Neil Lennon total embarrassment ( merged )

NB GIN

Was it a green pound that hit Lennon? Apparently he suffers from sectarian abuse in Scotland! Hardly its because you're a sleekit obnoxious wee prat who love to give it out but when you get it back you squeal like a stuck pig. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Thomaso

• Victorian

• Selkirkhmfc1874

I could not give 2 chuffing hoots what religion popcorn teeth is. He could be a 7th day advent hoppist for all I care. He's a nasty human being with zero admiral personality traits. I wish no harm on him what so ever as I do with 99.99% of the people in the world but he does himself no favours.

He would do very well for himself if he took Craig Levein as someone to look up to. 

The KKK remark is a disgrace and should be big news.

He accused the idiotic Hearts fan of coining him in the face. He wasn't coined in the face. If he was, the TV companies would have shown us the contact instantly, and we'd have been viewing stills of it ever since. Cameras were trained on Lennon – they will have footage of the incident. Evidence of the contact is conspicuous by its absence. Where's the news in a coin hitting a padded jacket? A Celtic sycophant TV producer or whatever will have stonewalled it to protect Lennon's reputation and to help create the narrative. There's no way they don't have footage. It's a stitch-up.

Lennon has now accused Hearts fans of making an effigy and compared us to the KKK. 

If he wasn't already, he's beginning to sound like a little boy crying wolf.

As others have said, sorry Neil, it's nothing to do with your religion or nationality, it's your character, personality and behaviour that people don't like. 

He's incendiary and a disgrace to Hibernian FC.

On 01/11/2018 at 12:30, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:
1 minute ago, Hearts_fan said:

The KKK remark is a disgrace and should be big news.

He accused the idiotic Hearts fan of coining him in the face. He wasn't coined in the face. If he was, the TV companies would have shown us the contact instantly, and we'd have been viewing stills of it ever since. Cameras were trained on Lennon – they will have footage of the incident. Evidence of the contact is conspicuous by its absence. Where's the news in a coin hitting a padded jacket? A Celtic sycophant TV producer or whatever will have stonewalled it to protect Lennon's reputation and to help create the narrative. There's no way they don't have footage. It's a stitch-up.

Lennon has now accused Hearts fans of making an effigy and compared us to the KKK. 

If he wasn't already, he's beginning to sound like a little boy crying wolf.

As others have said, sorry Neil, it's nothing to do with your religion or nationality, it's your character, personality and behaviour that people don't like. 

He's incendiary and a disgrace to Hibernian FC.

It is gone far too far now. After we y release a bloody joint statement with hibs - this liar is making us all look like bigots and racists to the entire UK. I'm actually furious at this.

Next home derby ;)

The whole stand takes monopoly money with them :)

A see of paper notes raining down on the dugout!!

UNBELIEVABLE SCENES JEFF!!

A_A wehatethehibs

The statement from the senior police officer is the bottom line, Lennons actions on the pitch caused the reaction from the fans.

The fans are a mob of largely working class punters, folk out for a drink and a football match to get some entertainment and let off steam. You can’t really ever blame “the fans” as a whole. Lennon on the other hand is the official representative of hibs, he’s got the Hibs badge on, taking a 6 figure salary from Hibs for his troubles and his goading behaviour was an absolute disgrace to their club. The fan is could be any guy, any jakey without much to show for his life. You’d have to be a real low life to throw a coin at someone but there are low life’s at every ground. Lennon, on the other hand is official Hibernian, directly responsible.

All this post match shite is the PR team trying to deflect criticism away from Lennon, but he cannot hide his unprofessional goading of the fans it’s in all the videos for all to see including his bosses at Hibs and also the senior team at the SFA / SPFL.

Action should be taken against Neil Lennon to underline that his behaviour was unacceptable as he is an official representative of his club and Scottish football. The fan who chucked the coin is not.

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

Just seen the coin strike popcorn teeth on STV News. It hit his padded jacketed chest. He looked down then decided to hold his cheek and slump to the ground. **** all wrong with him. What a fud!!!

All I shall say as a comparison is that Brendan Rodgers (a N. Irish Catholic), from a similar background to Lennon, does not get the same abuse.   

This has nothing to do with sectarianism but all to do with Neil Lennon being an obnoxious individual. 

I do do not like Neil Lennon, as I did not like Fenlon, Butcher, Stubbs, Calderwood and Mowbury before him.  This hatred is nothing to do with sectarianism.

Let the Glasgow media exaggerate the problem in Edinburgh while ignoring the bigger problem in their own back yard,

Just heard Lennon on the news saying there was an effigy depicting his hanging outside the ground on Wednesday. Any truth in this? I’m aware of the graffiti, but that isn’t an effigy.

Captain Price

I’ve always thought Neil Lennon was a prick since I was about 10.

Long before I knew anything about sectarianism. 

gorgie rd eh11

Lennon falls out with everybody wherever he goes because he behaves like a bawbag for 90 minutes. He then plays the sectarian card to cover up his bawbaggery and nobody in the media has the balls to call it out for what it is, deflection.

total deflection here by Lennon. He's got an unfortunate manner about him at times and he's admitted that himself. He's maybe likable if hes your coach but he rubs everyone else up the wrong way. Case in point at the derby with his incitement of the hearts fans.

1. players get booked for inciting opposition fans. Maybe time for Scotland to introduce yellow/reds for coaches like they have in England.

2. Opposition fans will use any stick to beat someone with if they dont like them. In lennons case he probably does get the sectarian stuff because he's not well liked. The question is did martin O'neil receive the same sectarian abuse ? I bet not .  O'Neil could conduct himself with some dignity and class which Lennon just cant,

Seymour M Hersh

Does anyone know where the "effigy" is spray painted? All I've seen is writing on a non descriptive wall that could be anywhere. 

16 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

Next home derby ;)

The whole stand takes monopoly money with them :)

A see of paper notes raining down on the dugout!!

UNBELIEVABLE SCENES JEFF!!

I've always liked marbles.    

Our manager was 10 yards from Lennon and should be able to corroborate the sectarian abuse directed at lennon.

But i have my doubts if he can.

3 minutes ago, yetiEH12 said:

total deflection here by Lennon. He's got an unfortunate manner about him at times and he's admitted that himself. He's maybe likable if hes your coach but he rubs everyone else up the wrong way. Case in point at the derby with his incitement of the hearts fans.

1. players get booked for inciting opposition fans. Maybe time for Scotland to introduce yellow/reds for coaches like they have in England.

2. Opposition fans will use any stick to beat someone with if they dont like them. In lennons case he probably does get the sectarian stuff because he's not well liked. The question is did martin O'neil receive the same sectarian abuse ? I bet not .  O'Neil could conduct himself with some dignity and class which Lennon just cant,

Great post. 

He asked if Zlamal,  Bartley(?) and the linesmen bring things on themselves.

No they don't Lennon.     But they didn't goad the crowd.       He really has no awareness of his own actions.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, farin said:

Russell Rd. 

Beside the Wallace Mercer graffiti they wrote a year or two ago?  Russell Road? Hold on when was it done? It's only vermin there on derby days. Could it be they did themselves to (pun intended) paint us in a bad light!! 

He actually seemed to have a go at the press pack for supposedly not taking his sectarian claims seriously.

Careful Lennon.    Those people control your current free ride.     

22 minutes ago, stotty said:

It is gone far too far now. After we y release a bloody joint statement with hibs - this liar is making us all look like bigots and racists to the entire UK. I'm actually furious at this.

I'm furious too! 

Totally livid. 

There was sectarian stuff going on between a vast vast minority of the fans – that's documented and a total disgrace. 

What happened to Lennon's coat inside the stadium was nothing to do with sectarianism, but everything to do with his behaviour inciting a reaction.

The graffiti on the wall could have been written by anyone – the last group of fans to graffiti something on that wall were Hibernian fans were they not? Something about Wallace Mercer? 

6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

No they don't Lennon.     But they didn't goad the crowd.       He really has no awareness of his own actions.

Lennon didn’t bring it on himself, but he should have behaved with a bit more common sense. I’m not wearing a scarf or Hearts colours tomorrow. It’s a common sense decision.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Apparently, he says there was an effigy of him being hung at the game. I saw nothing even remotely resembling such a thing on Wednesday. If someone can prove me wrong then fair do's otherwise popcorn teeth needs called out in the press for telling total and utter lies! 

Yes where was this effigy. It sounds like total lies from the little ****. 

William H. Bonney
19 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Just heard Lennon on the news saying there was an effigy depicting his hanging outside the ground on Wednesday. Any truth in this? I’m aware of the graffiti, but that isn’t an effigy.

Lennon doesn't know what an effigy is. He's clearly talking about the graffiti. 

5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Aye, I just saw him saying this on the TV.

It's a total joke.

If racial hatred is the reason Lennon was attacked, how does explain why Bobby was attacked?!

Was that racial too?

How does he explain why the linesman was attacked? It has nothing to do with sectarianism.

It's random acts of thuggery, and it happens to Lennon more often because his incendiary behaviour provokes it!

2 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Lennon doesn't know what an effigy is. He's clearly talking about the graffiti. 

I just heard him on Sportsound a few mins ago, and it was clear he was talking about the graffiti. That’s not what I picked up earlier.

The Council really need to get CCTV on Russell Road. Really offensive graffiti is now becoming a common occurrence on that road.

Edited by amadjambo

Just now, Hearts_fan said:

It's a total joke.

If racial hatred is the reason Lennon was attacked, how does explain why Bobby was attacked?!

Was that racial too?

How does he explain why the linesman was attacked? It has nothing to do with sectarianism.

It's random acts of thuggery, and it happens to Lennon more often because his incendiary behaviour provokes it!

Exactly - he wasnt the only person attacked, the only differentiating factor with his case is that he actually did something to provoke his! 

Jim Duffy talking about all the abuse he got as Hibs manager now. He’s forgot to mention that most of it probably came from his own fans.

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, Hearts_fan said:

It's a total joke.

Was that racial too?

The assualt on Bobby might have been racial, hibs fans have a history with "refugees".

31 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

The statement from the senior police officer is the bottom line, Lennons actions on the pitch caused the reaction from the fans.

The fans are a mob of largely working class punters, folk out for a drink and a football match to get some entertainment and let off steam. You can’t really ever blame “the fans” as a whole. Lennon on the other hand is the official representative of hibs, he’s got the Hibs badge on, taking a 6 figure salary from Hibs for his troubles and his goading behaviour was an absolute disgrace to their club. The fan is could be any guy, any jakey without much to show for his life. You’d have to be a real low life to throw a coin at someone but there are low life’s at every ground. Lennon, on the other hand is official Hibernian, directly responsible.

All this post match shite is the PR team trying to deflect criticism away from Lennon, but he cannot hide his unprofessional goading of the fans it’s in all the videos for all to see including his bosses at Hibs and also the senior team at the SFA / SPFL.

Action should be taken against Neil Lennon to underline that his behaviour was unacceptable as he is an official representative of his club and Scottish football. The fan who chucked the coin is not.

Great post

20 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Lennon falls out with everybody wherever he goes because he behaves like a bawbag for 90 minutes. He then plays the sectarian card to cover up his bawbaggery and nobody in the media has the balls to call it out for what it is, deflection.

:spoton:

There is absolutely no chance it hit him on the face, absolutely no chance whatsoever. How can a grown man be floored by a coin yet show absolutely no facial reactions or flinchings upon so?

I got hit by a pound coin on my fleece in Section G, I just looked down and picked it up, I made £4.50 that day :lol: .

3 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

The assualt on Bobby might have been racial, hibs fans have a history with "refugees".

Funnily enough I just thought the same. There's defo a story in there somewhere... the funny part is Hibs would laugh it off which is incredibly ironic.

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

BBC Scotland and STV news blowing it out of all proportion.  

It's sensationalist rubbish, and a total disgrace. No one has even cross-examined the effigy comment. Absolute charlatans.

I think I’ve said this on here before, but I actually met Neil Lennon about a year ago. He was in front of me in security at Edin airport. We chatted for a couple of mins about the Derby match that was going to take place the following week at ER, and he was perfectly nice and pleasant, and happy to chat with a Hearts fan. He also told me one of his best friends is a Jambo, I assumed from our conversation Ewen Murray. 

He plays the pantomine villain very well. Wish everyone could react accordingly instead of these gross acts of stupidity.

5 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Jim Duffy talking about all the abuse he got as Hibs manager now. He’s forgot to mention that most of it probably came from his own fans.

:rofl::rofl:

Pat Fenlon and Colin Calderwood to follow soon.

Apparently, he says there was an effigy of him being hung at the game. I saw nothing even remotely resembling such a thing on Wednesday. If someone can prove me wrong then fair do's otherwise popcorn teeth needs called out in the press for telling total and utter lies! 

No it was graffiti on a wall saying Hang Neil Lennon, but he appears to not know the difference.

Think the effigy he was thinking about was the naked blow up dolls simulating a hanging that the Celtic fans did a while back.

Obviously the poor wee simpleton is a bit confused.

It's Scottish Football manager ME TOO.     All the wee,   fragile football managers adding their squeaky wee voice to the chorus.       ****ing mental stuff.

5 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

That's as speculative a slur as Lennon's is, and doesn't really help.

Both incidents were opportunist acts of violence and for any party to start attaching racial motivation to the charges are damaging, dangerous and irresponsible. 

That's exactly what Lennon is doing after all.

7 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

That's as plausible as some of the other stuff being aired in the media. ??‍♂️

He's playing every card he can think of. Says it racism the abuse he gets and likens it to the KKK!! He is a total fekking psycho! 

You have to hand it to him, he's very cute. He's saying he has been subject to abuse since he came to Hibs (ie back to Scotland) but he's careful enough to not say it happened at Tynecastle on Wed (or any time previously in his Hibs tenure at Tynecastle ).  He's careful enough not to say it played any part in his antics on Wednesday. 

This bit is interesting  (from the BBC website) - "Pretty poor, all this, 'I was goading people, I brought it on myself'. There was an effigy outside Tynecastle saying, 'hang Neil Lennon', that was before the game.

This isn't in quotes so where did it come from , where was the effigy and did he/Hibs complain to the police about it ? It says "outside Tynecastle" - so it's pretty clear , it was outside the stadium and he obviously saw it ?  Does he mean it was in an area adjacent to the stadium or was it displayed in a public place that the club obviously have no jurisdiction over ? I hope the club is all over this and demands an explanation. 

Finally , he understandably wants something done about this. So what are the SPFL/SFA/Hibs  going to do about this ?  This isn't a Hearts related issue - this has been long running but the clubs themselves have elected not to be accountable for this type of thing (or rioting at cup finals for that matter). Seems to me NL needs to have a sit down with Leeanne and ask her what Hibs are going to do in conjunction with the SFA etc to ensure H&S at work is put in place. In that regard I think all on here would support that. Wouldn't we ?  

gorgie rd eh11
Just now, Hearts_fan said:

That's as speculative a slur as Lennon's is, and doesn't really help.

Both incidents were opportunist acts of violence and for any party to start attaching racial motivation to the charges are damaging, dangerous and irresponsible. 

That's exactly what Lennon is doing after all.

:teehee:

9 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

“Alleged” and “claimed” assault on Bobby as professed by the media.

Doctor my eyes.

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Threatens to leave after every game at Tynie. Welt!

For the next derby at Tynecastle we should all come waving "resignation letters" in the air.

Threatening to leave because he still couldn't get a win against us at Tynie despite us having our reserves out. Knows that his short spell of Hibs having the advantage over us is gone and that it's only a matter of time before the fans turn on him.