Neil Lennon total embarrassment ( merged )

NB GIN

N Lincs Jambo
3 minutes ago, farin said:

A journo definitely needs to ask him if he meant graffiti rather than effigy. Haven’t seen or heard anything about an effigy. 

That was my point exactly. Surely if there had been an actual effigy it would have found its way onto this board? Until I started this thread, not a sausage about one. The graffiiti did after all.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Thomaso

• Victorian

• Selkirkhmfc1874

3 minutes ago, farin said:

You quoted me mid edit, Lennon has to be put on the spot about that quote. We know there’s graffiti, but we’ve no idea where he’s getting the effigy stuff from. If he’s lying about this that’s disgraceful by him .. 

He either doesn't know or he is being clever (yes he is clever about these things).

I would ask the BBC to investigate any effigies and prove NL correct since they are giving him the platform to spout such claims.

Hackney Hearts
6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Effigy? Nope.

At Tynecastle? Nope.

There is not a chance in hell, in this day and age, that we wouldn't have seen a photo of an effigy by now.

Had there been one.

GorgieRules22

The coin shouldn’t have been thrown but it hit him on the chest, why did he hold his mouth ? There was a mark left on him. He knows what he was doing, roll about the ground and let the club get into bother.

16 minutes ago, number witheld said:

ha, i'm in the wrong - he actually said there was an effigy of him being hanged. i agree he totally needs called out on this if this didnt happen. my mistake. apologies.

Np.

Hackney Hearts
6 minutes ago, Homme said:

He either doesn't know or he is being clever (yes he is clever about these things).

Of course he knows what an effigy is - they've featured at his beloved Celtic Park.

He knows a large number of people will take his words at face value and not question it. He knows effigy is a huge step up from graffiti, and he knows the KKK subtext, which he then even went on to make explicit.

So many things that Lennon has now done to needlessly inflame this situation, from the goading, the simulation, introducing the religion factor, lying about an effigy, accusing rival supporters of resembling the KKK ... has he finished yet? Probably not.

Edited by Hackney Hearts

I’d like hearts to respond to this asking him whereabouts outside Tynecastle this was.

come on Ann!! These feckers are acting like their shit doesn’t stink!!!! 

Am sorry but Hearts need to get their finger out and wade into this. Bartley claimed Boyle, Stevenson and others where pelted with coins. Lennon now claiming racial abuse and claiming effigies etc. Lennon also seems to be going against the joint statement a little by continually fanning the flames. Hearts should protect the name of our club and highlight the fact that he has his part to play in all of this. 

2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Am sorry but Hearts need to get their finger out and wade into this. Bartley claimed Boyle, Stevenson and others where pelted with coins. Lennon now claiming racial abuse and claiming effigies etc. Lennon also seems to be going against the joint statement a little by continually fanning the flames. Hearts should protect the name of our club and highlight the fact that he has his part to play in all of this. 

:spoton:

There's a time to remain quiet and reserved... it is not now.

Hackney Hearts
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Lennon also seems to be going against the joint statement a little by continually fanning the flames. 

Completely and utterly.

Time to rip up the Joint Statement!

Just now, Hackney Hearts said:

Completely and utterly.

Time to rip up the Joint Statement!

Should have never made one.

The guy is a total ‘look at me’ drama queen.

talking to anyone that’ll listen about poor him and all his victimisation. This is the guy who does airplane pitch celebrations in front of rangers fans after the on pitch fighting riot at a cup final was not long before it. This is the guy who wanted square goes with Ally mcCoist when he was Celtic’s manager on the touch line. This is the guy who kicks water bottles in fits of rage. This is the guy who’s behaviour in the dugout is absolutely disgraceful and he gets countless bans. This is the guy who’s antics (in injury time after a disallowed winner) were totally a case of bringing the game into disrepute and an embarrassment to watch. Blethering  on about the KKK now ffs. Is there no end to his crap ?

he talks of (again) maybe walking away and reviewing his position. Maybe he should do just that because he’s not quite right. To go down the way he did was a disgrace and all he is doing now is playing the victim card. 

Never mind our keeper was assaulted whilst the game was playing and had to get back up and concentrate the rest of the game with the fact he’s been assaulted on his mind. 

The look at me Lennon show will run and run , fully expect him to start greeting on air next time he’s interviewed. Probably touting for a slot in Saturday nights Jonathan Ross show ffs

Edited by 1971fozzy

26 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Odds on the smelly green brigade doing some sort of Lennon tribute tomorrow?

Maybe they all might not brush their teeth.

I'd imagine those peasants don't brush their teeth anyway.  So it wouldn't be much of a tribute.

WorldChampions1902

Nice to see that the former Police Union head honcho has called out Lennons actions for what they were, quote, "could have caused a riot". The SPFL beaks need to drag him in front of their disciplinary committee and ask him to explain his outrageous and totally unacceptable behaviour both during and after the coin incident.

Popcorn time methinks!

Just now, WorldChampions1902 said:

Nice to see that the former Police Union head honcho has called out Lennons actions for what they were, quote, "could have caused a riot". The SPFL beaks need to drag him in front of their disciplinary committee and ask him to explain his outrageous and totally unacceptable behaviour both during and after the coin incident.

Popcorn time methinks!

I would bear in mind that the former Police boy is very much a brown brogue and blue suit kinda guy if you get my drift.

Hackney Hearts

Is anyone on .net honest enough to say they're embarrassed by their manager's behaviour? Or are they all blindly trying to justify it?

I know I would feel humiliated if CL carried on like that, especially the simulation.

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

I would bear in mind that the former Police boy is very much a brown brogue and blue suit kinda guy if you get my drift.

Gary Caldwell too?

Lennon: I get accused of playing the victim - I don’t

Also Lennon: The abuse I’ve had in this country is racism comparable to that of the KKK

Sit down you absolute clown

1 minute ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Is anyone on .net honest enough to say they're embarrassed by their manager's behaviour? Or are they all blindly trying to justify it?

I know I would feel humiliated if CL carried on like that, especially the simulation.

Most of them are making a mess of tissues over him. Marriage made in heaven.

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

And let's not forget Stephen Elliott. Fantastic to see people in the public eye fighting our corner because MSM most definitely are NOT presenting all the facts.

Just now, haj said:

Lennon: I get accused of playing the victim - I don’t

Also Lennon: The abuse I’ve had in this country is racism comparable to that of the KKK

Sit down you absolute clown

What on earth goes through his head to even think about coming out with that. 

Rather than chucking stuff at the wee ned, just film him. Start a youtube channel called Neil Lennon is a *****, any time he starts his shite, refer him to the channel.

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

What on earth goes through his head to even think about coming out with that. 

He has thought about this, its not some off the cuff comment.

He knows exactly what he is saying. Manipulative arsehole.

Should have known this was going to escalate.       It fits a familiar routine.     He's never satisfied enough.    Always wants more attention.   

4 hours ago, Jambomuzz said:

Check my previous posts on this thread. I have provided a link from the BBC website which has a better video of the coin throw, showing where it came from. 

Not to mention me and several others were sat only afew yards away and witnessed ourselves it strike his face. 

I watched it. Still doesn’t look like it hit his face. 

The only thing I know for certain after watching all the available footage is this:

Lennon hit the deck holding his face well after the coin hit. That was play acting. 

With that in mind, I still have no reason whatsoever to believe a proven liar on any other details of the incident.

One thing is for sure however, the absolute ****ing idiots in our support who were giving it “hullo, hullo”, the graffiti and the coins have left us open to this ****ing idiot’s bullshit. Well done you pricks, great to see the club’s reputation being dragged through the dirt. Arseholes.

11 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

And let's not forget Stephen Elliott. Fantastic to see people in the public eye fighting our corner because MSM most definitely are NOT presenting all the facts.

Completely agree with that. 

3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

One thing is for sure however, the absolute ****ing idiots in our support who were giving it “hullo, hullo”, the graffiti and the coins have left us open to this ****ing idiot’s bullshit. Well done you pricks, great to see the club’s reputation being dragged through the dirt. Arseholes.

True.    But you might expect facts reported and fantasies and lies to be exposed.     No chance here though,   it's open season now.

Governor Tarkin
9 hours ago, davie1980 said:

The truth is, you have to be able to sepreate the discussion, see both sides in total isolation and that is when you get to the root causes of the problem here. And there are two of them.

1. Some fans in Scottish football are complete idiots and our game would be an infinitely better place without them.

2. Neil Lennon is a complete idiot and our game would be an infinitely better place without him.

Any argument that doesn't recognise both undeniable facts is an incomplete and redundant one.

That was a long post, Davie, so I'm not going to quote it all but you make excellent points all the way through.

queensferryjambo

Lennon's press conference was 100% exactly as predicted. He says he done nothing wrong, Scotland is full of sectarians / racists who only dislike him because he is an Irish catholic. He is a grown man who will never take any responsibility for his own actions and trying his hardest to deflect any wrong doing from himself.

Lennon will have nothing done to him regarding his conduct now he has played the sectarian card (and squeezed in the word racist into his conference).

Nobody in the media has the courage to call him out for his nonsense as nobody has the courage to stand up against the sectarian claims that get thrown about every time Lennon gets in bother. 

As ex Police Chief Les Gray was saying in the papers -  

“Something that comes to mind with me is that Neil Lennon needs to take responsibility for Neil Lennon.

“I thought his conduct, before this incident, was shocking and, quite frankly, I will be amazed if the football authorities and even Police Scotland don’t decide that they need to have a word in his ear to say ‘Look, you can’t do that in these circumstances.’

The quicker this clown leaves the Scottish Premier League, the better.

Vermin twat that he is...…………………...

&

Especially if it means these Leith runts get relegated...…………………….FTH

joondalupjambo
1 minute ago, queensferryjambo said:

Lennon's press conference was 100% exactly as predicted. He says he done nothing wrong, Scotland is full of sectarians / racists who only dislike him because he is an Irish catholic. He is a grown man who will never take any responsibility for his own actions and trying his hardest to deflect any wrong doing from himself.

Lennon will have nothing done to him regarding his conduct now he has played the sectarian card (and squeezed in the word racist into his conference).

Nobody in the media has the courage to call him out for his nonsense as nobody has the courage to stand up against the sectarian claims that get thrown about every time Lennon gets in bother. 

“Something that comes to mind with me is that Neil Lennon needs to take responsibility for Neil Lennon.

“I thought his conduct, before this incident, was shocking and, quite frankly, I will be amazed if the football authorities and even Police Scotland don’t decide that they need to have a word in his ear to say ‘Look, you can’t do that in these circumstances.’

Just needed to mention mental health and health and safety in his press conference as well and he would have three bells on the fruit machine.  He would have been untouchable.  Mind you plenty time yet for him to Chuck those two things into the mix.  Perhaps he is waiting to use those later in the week.

5 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

His comments don't count according to some as he is a Brown Brogues and Blue trousers guy.

I sincerely hope when the opportunity arises Austin MacPhee turns to the Hibs Support and mimics lennons actions, let’s see what the outcome is and see if the papers can link the abuse he receives to his association with the NI national team!

queensferryjambo
Just now, John Findlay said:

His comments don't count according to some as he is a Brown Brogues and Blue trousers guy.

Oops forgot obviously Les Gray is all part of the establishment conspiracy against poor Neil as well.

My bad :)

I think it's abundantly clear from Neil Lennon' comments that he is is thick as mince and clearly does not know what an effigy is.