Neil Lennon total embarrassment ( merged )

NB GIN

...a bit disco

It's all one big **** off pile-in.

Interesting comments from the Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers pre-match. He’s just told me there may need to be stricter sanctions put in place to protect players and coaching staff in Scottish football. Interview coming up soon @BBCSportsound

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Thomaso

• Victorian

• Selkirkhmfc1874

Looks like Boyd thought he had a great deal of unique thoughts to share with the world.     Seems certain that he really did not.

Arsepiece.

16 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

When you see him come out with stuff like “he’ll disappear of the face off the earth very quickly” probs tells you of Neil Lennons maturity. I said he should not have been struck by coin. He can lesson the chances though by acting a bit more mature on sideline was my point.

DrFROBAX4AAI7wa.jpg

But Neil. I thought you said you’re not aggressive. .... He wants to meet the coin thrower face to face. Now Steven Elliot. Boy wants to fight the world 

Edited by Bighenry

3 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

Adam Rooney. Pat Fenlon. Johnny Hayes. Richie Foran. Shay Logan. The McGinn guy. Boring Brendan Rodgers. Liam Brady. Anti-Irish racism and throwing stuff are both wrong but I could have gone on all day listing Irish people who have been in Scottish football. Why is only Lennon so disliked?

It's not his country. It's not his (nominal) faith.

It's HIM.

Bump. 

He will not accept that he is loathed for his vile conduct as a player and a manager. In his world view there has to be an agenda. 

17 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

You think that's bad?

✍ Kris Boyd: The Old Firm fans hate each other and everyone knows that.. but I can't help think the picture in Edinburgh is as bad, if not actually worse https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3436983/hibs-neil-lennon-coin-hearts-kris-boyd/ 

dalai lama laughing GIF by The Joy Experiment

Edited by NANOJAMBO

4 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

I wonder how his backroom staff and players feel when they look at the footage of the meal Lennon made of the coin bouncing off his chest. Do they feel conned by his cry wolf actions? I'm sure they like the rest of us have studied the incident and it doest take Einstein to workout that Lennon's reaction were OTT and contrived. Deep down they must see Lennon for what he is, a lying, cheating, whining nut job.

Well... Garry Parker, part of his backroom staff sent abusive phone messages to his ex mistress, telling her to watch her back and calling her a slag, so I doubt they are anything but supportive.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-boss-neil-lennon-knife-7044229.amp

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Maybe he should of concentrated more on today’s opponents rather than spout lies and ridiculous nonsense about the KKK.

Will be looking forward to hearing his post match nonsense today

FenderJaguar7

Only at a team like Hibs can a manager openly incite violence and outright ask "critics" to meet him for a scrap and not only be applauded for it but also get sympathy. ******* world has gone mad. Oh and popcorn teeth......Stephen Elliott was playing in the biggest Edinburgh derby in which your wee team got absolutely pumped!! 

Well I never - post game today ———————

His assistant Garry Parker conducted the post-match media duties, saying Lennon "has done enough talking over the last couple of days and left it down to me".

so he can’t man up and speak after a defeat but couldnae shut up with his “look at me” diarrhoea the last 3 days. What a complete roaster, hiding after getting beat at home. Spineless as well as a liar

4 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Christ almighty.  I think we have a winner here boys. 

Correct! Kris Boyd's outrage is as fake as his hair.

4 hours ago, Bighenry said:

But Neil. I thought you said you’re not aggressive. .... He wants to meet the coin thrower face to face. Now Steven Elliot. Boy wants to fight the world 

Wee angry ginger radge needs to be careful about who he challenges to fight, given his notoriously fragile glass  jaw.

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

His assistant Garry Parker conducted the post-match media duties, saying Lennon "has done enough talking over the last couple of days and left it down to me".

so he can’t man up and speak after a defeat but couldnae shut up with his “look at me” diarrhoea the last 3 days. What a complete roaster, hiding after getting beat at home. Spineless as well as a liar

Probably been warned off by Leeeeeeaaaannnee

The guy's a professional irish/catholic victim, and enjoys making the most of any non-existant persecution - as a person, he is very un-likeable ?   

34 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Rumours around he’s quit Hibs!?!

Doubt it. 

Would be fantastic though. Sooner this poisonous man leaves Scottish football the better.

Celtic fans openly sang about Craig Levein being a “sad orange b*****d” today. 

Also heard Celtic fans sing about building a bonfire and putting Rangers on top and the Jam Tarts in the middle of it.

Trust the media will be reporting on these terrible sectarian events.

Meanwhile, there is absolutely no evidence  that I’m aware of to support the view that a coin was thrown at Lennon out of sectarian hatred.

FenderJaguar7
51 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Rumours around he’s quit Hibs!?!

He should quit threatening young women ........the poor little lamb

Quick peak on vermin.net and there’s a thread on going about it. Some cloak and dagger interventions by the Amins makes you wonder of there is any substance to the rumours.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Quick peak on vermin.net and there’s a thread on going about it. Some cloak and dagger interventions by the Amins makes you wonder of there is any substance to the rumours.

Seems some deleting and editing have certainly taken place.

4 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

I had a look too, one of them mentioned  that the twitter account that posted the rumour has definite links to the Hibs first team. 

Edited by Smithee

8 hours ago, kila said:

This is all very politically driven now, what on earth is going on with the media!

Someone's agenda being pushed through all this.

Like every single big story in the media these days...

Edited by Jammy T

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Similar to when he got Parker to threaten his girlfriend, calling her a “slag” and telling her she “better watch her back”.

The_razors_edge

I work in an office with a mix of Dunfermline, raith, st Johnstone and Dundee United fans. Every single one of them with the same view - NL acted completely unprofessionally and should have been concentrating on organising his team for the next period of play instead of ‘interacting’ with opposition supporters. It was also argued that how come the other 11 managers in the league can manage to complete 90 minutes each week in the dugout, without resorting to ‘interacting’ with opposition supporters. The general feeling was that using the sectarianism angle was a smokescreen to sweep his persistent poor behaviour (someone earlier posted his list of misdemeanours) under the carpet.

8 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

So that'll be Big Bad Brads Twitter page then?

No Idea ? I’m not on twitter but did a bit googling and easily found it. However I think this guys been discussed on here before.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Dannie Boy said:

No Idea ? I’m not on twitter but did a bit googling and easily found it. However I think this guys been discussed on here before.

Indeed he has.

The Guardian of The Bridge Of Doom himself.

4EE5025E00000578-6035537-image-m-36_1533

SpruceBringsteen

Threatening to walk is the final stage of his constant "poor widdle me" routine. He did the exact same thing last season after we papped them, had the Hibs fans on strings begging him not to, and everyone forgot how abundantly average they'd been for several months.

Clockwork.

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Indeed he has.

So there could well be some truth behind the rumour. 

The_razors_edge
2 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Threatening to walk is the final stage of his constant "poor widdle me" routine. He did the exact same thing last season after we papped them, had the Hibs fans on strings begging him not to, and everyone forgot how abundantly average they'd been for several months.

Clockwork.

As transparent as it is tragic. 

...a bit disco
Just now, Dannie Boy said:

So there could well be some truth behind the rumour. 

Reckons he has player contacts, so...

4 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Indeed he has.

Yes, yes, all very good, but... they had LAMINATED MEMBERSHIP CARDS!

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Indeed he has.

Defence rests.

says it all right here

Just struck me - now that he's raised the Anti-Irish sockpuppet, I bet that credulous diddy Phil Mac Gillygoon will be all over it like a rash. Loves a bit of imaginary anti-Irish prejudice, does Phil.

Whoever chucked the coin was unquestionably in the wrong.

I'm also convinced that if St. Francis of Assisi, Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa met Lennon, St. Francis and Gandhi would grab a good tight hold of him so that Mother Teresa could give him a few thumps.  

Just saying.

24 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Very clever from Levein.

It was indeed. He said as much as he could.

Incidentally, regarding Levein describing himself as "not the brightest" yesterday, for those who weren't aware, last Saturday (27 Oct, the day before the semi-final) in The National, a former 80's team-mate (I think it was Iain Ferguson) described his "surprise" at Levein becoming a manager because Levein "was not the brightest light in the dressing room". Levein was clearly referencing that yesterday when he spoke. 

Edited by Hearts_fan

part_time_jambo
On 31/10/2018 at 23:17, alwaysthereinspirit said:

No it’s not ok that it only hit his jacket. The throwing of coins is cowardly.

Pretending  you’ve been shot though to get Hearts in more trouble is also cowardly.

He clearly looked at the coin on the ground and then made his move. He’s a piece of $#!t.

Whoosh!

I should remember in future that sarcasm (as in my original post below) doesn't come across well when written.

On 31/10/2018 at 21:40, part_time_jambo said:

That's ok then if it only hit his jacket.

18 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Whoever chucked the coin was unquestionably in the wrong.

I'm also convinced that if St. Francis of Assisi, Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa met Lennon, St. Francis and Gandhi would grab a good tight hold of him so that Mother Teresa could give him a few thumps.  

Just saying.

You gotta love Kickback - that made me chuckle 

21 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Indeed he has.

I've said it before not a great advert for gyms,  boxing or otherwise. Wee fat *******.

21 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

I've said it before not a great advert for gyms,  boxing or otherwise. Wee fat *******.

I presume you are talking about the one on the right as you look at the photo?

19 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I presume you are talking about the one on the right as you look at the photo?

No the owner of the gym is on the left however, now you mention it Lennon could maybe cut back on the pints of the black stuff.

On 31/10/2018 at 22:01, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The coin hit Lennon on the face, clear as day on the TV.

The dick who flung it has disgraced Heart of Midlothian Football Club and hopefully he/she will never darked any entrance of any football stadium ever again.

No matter what Lennon did the person who flung it has shamed the name of Heart of Midlothian.

Watch this link - See if you still think it hit him in the face.

I agree the preson who threw it has shamed our club.

However I would embaressed if our mamanger fell over in such circumstances.

I doubt it i hit his face. if it did it was a slight skim, certainly not eneough to make him go to ground.

Throbbing..... no sign of any marks, the pressure from teh phtsion was probably greater than the coin.

IMO the SFA should take him to task on video evidence.