennon and Hibs are milking it.

Edited by Australis......

He's successfully managed to bring out the worst in Hearts, Hibs, Celtic and Rangers fans.

He truly is poison to the Scottish game.

10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's Scottish Football manager ME TOO.     All the wee,   fragile football managers adding their squeaky wee voice to the chorus.       ****ing mental stuff.

Fairly sure oor Craig got ZERO abuse following his “natural order” comment. 

Nope. None at all. 

1 minute ago, Australis...... said:

Ann Budge should contact Dumpster now and tell her that the popcorn teeth little weasel has lost the plot with his KKK comments and demand an apology to the Heart of Midlothian football club and it's supporters. Hibs don't seem to be in any hurry to shut the creepy little gimp up. A coin was thrown, that should not have been, it hit the creepy little gimps jacket, he looked at it and an eternity later he decided to collapse like he had been shot. This after the creepy little gimp had been antagonising the Hearts support.

We know Lennon is not right in the head, but it is nothing to do with the Heart of Midlothian.

Get a statement out Hearts, it is turning into a free for all with the Glasgow press and news, Lennon and Hibs are milking it.

:spoton:

So far they've been lining up to bash us whilst only Stephen Eliott has bothered to defend us.

Something has to be said and done.

avhudtheteeshirt

Joking apart, if you were working in a threatening environment and were subject to constant abuse at work and in the street, what would you do?

Would you wait till you were subject to assault so you can cry about everything in Scotland is against you for sympathy, or would you get away as soon as possible?

I have to say that some of the things he has been subjected to are ridiculous to extreme, but, my gut feeling is he somehow gets a kick out of this type of publicity!!!

The next time Hibs come to Tynie the best thing to do is to completely ignore himZ no abuse, no attention. Nothing. Just ignore him and focus on cheering our team to another Derby victory.

1 minute ago, amadjambo said:

The next time Hibs come to Tynie the best thing to do is to completely ignore himZ no abuse, no attention. Nothing. Just ignore him and focus on cheering our team to another Derby victory.

:spoton:

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Like that will happen. 

Francis Albert
18 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

That's as speculative a slur as Lennon's is, and doesn't really help.

Both incidents were opportunist acts of violence and for any party to start attaching racial motivation to the charges are damaging, 3 and irresponsible. 

That's exactly what Lennon is doing after all.

I don't think gorgie rd was attempting a speculative smear, but just illustrating the absurdity of Lennon's claim.

Hibs and Celtic could solve this for good by taking a leaf out of Dundee United's book and ditching the sectarianism around 100 years ago.

They won't though because they revel in it.  Pathetic wee Republican victims.

Bad news Neiily boy.  Scotland will never be a republic and it will never be Eire.

40 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

I just heard him on Sportsound a few mins ago, and it was clear he was talking about the graffiti. That’s not what I picked up earlier.

The Council really need to get CCTV on Russell Road. Really offensive graffiti is now becoming a common occurrence on that road.

this from good old aunty

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46076330

from the piece

Q: You've had almost 48 hours to analyse what happened at Tynecastle. Have you any further thoughts on what went on?

"No, I got hit by a coin in the face by someone in the crowd. Not happy with some of the comments that have come out afterwards, people should know better.

"It's pretty poor, all this, I was goading people, I bring it on myself. There was effigy outside Tynecastle saying, 'hang Neil Lennon' before the game. Did I bring that on myself? I'm asking you. You're all saying no. You're right because you're right-minded, decent people. This has got to stop. Everyone says I play the victim - I don't.

I watched the BBC Scotland news and he said Effigy and they later showed the graffiti. I have to assume that all of the illustrious journos present have the same level of intellect as the Hibernian Manager.

I am sure if there had been an effigy it would have been all over social media. What we have is some graffiti in possibly maroon rattle can paint.  Artist unknown but safe to say it is not a Banksy as it would have been pictorial.

Edited by 7628mm

Clark Griswold

See sky sports news are still pedalling this as their top story too.

Edited by Clark Griswold

31 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

:rofl::rofl:

Pat Fenlon and Colin Calderwood to follow soon.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had a queue forming to opine. 

Of course, there won't be any balance or discussion of Hibernian "exuberance" over the years or anyone from Hearts put forward to rebutt or point out that the Leith mob have form for chucking stuff and racism. 

5 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

"As soon as I've come back to Scotland it's started to rear its ugly head again." Neil Lennon says he may reconsider his position.

He's offski........................again.

You would think something would click in him and hed realise that his behaviour/words contributes to some of it. I dont mean he incites sectarianism but he has a poor attitude to others during the heat of the moment and it leads to confrontation. From there he jumps to the victim defence

Edited by sadj

1 minute ago, Crete said:

What about the cruel sh*te  they sing about Wallace Mercer how must his family feel about that ,not a word about that on the news.

That's not sectarian or racist so it doesn't matter. 

5 minutes ago, Crete said:

What about the cruel sh*te  they sing about Wallace Mercer how must his family feel about that ,not a word about that on the news.

Plus Celtics bonfire and pro-IRA chants.

The press must be overwhelmingly relieved that this has distracted away from Celtics "stick yer ****ing poppy up yer arse" chants.

54 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

The assualt on Bobby might have been racial, hibs fans have a history with "refugees".

Particularly when they are from the Czech republic better warn big Dave before January.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

The press must be overwhelmingly relieved that this has distracted away from Celtics "stick yer ****ing poppy up yer arse" chants.

Call 101 if you hear these chants tomorrow 

4 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Its also distracting folk away from Rangers losing a shite load of money.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If this was a sectarian crime. 

Why wait until the 92nd minute.

Pure coincidence it happened as he engaged with the crowd.

What about all of the protestant managers that have taken pelters. 

Why is Craig Levein and Wallace Mercer the victims of vile chants. Is that sectarian. Or rivalry gone too far 

John mcCartney

very cute is scrennon with the comments today

right on the eve of the visit to septic park tomora

i just hope all who are going there tomoro will be safe.........and remember please record any of their expected venomous acts outside their gaff

last time i was there,i was abused as being called a british ******* complete with spittle all over me fakn face

30 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I am sure if there had been an effigy it would have been all over social media. What we have is some graffiti in possibly maroon rattle can paint.  Artist unknown but safe to say it is not a Banksy as it would have been pictorial.

Perhaps Lennon is confusing incidents now?

JS99279782.jpg

EastSideJambo
21 minutes ago, Crete said:

Someone started a make a Wallace Mercer related shout just immediately before the ref blew his whistle to commence the minute silence 

Probably some wee fud who wasn't even alive when Wallace was at Hearts 

Only a blind man would have missed the events that went on the other night. Roll the footage Popcorn teeth & let’s see what really happened. Next He’ll be telling us he can’t play hang man any more because he’s traumatised.

Just now, sac said:

Only a blind man would have missed the events that went on the other night. Roll the footage Popcorn teeth & let’s see what really happened. Next He’ll be telling us he can’t play hang man any more because he’s traumatised.

Cue headline in Glasgow media "Neil Lennon - my football hell, even the sight of small change triggers flashbacks". 

Just seen this posted on Twitter.

Times Lennon has been banned or suspended and this is just in the last two years.

The man is a fecking imbecile, who blames everyone else, he needs help or told to take his medication.

Stevie @StevieJ197
FollowFollow @StevieJ197
More

Killie v Hibs 3 match ban for conduct

Rangers v Hibs 3 match ban for conduct originally for 6 games and cut to 3

Hibs v Morton 2 match ban for conduct

Brondby v Hibs 4 match ban for conduct then extended by further 1 match ban again for conduct. That's only within the last two years

1 minute ago, Australis...... said:

Times Lennon has been banned or suspended and this is just in the last two years.

The man is a fecking imbecile, who blames everyone else, he needs help or told to take his medication.

Stevie @StevieJ197
FollowFollow @StevieJ197
More

Brondby v Hibs 4 match ban for conduct then extended by further 1 match ban again for conduct. That's only within the last two years

This sectarianism is rampant. ?

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Mad Prods, that Brondby !

A hotbed of anti RC bigotry Brondby. A no go zone for Catholics. :( 

Any violent act is patently wrong- which is conclusive. Any right minded person supporting any team gets that.

his disciplinary record is appalling. 

He doesn’t need idiotic fans to give him fuel to fan the flames for ruining his reputation, he’s more than capable of doing that himself as he completely lacks basic self control in pressurised situations.

unfortunately a small minority of idiots give him firing power to justify his excuses. 

sadly the Scottish press don’t help calm the situation as that’s not in their interests either 

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

A hotbed of anti RC bigotry Brondby. A no go zone for Catholics. :( 

Aye.

They guard old Dennys Walls with a passion.

Firstly, anyone who throws coins at a game or assaults players should be jailed, & banned from all grounds. 

Lennon is exploiting the situation, & doing everything he can to position himself for the future Celtic job. 

Wants to meet the coin thrower for a one on one? 

Good luck Neil. You got dropped by a coin grazing you, can't see you lasting long in a square go. 

1 minute ago, Mister Dee said:

Firstly, anyone who throws coins at a game or assaults players should be jailed, & banned from all grounds. 

Lennon is exploiting the situation, & doing everything he can to position himself for the future Celtic job. 

Wants to meet the coin thrower for a one on one? 

Good luck Neil. You got dropped by a coin grazing you, can't see you lasting long in a square go. 

If many of their fans are to believed, I've spoke to a few since Wednesday, they don't want him anywhere near Parkhead !

I agree with them. Dreaming if he thinks he's going back there !

gorgie rd eh11
28 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

Stevie @StevieJ197
FollowFollow @StevieJ197
More

The tip of the iceberg when it comes to Neil's indiscretions, i'm sure there's many more.

Then there's the ones they ignore like his hud me back antics on Wednesday.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, splashdubh said:

One thing I was wondering, and may have missed elsewhere, did the guy who threw his keys into Bobby's net ever get them back?

Probably weren't his keys to start with. Thieving barsteward!

About time Lennon told the truth.

He was hit by a coin but not on the head, BT footage show he was hit on the chest.

I am not saying he deserved it but I suggest he is milking it. No room for anyone to throw coins or other missiles.

However we are being hung out to dry when he needs to be challenged about his behaviour and claims.

13 minutes ago, splashdubh said:

One thing I was wondering, and may have missed elsewhere, did the guy who threw his keys into Bobby's net ever get them back?

Naw. I went round to rob his house. But when I saw the state of it. I left him 50 quid.

46 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

Stevie @StevieJ197
FollowFollow @StevieJ197
More

Aye, but in every case he suffered sectarian, racist and physical abuse for 90 mins.

Pray for him, please...

EasternRossco

Disgraceful interview playing the Catholic card. Absolutely bang out of order. Ridiculous statement from a ridiculous joke of a human being. Seething.

Tynecastlesmychurch

Hes not an idiot. When he wants to be hes actually very articulate. Shame hes such a nasty piece of work. Hes not thinking about leaving. Hes just trying to get attention. As soon as Brenda leaves celtic hell be all over that job like a rash! And if he does get the celtic job Scottish football will never be rid of the cretin!